AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-13, 16:40   Link #11981
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Why must they deny me my Natsumi in a game???
With talk of anime/movie, now I'm dying to see Natsumi animated, too.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-13, 17:06   Link #11982
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I know how you feel. Me too

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-13, 19:25   Link #11983
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
either in the movie or season 3. anyway, natsumi+long hair origami animated = pure heaven
Old 2015-03-13, 19:38   Link #11984
ImperialFlameGod8190

Which natsumi though loli or onee-sama

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-13, 22:12   Link #11985
Miraluka
Banned

@Zodiakbard

What the...

Well, I give up trying to explain this to you. Ask TJR if you feel like it.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-13, 22:21   Link #11986
Zodiarkbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
@Zodiakbard

What the...

Well, I give up trying to explain this to you. Ask TJR if you feel like it.
I take it as you don't really know what happened but I'm not surprised since I've heard there is a lot of misinformation in this forum, especially when most of the info comes from places like 4chan and the like.
Zodiarkbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-13, 22:28   Link #11987
Miraluka
Banned

I don't even follow boards but the sources themselves. I posted them in the anime threads on their time...
Old 2015-03-13, 22:55   Link #11988
Zodiarkbad

Quote:
I don't even follow boards but the sources themselves. I posted them in the anime threads on their time...
I hope you don't mean sites like ANN, MAL or the like. Even the japanese sites tend to be wrong at first since the info starts like a rumor.
Old 2015-03-13, 22:56   Link #11989
Miraluka
Banned

Twitters from the anime staff.

I'm not new on this, I learned a lot since Index series. You, othoh, can't even post a link to support your claims.
Old 2015-03-13, 23:05   Link #11990
Zodiarkbad

Quote:
Twitters from the anime staff.

I'm not new on this, I learned a lot since Index series. You, othoh, can't even post a link to support your claims.
Like what? Everyone knows some of the IMS staff used to be part of AIC and that they left after the studio was handed over to a new owner also have in mind we are talking about AIC+ not AIC as a whole
Old 2015-03-13, 23:06   Link #11991
Miraluka
Banned

About what I told you already.
Old 2015-03-13, 23:09   Link #11992
Zodiarkbad

Quote:
About what I told you already.
Fine, but first do you know Japanese?
Old 2015-03-13, 23:17   Link #11993
Miraluka
Banned

Enough to keep a talk.
Old 2015-03-13, 23:25   Link #11994
Zodiarkbad

Quote:
Enough to keep a talk.
Good, then you will be able to understand this.

http://www.aplix-ip.com/wp-content/u...ir140120_1.pdf
Old 2015-03-13, 23:28   Link #11995
Miraluka
Banned

Sigh...

And I thought you got a grip about how budget isn't related to animation..... Well, isn't like I didn't give up on you.
Old 2015-03-13, 23:35   Link #11996
Zodiarkbad

Quote:
Sigh...

And I thought you got a grip about how budget isn't related to animation..... Well, isn't like I didn't give up on you.
But it is, I can't tell if you are being serious or not. You can't make a make a a good-looking anime without budget otherwise S2 would have looked the same as S1, and don't bring the "bad schelude and management" thing again because that doesn't explain why the OVA had bad animation in some scenes.
Old 2015-03-14, 01:49   Link #11997
AKAAkira
Bookmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
-snip-
Moved to PM. Just to notify; not sure if this site can disable the PM alert pop-up...thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
If that was the case then she WOULD'VE been mentioned to have disappeared from the bridge. Otherwise she was just busy trying to keep the falling Fraxinus together after the fight with the Goetia. So she couldn't help the same way that Kotori couldn't help.
From a writing standpoint, if Reine really is Phantom, really was somewhere else during that confrontation, and the author didn't want anyone to explicitly realize this yet, then there's not much else he could have done than to not mention her and put the focus on Kotori and Ellen.

It's also not that unviable for everyone's attention in-story to have been fixed on the two of them. That *was* a pretty intense moment. Depending on how little Reine is needed to operate the ship in combat, they won't even notice she's gone until they check all members after the crash.

Speaking of which, does an Analysis Officer actually have duties during combat situations? I imagined her as just being their lead expert on Spirits and nothing else.
AKAAkira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-14, 03:03   Link #11998
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAAkira View Post
Moved to PM. Just to notify; not sure if this site can disable the PM alert pop-up...thing.

From a writing standpoint, if Reine really is Phantom, really was somewhere else during that confrontation, and the author didn't want anyone to explicitly realize this yet, then there's not much else he could have done than to not mention her and put the focus on Kotori and Ellen.

It's also not that unviable for everyone's attention in-story to have been fixed on the two of them. That *was* a pretty intense moment. Depending on how little Reine is needed to operate the ship in combat, they won't even notice she's gone until they check all members after the crash.

Speaking of which, does an Analysis Officer actually have duties during combat situations? I imagined her as just being their lead expert on Spirits and nothing else.
except that Kotori was actively looking around and making sure that everyone wanted to stay on the ship. If her advisor and close friend Reine was suddenly not there like she had abandoned ship then there would've been a negative impact on morale. Besides even if they were fighting Ellen, they would still need her to keep an eye on the spirits battling Origami in case something happened.

I can't help but wonder where Mana was in all of this though. No one thought to send her out to help protect the ship, no one thought to send her out to back up the spirits against Origami. The only one who even thought of her was Ellen when considering disruptions to their plan. Heck Mana didn't even show up when inverse Origami was going on a rampage when they could use the help the most since most of the spirits were injured. It was like everyone had completely forgotten about her.
Old 2015-03-14, 05:13   Link #11999
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

put on a bus looking for kurumi or having vacationlol

*spirits get lost on their own whim.*
therefore, sleeping even with full spirit mana doesn't make them lost.
Old 2015-03-14, 05:36   Link #12000
WingsoftheDragonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
except that Kotori was actively looking around and making sure that everyone wanted to stay on the ship. If her advisor and close friend Reine was suddenly not there like she had abandoned ship then there would've been a negative impact on morale. Besides even if they were fighting Ellen, they would still need her to keep an eye on the spirits battling Origami in case something happened.

I can't help but wonder where Mana was in all of this though. No one thought to send her out to help protect the ship, no one thought to send her out to back up the spirits against Origami. The only one who even thought of her was Ellen when considering disruptions to their plan. Heck Mana didn't even show up when inverse Origami was going on a rampage when they could use the help the most since most of the spirits were injured. It was like everyone had completely forgotten about her.
You know? I was wondering the same thing about Mana. It's strange that she wasn't there during the whole mess.

If I remember right someone did thought that she might be Phantom or something like this.
WingsoftheDragonix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy