AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-11-16, 11:11   Link #7841
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Really funny.
Tatsuya can't beat yanagi without trident.

Don't worry.
Tatsuya can find the real Hlidskjalf

if it’s Tatsuya-dono, he may be able to figure out where the real location of Hlidskjalf is.
Unless it's just data, then Fujibayashi would find it.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
Old 2013-11-16, 11:18   Link #7842
Sylux

Quote:
they still couldn’t take on Kazama or Yanagi (without “Trident”, even Tatsuya couldn’t defeat them),
Really funny.
Thanks i misunderstood that part and thought it was about Erika and so on.
Old 2013-11-16, 14:01   Link #7843
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Really funny.

Don't worry.
Tatsuya can find the real Hlidskjalf

if it’s Tatsuya-dono, he may be able to figure out where the real location of Hlidskjalf is.
but it is too early yet. Meaning it is Maya's plan to make him a sage. Frankly this chapter blows away your theory that Maya a) hates Tatsuya b) or is obsessed with power (knows where 3 vamps are being held by a group that has overstepped their power and fears they are going to be used as weapons and sends the USNA to wipe them out. Interested in the parasites due to their link to what exactly the Mind is (granted there are combat usages of such research but there are also a lot of peaceful applications and her statement sounded more as if she was interested in the pure research them applications ) .

Finishing the volume I'm pretty sure Maya's true personality is very close to Tatsuya but just a bit more playful as she really seems to like to mess with people.

Really starting to get a bad feeling about Kudou he is far more of a manipulator then either of his students (Miya and Maya) have been shown to be.

Find it funny that the comment about Ayako being unsure of her combat abilities being used to show she is weak was taken from the context of her facing Kudou who was once lauded as the 'world's most skilled'. This is why context is important.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2013-11-16 at 14:11.
Old 2013-11-16, 14:21   Link #7844
Breimoon

Could Maya research on the mind be for Tatsuya's sake?
Old 2013-11-16, 14:32   Link #7845
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Could Maya research on the mind be for Tatsuya's sake?
Unknown, she herself would have reasons to be interested in it do to what happened to her. It may have to do with the other reason for Tatsuya's operation (something not revealed but only half of it was to give him a place in the family. personal theory is it has to do with giving anyone the ability to use magic which would in part destroy the reason for Miya and Maya's tragedies.)
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2013-11-16, 15:21   Link #7846
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Man!! Right at the start of the chapter 15. I already feel like shit to be a normal magician. Even living in a military-concript country or joining AKB-48 is not as bad as being a magician in MKnR.
Feel like their life is not their own.
Well, ladies and gentlemen, time to say: "Screw destiny".
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2013-11-16, 15:47   Link #7847
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Man!! Right at the start of the chapter 15. I already feel like shit to be a normal magician. Even living in a military-concript country or joining AKB-48 is not as bad as being a magician in MKnR.
Feel like their life is not their own.
Well, ladies and gentlemen, time to say: "Screw destiny".

Well n this world being mage means humanoid weapon(until now),people as tat and rin-chan wants change that, so the training(in yosutsuba more-) will be a hell..,

The yotsuba clan are aware that they preference for power and their actions toward tatsuya only deservve his hate, and Maya knows that she cannot win agáiints tatsuya so if the most powerful magician in the clan is tatsuya(his special power.) And he dont see yotsuba how is kind, when tatsuya will be tired of them,the clan will be exterminate...only solution is miyuki next head,

The only mistake she made is dont notice thát,for miyuki the most important in the world is tatsuya,miyuki dont give an inch for the yotsuba withouth tatsuya, since tatsuya saves her in the air base,

I think Maya made the experiment only in her behalf, really i wish see the day when miyuki become the next heir and begun to change the yotsuba manners regard the guardians añnd tatsuya
Old 2013-11-16, 16:23   Link #7848
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
but it is too early yet. Meaning it is Maya's plan to make him a sage.
---snip---
Rather than making him a sage, I believe Hayama's intention is for Tatsuya to find its location, allowing Maya to monopolize it by reprogramming Hlidskjalf to create a third agent for her exclusive use that is not shared with other sages.

It's mentioned Muninn is the history function, is Huginn the search/browsing function?
Old 2013-11-16, 16:43   Link #7849
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Rather than making him a sage, I believe Hayama's intention is for Tatsuya to find its location, allowing Maya to monopolize it by reprogramming Hlidskjalf to create a third agent for her exclusive use that is not shared with other sages

It's mentioned Muninn is the history function, is Huginn the search/browsing function?

Sorry,where maya say she is one of the sages)? I read all of the novels until vol11(visitor 3),and in nowhere i remember that,(vol11 incomlplete 1 chapter left)...the only two sages i recall were raymond(shizuka friend) and the other i think is related to no head dragon?,the culprit behind the parasite incident...
Old 2013-11-16, 16:49   Link #7850
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
Sorry,where maya say she is one of the sages)? I read all of the novels until vol11(visitor 3),and in nowhere i remember that,(vol11 incomlplete 1 chapter left)...the only two sages i recall were raymond(shizuka friend) and the other i think is related to no head dragon?,the culprit behind the parasite incident...
It was mentioned in the recently translated and previously missing chapter 15.
Old 2013-11-16, 16:49   Link #7851
bludvein

Quote:
...obviously you didn't pay attention when they described what makes a "sage." All the title refers to is a user of Hjdskalf(and im butchering the name, srry). We see Maya using it this chapter.
Old 2013-11-16, 16:52   Link #7852
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
It's revealed in chap 15 of vol 11 that Maya is a sage.
Old 2013-11-16, 16:56   Link #7853
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Mangastream has chapter 1 of 9 schools manga. Chevk it out
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2013-11-16, 17:00   Link #7854
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Mangastream has chapter 1 of 9 schools manga. Chevk it out
Please post manga updates in the manga thread, not LN one.
Besides, it was already reported last week in the manga thread.
Old 2013-11-16, 17:03   Link #7855
senjiro
ecchi sage

Thanks,this chapter i have to read,

Other point,we'll be able to see again lina(sirius) return to first high?, she is the perfect rival for miyuki,and other candidate for tatsuya harem,..

This history have a lot of characters,some as masaki,george etc i think they going to dissapear soon,.. and others as lina go to appear more(my wish)
Old 2013-11-16, 17:24   Link #7856
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Rather than making him a sage, I believe Hayama's intention is for Tatsuya to find its location, allowing Maya to monopolize it by reprogramming Hlidskjalf to create a third agent for her exclusive use that is not shared with other sages.

It only says muninn hold the search history. Likely safe to assume huginnis the search based on the name.

It is unlikely to be that type of plan as in order to track down the system he will need access to it which is pretty much the same as giveing him what amounts to an informational nuke at that point he can't be forced to do anything. It is clear that Maya has plans for Tatsuya and Miyuki else shd wouldn't have needed to hide so much of Tatsuya's abilities from the rest of the family. None of whatI am reading gives me the feeling she is seeking to control him test and guide yes but everything the siblings are doing is well within her expectations.
Old 2013-11-16, 18:00   Link #7857
Jamjam

Erika is suspecting already that he is a Yotsuba. For me, this is the biggest thing that happened in ch. 15!
Old 2013-11-16, 18:32   Link #7858
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamjam View Post
Erika is suspecting already that he is a Yotsuba. For me, this is the biggest thing that happened in ch. 15!
Not suspect she knows~!

Quote:
“Hm…… That’s true, you have a point there, Erika. However, although he’s a student, I belong to the army. I cannot disobey a direct order.”

“Then, can you pretend to obey orders? If you pretend to be his guard, then under situations where he gets attacked, then you can appear and seize control of the situation.”

“I see…… I understand. Then let’s proceed along these lines.”

……Fortunately, she was able to convince her brother without dropping the name “Yotsuba”. Concealing her uneasy expression, Erika bowed and left Naotsugu’s room without catching his eye.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2013-11-16, 19:25   Link #7859
animeisinteresting

what's BGM?

Quote:
Well aware of her own patheticness, Mayumi fell into a depression to the BGM of her sisters’ conversation.
Old 2013-11-16, 19:26   Link #7860
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeisinteresting View Post
what's BGM?
Background music. It's used on more than one occasion in the author's writing.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings