AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-04-03, 09:28   Link #9661
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 33
If Elsie becomes the one who kisses him to wake him up I'll be laughing in all your faces.

MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 11:26   Link #9662
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
If Elsie becomes the one who kisses him to wake him up I'll be laughing in all your faces.

Agreed I would be joining you on that bet.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 11:32   Link #9663
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 29
Do not you guys have morals? That is incest.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 16:00   Link #9664
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Interesting that Satyr's ultimate weapon looks like a naked girl...

What if that's Elsie?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 22:57   Link #9665
Nighty40
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlh3rd View Post
I want Chihiro to be the one who wakes Keima with a kiss. She has his heart, and is the one girl who connects Keima to the real world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
That's what we are all betting on.
hope so too because she and Keima had the best chemistry. although a part of me is preparing for disappointment in that regard
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 05:15   Link #9666
Altes
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Woah, those spoilers... I guess this is truly the end. If this is goodbye, I will be very sad.
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 05:34   Link #9667
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altes View Post
Woah, those spoilers... I guess this is truly the end. If this is goodbye, I will be very sad.
Are you talking about before or do you know about chapter 266?

If it's 266...don't leave us hanging, bro.

Unless that's not allowed.
__________________
"Look at my wiener, Takamiya-kun. Does it not look appetizing?" - Ayaka Kagari

"Lincoln had potential. However, his weakness was he couldn't handle bullets." - Hoshimiya Kate
ZodiacBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 06:06   Link #9668
Altes
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacBeast View Post
Are you talking about before or do you know about chapter 266?

If it's 266...don't leave us hanging, bro.

Unless that's not allowed.
Well, if you want to know...
Spoiler:
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 06:11   Link #9669
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altes View Post
Well, if you want to know...
Spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:


EDIT: Never mind, I found a different source that goes into more detail. Thanks for the initial spoiler though.

Spoiler for spoiler:
__________________
"Look at my wiener, Takamiya-kun. Does it not look appetizing?" - Ayaka Kagari

"Lincoln had potential. However, his weakness was he couldn't handle bullets." - Hoshimiya Kate
ZodiacBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 06:21   Link #9670
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
After this week's spoiler I feel that this is it. Chihiro lost all chance to appear again. The fact that his collar is off means his connection with hell is gone. He no longer needs to involve himself with anyone.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 07:41   Link #9671
hlh3rd
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
The fact that Keima's collar is off, means he's free to pursue a relationship with Chihiro, if that's what he desires. Her being in unnecessary danger if she's involved with him is a mute point now.

I'm not saying a Keima X Chihiro ending is a sure thing, but it's still possible in my humble opinion.
__________________
hlh3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 09:19   Link #9672
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
No collar just means it's Keima's choice to continue interacting with girls.

Remember he was bound by contract to do it or he would lose his head.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 11:32   Link #9673
Nighty40
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
After this week's spoiler I feel that this is it. Chihiro lost all chance to appear again. The fact that his collar is off means his connection with hell is gone. He no longer needs to involve himself with anyone.
what makes you say that? if Keima's collar is off then he's free to interact with who ever he wants, besides if his contract is done then it's a good time for him to speak to her since he would no longer be involved in the new hell stuff. that is unless the next chapters are about saving Elsie or something.
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 13:43   Link #9674
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Eisie confirms that she's the final boss. Kinda came out of no where. I'm starting to think the rumors that the editors cut this series is true.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 13:50   Link #9675
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 30
Lol, TV Evangelion and EnE ending at the same time
__________________
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 13:53   Link #9676
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Eisie confirms that she's the final boss. Kinda came out of no where. I'm starting to think the rumors that the editors cut this series is true.
*spits out drink in an exaggerated fashion*

WHAT? Wow, that sounds like complete BS. Not saying I don't believe you, but that is some out of left field territory.

Now I REALLY want to read the chapter and see just WTF is going on here.

A work getting cut is always sad, especially when the author still has ideas (did he?)
__________________
"Look at my wiener, Takamiya-kun. Does it not look appetizing?" - Ayaka Kagari

"Lincoln had potential. However, his weakness was he couldn't handle bullets." - Hoshimiya Kate
ZodiacBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 14:04   Link #9677
Nighty40
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacBeast View Post
*spits out drink in an exaggerated fashion*

WHAT? Wow, that sounds like complete BS. Not saying I don't believe you, but that is some out of left field territory.

Now I REALLY want to read the chapter and see just WTF is going on here.

A work getting cut is always sad, especially when the author still has ideas (did he?)
I remember hearing somewhere that he said that it was his own decision to end it. There really isn't much to work with after this arc in all honestly.
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 15:44   Link #9678
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Wait...so...
Spoiler for spoiler:


EDIT: Apparently this was predicted by COUNTLESS people before and I just happened to miss all these posts. I do admit that I don't read chapter discussions that often but I've somehow missed the discussion about this.
__________________
"Look at my wiener, Takamiya-kun. Does it not look appetizing?" - Ayaka Kagari

"Lincoln had potential. However, his weakness was he couldn't handle bullets." - Hoshimiya Kate

Last edited by ZodiacBeast; 2014-04-04 at 16:02.
ZodiacBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 15:51   Link #9679
moridin84
Custom User Title
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ireland
Age: 34
Spoiler for actual spoiler:


Ending it at this point feels kind of stupid. What was the point of this whole arc? The situation would be the same if they just ended it after the goddess arc.

This ending does seem rushed so you'd think it might have been cut but... it's actually just like the ending of the goddess arc.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 15:58   Link #9680
Kopi
Σ(゚ロ゚ノ)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Singapore
Final boss what?
Kopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.