AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-20, 09:57   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Valvrave the Liberator - FanFiction Discussion

Welcome to the Valvrave the Liberator FanFiction Discussion thread.

This thread is meant for Valvrave the Liberator fanfiction and its discussion. Fanfiction works can be either posted in this thread or in the Fan Creations Forum and linked to in this thread. You may also link to Fanfiction works posted on other sites and discuss it here.

General rules of our forum still apply:
  • No sexually explicit material. Yes, this goes for text format as well.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members
  • Have fun, but post intelligently

Please respect the authors, fanfictions are written in their free time, they have have no gain and owe you nothing; if they like a particular character and/or a particular pattern for their story, it's a personal choice and can't be blamed. In general, you are free to post constructive criticisms but not insults which (as in any other part of the forums) won't be tolerated. Remember that writers post here to get help and not to get troubles.

Thanks and have fun
Old 2013-05-20, 10:04   Link #2
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Oh nice a fanfiction forum for valvrave,I havent gotten the whole concept of Valvrave yet so I`ll just wait for a few episodes just to know the character`s personality *sweat drops*
Old 2013-05-21, 09:02   Link #3
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Excellent. Time to corrupt this dimension deliciously.
Old 2013-05-21, 09:09   Link #4
FiveOVER
Daydreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Excellent. Time to corrupt this dimension deliciously.
That sounds sinister on a whole different level.
Old 2013-05-21, 09:10   Link #5
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I wasn't a fan of fanfiction anymore, but it's nice to see Valvrave getting its own fanfiction board. Maybe if the first season is on the edge of ending, I'll probably ask any highly skilled fanfiction writter on this forum (since my fanfic skills are pretty so-so) so we can write a story revolving around Haruto and Shouko's childhood memories, probably...
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-05-22, 10:46   Link #6
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Well... hmmm...

how do we ruin/uphold this series on fanfiction?

I can think of Xover though...

Anyone heard of the White Unicorn?
Old 2013-05-22, 11:11   Link #7
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxus0923 View Post
Well... hmmm...

how do we ruin/uphold this series on fanfiction?

I can think of Xover though...

Anyone heard of the White Unicorn?
I dont know.

A crossover with Valvrave is nice

Nope not me
Old 2013-05-23, 23:39   Link #8
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Someone is yelling at me to bring Macross Frontier here...

The Scenario would be like this... haven't really thought it thoroughly yet but... yeah you get the idea...

SMS(Strategic Military Services) is tasked to evaluate the top secret next generation weapons for ARUS however it was forgotten due to its high secrecy and the death of its principal sponsors during a surprise attack of Dorssia. With SMS most of its personnel and assets intact, they set to test the machines further by bringing the said next generation weapons to the battlefield itself.

Ships:

Macross Quarter

VTFs:

VF-17
VF-19
VF-22
VF-25
VF-27
Old 2013-05-24, 05:03   Link #9
Key Board
Carbon

I'm thinking Linebarrels is a good potential SRW crossover. Invaders from another dimension is such a convenient excuse.

That or Warhammer 40K.. because apparently Warhammer40K goes with everything.. even Smurfs
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-05-26, 07:26   Link #10
zztop

I've no talent at writing fanfiction, but I'd like to contribute some random ideas. Hopefully this will inspire some people.

1)Not related to the main plot, but more of a loose prequel set on Earth.

2)A NSA agent of ARUS(grizzled 50 yr ex-SEAL, like NCIS Gibbs?) is tasked with smuggling a high-level defecting Dorssian scientist, carrying highly classified intelligence on something called 'JIOR's Valvrave Initiative', out of Dorssian Croatia into ARUS Italy.

3)This simple exchange ops in Dubrovnik, Croatia devolves into a dangerous cat and mouse game when the Dorssians find out and send Q-4, X-1 and accompanying guards after the duo...

4)The main idea is the Dorssians got wind of JIOR's Valvrave program first, and now ARUS discovers the program's existence, leading to their desire to also acquire it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubrovnik
Old 2013-05-26, 09:47   Link #11
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
I've no talent at writing fanfiction, but I'd like to contribute some random ideas. Hopefully this will inspire some people.

1)Not related to the main plot, but more of a loose prequel set on Earth.

2)A NSA agent of ARUS(grizzled 50 yr ex-SEAL, like NCIS Gibbs?) is tasked with smuggling a high-level defecting Dorssian scientist, carrying highly classified intelligence on something called 'JIOR's Valvrave Initiative', out of Dorssian Croatia into ARUS Italy.

3)This simple exchange ops in Dubrovnik, Croatia devolves into a dangerous cat and mouse game when the Dorssians find out and send Q-4, X-1 and accompanying guards after the duo...

4)The main idea is the Dorssians got wind of JIOR's Valvrave program first, and now ARUS discovers the program's existence, leading to their desire to also acquire it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubrovnik
if i were to say this will be good one shot...
Old 2013-05-29, 08:28   Link #12
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
How about Valvrave crossing over with Code Geass and other Sunrise robot anime shows and turn into a giant intra-studio crossover.

Or, try mixing Valvrave with Gargantia and Majestic Prince!
Old 2013-12-01, 09:47   Link #13
John117xCortana

Anyone here thinks that post movie Gundam 00 would be a good setting for a crossover with Valvrave?
Old 2013-12-01, 10:24   Link #14
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

^Like Magius & ELS teaming up against humanity & Celestial Being teams up with the VVVs to take them on? (sounds interesting)
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-12-01, 10:29   Link #15
John117xCortana

More like a few years post movie events a ship, mobile colony or a partially assimilated person ends up in the Valvrave verse a year or two before the events of season 1 episode 1.
Old 2013-12-01, 11:10   Link #16
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

^Better yet.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-12-02, 05:05   Link #17
John117xCortana

How would Gundam 00 tech fare in the Valvrave verse?
Old 2013-12-02, 14:56   Link #18
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

GN drive on Valvrave will replace the need of runes to be used as fuel along with massive increased output that many times of a normal Valvrave without the GN drive. Magius doesn't have a innovator on their side so they are as good as being assimilated by the ELS. Conclusion will be just the Kamitsuki + Celestial Being Vs. ELS, Valvrave won't do much against the ELS compared to the Gundams.

Gundams in the 00 movie is too OP, doesn't matter how powerful a Valvrave the Magius can built the Gundams can easily defeated them. Setsuna in his 00 Quanta can single handily wipe out the ELS if he choose so.

So the GN tech will be like a godly power in the Valvrave universe.

Last edited by DevilHighDxD; 2013-12-02 at 15:07.
Old 2013-12-02, 15:21   Link #19
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Personally, I find GN technology to be the most OP technology to be introduced in any Gundam ever. The original (real) GN drives have basically unlimited operation time. Also, lets not forget Trans Am and the Trial system.

Even the GN Tao drives can OP the VVVs. They have setbacks though, like the limited operation time & using Trans Am fries the drive.

VVVs are severely outclassed in this matchup. Harakiri blade is their best bet, but the match will be over before Haruto can even try to go for it.
Old 2013-12-02, 15:46   Link #20
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Haruto may have some chance if he decided to pour in all of his runes as fuel as in breaking his limiter like Marie. But as of now, any machine in the 00 movie can defeat a Valvrave. For Haruto to use harakiri-blade, other Valvrave pilots may have to sacrifice their life in order to enable him to do so.