AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-04-14, 12:43   Link #21
KingMoo-chan
Onmyoji

Episode 2 was too good, but next week's looks even better! There was a good balance between Eigetsu's relatively dark story and the comedic Shuurei X Kouyuu pairing, and it seems we've been thrown straight into the deep end plotwise. Next episode cannot come soon enough.

Spoiler:
KingMoo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 13:27   Link #22
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I've added the two new characters to the Saiunkoku characters/seiyuus pics page.

Info from the official site characters page.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 07:04   Link #23
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMoo-chan View Post
Episode 2 was too good, but next week's looks even better! There was a good balance between Eigetsu's relatively dark story and the comedic Shuurei X Kouyuu pairing, and it seems we've been thrown straight into the deep end plotwise. Next episode cannot come soon enough.

Spoiler:
Oh...is he. I am still wondering what is it all about. I personally thought

Spoiler:

That said, I have finished.

Saimono II Episode 2 summary + thoughts

On the spoilers...

Spoiler for Kouyuu:
Impz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-22, 09:17   Link #24
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagijen View Post
thanks for telling me that... and wow... that 'something' with Seiga made me even want to read the novel now... >.>'''

but about "creating the scenes" with your own mind, hehe... that could be quite dangerous... LOL ;P
hahahah, that is extremely dangerous, especially when you have a very fertile mind.

That said, Episode 3 of season 2's summary and thoughts is up ^_^. Hope you guys enjoy my commentary on the 2nd season.
Old 2007-04-22, 11:05   Link #25
KingMoo-chan
Onmyoji

Episode 3 was as excellent as I expected, and is one of my favourite episodes of the tale so far. So much happened without there being a large climax, and so many tales were set up and relationships were explored than I thought would be.

Riou seems dangerous and, of course, powerful, but I do not think he will prove a villainous character in the mold of Sakajun. I think his purpose will be something that suprises us at a later point. Kai Rin, since he was introduced in quite a long sequence in this episode, seems to have some purpose for later, as does You, although they remain to be seen. The Eigetsu arc is truly interesting, and the last scene with Kourin was incredibly powerful and dark. Every episode now leaves me wanting more, and immediately.

As for Senya,
Spoiler for spoiler for episode 3:
KingMoo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-29, 08:51   Link #26
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

Episode 4 of season 2 summary + thoughts is up.

On memorydragon's thoughts, not only Shuuei, but to be honest, the whole clan of Ran is a total mystery if you ask me. I find it mysterious, but why is Ran enshrouded in such a huge mystery, considering that it's supposed to be the biggest clan in the country?
Old 2007-05-03, 22:00   Link #27
kinbari08

Season 1 is licensed and after releasing 1 episode of season 2, We-Suck has decided to drop it. I'm hoping Shadow Dreams will decide to continue with season 2.
kinbari08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-04, 00:58   Link #28
blndng

Does anyone know the new ending song for 2nd season?
Seems like another hit song.
blndng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-04, 21:13   Link #29
Yakhobian
とは
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by blndng View Post
Does anyone know the new ending song for 2nd season?
Seems like another hit song.
It's called 明日へ "Ashite e" or "Towards tomorrow" if you like.
It's sung by Teruya Miho and the single is due out June 6th.
I still need to watching the first season, though.
Old 2007-05-05, 05:54   Link #30
lijon

omg I'm so glad there's a second season!? I never imagined Japanese would make such great anime about Chinese~ <3 well japanese ARE chinese anyway >.>
but who cares~~ <3 this anime a looooot
lijon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 11:55   Link #31
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

Episode 5 of the 2nd season is summarized and all done!

I wondered if a new thread of the second season should be created when it is in fact subbed?
Old 2007-05-06, 20:18   Link #32
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impz View Post
I wondered if a new thread of the second season should be created when it is in fact subbed?
subbed... but stopped. I believe We-Suck discontinued subbing the second season now, because of Geneon's announcement of the DVD release (just one day after they released the hard subs =___=)

In any case, I'm also gonna try my best and help out people understand the second season, with the lack of english subs at the moment

I only have the detailed summary of episodes 1-4 in my blog, and hopefully episode 5 will be up by today ^^

(I actually wonder if I should still call this a "summary" x___x)

Saiunkoku II Episode 1 "Summary"
Saiunkoku II Episode 2 "Summary"
Saiunkoku II Episode 3 "Summary"
Saiunkoku II Episode 4 "Summary"
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 01:27   Link #33
poisonakki

Wow! that's so awesome

domo arigatou!!

Quote:
subbed... but stopped. I believe We-Suck discontinued subbing the second season now, because of Geneon's announcement of the DVD release (just one day after they released the hard subs =___=)

In any case, I'm also gonna try my best and help out people understand the second season, with the lack of english subs at the moment

I only have the detailed summary of episodes 1-4 in my blog, and hopefully episode 5 will be up by today ^^

(I actually wonder if I should still call this a "summary" x___x)

Saiunkoku II Episode 1 "Summary"
Saiunkoku II Episode 2 "Summary"
Saiunkoku II Episode 3 "Summary"
Saiunkoku II Episode 4 "Summary"
poisonakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-08, 10:20   Link #34
lijon

if anyone knows how to read simplified chinese, there's a fubsub doing that.
http://tokyotosho.com/search.php
search in there
actually the subs are more funny if you understand chinese since the sayings and stuff are originally in chinese.
Ryuuen rhymes xDD lmao
we're actually starting to see how he's intelligent

btw does anyone know if you can take screenshots in real media player?

Last edited by lijon; 2007-05-08 at 10:50.
Old 2007-05-08, 19:25   Link #35
usagijen

you could actually search for more chinese fansubs in dmhy, and greedland
you can get either the simplified or traditional (BIG5) chinese versions too ^-^

anyways, I have Saiunkoku II episode 5 summary / narrative (or whatever you wanna call it >_<) in my blog for anyone who wants to see

about taking screenshots in realmedia player... I'm not sure if they have it built-in. I use media player classic for my rmvb files and it already has a built-in screen capture functionality
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 01:38   Link #36
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinbari08 View Post
Season 1 is licensed and after releasing 1 episode of season 2, We-Suck has decided to drop it. I'm hoping Shadow Dreams will decide to continue with season 2.
Everyone best brace themselves for some very bad news indeed. I've heard that Shadow Dreams has also decided to drop Saiunkoku! This show is now officially without a fansubber. I can only hope that someone reading this thread has a fansub group that they can interest in Saiunkoku.

In other news, you may be surprised to find that the second series has a thread separate from the 1st series thread and wonder how you could have missed a thread with 34 posts. I will assure you that your memory is not playing tricks on you. Since the 2nd season is not licensed, I have disentangled the 1st and 2nd series discussions and moved the 2nd series discussion into the fansubbed forum where it belongs.

I'm just sorry that it is here instead of the Unaired Forum on the basis of a single episode fansubbed by a group that has dropped the show. I fear it would get more attention from fansubbers looking for a new show in the Unaired Forum...

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 05:02   Link #37
arkon

Heh. So I wasn't going crazy when I saw it.

I also hope someone picks up the second season or even geneon decide to license the second season (not sure if their license includes the second season). I think I may just hold off on watching the first episode now, would be awful to start it and then be waiting on the remaining episodes to be subbed.
arkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 08:45   Link #38
lijon

Quote:
you could actually search for more chinese fansubs in dmhy, and greedland
you can get either the simplified or traditional (BIG5) chinese versions too ^-^

anyways, I have Saiunkoku II episode 5 summary / narrative (or whatever you wanna call it >_<) in my blog for anyone who wants to see

about taking screenshots in realmedia player... I'm not sure if they have it built-in. I use media player classic for my rmvb files and it already has a built-in screen capture functionality
O_O!!! traditional chinese sub ftw!! =D thanks a lot I never knew those subs exsisted =x
nice summary too~ loved it
Old 2007-05-09, 11:16   Link #39
kinbari08

KissSub says on their forum that they will be doing season 2. However they are still on episode 20 of season 1. They plan on ignoring the licensing and finsihing season 1 and then do season 2.
kinbari08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 13:57   Link #40
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Everyone best brace themselves for some very bad news indeed. I've heard that xxx has also decided to drop Saiunkoku! This show is now officially without a fansubber. I can only hope that someone reading this thread has a fansub group that they can interest in Saiunkoku.[
Can you give a link to confirm it?
First season was licensed when they were on ~20 smth back in August 2006, and they also said they were dropping it at that time. Didn't prevent them from releasing 21-34 up to episode 34 though.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, historical, madhouse, romance