AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2018-04-19, 09:08   Link #2421
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
How to trigger viewers even more after episode 14 fail in 4 simple steps:
  1. Happy Ichigo
  2. Ichigo piloting with Hiro
  3. 02 sad/suffering
  4. Hiro not reuniting with 02

One hit in trailer, 3 and 4 for sure will be hit. If 2nd happen it will be better to not read any anime boards for a while...
From what the PV tells emo Hiro is back to the bench watching others pilot which means Ichigo is happy until she clashes with 02 mid battle.
Old 2018-04-19, 09:43   Link #2422
HtwoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Spoiler for Because this REALLY should be discussed in spoiler tags since it wasn't in the episode:
Actually, we have a much bigger plot going on. This is just some teenage drama...

And can I say I predicted that
Spoiler:
HtwoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 09:55   Link #2423
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtwoN View Post
Actually, we have a much bigger plot going on. This is just some teenage drama...

And can I say I predicted that
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Nah:
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 10:02   Link #2424
Twi

PV: Here

Spoiler:
Old 2018-04-19, 10:04   Link #2425
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
PV: Here

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 10:07   Link #2426
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
From what the PV tells emo Hiro is back to the bench watching others pilot which means Ichigo is happy until she clashes with 02 mid battle.
And if she will manage to beat her/calm her down it will be Zestiria DLC all over again (where most hated character Rose (Ichigo) beat (literally) fans favorite Alisha (02) in her own DLC (show) - opposite to what players (viewers) wanted).
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 10:10   Link #2427
HtwoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
And if she will manage to beat her/calm her down it will be Zestiria DLC all over again (where most hated character Rose (Ichigo) beat (literally) fans favorite Alisha (02) in her own DLC (show) - opposite to what players (viewers) wanted).
Pretty sure there is something more going on cuz Goro is reasonable and smart, unlike Ichigo. He wouldn't fight 02 for no reason, especially when they are in the middle of a big battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Spoiler for Nah:
I still stand by my prediction.
HtwoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 11:56   Link #2428
Norn
Dazed and Confused

Spoiler for PV:
Norn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 12:13   Link #2429
Mistyclear

^We’ll have the answers to our questions when the episode comes out.
Mistyclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 12:20   Link #2430
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn View Post
Spoiler for PV:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn View Post
Spoiler for PV:
Spoiler:
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 12:24   Link #2431
TheAlucid

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Spoiler for Nah:
Spoiler for wait a minute...:
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 12:35   Link #2432
Haak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Also I don't actually hate anyone. I'm actually quite confident that 02 will undergo some kind of redemption some time during the episodes that are left. Unlike some people here, I actually think she has it in her to change. I'm just annoyed at how much bullshit people are willfully ignoring just because a girl gets naked a few times.
What I find annoying is your incessant need to assume that anybody sympathetic for ZeroTwo must only be doing so for shallow reasons. Stop with the keyboard psychiatry and get a grip.

Quote:
Also, as much as people seem to think Ichigo is some kind of slut for silly reasons. I see absolutely no reason to believe she wouldn't have left things alone if his life wasn't at risk.
Nobody on this forum called Ichigo a slut and nobody wants to listen to your whining about other forums.

Besides, the last episode did make it rather clear that her feelings for Hiro were a significant factor in keeping Hiro and ZeroTwo away from each other. We can tell because none of the other team members were as gung-ho about it and acted more out of loyalty to Ichigo than anything else. If Ichigo weren't in love with Hiro then she still probably would've want to keep ZeroTwo away but ultimately respect Hiro's decision to meet her, just like she forced herself to do in Episode 4. I certainly don't blame Ichigo for what she did though. In the grander scheme of things, she's placed a crappy situation making decisions she shouldn't have to make. The blame ultimately rests with the system they live under that pushes them to these points.
Old 2018-04-19, 13:02   Link #2433
Funkatron
King of the Castle

Spoiler for Preview Discussion:
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 13:25   Link #2434
Mistyclear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkatron View Post
Spoiler for Preview Discussion:
An interesting theory....
Mistyclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 13:45   Link #2435
Galaxian

For a week I kept hearing stories about the fan backlash to ep14 and how Ichigo was not the most hated character in the history of anime.

I finally caught up with the episodes and... I just don't see the reason for the "controversy". Sure, the backstory between Hiro and Zero Two is tragic, but the rest of Platoon 13 don't know it and Zero Two was acting like a b*tch for the last four episodes episodes, specially this one, so they are all justified in their actions in my view...
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 13:50   Link #2436
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post

Besides, the last episode did make it rather clear that her feelings for Hiro were a significant factor in keeping Hiro and ZeroTwo away from each other. We can tell because none of the other team members were as gung-ho about it and acted more out of loyalty to Ichigo than anything else. If Ichigo weren't in love with Hiro then she still probably would've want to keep ZeroTwo away but ultimately respect Hiro's decision to meet her, just like she forced herself to do in Episode 4. I certainly don't blame Ichigo for what she did though. In the grander scheme of things, she's placed a crappy situation making decisions she shouldn't have to make. The blame ultimately rests with the system they live under that pushes them to these points.
What about when she overheard Nana and Hachi talk about how Hiro can genetically transform into something non-human and when the Nine pilot told her about 02 draining her stamens' lives away? I think those were pretty large factors as well. Maybe even more than her romantic feelings.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 14:20   Link #2437
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyclear View Post
An interesting theory....
I second that!
Old 2018-04-19, 14:25   Link #2438
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
For a week I kept hearing stories about the fan backlash to ep14 and how Ichigo was not the most hated character in the history of anime.

I finally caught up with the episodes and... I just don't see the reason for the "controversy". Sure, the backstory between Hiro and Zero Two is tragic, but the rest of Platoon 13 don't know it and Zero Two was acting like a b*tch for the last four episodes episodes, specially this one, so they are all justified in their actions in my view...
It's the shipping aspect. That's why.

The majority don't put much more thought beyond the kiss and the fact that Ichigo kept the main couple apart. The minority give different reasoning behind the controversy, though the opinions tend to be mixed in terms of who the majority of the blames lies with.
Old 2018-04-19, 14:31   Link #2439
Haak

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
What about when she overheard Nana and Hachi talk about how Hiro can genetically transform into something non-human and when the Nine pilot told her about 02 draining her stamens' lives away? I think those were pretty large factors as well. Maybe even more than her romantic feelings.
I don't think they could possibly be any larger than her actually seeing ZeroTwo nearly killing Hiro. In any case all that came out in the furore from the beginning and the other team-mates still weren't gung-ho about the segregation. Even Goro whose seen the effects with his own eyes still persuaded Ichigo to let ZeroTwo talk to Hiro
Old 2018-04-19, 14:35   Link #2440
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post

Personally, I'm not the type to get riled up over this stuff too much, but I think the bit that made her unlikeable throughout the affair was that she was doing it mostly for selfish reasons. Which really shows when she ends up confessing to Hiro immediately after.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote