AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Danganronpa

Notices

View Poll Results: Danganronpa 3: Future Arc - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 5 41.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 8.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 25.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 16.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2016-08-24, 12:30   Link #41
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I don't think so. If she was able to control that robot she would be able to move around during the sleep phase. That would totally upset the game's balance.
Komaeda nii-chan isn't around though, and Monaka is probably way too lazy for all that.
Old 2016-08-24, 13:25   Link #42
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
There is nothing prevent her from doing that. Monaca has been doing it anyway and "mastermind" doesn't care.
Irnoically that doesn't mean the mastermind can't snatch control anytime they want.
Which would be really bad because a properly controlled monokuma can actually fight strength monsters like Sakura without getting insta destroyed.
as Proper Monokuma is thus better than FF Agents.

Which in turn means that even Munataka wouldn't necessarily get out of a fight unscarthed if Junko or AI Junko where to control them

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2016-08-24, 15:01   Link #43
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Irnoically that doesn't mean the mastermind can't snatch control anytime they want.
Which would be really bad because a properly controlled monokuma can actually fight strength monsters like Sakura without getting insta destroyed.
as Proper Monokuma is thus better than FF Agents.

Which in turn means that even Munataka wouldn't necessarily get out of a fight unscarthed if Junko or AI Junko where to control them
Honestly, I think Robogahara would blow up before someone else could take over. And if Monaka (or Towa Group) isn't involved they probably don't have any monokumas.

I do sort of think an AI is involved but I don't think its Junko...
Old 2016-08-24, 17:09   Link #44
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
There is nothing prevent her from doing that. Monaca has been doing it anyway and "mastermind" doesn't care.
What does the mastermind have to do with game balance? Furthermore, Monaca being able to move around doesn't change anything. If it's Komaru, everything changes. Might as well end the show right then and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Komaeda nii-chan isn't around though, and Monaka is probably way too lazy for all that.
What does Komaeda have to do with anything?
Old 2016-08-24, 18:00   Link #45
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
What does Komaeda have to do with anything?
Eh? I thought that was a reference to DR(AE) being meta. Servant/Komaeda nerfed Komaru's hacking gun while she was imprisoned in the name of "game balance".

Monaka just nope'd out and seems to have left everything intact.

Last edited by stray; 2016-08-24 at 22:55.
Old 2016-08-24, 18:32   Link #46
Marina2

Quote:
What does the mastermind have to do with game balance? Furthermore, Monaca being able to move around doesn't change anything. If it's Komaru, everything changes. Might as well end the show right then and there.
Everything, if mastermind or attacker are serious about game balance in the first place they would have get rid of Gekkohara since the first sleep when they found out she didn't sleep. Unless Monaca tried to hide that fact by not moving at all during sleep time.

Anyway, Monaca probably saw the face of attacker who killed Great Gozu.
Old 2016-08-24, 19:14   Link #47
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Honestly, I think Robogahara would blow up before someone else could take over. And if Monaka (or Towa Group) isn't involved they probably don't have any monokumas.

I do sort of think an AI is involved but I don't think its Junko...
AI Junko could easily take them over remotely.

That being said Junko AI Junko actually made several hints at what is happening at the FF headquarter now in DR 2.
She was even talking about taking over the FF headquarter.
'After uploading my Alter Ego into everyone who died I'm gonna take over the Future Foundation's Headquarters' (by died she meant died in the VR though.)

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2016-08-25, 01:24   Link #48
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Eh? I thought that was a reference to DR(AE) being meta. Servant/Komaeda nerfed Komaru's hacking gun while she was imprisoned in the name of "game balance".

Monaka just nope'd out and seems to have left everything intact.
Nope, I was just talking about literal game balance.
Quote:
Everything, if mastermind or attacker are serious about game balance in the first place they would have get rid of Gekkohara since the first sleep when they found out she didn't sleep. Unless Monaca tried to hide that fact by not moving at all during sleep time.

Anyway, Monaca probably saw the face of attacker who killed Great Gozu.
Again, why are you talking about the mastermind? Here I am talking about game balance and here you are talking about fictional people inside the game. I don't understand you people.
Old 2016-08-25, 10:16   Link #49
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Nope, I was just talking about literal game balance.
Maybe this is one of those things Kodaka could 'only do in an anime' or whatever...
Old 2016-08-25, 16:20   Link #50
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

That doesn't stop the story from being basically finished if someone was able to move about during the sleep phase.
Old 2016-08-25, 17:18   Link #51
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
That doesn't stop the story from being basically finished if someone was able to move about during the sleep phase.
/shrug

With all the flags Togami is flying I've seen people speculate his dying... that may or may not be the case but there's like a 0.01% chance his rescue mission succeeds. As I see it Robogahara is what they've got.
Old 2016-08-25, 17:40   Link #52
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
/shrug

With all the flags Togami is flying I've seen people speculate his dying... that may or may not be the case but there's like a 0.01% chance his rescue mission succeeds. As I see it Robogahara is what they've got.
Said this earlier, but there is no proof of she was talking about the Killing game Naegi survived.
She could as well talk about the DR2 one or the student council one (this is however assuming there even is a secret survivor)

Old 2016-08-26, 00:30   Link #53
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Or you know, it's Kirigiri deliberately breaking her rule to help Naegi. Remember it's going to be "because of Naegi".

Provided this actually happens, of course.
Old 2016-08-26, 14:37   Link #54
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

A bit of a humor. Aya Hirano was on excursion in NASA on August 20th. Does she also wants to be NEET in space?
Old 2016-08-27, 22:39   Link #55
Router25
World Connector. I think

Can I ask if this timeline is correct?
Spoiler for Shoot me a truth bullet..:
Old 2016-08-28, 01:01   Link #56
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Future takes place after DR2, I thought this was obvious?
Old 2016-08-28, 02:31   Link #57
Router25
World Connector. I think

What I want to find out is the whole timeline of events and how long between each has happened.
But I think I should go and post it into the general discussion thread so both sides can be discussed.
Unless, either side would make a timeline somewhere in the upcoming episodes.
Old 2016-08-28, 03:10   Link #58
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Router25 View Post
What I want to find out is the whole timeline of events and how long between each has happened.
But I think I should go and post it into the general discussion thread so both sides can be discussed.
Unless, either side would make a timeline somewhere in the upcoming episodes.
Here, from official website.
http://www.nbcuni.co.jp/anime/dangan...x00380000.html

(English translation)
http://i.imgur.com/HxdXpBM.png
Old 2016-08-28, 05:14   Link #59
Router25
World Connector. I think

Thank you for linking me into that page.
Looks like I won't even bother finding out the time passed in between events since there might be not enough clues to piece it together.
Old 2016-08-29, 03:10   Link #60
upupupu

"Someone who survived Big Sis Junko's mutual killing game will die because of Big Bro Naegi Makoto."

So maybe its not someone most will expect. I'm guessing the obvious picks will be Togami, Asahina, and or Kirigiri but those are way too obvious.

I'm going to go with Izuru.

As she specifically states it would be a pain to explain.

I'm guessing its going to be a big mindfuck, considering how the anime already messed with us earlier with the fake outs of Aoi and Kyoko earlier in the series.

I'm going to go with Izuru as an out of field choice, or if the killing is going to be an obvious one I'm going to go with Togami..
Closed Thread