AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Old 2013-12-02, 16:27   Link #3521
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
I don't know about a whole 52, but at least I'm hoping a 36-48. Actually, I'm thinking that they might cut it off here, and then start an actual, official second season (this is really just the second half of the first season) with a new subtitle and a time skip. We'll then be seeing our characters and their fight going on in the future, as well as more about this very long-lasting empire that they built. And if they actually do that, it would be one of the extreme few Sunrise mecha series that has reached this far into space.
I wish I could be as hopeful as you. I wouldn't be surprised if Sunrise somehow managed to pull enough deus ex machinas to finish up most plot points in the final 2 or 3 episodes.

It would be fantastic if Valvrave got a second season though. It's been the Sunrise mecha show I've been missing ever since Gundam 00 finished.
Old 2013-12-02, 16:28   Link #3522
Kurohane

^ This is the second season.
Old 2013-12-02, 17:58   Link #3523
LightDragonman

Yeah, I feel that if their is another season, it will be about the events in the time skip.

I actually feel that one can indeed wrap things up in just four episodes. Just keep the story moving and don't get bogged down by unneeded developments.
LightDragonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 23:27   Link #3524
Erufu
Karlstein Deserter

I am rooting for a third Season, there is no way they can wrap things up in 4 episodes. Besides, I doubt I am the only one madly obsessed with the OP/ED.
Boku Ja Nai, Boku Ja Nai.... MOAR !!
Erufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 22:23   Link #3525
blackwhite67
Banned

Valvrave has sure sunk to a new low. A tragedy seems to happen every three episodes and with only four left to make a comeback and reach the happy ending things will hopefully look up in the next episode. We'll probably see our characters, and hopefully Haruto, grow some backbone.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 22:32   Link #3526
LightDragonman

Indeed, as of now, Haruto and L-Elf are all by themselves, Saki is still captured, Shouko and the rest of the students are on the run, and Dorssia and ARUS are united against our heroes. Not to mention the death of one of the VVV pilots.

The only silver lining is that X-Eins and A-Drei are beginning to question their loyalty to Cain.
Old 2013-12-05, 23:03   Link #3527
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightDragonman View Post
Indeed, as of now, Haruto and L-Elf are all by themselves, Saki is still captured, Shouko and the rest of the students are on the run, and Dorssia and ARUS are united against our heroes. Not to mention the death of one of the VVV pilots.

The only silver lining is that X-Eins and A-Drei are beginning to question their loyalty to Cain.
A-drei has probably realized that L-elf may have been body-jacked when he shot him and wants to confirm this with Shouko. With every episode, it gets harder and harder to imagine how this could lead to that happy ending.

On another note, it was a strategic mistake on Haruto's part not to inform the rest about the truth behind the Valvraves after Saki was captured and L-elf broke down. Also, it was a little disturbing how Dorssia snuck in 77 and planted the Phantom, evening having enough time to abduct people. I can also understand why the Powers That Be decided to kill Kyuuma off. His Valvraves defensive abilities are useless now.

On another, nother note, what the f*ck is wrong with you Haruto!? Just fill them in on the major details! Is staring in shock the only thing you can do!?

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-12-05 at 23:13.
Old 2013-12-05, 23:26   Link #3528
whitecloud

All this event is like telling..come haruto..come to the dark side...everyone has abandoned you...even shoko, your crush has betrayed you and called you a monster, you dont have a home anymore, so the only thing you can do is to create your own home for your kin, kamitsuki and wage war to all those that cause you suffering, dorsia, ARUS, magius...everyone

Third galactic reich war begin....
Old 2013-12-05, 23:30   Link #3529
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
All this event is like telling..come haruto..come to the dark side...everyone has abandoned you...even shoko, your crush has betrayed you and called you a monster, you dont have a home anymore, so the only thing you can do is to create your own home for your kin, kamitsuki and wage war to all those that cause you suffering, dorsia, ARUS, magius...everyone

Third galactic reich war begin....
I think Kyuuma's Heroic Sacrifice put the brakes on that. He even said "What kind of Holy Spirit only protects those who believe in it? So even if you don't believe in me, even if you call me a monster, I'll still" and then he goes ham on the enemy.
Old 2013-12-05, 23:31   Link #3530
blackwhite67
Banned

Can someone tell me when N-neun made an appearance? I heard that he did, but I skipped around a lot and the player's not working so well.

In light of all the sh*t that went down today, I'm not gonna be getting any sleep until next week.
Old 2013-12-05, 23:32   Link #3531
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Can someone tell me when N-neun made an appearance? I heard that he did, but I skipped around a lot and the player's not working so well.
He didn't. Only bit we've seen of H-Neun as of late is during the opening.
Old 2013-12-05, 23:34   Link #3532
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
I think Kyuuma's Heroic Sacrifice put the brakes on that. He even said "What kind of Holy Spirit only protects those who believe in it? So even if you don't believe in me, even if you call me a monster, I'll still" and then he goes ham on the enemy.
If we were to taken a page from GC Hare's death, Haruto'll go to the opposite direction XD. But I don't mind seeing a L-elf-like Haruto.
Old 2013-12-05, 23:35   Link #3533
whitecloud

I dont think that is enough as a brake tho....if that is enough we wont have the reich, saki wont have that fight in the far future and kamitsuki wont stand at the top of the food chain hundred of years later...
Old 2013-12-05, 23:38   Link #3534
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
^If we were to taken a page from GC Hare's death, Haruto'll go to the opposite direction XD. But I don't mind seeing a L-elf-like Haruto.
I liked that idea before but that would make Kyuuma's final message meaningless.

Granted I liked Mein Shurer when it first started but they dropped the ball when he started going mad with power and found he can kill people by destroying the weapons he pulls out of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
I dont think that is enough as a brake tho....if that is enough we wont have the reich, saki wont have that fight in the far future and kamitsuki wont stand at the top of the food chain hundred of years later...
True. I'm guessing Haruto will decide what he wants while L-Elf and him are on their mission next week
Old 2013-12-05, 23:42   Link #3535
LightDragonman

I still say that Saki and A-Drei will at least be the ones to try and pull Haruto and L-Elf out of their slumps respectively.
Old 2013-12-05, 23:44   Link #3536
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
I liked that idea before but that would make Kyuuma's final message meaningless.

Granted I liked Mein Shurer when it first started but they dropped the ball when he started going mad with power and found he can kill people by destroying the weapons he pulls out of them.

True. I'm guessing Haruto will decide what he wants while L-Elf and him are on their mission next week
But this time our "Furher" will be different as his empire will be still strong after 2 century. I so wanted to see the enemies suffer for what happened to Kyuuma. If my country can just give me the accesses to all the nuclear weapon...
Old 2013-12-05, 23:46   Link #3537
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
I still say that Saki and A-Drei will at least be the ones to try and pull Haruto and L-Elf out of their slumps respectively.
I wanna see A-Drei jump on Team Rave. Like people said before, they need some diversity on the team. Plus they need a reasonable, down to Earth guy now that Kyuuma's gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
But this time our "Furher" will be different as his empire will be still strong after 2 century. I so wanted to see the enemies suffer for what happened to Kyuuma. If my country can just give me the accesses to all the nuclear weapon...
The bad guys do have a major foot up their ass coming for their actions. Executing Saki on live television, Kyuuma's death, massacre of Module 77. I wanna see the ARUS President get it hard.
Old 2013-12-05, 23:49   Link #3538
LightDragonman

Remember that the last time we saw A-Drei, he was asking Saki, the one who knows about the body switch between L-Elf and Haruto, about the former. No doubt he wants to know what exactly his deal is. If Saki tells him that L-Elf didn't shoot him, it could very well restore some of A-Drei's faith in him. Couple that with what X-Eins finds on H-Neun's earpiece…

I now see those three retrieving L-Elf and Haruto, giving them the motivational speeches and stuff, and together, they go off to confront Cain, leading to the confrontation we saw in the PV, and possibly, the founding of the 3GE.
Old 2013-12-05, 23:51   Link #3539
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Remember that the last time we saw A-Drei, he was asking Saki, the one who knows about the body switch between L-Elf and Haruto, about the former. No doubt he wants to know what exactly his deal is. If Saki tells him that L-Elf didn't shoot him, it could very well restore some of A-Drei's faith in him. Couple that with what X-Eins finds on H-Neun's earpiece…

I now see those three retrieving L-Elf and Haruto, giving them the motivational speeches and stuff, and together, they go off to confront Cain, leading to the confrontation we saw in the PV, and possibly, the founding of the 3GE.
A-Drei could be the first Emperor, due to his Royal lineage.
Old 2013-12-05, 23:54   Link #3540
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

^Are we now going for a A-drei x Haruto x L-elf mix genetic baby?

Tags
action, body swapping, fukujun, love polygon, mecha, sci-fi, space, space idol, vampire