AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-08-06, 23:39   Link #2841
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

That's a welcome favour. Ryouko's a funny as hell character, and it was always my dark afterthought that she'd have great chemistry with the overly serious Yoshi. Just the thought of a scene where Tanaka asks Yoshi about why Ryouko has a huge-ass flail, and Yoshi goes "Don't mind it, it's her prop" with a serious poker face, while Ryouko says "Yoshi's 'weapon' is bigger and more versatile" with an impish smile, and Tanaka only seeing stars and question marks puts a smile on my face.

Erotora, I don't think it's about the age, to be fair. I actually like the Nagisa scenes the most (as few and far between they are), since I'm very partial to the Nagisa-Katsuko pair. Still, I also like the titty loli Yomi scenes, but prefer the eldest Tsukiko of the three. While we're at topic with the three of them, I'm probably a bit partial to them too due to how author transitioned from them being a fairly unlikeable trio (scaredy third, boasty second, whiny first) to an actual lovable sister dynamic with an added sister sandwich quirk (strongly approve).
Honestly, the novel needs some seriousness back, I think. It's not like the loli amount (as staggering as it is) is any problem in and of itself, but it's starting to feel overly un-serious. I mean, it's fine that there's this family thing, and they really cling to that, but we don't have to be reminded ten times every chapter. If there're new lolis, there's no need to explain everything with the family business. Just get xoxo'd because that's what we do around here, and accept it in fair hentai style. Maika's scene was, f.e. too mushy for me. I liked Ruriko's better, no BS, "I'll put you down because that's just what I want to do". Here's hoping we'll get more like that in the future. I'm not saying what we have now is wrong, but it's just a bit too densely focused on their whole family, you know? We need to tone that down a bit, and go more early chapters - dark, manipulative, shady and crazy.

Let us remember the victims of Domestic Violence.
RpR1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 01:22   Link #2842
dark44

Too bad author back to hiatus again after relasing a chapter every day and now 5 days without
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-10, 13:16   Link #2843
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Do we have some fresh chapters around? When was the last one out?

Seriously hope this won't die out, I know there's a lot of shit author has to deal with, but if this series didn't get like 2k more chapters and an epic finish, it'd be the greatest bummer of the century.

Let us remember the victims of Domestic Violence.
RpR1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-04, 08:41   Link #2844
Lautan

Started reading it again after putting it off for a long time. Can anyone spoil me about Agnes? I don't wish much, I just want her to be at least free from that bastard Sousuke's influence.
Lautan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-03, 06:13   Link #2845
Kertxtreme321

I don't remember much since I have stopped reading a long time ago(read the raws using google translate...made my head hurt alot so I'll just wait for the translated chapters..worth the effort btw since it's pretty good) but I'm pretty sure Agnes has already gotten out of the basement..The bastard's education sadly didn't go away but they did manage to replace Yoshida as the "father" instead of the bastard

maybe I'll read it again later
Kertxtreme321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-18, 03:41   Link #2846
BaladSandwhich

Hello...im new here...and this thread is kinda not active anymore since the novel is on hiatus..but id really appreciate if anyone can answer the questions that bother me..im on chapter 771 now...i dont have much time to read atm beacuse of work..please help me ease my mind XD

1.The brothel reopening is happening soon..i read the chapter titles and there seems to be more girls involved..will they get NTRed by the customers?

2.And about tsukiko will she really return to the shrine and just be a long distance wife?

3. When will Yukino show her dere side on MC?I mean,..as of now she treats yoshi as a person but is still tsun tsun

just these 3 questions are killing me..heeellpp
BaladSandwhich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-18, 03:44   Link #2847
BaladSandwhich

Well..Agnes in short will be a Papa's girl for MC...she still cant get rid of her "Im Papa's doll"mentality but shes starting to change...btw my latest read is 771 so i cant say what happens in the future tho
BaladSandwhich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crime syndicate, esp, global harem, lgbt, moral degradation, netori, parental advisory, rape, stockholm syndrome, supernatural