Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-08-15, 19:44   Link #181
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokiePride View Post
I think the space quake was caused by the girl at the end of it. If Tulip and Sanae are hus daughters, are you thinking that there are time changes? Wouldn't they have memories of their father?
I think the girl at the end was a member of the cosplay scociety, I might be wrong though. - If that was true she'd be Tulip's competitor for the throne.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 21:04   Link #182
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

All about Theia this time and a school play will Theia really is just to demanding when it comes to the play
Old 2014-08-15, 22:30   Link #183
VTHokiePride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
All about Theia this time and a school play will Theia really is just to demanding when it comes to the play
Can you blame her? The story was a memento of her mother and is really popular where she's from. Her ship in orbit is also called the Blue Knight isn't it?
Old 2014-08-15, 22:38   Link #184
rladls2121

I was always thinking, all these characters in this series are so adorable.

Vita Clotilde, just what character are you going to play to lead to a bad ending?
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 23:54   Link #185
Random14

Kind of funny how most of the relationships are sort of progressing all at the same time. They're still fighting over the room, but otherwise are just all having fun. Sanae's arc is currently over but still several cute scenes with her, still my favorite girl. Though this looks to be the space arc, with the Blue Knight legend and the focus on Theia, but glad Ruth got at least a few scenes. Even Yurika bonded with Koutarou over their scripts losing out.

Though looks like whoever that is at the end will be trouble. Considering Theia almost blew up the planet when she arrived, another space person isn't a good sign.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 00:48   Link #186
Eratas123

I have to wonder if the point system even matters at this point. Even if they're all fighting over the room they seem to be having fun just hanging around with each other and none of them seem like big enough bastards that once someone's points run out they just say 'You're no longer welcome here' and ban them from the room.

Also, I may just be misunderstanding something but isn't Magical Girl's objective not mutually exclusive with everyone else's? All she wants is to prevent anyone from being in danger from the 'evil' magical girls. She doesn't want the room for herself nor does she seem to have plans for permanent residence. Likewise Space girl wants the room and for those to swear loyalty to her, but I doubt she actually wants to live there nor does she plan to make them her slaves. Why not just agree to it and be done with it? You still live in the room and Tulip gets what she wants. The only one they really should refuse is Mole-Girl since she plans world domination.
Old 2014-08-16, 01:59   Link #187
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Hmm...didn't Yurika mention something about "a source of magic" located in the room back in ep 1 or some such?

As regards doing things that are carefully thought out and "logical"...well...this ep kinda showed again that Satomi isn't the sharpest tool in the shed nor the most cool headed, though he is not an idiot by any means.
Old 2014-08-16, 04:10   Link #188
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

I like how almost everyone is now considering the MC as a knight, and at least now we know the backstory to what the MC found back in ep1.

Although I still wonder why there was a sudden shift to the harem route back in ep4, they just went to the beach and suddenly everyone's trying to get the MC's attention.

for now:

harumi>yurika>sanae>boobs>theia>landlady

lastly: there's a difference between extremely dense and being an idiot, this mc though is 60% idiot and 40% dense, for now anyway.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 04:20   Link #189
cloud04
Scanlator

thats just them wanting a compliment..its not like they like him..except for ruth and harumi at that point...
Old 2014-08-16, 05:28   Link #190
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
I like how almost everyone is now considering the MC as a knight, and at least now we know the backstory to what the MC found back in ep1.

Although I still wonder why there was a sudden shift to the harem route back in ep4, they just went to the beach and suddenly everyone's trying to get the MC's attention.

for now:

harumi>yurika>sanae>boobs>theia>landlady

lastly: there's a difference between extremely dense and being an idiot, this mc though is 60% idiot and 40% dense, for now anyway.
hmmm your post is missing something. ahh i know a cute servant
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 07:18   Link #191
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Looking at Ep. 6, I have a hunch that Koutarou and Harumi are Blue Knight and Silver Princess, respectively reincarnated.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 07:57   Link #192
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Where is the plot for this anime really trying to go? I feel as though there is no general direction in which I can notice progress. It honestly feels somewhat episodic in nature to me.

However, the only thing that at least tells me that there is some sort of plot, is the progression of his relationship with Harumi & now we also have that foreshadow from episode one finally getting significance.

In the harem race, Harumi's leading by a landslide, that's for sure. It was also good to see that Yurika's finally getting treated a bit better. She's even upgraded from annoying house guest, into a friend/comrade.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 08:08   Link #193
Hitenma
Behold! We are the Nine!

She is also upgraded from the back of a horse to Bandit A
Hitenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 08:27   Link #194
deadlight
バカ うさぎ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitenma View Post
She is also upgraded from the back of a horse to Bandit A
and what a fine back she was
deadlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 08:58   Link #195
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
hmmm your post is missing something. ahh i know a cute servant
you mean the beetle right? I forgot about her, I'll put her in between kiriha and theia
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 12:23   Link #196
tsunade666

How fast is the pacing of the anime? so far, I don't notice any problem on the pacing department but I hope they didn't shafted Yurika's scene when she and Kotarou started bonding. The time where character development and relationship can be shown was shafter and fast forward onto the play which is why its a bit shocking when Yurika and Kotarou start acting like old time buddies.
Old 2014-08-16, 12:44   Link #197
rickadams
Yggdrasil DJ

The Terran solar system, according to the Fortorthe Galactic Empire (from episode 6).
Old 2014-08-16, 12:55   Link #198
Vaans
NEET

I'd love to see what happens when Ruth discovers that Beetle.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 13:01   Link #199
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post
I'd love to see what happens when Ruth discovers that Beetle.
you dont wanna know
Old 2014-08-16, 14:32   Link #200
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
Where is the plot for this anime really trying to go? I feel as though there is no general direction in which I can notice progress. It honestly feels somewhat episodic in nature to me.

However, the only thing that at least tells me that there is some sort of plot, is the progression of his relationship with Harumi & now we also have that foreshadow from episode one finally getting significance.

In the harem race, Harumi's leading by a landslide, that's for sure. It was also good to see that Yurika's finally getting treated a bit better. She's even upgraded from annoying house guest, into a friend/comrade.
i dont like plot for these kind of animes,usually they try to get some kind of ending battle going on for the last 2 eps while they ignore all the comedy i like from the first 10,...oh and some bad guy will appear in the last min(studios way of applying for a second series)