AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-01-23, 22:42   Link #1341
Miraluka
Banned

It doesn't matter, even if he goes to overboard, he still is poiting out what is obvious (at least forme).
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 01:55   Link #1342
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

So, chapter 6 from Vol 8 is out thanks to Vexed, and it has plenty of interesting thins here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodaka
"It's read as 'deluxe', not letters D and X," I said, fulfilling my duties as the straight man here.
Kodaka, you bastard He really is aware of what's going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodaka
You can play the game with just two people, but I suppose you could even play with only one actual person if you use an air friend.
I'm dying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rika
"(・ω<) Obviously, there's no way I can control the roll of a die. ...Ehe, this is the first time I've ever rolled a real die."
Remember that she looks like in the Volume cover while saying this.

Quote:
Yozora : "...'You get mugged by a delinquent and lose 600 yen.'...Kodaka!"

Kodaka : "Stop thinking it's me!!"

Last edited by Okashira; 2013-01-25 at 02:24.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 10:56   Link #1343
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Epic chapter. Really it was hilarious. Thanks a million Vexed.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 03:42   Link #1344
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Did anyone write up a summary of Haganai Connect?
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 05:45   Link #1345
sky black swordman

^ You mean here? If so then, no.
Old 2013-01-26, 07:34   Link #1346
Silverwyrm

Great chapter but aww yuikmura. Felt bad for her being so nice and getting insulted inadvertently by sena and yozora
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 08:29   Link #1347
erdii

well ı don't like Sena's personality but i kinda want to support her. maybe ı am weak to blondes :P Yozora's personality remind me of a person ı don't want to meet again. ı had friend and one day she joined that person's circle of friends. ı tried to be nice and understanding even didn't retort when she insulted in front of many people but in the that person never wanted see me among HER friends. Yozora kinda reminds me of her with her "Kodoka and others" thinking.

anyway if you see write something bad about yozora. it is biased. I can't change my past and my feelings regarding it. by the way ı said ı support Sena but Rika would be the best match with Kodoka She is way too cute
Old 2013-01-26, 20:40   Link #1348
Johnny
Working the bags...

Good chapter and lol at them looking at Kodaka whenever the delinquent bit came up...

Felt bad for Yukimura, too. I hope she gets some time to develop her character more other than the 'yes man' role...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 23:58   Link #1349
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Good chapter and lol at them looking at Kodaka whenever the delinquent bit came up...

Felt bad for Yukimura, too. I hope she gets some time to develop her character more other than the 'yes man' role...
I have noticed yukimura has reacted (albeit in a slight manner) to more things recently than she used to. Wondering if she's gonna up and surprise us sometime...
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-27, 02:26   Link #1350
l.kostas

Haganai Connect gives us some of the events this time from the girls' POV.
One chapter has Yozora from right before Kodaka transfered until Sena knocked at the door of the club for the first time, from her POV.
The same for Rika and Yukimura at another chapters, how they first joined the club, from their POV. Rika's chapter shows how Sena's father asked her to go to his school and then how she joined the club.

One important chapter is about Stella, as well as Tenma's and Hayato's High School days. I don't know if/when we will read about it at the main novel. Major Spoiler about Stella:
Spoiler for Stella:
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-27, 04:21   Link #1351
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.kostas View Post
Spoiler for Stella:
So does that mean
Spoiler:

I was reading the Chinese forums, and there was a lot of speculation about how Haganai would end. One guy said that after reading Haganai Connect he saw something that indicated that Sena was out of the running for sure. I'm trying to identify what that is.
Old 2013-01-27, 12:22   Link #1352
l.kostas

Spoiler for answer:

Last edited by l.kostas; 2013-01-27 at 12:44.
Old 2013-01-27, 18:47   Link #1353
Flere821
Lurker

I can read Chinese, and basically l.kostas is correct. Though:
Spoiler for Stella's mother:

Spoiler for Stella:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 04:37   Link #1354
Sepheria

woah, this volume it's full of interesting happenings, though it's quite a pity that I can read it only with google translator... something it's understandable, but sometimes i had to fill the blank spots with what i thought it could be reasonable

Quote:
I can read Chinese, and basically l.kostas is correct.
sorry to ask you, but if it wouldn't be too much, could you please tell me what it's happening here? http://book.sfacg.com/Novel/8068/53604/363434/
from what I could understand
Spoiler for Yozora ( I think ):
I'm not really sure if it's what it exactly happen ( nor chinese nor english is my first language ), but if it is so I guess that the suicide path could really become true...
Sepheria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 05:45   Link #1355
l.kostas

Google translate doesn't understand that something is a name and not a regular word.
Hawk is Kodaka, Sky is Yozora and science is Rika.
◾Kodaka and Kobato's surname, Hasegawa (羽瀬川) literally means "Shallow River of Feathers"
◾Kodaka's name (小鷹) means "Little Hawk"
◾Her surname, Mikazuki (三日月) means "Cresent Moon" and her given name, Yozora (夜空) means "Night Sky". Put together, and her name means "Cresent Moon in the Night Sky".
◾Rika's given name (理科) means "Science".
Old 2013-01-28, 06:28   Link #1356
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepheria View Post
sorry to ask you, but if it wouldn't be too much, could you please tell me what it's happening here? http://book.sfacg.com/Novel/8068/53604/363434/
from what I could understand
Spoiler for Yozora ( I think ):
I'm not really sure if it's what it exactly happen ( nor chinese nor english is my first language ), but if it is so I guess that the suicide path could really become true...
That's just about right.

Essentially,
Spoiler:

I think this could be what the guy in the Chinese forum was referring to when he said that the events in Connect strongly suggest that Sena's out of the running.
Old 2013-01-28, 06:28   Link #1357
Lota

Yeah, I'd like to know what exacty happened there too Google translate, as always, does a wonderful job at cracking me up every time I use it Did Yozora see Kodaka and Rika talking and then leave?

I really, really hope there won't be a suicide path here. I had, ermm... "left" the series for a while and I remembered fondly how much fun it all was, but when I read some of the novel chapters again I remembered just how poignant it was at times (well, a lot actually). When it gets serious, it gets serious. And that's enough serious for me, I really hope that it doesn't become that dark. Though, knowing Yozora and her downward spiral, there's always a possibility...
Old 2013-01-28, 06:31   Link #1358
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Eh, just to confirm, is the Connect series part of the official timeline or is it a spinoff in terms of being an alternate universe?
Old 2013-01-28, 08:57   Link #1359
Sepheria

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
Eh, just to confirm, is the Connect series part of the official timeline or is it a spinoff in terms of being an alternate universe?
Official timeline, it's just the story told from different POVs
Sepheria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 15:21   Link #1360
attobyte

Huh? Are the Light Novels still going?
Hasn't Kodaka said "yes" to Sena's feelings? Now I'm really confused.
attobyte is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, friendship, harem, light novels, love decisions, school life, shounen