AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-18, 00:07   Link #1301
silvercrow108
Tempest of Conviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0226 View Post
in volume 7 , did yui let yukinon notice her "hidden plot" ?
it is hinted yukino already know how yui feel from vol 5 or 6 , but for yui telling yukion directly , i think there no such scene in novel
Old 2013-11-18, 01:17   Link #1302
DaSilverShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
In the end of the story i just hope hachiman doesnt change his view on life too much because there would be no fun in that.
I get what you mean about not changing, hes probably one of my favorite characters and I'll be in the front of the riot crowd if he ever does a 180 turn on his character into generic protagonist. I do hope he ends up with Yukino though, not the normal loving dovey way but in a way that stays true to Yukino and Hachiman's characters.
DaSilverShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 08:51   Link #1303
runset

from 4 chan and my translation. Thx anon for posting the spoiler in 4chan.
first is the chapter name for vol 8
Spoiler for chapter names:

The second one is the quick summary for this novel
Spoiler for summary:
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 10:24   Link #1304
SomeChineseGuy
Lazy Blanket Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
Actually a while back, I think June, I posted why Yukino is going to fall in love with Hikki and even win due to story structure and not once did I mention her being dere. You're claiming that I base on who is going to fall in love just because they were being dere. For Wataru's first novel I'm reading in between the lines because I really enjoy his novel. It makes me go back point the unnoticed things out that connect with a novel he later written. It did not matter if she was dere at all or not. I should just post my theory again, but I'm already in a small quarrel. The is part refers to now.
Mind sharing it again? I'd like to read it. You can PM me if you don't want to repost.

Many thanks in advance.

On topic: author sure is leading everything downhill. I just hope he won't do the OreImo style ending where everything's back to square one, only worse, because of "WTF all those 12 volumes were for?" feel.
SomeChineseGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 10:53   Link #1305
Dark_Exdous

Thanks For The Spoilers!
So Will The Service Club Be Disbanded?
Hachiman Moved On His Own? I Wonder What Did Hachiman Do This Time
Dark_Exdous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 11:02   Link #1306
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Exdous View Post
Thanks For The Spoilers!
So Will The Service Club Be Disbanded?
Hachiman Moved On His Own? I Wonder What Did Hachiman Do This Time
Spoiler for my though about what happened:
Old 2013-11-18, 11:16   Link #1307
Dark_Exdous

Hachiman Badmouthed Iroha,Maybe instead of making Iroha Fail,The Voters vote for iroha cause of pity since hachiman has a bad reputation since the school festival

But in My Opinion Yukino isnt the type of person who will blame her loss into others.if She was Angry At hachiman I Think The Reason Is More Likely Because hachiman use his methods again(Self Destruct)
Dark_Exdous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 11:43   Link #1308
runset

Quote:
Hachiman Badmouthed Iroha,Maybe instead of making Iroha Fail,The Voters vote for iroha cause of pity since hachiman has a bad reputation since the school festival

But in My Opinion Yukino isnt the type of person who will blame her loss into others.if She was Angry At hachiman I Think The Reason Is More Likely Because hachiman use his methods again(Self Destruct)
just pull this from 4chan discussion thread.
Spoiler for vol 8 spoiler:

Yukino really serious in being a student council president it seem. Anything related to her sister was a sensitive subject for her.
Old 2013-11-18, 12:12   Link #1309
Wingzx

Quote:

I dont think he self destructed at the end. It says Komachi turned Hachiman around and he gives a good speech for Hayato. Yukino is probably just mad about falling for her sisters taunts or something
Wingzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 12:16   Link #1310
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingzx View Post
I dont think he self destructed at the end. It says Komachi turned Hachiman around and he gives a good speech for Hayato. Yukino is probably just mad about falling for her sisters taunts or something
Yukino expressed her distaste over Hachiman's methods in the previous volumes. While it's true that she's probably frustrated with herself, I don't think Hachiman is helping her feel any better either.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 12:23   Link #1311
Wingzx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Yukino expressed her distaste over Hachiman's methods in the previous volumes. While it's true that she's probably frustrated with herself, I don't think Hachiman is helping her feel any better either.
Thing is she was the only one in the club that was unhappy with her not winning. Yui was happy the Club is safe cause of Hachiman but we got no info on Yukino
Old 2013-11-18, 13:26   Link #1312
icebreaker

Spoiler for from 4chan:
icebreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 14:04   Link #1313
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Thing is she was the only one in the club that was unhappy with her not winning. Yui was happy the Club is safe cause of Hachiman but we got no info on Yukino
Yui is only "happy" that things weren't as bad as they could have been with the Service Club being disbanded and everyone going their separate ways.

Below the surface, there is still a rift in the Service Club. The previous volume established that Yukino isn't happy with the way Hachiman does things, and this volume establishes that Yui isn't happy with the way Yukino does things.
Old 2013-11-18, 14:36   Link #1314
Wingzx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Yui is only "happy" that things weren't as bad as they could have been with the Service Club being disbanded and everyone going their separate ways.

Below the surface, there is still a rift in the Service Club. The previous volume established that Yukino isn't happy with the way Hachiman does things, and this volume establishes that Yui isn't happy with the way Yukino does things.
Ya the things aren't the same in the club right now. If it wasn't for Komachi hachiman would've sacrificed himself again and that would've made the relationship even worse. so im guessing next volume is going to deal with Yukino and her sister probably
Old 2013-11-18, 15:18   Link #1315
Birdway
Banned

Woah! This is turning into "It's all about you" the novel e.e
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 18:20   Link #1316

illustrations? please?
0226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 20:54   Link #1317
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Ya the things aren't the same in the club right now. If it wasn't for Komachi hachiman would've sacrificed himself again and that would've made the relationship even worse. so im guessing next volume is going to deal with Yukino and her sister probably
It's still bad because unlike before, Hachiman is barely preserving the status quo in the Service Club.

Like... during the camping trip and the school festival, Hachiman was working towards changing things, whether it was to help Rumi or to improve Sagami's image.

Ever since vol. 7, the way he does things makes nobody happy anymore. Yui still can't express her feelings, Yukino still can't step out of Haruno's shadow, and Hachiman doesn't want to deal any of their shit.
Old 2013-11-18, 21:13   Link #1318
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeChineseGuy View Post
Mind sharing it again? I'd like to read it. You can PM me if you don't want to repost.

Many thanks in advance.

On topic: author sure is leading everything downhill. I just hope he won't do the OreImo style ending where everything's back to square one, only worse, because of "WTF all those 12 volumes were for?" feel.
My shorted version theory on why Yukino will love and win 8man.

Yukino has a problem a lot of problems in her past and 8man has turmoil within himself. Yui has no problems and just basically has a high school crush on 8man.

Due to story structure, this novel can go on 20+ volumes just because they can always address new problems with somebody in their high school, but as each problem is solved there is something that is always pointed in a wily way.(meaning it's not the focus of the current volume of the novel, but actually a major part of the plot) But I think Wataru is only making 12 or 16.

The real reason why Yukino will win and love 8man is because her problems aren't even solved yet, but is always lightly touched within each novel. It's always brought up, but the author always dodges digging too deep into her past this early and makes sure he focuses on the current problem which in vol 8. is the election. It's a trend I started noticing in Volume 3 with the way he dodges solving Yukino's problems. Haruno (who is doing this on purpose) is the real wild card though, she will basically push Yukino to the point where Yukino will need someone else's help, who will be 8man. 8man saving Yukino and Yukino falling in love will be the climax of the whole series.

My predicted climax and thoughts on 8man:
Believe or not, 8man has always wanted friends and not be a loner, that is why he helps people in general. (8man declares that he is a loner, yet a loner would truly not go out of their way to help someone/talk to someone/do anything with people at all. At the start of the series, he wanted to become popular until he was hit by a car saving Yui's dog.) The reason why he helps people the way he does is because he has no other way because his experience with being nice is basically nix due to the harshness of being treated by others when he tried to interact with others. 8man will probably have tons of respect by everyone near the end/climax, but will sacrifice it and be hated to save Yukino in some way.

This volume basically proves my point just because if 8man was a real loner, he would not have cared if the club was disbanded but rather happy about it (We were introduced with him being forced into the club). If you say it was for someone else then hes not a loner like he says he is, but he really did it for himself so he didn't have to be a loner.

The real members (Yukino & 8man) of the servicing club services everyone but themselves.

8man is socially awkward, not a self-made loner but a loner made by others.

Yukino is actually really weak for not asking others for help. Haruno is trying to help her notice that.

Last edited by iCK; 2013-11-18 at 21:36.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 21:36   Link #1319
Tenzen12

Thanks for stating obvious (and some random speculations), but how exactly it has anything to do with Yukino falling for Hachiman?
Tenzen12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 21:39   Link #1320
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Thanks for stating obvious (and some random speculations), but how exactly it has anything to do with Yukino falling for Hachiman?
For some reason, saving a person from whatever darkness their in, be it hostage situation, dark past, or comforting during their times of need, makes that person fall in love with the savior. I also made this theory months ago before everyone even thought Yukino and 8man was a possible couple.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club, comedy, delayed release date, dramedy, fake harem, gagaga bunko, harem, hinedere, kuuderes, philosophy, romance, school life, slice of life, social psychology, train wreck