AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2018-03-24, 11:45   Link #1381
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

so they really are trying to develop each pair. good for the writers and directors sticking to their guns. i hope they go further with their character developments as well. like the eps we've gotten so far have fleshed out the characters half way, so i'm hoping there will be eps later on that bring them completely around.

the overarching plot of 02 and Hiro gets a little more complicated this ep too. they seemed to be on such good terms, then the mirror and the tests are slowly pulling them apart. then the curve ball at the end of this ep, where they'll be together until they die. there's a ton of possibilities here and it leaves me wanting more! the less interesting arc of "adults are perfect" also get a bit more too, but this ep didn't add too much to it.

also... NTR NTR NTR zomg.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-24, 11:47   Link #1382
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post

She wants Mitsuru's D. Kokoro choosing the delicious NTR route for herself
That word again....

Kokoro's free to dump any guy she wants. You go, girl! (She's also with the guy who would most likely now enter into a relationship with her and has a fit body. )

Also...this episode closed the possibility of same sex pairing so Zorome was on the right track.

Last edited by orion; 2018-03-24 at 11:57.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-24, 11:54   Link #1383
wuhugm
Salted Tiger

Dahahaha~

I knew it, Futoshi NTR-ed~

Good job, Kokoro~
Mitsuru is cooler~
Old 2018-03-24, 12:07   Link #1384
LeftSeven
2D artist

this good eps to give enough reason for fatoshi to develop his character on next eps, unless he want to stuck to be irrelevant.

does kokoro's good sync with mitsuru have any relation with how they trust to keep their own secret each other?
beside i can't call this NTR or whatever since fatoshi and kokoro are not mutually love each other though.
Old 2018-03-24, 12:07   Link #1385
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Dahahaha~

I knew it, Futoshi NTR-ed~

Good job, Kokoro~
Mitsuru is cooler~
i would never know that you liked NTR
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-24, 12:11   Link #1386
Twi

We all knew this was coming, so I'm not surprised. Anyway:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-03-24, 12:17   Link #1387
wuhugm
Salted Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
i would never know that you liked NTR
When it's done properly, NTR is awesome

Futoshi is a creep anyway

There's always people who say "This is not NTR. You people don't know the definition of NTR"
Pfft~
Futoshi clearly felt he got the NTR so it is an NTR, isn't it fine like that?
Why make it so complicated? lol~
Old 2018-03-24, 12:35   Link #1388
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
The point being, looking at your original argument, you seem to doubt or don't seem to believe that there are many non-hentai anime with sex in them:

But now, you should know that sex are in a lot of non-hentai anime as I and others have pointed out. The list can go on and on.
I still stand by my original argument. Statistically, it's very few, especially if compared to the amount of anime that bait you with the idea of sex (harems, ecchi, fanservice, and so on). I agree however that there's quite a lot of mecha anime in there so that's an argument for Franxx potentially having sex. I still don't think it will, looks a bit too tame for me, too much on the "teasing" side, but I may be wrong.

EDIT: and while I usually agree that the word NTR is used out of place... this kinda was it. Kokoro agreed to a promise to be Futoshi's partner "forever", then "cheated" on him like two hours later. She's got her reasons, and the promise was basically extorted in not the best of conditions, so it's justifiable, but still.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-24, 12:39   Link #1389
zibi88

I guess Hiro met 02 in past as kid and the adults brainwashed or they erased his mind. Hiro as a kid was always smiling and was happy kid, but later he become sad/gloomy/out of place/different and was not able to remember that promise he made with Mitsuru like he was not even there.

That sadness followed him even till 02 had shown...but ep back 02 made hiro laugh so its possible that on one point his memories will return and he will learn what its all about.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-24, 12:39   Link #1390
Oberstein
Mein Kaiser!

This is the episode everyone waiting for.
Fatoshi get cucked so hard, feel sorry for him but what to expect. The NTR has been slowly established from past episode to happened.
I slightly annoyed with Fatoshi behaviour it maybe understandable but he is creepily possessive to Kokoro.......that is uncomfortable.
Old 2018-03-24, 12:39   Link #1391
orion

Quote:
When it's done properly, NTR is awesome

Futoshi is a creep anyway

There's always people who say "This is not NTR. You people don't know the definition of NTR"
Pfft~
Futoshi clearly felt he got the NTR so it is an NTR, isn't it fine like that?
Why make it so complicated? lol~
Because it's not NTR. Futoshi and Kokoro are not in an exclusive relationship as the partner swap option implies. (Nana and Hachi could switch out those pistils and stamens any time they want.) They also didn't have sex.

If Futoshi wants to pursue a relationship outside of the mecha and fighting, he can do so. (He needs to differentiate fighting in a mecha and relationship outside of mecha, but he can't.) The only guy Kokoro was talking to outside of the mecha was Mitsuru. Of course, she is going to switch. They keep meeting up in the same place which is implying a deeper connection (similar likes) than Futoshi x Kokoro.

And what happened? After they got it off their chests, Kokoro x Mitsuru had better sync ratios.
Old 2018-03-24, 12:56   Link #1392
shadow1296

Here's the thing people are calling it NTR, but isn't that what happens when they are forced to do it and the guy is actively trying to steal another person's girl, as far as I can tell that didn't happen here, as mitsuru was not actively trying to steal kokoro away, but kokoro volunteered to pilot with mitsuru this is completely different from the mitsuru and 02 situation a while back, if anything this is more like a break up than NTR granted it's a break up between a guy who has is infatuated with the girl and the girl fell out of love with him, so it kinda makes it look like ntr but isn't
Old 2018-03-24, 12:59   Link #1393
wuhugm
Salted Tiger

^^
^
The thematic defenders are here boys~

You can't say NTR or cuck because it will offend some people~
Old 2018-03-24, 13:02   Link #1394
orion

Quote:
^^
^

Or.....because a girl has a right to walk when she wants to.

Besides, the people who control the partnerships aren't those pistols and stamens. Management gave them an opportunity to switch if it works out and 2 girls tried and one girl succeeded.
Old 2018-03-24, 13:02   Link #1395
shadow1296

Quote:
^^
^

Hey I would call it NTR if it was Mitsuru and 02 was NTR or at least attempted, this I really really can't see it as NTR
Old 2018-03-24, 13:02   Link #1396
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Because it's not NTR. Futoshi and Kokoro are not in an exclusive relationship as the partner swap option implies. (Nana and Hachi could switch out those pistils and stamens any time they want.) They also didn't have sex.

If Futoshi wants to pursue a relationship outside of the mecha and fighting, he can do so. (He needs to differentiate fighting in a mecha and relationship outside of mecha, but he can't.) The only guy Kokoro was talking to outside of the mecha was Mitsuru. Of course, she is going to switch. They keep meeting up in the same place which is implying a deeper connection (similar likes) than Futoshi x Kokoro.

And what happened? After they got it off their chests, Kokoro x Mitsuru had better sync ratios.
this is a NTR because she "promised him" to aways be together with him, this promise itself already show which she "betrayed him, if she wanted to pilot with mitsuru them "don't make a promise which you can't keep" simple like that specially when was so obvious which she really wanted mitsuru.

About the others things, it's seens which indeed the franxx where developed to be piloted only by male and female not same "genders" LGBT, SJW hating wave coming in 1...2...3... to complain about the serie being too "hetero and making non heteros bad anf bla bla bla , jokey apart...

but also it could means which glasses girls could not be so "gay as she believe" since neither her or ichigo feel anything, if was just ichigo fine, but she also don't get any "reaction" it could means aswell which maybe she is not that "lesbian" as she believe and maybe she can be or bi or just unsure since she had partned with a "crap partner" as mitsuru.

Taking about Mitsuru probably i'm the only one now which still "hate him" and his crap personality and it's looks like he also can be "bi" since his childhood he wanted to "ride/pilot" with hiro" and his obsession over him could be a clue which he also can be a little "gay or bi" and also have his own "feelings toward hiro", while he taking that dangerous drug to get strong was a really crazy move it1s still don't give him rights to be so crap about hiro, it was pretty obvious which something happened with hiro like a sort of "branwash" and while he was still a little kid and bla bla bla, now he already big enough to try to actually talk with hiro instead of keep blaming him for something which is obvious which he didn't on purpose" and something happened but no, he still the crap annoying dude, but was rewarded with a goof waifus.

Finally poor fatso, japan really do love to bully fatso guys specially if they are not the "mc" the only fat guy which get good things was the one which was the mc of a novel otherwise fatso guys in japan aways will be the "end of stick.

And honestly while he was childshi most of the times he was much more manly than many others characters in this serie and even more manly tham many "MC" from many anime specially the harem ones" where the mc is a totally coward loosers and love to cockblock himself and the girls for the sake of just keep sexual harasse them because that is how the most creep otakus like, fatso give up on his love for her own sake this show hjow much more manly he was here than that annoying mitsuru bitch.

While in other side the situation between 002 and hiero is getting "worst" it's looks like 02 is "reverrting", she started as the most "mature" and energetic and honest person but now she is being very bad by hidden the truth from hiro and acting more like a bad kid, she is being "desconstructed" as the time pass.

interesting episode.
Old 2018-03-24, 13:05   Link #1397
xrick

With the story yet to hit the mid-point, and with many potential curveballs incoming, I'm appalled there are people giving care to a cuck that may be a false lead...

And you, EroTora... From posts of yours on other threads, it seems to me you enjoy twisted turns on stories...
Old 2018-03-24, 13:11   Link #1398
wuhugm
Salted Tiger

^Of course~ Unpredictability is the best~

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Or.....because a girl has a right to walk when she wants to.

Besides, the people who control the partnerships aren't those pistols and stamens. Management gave them an opportunity to switch if it works out and 2 girls tried and one girl succeeded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
Hey I would call it NTR if it was Mitsuru and 02 was NTR or at least attempted, this I really really can't see it as NTR
We are not professional critics boi~

You can refute anything if you try hard enough
Butt Control Stick doesn't make all sense? It's actually make all senses!
Female and Male Chromosomes and Hormones incite elusive material FX to get 100% Human - Machine Interface Synchronization!
That was bullshit but you get the point

I can deny it's not NTR with evidences, but at a glance it's NTR, so I can also say it's NTR and it's more fun that way
Old 2018-03-24, 13:12   Link #1399
shadow1296

@Blueknight78 For your gay theory, you could take it another way and that is homosexual pairs can't have biological children, what are franxx if not the giant biological child of the stamen pistil pairing, and since you biologically need a man and a woman to have a biological child, you need a man and a woman pairing to pilot the fraxx. A man and a man or a woman and a woman just isn't going to cut it.
Old 2018-03-24, 13:14   Link #1400
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
this is a NTR because she "promised him" to aways be together with him, this promise itself already show which she "betrayed him, if she wanted to pilot with mitsuru them "don't make a promise which you can't keep" simple like that specially when was so obvious which she really wanted mitsuru.
You couldn't expect her to give an honest answer in the cockpit in the middle of a fight with the intercom on. If he wanted to ask her something like that, he should have done it outside the mech. He basically cornered her and got what he deserved.

Quote:
but also it could means which glasses girls could not be so "gay as she believe" since neither her or ichigo feel anything, if was just ichigo fine, but she also don't get any "reaction" it could means aswell which maybe she is not that "lesbian" as she believe and maybe she can be or bi or just unsure since she had partned with a "crap partner" as mitsuru.
Ikuno was dishing it out to Mitsuru. They just weren't compatible. He wanted a switch prior to this episode so it was bound to happen.

Quote:
Taking about Mitsuru probably i'm the only one now which still "hate him" and his crap personality and it's looks like he also can be "bi" since his childhood he wanted to "ride/pilot" with hiro" and his obsession over him could be a clue which he also can be a little "gay or bi" and also have his own "feelings toward hiro", while he taking that dangerous drug to get strong was a really crazy move it1s still don't give him rights to be so crap about hiro, it was pretty obvious which something happened with hiro like a sort of "branwash" and while he was still a little kid and bla bla bla, now he already big enough to try to actually talk with hiro instead of keep blaming him for something which is obvious which he didn't on purpose" and something happened but no, he still the crap annoying dude, but was rewarded with a goof waifus.
I don't think that Mitsuru was gay. He wanted to pilot with Hiro who he idolized without knowing what it meant. He was under 10 years of age. He just couldn't let it go and felt betrayed because Hiro "forgot" his promise. (We can probably guess that Hiro had something done to him to make him forget.)
That "shojo" scene with Kokoro combined with that music and the final confrontation with Futoshi really brought it home that Mitsuru is hetero.

Of course, those going down the "Mitsuru is gay" track would also have to say "Hiro is gay.".