AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

View Poll Results: Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd Season) - Episode 25 (END) Rating
Perfect 10 47 54.65%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 17.44%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 13.95%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 10.47%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.33%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.16%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-18, 02:48   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd Season) - Episode 25 (END) Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd Season), Episode 25 (END).

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2009-09-18, 12:26   Link #2
Midonin
Last Engage

An episode title that's really more of a sentence (even if it's trying to pull a fast one on me. That would've worked two years ago, but now I'm not so sure). An absurd premise and fractured fairy tales with the weirdest of coincidences, offbeat happenstance and gratuitous tertiary characters. If there were any way to end this series, this is the way I would've wanted. (Well, technically, I'd want more than the end, but that's for another thread and another day where my oddball ways can come to the forefront.)
Old 2009-09-18, 12:38   Link #3
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Oh my, i enjoyed that episode far to much. This could be the best episode of the series for me.

Firstly, those two Gundam 00 references were brilliant. I laughed hard at the first one when Hayate began to narrate the beginning instead of Alice in Wonderland. The randomness of it all made me laugh all the more. Speaking of Alice in Wonderland, this episode get's extra points for featuring one of my favorites stories of all time, though it's more like they were referencing CLAMP's Miyuki-chan in Wonderland with the bunny girl outfits.

The rest of the episode was just classic Hayate, which i had a great blast watching. Especially the legendary 100 year old candy shop that's only located in a dark ally scene.

Last few scenes pointed at future events, so i hope we get a another season in the future.
Old 2009-09-18, 13:40   Link #4
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffff jc staff why u tease me like that in the end!!!!!!!! ;__;
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Old 2009-09-18, 13:54   Link #5
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Boo, Hayate raws always take so long to come out.
Old 2009-09-18, 15:57   Link #6
Acadia

Unhappy

Oh the ending was too frustrating to deal with. It was perfect. Wonderful tease and all that, seriously. But the show's over and who knows when it'll air again. Saw the final scene and slammed my headphones on the floor because I was so upset that was the end for now.

Voted a 1. I mean that's the description of a vote of 1, isn't it? PAINFUL!!!!!!
Old 2009-09-18, 17:15   Link #7
Renya

nice episode, ending was a big arghhhh for me though but was a perfect set up for the next season.
Can't wait for the next season
Old 2009-09-18, 18:56   Link #8
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Hahaha. That last scene in the end gave me a huge laugh. It was if J. C. Staff wanted to make all the HnG anime watchers angry that the season is over.

Episode was unexpectedly good; not great or amazing, just good. My favorite part about the episode was the student council trio antics, and seeing Izumi in a bunny suit in the anime is awesome. I was disappointed with the bland maid costume that Hayate was wearing; I expected something more fabulous.

Does Izumi have the biggest breast size of Hayate's harem? Or does that go to the mysterious girl?
Old 2009-09-18, 20:27   Link #9
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post
Hahaha. That last scene in the end gave me a huge laugh. It was if J. C. Staff wanted to make all the HnG anime watchers angry that the season is over.
Lol, definitely. That entire Wonder Wind part was a huge teaser. If they don't follow up on that it'd be ridiculous.

Also, they left out one point that I was hoping it would cut to when it cut to the Wonder Wind part:
Spoiler for Manga... not really spoilers but "manga pun":
Old 2009-09-19, 00:07   Link #10
orangejuicetang

What a great way to setup the next season. I was as impressed with the setup as I was angry with the tease. So it balances out.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2009-09-19, 00:11   Link #11
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Probably one of the better episodes this season. Ended it well too.

...And finally, Siesta made a reappearance... Though in general, they were trying to make every character show up anyways, so in truth, her existence recently has been...
Better than the kendo boy though.

Now then, to wait for the final impressions thread...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2009-09-19, 00:33   Link #12
JaLooNz
Longtime Member

Is Polky a major advertiser for the series?

Well at least we see naizo shoujo A at the end of the series, and with more screentime than her past appereance.
Old 2009-09-19, 08:20   Link #13
Alvord12

BRILLIANT!!!!!!! SIMPLY BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!
This is THE best Episode of the whole series!!!!
Old 2009-09-19, 08:33   Link #14
Serffix

They did exactly what I wanted them to do and it was awesome xD
I loved how they mixed up anime original content with a manga chapter and were able to show everyone from the cast again. I also had a massive LOL at the last (very well animated) scene.
Old 2009-09-19, 11:12   Link #15
chinanator
o_o

It was an okay episode. I had a few chuckles but nothing like laughing out loud. I guess this was what I should expect from Hayate for an ending but it feels a bit empty in my opinion. Don't know what was missing though.
Old 2009-09-19, 15:58   Link #16
johnyvez15

wa! what a great epic ending for the second season of this anime! cant wait for its new season to released!
Old 2009-09-19, 17:29   Link #17
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
sweetness at the end. perfect ending to me. made me crave 4 pocky xD.
Old 2009-09-19, 21:39   Link #18
Gibber

No Risa episode, huh, maybe in 3rd season? Loved the episode, gonna miss the weekly episodes for now.
Old 2009-09-20, 06:54   Link #19
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quite nice episode, considering 2/3 of it were anime original.

The Gundam 00 jokes were nice, but I feel the original joke in the manga had more impact

But what sent me rolling on the floor was the Sazae-san joke... gosh he was even barefooted

And the introduction to the new scholar year/next season was well done I think. Go mysterious Girl!
Old 2009-09-20, 11:31   Link #20
9taileddemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post
Smart marketing scheme. Now people will be really clamoring for that third season.

I loved some of Maria and Hayate's expressions throughout the episode especially at the beginning.

The whole episode was great. Very satisfying and somehow managed to get all the characters together. (Though of course Himuro, Azumiya and Himuro's master only got maybe two seconds.) I really hope they change that in the third season. Give the guys some love.

Poor Hayate and his quest for Pocky. If Nagi ever wanted a specific business to do well all she would ever have to do is order Hayate to get her something from that business. BOOM! Everybody buys from that business before him. They could use his bad luck as a powerful economic weapon.

Closed Thread