Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-16, 10:52   Link #1
ellifeedn
Thinker

Some help

I was thinking of starting the Ghost in the Shell series and any Gundam series that are worth watching, but with so many different seasons and continuities it's hard to tell which ones to go for. Any ideas?
Old 2010-07-16, 11:03   Link #2
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
Ghost in the shell SAC its definitely worth watching both seasons, for gundam i would suggest gundam wing and gundam 00 both seasons too.

Last edited by CeDeR; 2010-07-17 at 10:42.
Old 2010-07-17, 07:48   Link #3
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

For Gundam, how about starting with the original series? It's Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 and is 43 episodes long. Though you can always watch the Film Trilogy, and is basically the 43 episodes summed up into three films. There's a number of content missed out, though they're mainly episodes that didn't play a big part in the overall story. Your decision on which path you'd take there.

After that you could go onto it's sequel, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, which is personally my favorite the franchise has to offer.

These two shows are the beginning of the UC timeline, and there are quite a few more titles after that. Though you can always watch the other titles in the franchise such as Gundam SEED, Gundam 00 and Gundam Wing which are not apart of this timeline. It all depends on what you want to experience.