AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-01-18, 22:54   Link #5981
Ultragunner

too bad, I really like Haru and she keeps getting spinned like this

but I had to wonder what would her reaction be when she found out that Raku also fell for Chitoge? hahaha
Old 2016-01-18, 22:54   Link #5982
Fairy Water

Man, for the first time I agree with Raku, Onodera is just too cute that I wanna shed my tear...
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-19, 03:23   Link #5983
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
too bad, I really like Haru and she keeps getting spinned like this

but I had to wonder what would her reaction be when she found out that Raku also fell for Chitoge? hahaha
Haru would be rejected completely after this arc...
I hope I could handle the rejection... you could always come to me if you're sad, Haru
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-19, 04:11   Link #5984
Ulin

I don't know if Haru can be rejected She seems to me like a closet Marika who is not going to give up on Raku even when Chitoge and him were married.

And it could be my tsundereisms, but Haru is just too cute... It would be even alright if you get together with her Raku (and more Chitoge for me then )
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-19, 04:36   Link #5985
~Yami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulin View Post
I don't know if Haru can be rejected She seems to me like a closet Marika who is not going to give up on Raku even when Chitoge and him were married.

And it could be my tsundereisms, but Haru is just too cute... It would be even alright if you get together with her Raku (and more Chitoge for me then )
You know that if Raku and Haru got paired, they would secure their future... Japanese sweets shop managed by Yakuza branch sounds pretty badass

or let's just make a harem ending.. A Yakuza boss had a concubine is something normal... unless Chitoge's mom didn't allow it
Old 2016-01-19, 05:09   Link #5986
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Oh no, it's...attack of the fillers!!! Then again, if you just think of it as SoL, it's a nice break from all the romance that desperately wants to get complicated - so here, have a cook-off arc! Might as well get some laughs out of it.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 02:50   Link #5987
Harbinger
Squirrel Master

I'd rather have Haru filler because things happen. I wonder if Haru's going to be the one to tell the truth about her sister or will Kosaki finally find the courage to do it...

I think the purpose of the coming -filler-, as some people call it, is quite important. It will allow Raku to realize whether or not he actually enjoys spending intimate time with Kosaki.

If everything goes wrong, it will seal the deal --- Gorilla girl will win (well, she was very likely to win from the get-go). If Raku has the time of his life, the race is still on --- Shy Girl will have to make more efforts.
Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 05:58   Link #5988
Ulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
I'd rather have Haru filler because things happen. I wonder if Haru's going to be the one to tell the truth about her sister
That's exactly what I was thinking it's going to happen. Probably Haru will notice that something is "wrong" as Raku doesn't behave as usual and then, Chitoge appears, Raku seems nervous, Haru discovers the truth and then drops the bomb. Raku discovers that Onodera likes him, he is not sure about how Chitoge feels... Drama ensues (or well, this is Nisekoi, so more probably comedy and misunderstandings ensue )

My bet on Onodera taking the initiative and saying something herself? Sorry, I don't like losing money
Old 2016-01-20, 17:27   Link #5989
zeross87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulin View Post
That's exactly what I was thinking it's going to happen. Probably Haru will notice that something is "wrong" as Raku doesn't behave as usual and then, Chitoge appears, Raku seems nervous, Haru discovers the truth and then drops the bomb. Raku discovers that Onodera likes him, he is not sure about how Chitoge feels... Drama ensues (or well, this is Nisekoi, so more probably comedy and misunderstandings ensue )

My bet on Onodera taking the initiative and saying something herself? Sorry, I don't like losing money
totaly this
zeross87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-25, 11:02   Link #5990
Fairy Water

Spoiler for new chapter:
Old 2016-01-25, 15:06   Link #5991
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
Spoiler for new chapter:
Spoiler for okay:

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-25, 20:33   Link #5992
Fairy Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Spoiler for okay:
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2016-01-25, 21:09   Link #5993
Hk1117

Aww. I was kinda hoping this manga would be forgotten to oblivion.
Hk1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-26, 00:25   Link #5994
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
Spoiler for reply:

Look at this point i wish we had the chitoge clone she actually brought a spark though at this point it doesnt matter. As the head of the Onodera ship. i really dont care at this point who they end up with as long as they pick somebody.
The reason i've been an Onodera fan is i didnt like Chitoge's character type (Still dont) and Onodera was the only reasonable option besides her plus the story made it clear Onodera was the winner.
As for Haru look lets face it from the moment Haru was introduced and a few chapters in you knew she'd be useless and she's ended up that way. Maybe if they give Tsugumi a proper ending this story can be redeemed but short of that this story is headed for oblivion sooner rather then later and if those ratings from before hold true it may hit it soon anyway.

My prediction by the first day of summer Nisekoi will end because it will have been dropped and the ending rushed.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-27, 08:28   Link #5995
~Yami~

yes Raku! Of course Haru would know that you're the prince.. after all, she is the best girl and one of the smartest one... and the cutest as well

Lately I hardly have any mood to read Nisekoi since every arcs are simply filled with rejection
Old 2016-01-27, 12:28   Link #5996
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
yes Raku! Of course Haru would know that you're the prince.. after all, she is the best girl and one of the smartest one... and the cutest as well

Lately I hardly have any mood to read Nisekoi since every arcs are simply filled with rejection
That what happened when people ask for plot instead of random comedy

As long as plot progress, he will chose one girl while dumping other
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-27, 12:30   Link #5997
Sacredus

I'm not asking about plot, I want to this end already
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-27, 12:43   Link #5998
Harbinger
Squirrel Master

Why would they bring Haru back only to reject her? I mean, she had a decent closure with the "Kosaki vs Hary" Arc. She should have cut off connection at that point and it would have been a satisfying closure for someone like her.

She was "forgotten" all those chapters and they bring her back for this...

Well, I hope that she drops the bomb next chapter and reveals that she indeed had feelings for Raku, but she did not do anything because she knew that Kosaki loved him.

If she doesn't give massive hint about that, I would be disappointed about it.

I get a feeling that this arc is simply there to sink an already sunk ship. It will be "Haru's doing alright and she now found out what she wants to do in life --- Japanese Sweet! The end!"
Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-27, 12:53   Link #5999
~Yami~

well... a kind of plot that I wish for is to just reject every girls at the same time... like what happened in oneshot for example

but rejecting each girl one by one in row is just cruel or bad writing in my opinion
Komi didn't let fans to recuperate or heal their heart first... this is brutal
Poor Haru
Old 2016-01-27, 15:43   Link #6000
Ulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
well... a kind of plot that I wish for is to just reject every girls at the same time... like what happened in oneshot for example

but rejecting each girl one by one in row is just cruel or bad writing in my opinion
Komi didn't let fans to recuperate or heal their heart first... this is brutal
Poor Haru

If he let us heal before rejecting each girl, we'd have 600+ chapters before chosing Chitoge

Go for it Haru, prove that you are way better than your sister!

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life