AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-08, 22:45   Link #261
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Kubo had to make Yama-ji lose an arm. The dude was pretty much undefeatable as it was with both arms. If he is missing an arm Kubo can at least use this as an excuse.
2 arms + shikai = as strong as Aizen
1 arm + bankai = hahaha, so what if I lost a arm
Old 2010-10-08, 23:20   Link #262
Wknd

Am I the only one who felt trolled by Tite Kubo?
Old 2010-10-08, 23:21   Link #263
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wknd View Post
Am I the only one who felt trolled by Tite Kubo?
people have felt that way for months...if not years
Old 2010-10-09, 00:49   Link #264
Jarmel

So what the hell are we going to do with the rest of the series? Introduce a new main character and villain? I pray to sweet jesus he doesn't. Kubo fucked up either way and you can really tell how he didn't plan any of this shit out.
Old 2010-10-09, 01:06   Link #265
astrallionheart

I wonder of Zanpaktohs can be robbed?

Next arc: some dude makes a visit to hell and makes off with Kyoka Suigetsu like a bandit. You know, so we can actually see its powers...
Old 2010-10-09, 01:10   Link #266
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Next up: The Rescue Ichigo Arc, leading to a new protagonist.

Time Skip 4 years: After finding out that Ichigo has lost his powers, various high level hollows from Hueco Mundo decide to take out the once threat once and for all (as revenge/retribution). Soul Society, learning of this plot, sends out Rukia and Renji to assemble the former Ichigo gang to protect Ichigo and his family from possible attack. Karin, now 15, finds out about the plot (due to a slip-up by Orihime) and decides to help her brother. In the process, she gains powers (Shinigami or other), and takes up her brother's mantle as protector of Karakura Town.
Actually I wouldn't mind Tatsuki making a run as the protagonist. Considering she kicked Ichigo's ass when they were training in the same dojo. She can actually fight.
Old 2010-10-09, 01:32   Link #267
Seitsuki
Onee!

Sooo Capt Yamamoto was still alive.

(...) alright it's official, there is no such thing as death in this series. Now all we have to do is wait for everyone else "killed" to show up. My bet's on Starrk, he's the only awesome chara in a long time :D
Old 2010-10-09, 01:51   Link #268
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

One question the chapter raises is what will happen to arrancar . Yes mayuri is in HM but he is just collection specimen data . Aizen not only brought all the powerful menos together but also turned them into hybrids . Now with power vacuum who will be in charge . Things cant be as before as the menos were scattered . Will the inmates run the asylum, SS has no jurisdiction in HM officially . Leaving the arrancars alone is catastrophic waiting to happen in the real world .

Here are some fanarts fan-shadings from this chapter ,

Old 2010-10-09, 01:53   Link #269
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I don't know how to react when Bleach becomes slice-of-life or romance.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-10-09, 07:29   Link #270
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
One question the chapter raises is what will happen to arrancar . Yes mayuri is in HM but he is just collection specimen data . Aizen not only brought all the powerful menos together but also turned them into hybrids . Now with power vacuum who will be in charge . Things cant be as before as the menos were scattered . Will the inmates run the asylum, SS has no jurisdiction in HM officially . Leaving the arrancars alone is catastrophic waiting to happen in the real world .
hanataro will rule the kingdom of the hollows. proof? nobody's seen him since byakuya pushed him out of the way of love man's attacks, and that was a looooooooong time ago.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-10-09, 08:30   Link #271
Black0raz0r
Red vs Blue

Send a message via MSN to Black0raz0r
whats about Hiyori?
I want Hiyori back xDDDD
Old 2010-10-09, 13:04   Link #272
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black0raz0r View Post
whats about Hiyori?
I want Hiyori back xDDDD
I'm afraid Hiyori will only be...
<sunglasses>
...half the woman she used to be.

YEAAAAHHHHHHH
Old 2010-10-09, 13:10   Link #273
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
I'm afraid Hiyori will only be...
<sunglasses>
...half the woman she used to be.

YEAAAAHHHHHHH
only if she "has the will to live" i hate that crap
Old 2010-10-09, 13:11   Link #274
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I don't know how to react when Bleach becomes slice-of-life or romance.
<-- My Reaction
Old 2010-10-09, 15:09   Link #275
Aqua Knight

Grimmjow will become the King at last and Ichigo's main nemesis
Old 2010-10-09, 15:12   Link #276
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
is there any chance Kubo will get WSJ editors to help him with the next arc? iirc mangaka get editors at the beginning and work on their own later on, which is why many series tend to get worse over time

or maybe Kubo could team up with a good writer and just concentrate on the drawing

either way, pro timeskip!
Old 2010-10-09, 15:33   Link #277
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Ara~ I guess the things will be explained later (Mr. Kubo couldn't have done it in one only chapter anyway). Though I agree with all of you, the Deicide arc (except the 2-3 last chapters) was crappy, indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Nah, Kubo sucks big time... he started very well, but when he started to make conspiration after conspiration, and the "just as planned" BS, he ruined it.
Yeah, that's why I said "not"

A timeskip would be good, I also miss the Karakura school days =D
Old 2010-10-09, 18:34   Link #278
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
is there any chance Kubo will get WSJ editors to help him with the next arc? iirc mangaka get editors at the beginning and work on their own later on, which is why many series tend to get worse over time

or maybe Kubo could team up with a good writer and just concentrate on the drawing

either way, pro timeskip!
He needs help he should ask Oda or Miura
Old 2010-10-09, 19:03   Link #279
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
The two sisters becoming the main protagonists? That would be really cool, but don't see it happening. Kubo is definetly not into the female protagonist trend. I mean besides Kusajishi is there actually a female character that hasn't either: almost died, died, has mental issues or otherwise become some damsel in distress?

Odds not looking too good for our female heroins. I can see Don Nolife having better chance at the protagonist spot then any of the current female characters.
Ain't that the truth. Both the heroines are weak damsels and I don't think he could make Orihime any lower than she is now. She needs to be redeemed badly. I'm praying he makes a arc that redeems Orihime and Rukia to a certain degree but definitely Orihime. But he really isn't into the whole female protagonist thing. The only powerful female on Bleach is Yoruichi and though she is probably the baddest female in Shounen history right now she is sadly but a lowly side character. Soifon qualifies as powerful too I will admit. But Rukia and definitely Orihime got trolled during this last arc but in defense of Kubo on his worst days he is not half as much of a chauvinist as Kishimoto.
Old 2010-10-09, 20:38   Link #280
VEE

Send a message via MSN to VEE
I demanded a time skip- turn ichigo's older!
Kubo Tite- u better have a plan. Ichigo haven't kill the Grand FIsher!- find a way to end that.
Closed Thread