AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-09-13, 17:27   Link #661
Chosen_Hero

Old 2017-09-14, 00:10   Link #662
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

I see Gamefreak is continuing on with the really weird UB designs. Also, the cutscene that shows you and Hau with Lusamine in Aether is the exact same, which leads me to believe this is alternate dimension stuff, since I guess those are canon now.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 00:41   Link #663
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Alternate dimensions have been canon since ORAS.
Old 2017-09-14, 01:28   Link #664
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

You're right, totally forgot about Delta episode. Point still stands. They can at least shamelessly include the rereleases in the overarching story if they so want to now.
Old 2017-09-18, 13:28   Link #665
Chosen_Hero

It appears as if Lillie might actually be a trainer this time around, Hau and Gladion seem to be similar (that's fine) and if you look closer at the top you can see three masked figures standing there, a man, a woman and a child or midget. These new characters are either Aether Admins or enemy fallers from an alternate world.

Edit: After further inspection there actually 4 figures hidden at the top of the poster.

Last edited by Chosen_Hero; 2017-09-18 at 20:48.
Chosen_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-20, 01:13   Link #666
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Or maybe Lillie just got tired of trying to get Nebby into the goddamn bag and decided enough was enough.
Old 2017-09-20, 19:24   Link #667
serenade_beta
☆げしげし☆

The 4 look like Admins of the enemy team. They honestly look kinda like Team Galactic, but of course, they should be Aether.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 12:42   Link #668
dniv
Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Or maybe Lillie just got tired of trying to get Nebby into the goddamn bag and decided enough was enough.
Thank you. It needed to be said.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-16, 22:35   Link #669
kanoguti

Does anyone give a shit about Z-moves?
Old 2017-10-16, 22:48   Link #670
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

When they're used against me, sure.
Old 2017-10-16, 22:50   Link #671
kanoguti

Does anyone give a shit about these mini-games like surfing on waves and surfing through ultra space?
Old 2017-10-17, 00:29   Link #672
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Are you planning on nitpicking everything about this game or what?
Old 2017-10-17, 21:12   Link #673
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Other info:
Spoiler for Really minor:
Lots of rumors that we'll see some new Alola forms between now and launch, but we'll see.
Old 2017-10-19, 15:55   Link #674
serenade_beta
☆げしげし☆

I know they won't, but I'll return to competitive battling when they get rid of the Megas. Really. I still enjoy breeding and raising every single Pokemon for competitive battling, but as for the actual battles...
(I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but just again for the new game)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-24, 10:36   Link #675
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

So...
Spoiler for Returning Team:
Old 2017-10-27, 14:37   Link #676
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafoam View Post
So...
Spoiler for Returning Team:
Blasting off again...
Old 2017-11-02, 10:11   Link #677
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Old 2017-11-02, 13:35   Link #678
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
If, as noted here, Giovanni is indeed in the proverbial captain's chair, it says something about him given that this coalition surely is home to several other individuals who'd want to be in that spot. And yes, it would be interesting if there were options players could exercise to... destabilize things.
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-02, 15:03   Link #679
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Personally I think there's gonna be a backstabber. In my eyes, the most obvious is Cyrus who has been all but confirmed to be a faller like Anabel, and they even alluded to Giratina being something like an Ultra Beast. But then again, I don't know if they'll go that far for a Pokemon game

Unrelated, but I'm hoping to see more Alolan forms and maybe one more battle facility for postgame, then I'm 100% sold on this.
Old 2017-11-07, 17:30   Link #680
dniv
Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafoam View Post
Personally I think there's gonna be a backstabber. In my eyes, the most obvious is Cyrus who has been all but confirmed to be a faller like Anabel, and they even alluded to Giratina being something like an Ultra Beast. But then again, I don't know if they'll go that far for a Pokemon game

Unrelated, but I'm hoping to see more Alolan forms and maybe one more battle facility for postgame, then I'm 100% sold on this.
Lol you have such harsh standards to be 100% sold. I'm already 100% sold.

After losing my American new nintendo 3ds 6 months ago, this will finally be the first game I can play on my remaning japanese new nintendo 3ds in english. I'm really excited. I got so many headaches from google translating japanese games, that this is a blessing.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote