Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-05-20, 03:43   Link #1
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Senritsu no Stratos (PSP)

Konami announced Senritsu no Stratos for PSP, from Nude Maker the developer of Infinite Space. The genre is labaled as action adventure. More details, coming up soon.

Publisher: Konami
Developer: Nude Maker
Platform: PSP
Genre: Action Adventure
Origin: Japan
Release: 2011

Spoiler for scan:

P.S. Setsuna is... a Gundam!
Old 2011-05-20, 03:46   Link #2
Westlo
Lets be reality

The PSP just keeps winning in Japan.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 04:05   Link #3
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Wow, this game looks really nice. I'm so glad I decided to get a PSP.
Old 2011-05-20, 11:37   Link #4
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Looks nice O_O I hope I'll have time to play this XD.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-16, 05:51   Link #5
Crimrui
Hollow

Konami hired Satelite, the animation studio that made Persona 2: Innocent Sin’s new opening video, to create an opening movie for Senritsu no Stratos (Terror of the Stratus). This upcoming PSP game from Nude Maker (Infinite Space) takes place in a gloomy world where invaders situated on the moon are about to attack. You’re part of the special squad sent to eliminate them. The Japanese release date is set to September 8.

Spoiler for Opening video:
Old 2011-06-16, 18:08   Link #6
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

For some reaosn, the style and mech designs of those mech designs remind me of Evangelion.

Well, it seems we can safely assume that there will be a romantic relationship between the hero and heroine, judging by certain scenes in the OP. (especially that last shot)
Old 2011-06-17, 03:54   Link #7
Crimrui
Hollow

Well I hope so, and possibly some conclusion. Too many love relationships are left unsolved these days. Anyway, the game looking mighty engaging. Hope to see some gameplay videos in the future as well.
Old 2011-06-17, 07:28   Link #8
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
The PSP just keeps winning in Japan.
That and strangely the Xbox-360 from what I'm seeing. But the PSP is pretty dominant right now.

Also the opening certainly did clarify some things that will happen and I defiantly like how it was made.
Old 2011-06-17, 08:04   Link #9
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Xbox-360 in Japan? Isn't that the most least sold console in Japan right now?
Old 2011-06-17, 08:09   Link #10
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

That may be true, but looking at the upcoming visual novels from Japan are getting alot of old PC VNs revamped into Xbox-360 version and there seem to be more Xbox-360 VNs going to be released that it outranks what will be released from the DS. I may have to look at it again to make sure.

Edit: After looking at it again it was very close but DS was ahead by 1 VN
DS - 7
Xbox-360 - 6
Taking these ratings from VNs that have pre-set dates and are TBA.

Of course the PSP is still very high that it's ridiculous. Now getting back to topic.

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-06-17 at 08:27.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 08:24   Link #11
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

So who are the characters and their VAs?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 09:51   Link #12
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
No wonder the character design is eerily familiar, it's by Enami Katsumi! (Baccano, and for a little easter egg concerning Satellite, she is the also the character designer of Macross Ride )

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
So who are the characters and their VAs?
Mains are:

Kudan Seishirou (/sob @ uncommon name): Miyano Mamoru
Takano Sumisogi: Endou Aya

Other confirmed (Don't know who the characters they represent, but I can guess from the respective seiyuus... )

八神拓海 (Yagami Takumi?): Ishida Akira (Easy one here, the bishie-looking on the bottom right from official site)
宇佐美洵: Kaji Yuuki (My guess, shot-- I mean, girly looking character)
東剛弘: Ookawa Tohru (Last guy on the back)
笹原七瀬: Nabatame Hitomi (Girl no. 2, obviously)

Others (unconfirmed characters--okay the last three is already known, but too tired): Sawashiro Miyuki, Ogata Megumi, Toyosaki Aki, Hoshino Takanori (... Admittedly, I didn't know wth is he ), Fukuyama Jun, Nakai Kazuya, Yamaguchi Kappei, Okiayu Ryuutarou, Mugihito (Mugihito Amachi) and Noto Mamiko.

All star casts, without doubt. Yes I went nuts with Miyukicchi, Nakai and Ishida in one pack. Dammit.

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 11:20   Link #13
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I-is that Kalafina in the Opening movie!? No one told me about this !
No information about the gameplay yet?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 00:05   Link #14
george1234

Send a message via MSN to george1234
No its FictionJunction (Yuki Kajiura's other Jpop project that's asigned to JVC - read here for history http://canta-per-me.net/yukis-vocalists/fictionjunction) The basic difference between FJ and Kalafina is that in FJ there is KAORI (Oda) while in Kalafina Hikaru, and that FJ songs are more popish, and that Yuriko Kaida is actually member there and doesnt only provide chorus. Wakana and Keiko are members at both groups ^^. Note that FictionJunction also releases 2 more song in a new single "stone cold" http://canta-per-me.net/discography/stone-cold for the anime Sacred Seven, so Eternal Blue (that the title of the song for this game) will be probably released in an album.

george1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 01:12   Link #15
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
No wonder the character design is eerily familiar, it's by Enami Katsumi! (Baccano, and for a little easter egg concerning Satellite, she is the also the character designer of Macross Ride )

Mains are:

Kudan Seishirou (/sob @ uncommon name): Miyano Mamoru
Takano Sumisogi: Endou Aya

Other confirmed (Don't know who the characters they represent, but I can guess from the respective seiyuus... )

八神拓海 (Yagami Takumi?): Ishida Akira (Easy one here, the bishie-looking on the bottom right from official site)
宇佐美洵: Kaji Yuuki (My guess, shot-- I mean, girly looking character)
東剛弘: Ookawa Tohru (Last guy on the back)
笹原七瀬: Nabatame Hitomi (Girl no. 2, obviously)

Others (unconfirmed characters--okay the last three is already known, but too tired): Sawashiro Miyuki, Ogata Megumi, Toyosaki Aki, Hoshino Takanori (... Admittedly, I didn't know wth is he ), Fukuyama Jun, Nakai Kazuya, Yamaguchi Kappei, Okiayu Ryuutarou, Mugihito (Mugihito Amachi) and Noto Mamiko.

All star casts, without doubt. Yes I went nuts with Miyukicchi, Nakai and Ishida in one pack. Dammit.
Hmmmm.... cast list do indeed looks all-star, but I just hope the all-star seiyuu won't just say one line in the game
Old 2011-08-11, 08:57   Link #16
Crimrui
Hollow

It has been revealed that this game will have two modes – a Defense mode and an Extermination mode. The former plays like a 3D action game with a side view where you search for weak points before fighting a giant enemy. Once you send a weakness report to your commanding officer, you can move onto Extermination mode where you do battle.

Spoiler for YouTube video that shows new cutscenes and a bit of gameplay:

Souce: http://www.siliconera.com/2011/08/11...eplay-trailer/
Old 2011-08-11, 10:26   Link #17
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
It has been revealed that this game will have two modes – a Defense mode and an Extermination mode. The former plays like a 3D action game with a side view where you search for weak points before fighting a giant enemy. Once you send a weakness report to your commanding officer, you can move onto Extermination mode where you do battle.

Spoiler for YouTube video that shows new cutscenes and a bit of gameplay:

Souce: http://www.siliconera.com/2011/08/11...eplay-trailer/
Looks pretty good.......though the CIC at 0:37 looks like a straight, shameless near-carbon copy of the NERV CIC in Evangelion.
Old 2011-09-10, 13:19   Link #18
Crimrui
Hollow

And a bit of update. New footage at Siliconera. If you're interested, check it out as each of the new vids are focused on a different aspect of the game.
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/09...h-new-footage/
Old 2011-10-28, 23:25   Link #19
SoulofSomfing

well... i finnaly got the game and im already stuck on the 2nd giant boss. Supposed to protect som sort of tower that supplies electricity i think and ur gundam thingy is supposed to somhow block the monster's giant "im firin ma lazor' thing until it gets the the green line on ur minimap to trigger a trap. I tried blockin it with shield but no luck. Anyone knows how to deal with it? or am i supposed to chop the beam like white haired setsuna did when he protected the leader?
Old 2011-10-29, 10:10   Link #20
marvelB

I've actually been playing this game for a couple days now. It's pretty fun! I also like how all the characters play so differently from each other. I sure wouldn't mind seeing this game make it overseas.

Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulofSomfing View Post
well... i finnaly got the game and im already stuck on the 2nd giant boss. Supposed to protect som sort of tower that supplies electricity i think and ur gundam thingy is supposed to somhow block the monster's giant "im firin ma lazor' thing until it gets the the green line on ur minimap to trigger a trap. I tried blockin it with shield but no luck. Anyone knows how to deal with it? or am i supposed to chop the beam like white haired setsuna did when he protected the leader?

Having beaten that boss myself, I can actually help you out here:

Spoiler:

Hope that helped!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote