AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2020-12-31, 05:38   Link #81
GDB

But it's still a material that you could otherwise use elsewhere. By definition, that makes it not free. Unlike the claymore, which is literally just given to you for finding some boxes or tablets and then lighting 4 torches.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-31, 06:00   Link #82
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

It is all the same, since it would be unlikely they would give that prototype for free without a string attached to it, considering no other prototype was available. So in practice, the spear is just free.
In comparison, you can't do anything about the claymore, which is arguably not an upgrade compared to Prototype Archaic, so if you wanted to use a prototype to refine your archaic or whiteblind, you are out of luck whereas you can do so with crafted spears. The tradeoff is simply putting that quest (and achievement) to the backburner for a while, but it is still much better in term of option compared to the claymore and especially the catalyst.
Old 2020-12-31, 08:53   Link #83
KikeLyne

This flower boss in act 4 is a sadist...

Cyro Damage overtime Mortar fields and too fast Arena-wide Damage overtime blizzard.

WL7 here and i find the grace period for searching and releasing the barrier for the blizzard too short for comfort since you need to search and run to that heater.
KikeLyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-31, 10:14   Link #84
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikeLyne View Post
This flower boss in act 4 is a sadist...

Cyro Damage overtime Mortar fields and too fast Arena-wide Damage overtime blizzard.

WL7 here and i find the grace period for searching and releasing the barrier for the blizzard too short for comfort since you need to search and run to that heater.
Any characters that can create shield will help a lot in that fight. Diona and Noelle work well for me.

And don't try to tank AOE blizzard, just go in the shield dome as soon as possible.

Also, the fight in solo mode is a lot more easier than co-op.

Last edited by Marina2; 2020-12-31 at 11:14.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-31, 11:44   Link #85
KikeLyne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Any characters that can create shield will help a lot in that fight. Diona and Noelle work well for me.

And don't try to tank AOE blizzard, just go in the shield dome as soon as possible.

Also, the fight in solo mode is a lot more easier than co-op.
Crisps.. after fighting it a few times, i realize the game gives a notification of where the crystal will spawn...

Also, i seen a number of videos.. those with a strong sword user can easily shred the flower solo in less than a minute or so. With the event sword since it gets buffed.
KikeLyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-31, 11:46   Link #86
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

You don't actively need Festering Desire.
I personally can clear it within 40s by going all out with Klee, Xiangling, Bennett and Xinqiu. It all depends on your team synergy and artifact loadout. That said, it is very likely most faster clears have either Bennett or Mona.
Old 2020-12-31, 18:05   Link #87
AnimeFangirl

Another tedious fight. I can do it, but I can't do it fast. What a pain.
Old 2021-01-01, 11:46   Link #88
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Yeah, fight is much more troublesome without a good shielder. Attention slip and I am stuck in a unwinnable situation.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-02, 09:42   Link #89
GDB

Whew, managed to beat the new Abyss.

Floor 9 - Easy
Floor 10 - Easy
Floor 11 - ...I don't recall if animesuki approves of the kind of language I need to express my feelings about this floor
Floor 12 - Pure DPS check with multiple shield based enemies. Seemingly intended to be cheesed by Zhongli, and he certainly helps one team, but Claymores still work better and faster. And Ninggugang.
Old 2021-01-04, 23:05   Link #90
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Act V is out today there is massive bomb dropped by Albedo.
Next is Ganyu banner but I am saving my primogems for Xiao and Hu Tao, sorry Ganyu.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-05, 05:57   Link #91
AnimeFangirl

Also saving my gems for best boy Xiao.
Old 2021-01-10, 07:30   Link #92
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
For anyone who pulled Catgirl CEO and dont know about this one yet. This certainly helped me, as my one level 90 is Razor.

I am going to throw a few rolls at the Ganyu banner, I am hoping to pull more Noelle.
Old 2021-01-12, 18:05   Link #93
AnimeFangirl

Slightly tempted when I heard Ganyu was really good, but not tempted enough to pull more than once or twice. Xiao all the way.

I wish a new region would come out soon. The "extensive underground areas" Dragonspine promised were mostly lies so I'm almost done exploring the place.
Old 2021-01-23, 17:55   Link #94
AnimeFangirl

Hypostasis event was just but the Marvelous Treasures event is laidback fun.
Old 2021-01-25, 05:20   Link #95
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

So apparently Hu Tao replaced with Keqing for 1.3 banner.

Fine for me because I have Keqing, I have reason to save my primo after Xiao
Old 2021-01-25, 09:12   Link #96
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

A french youtuber theorized Hu Tao may come on Tomb Sweeping Day in April
Old 2021-01-25, 11:35   Link #97
AnimeFangirl

These fans are just theorizing everything. They don't know jack. I wish people would stop listening to them and "leaking" false info all the time.

In part I blame Mihoyo because the game has so little content so fans are bored.
Old 2021-01-25, 15:10   Link #98
GDB

Absolutely nothing wrong with theorizing. Theorizing isn't the same as 'leaking false info'. This isn't the same as those idiots posting a "timeline" that they refuse to source but swear is real.
Old 2021-01-25, 19:10   Link #99
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

I think this was Mihoyo plan all the time, they purposely leaked Hu Tao to bait market reaction and as expected the response for Hu Tao banner is high. I think if Hu Tao was lower Mihoyo might would released her altogether with Xiao.

I also agree with lack of content for the game, I know this is free game which explain why but innovation is necessary.
The biggest interest from Genshin Impact are their characters sadly a part from quest we never see them idle nor able to interact with them this something Mihoyo must fill.
Old 2021-01-26, 05:13   Link #100
Marina2

Mihoyo has never officially mentioned anywhere that Hu tao will be released in 1.3. Hu tao is still testing and not ready yet. It's just that.

Anyway, the fact that Keqing will be in the banner means Mihoya can put any *5 from standard banner on limited banner in the future and they won't always introduce two new *5 per patch.

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact