Notices

Old 2011-03-22, 13:07   Link #841
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai View Post
Spoiler for spoiler 64-65:
hahahaha strength isn't enough to survive on this planet you know, especially in their chaotic world. A brain like Lelouch also needed. Why do you think Dinosaurs extinct? it's because they rely to brute strength and forgot to develop their brain

Let's see...to solve this problem the PANDORA like Elizabeth must fight some NOVA and lure it to the higher ranks office, then use it as a threat.
PANDORA:
"Watch out, if you didn't agree with me then I'll leave this fella here to play tag with you"
NOVA: *nod nod*

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
sigh. the bad taste is starting to appear.
is this for me? since it directly below my post
if it is.......... then...THANK YOU ehehehehe
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 14:00   Link #842
ShiroiRyu

Wowowow ...
About the chapter 64-65, they are Flashbacks ... or what that occured actually ? Oo

Spoiler for 64-65:
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 15:03   Link #843
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler 64-65:
i think the mangaka has gotten it wrong

Giant Corporation >>>> Politicians >> Military
Old 2011-03-22, 20:58   Link #844
vg166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i think the mangaka has gotten it wrong
Corruption comes in many forms. And we don't know exactly where the story is heading. The old saying about good intentions paving the road to a certain place comes to mind.

If anything the people running the organization feel more like the Politburo.

Spoiler for Chapter 64-65:
vg166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 21:20   Link #845
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

YOu never know, an order 66 can be made anytime now, if they perfect the E-pandoras.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 21:23   Link #846
hoarfrost

Why does everything this guy writes descend into something that seems ripped from a D-list hentai? It wouldn't matter if he showed those leanings to begin with but I'm tired of it jumping out at you. If he didn't work with such a kickass illustrator I really wouldn't read his stuff.
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 22:10   Link #847
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
hahahaha strength isn't enough to survive on this planet you know, especially in their chaotic world. A brain like Lelouch also needed. Why do you think Dinosaurs extinct? it's because they rely to brute strength and forgot to develop their brain

Let's see...to solve this problem the PANDORA like Elizabeth must fight some NOVA and lure it to the higher ranks office, then use it as a threat.
PANDORA:
"Watch out, if you didn't agree with me then I'll leave this fella here to play tag with you"
NOVA: *nod nod*

is this for me? since it directly below my post
if it is.......... then...THANK YOU ehehehehe
Not true only reason we are not meat kible for dinos is cause a nice little meteor wiped them out made the climate impossible to adapt etc even if the dinos were intelligent they still would have died off humans got lucky pretty much.

As for Elizabeth unleashing a NOVA on the brass not happening if she is accused of treason things could go very bad for her and her family i doubt she will go that far unless she wants to lose everything.

also for new pandora lites so there making freezing version of spartan 3s cheap and disposable soldiers
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 22:11   Link #848
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarfrost View Post
Why does everything this guy writes descend into something that seems ripped from a D-list hentai? It wouldn't matter if he showed those leanings to begin with but I'm tired of it jumping out at you. If he didn't work with such a kickass illustrator I really wouldn't read his stuff.
lol, read his doujin and start raging harder ^^, (I mean his own freezing doujin). I'm almost tempted to stop reading this manga with the current spoilers. Maybe I just need to turn my brain off more with this series.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 04:19   Link #849
Alhazad2003

Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 08:30   Link #850
shaselai

i think there might be a school pandora vs chevalier pandora later on?
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 13:51   Link #851
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler:
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 15:10   Link #852
vg166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Spoiler:
Old 2011-03-24, 09:52   Link #853
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by vg166 View Post
FlavorOfLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 10:22   Link #854
shaselai

the ranking in freezing is really weird... arent they all ranked by regions/countries? so a chiffon number 1 in this region might not be better than a #1 from another region? Anyway Elizabeth did have doubts about the experiment and perhaps alterior motives. Maybe the military will use mk IV as soldiers against other countries as well once the nova problem is solved?
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 10:34   Link #855
vg166

Quote:
the ranking in freezing is really weird... arent they all ranked by regions/countries? so a chiffon number 1 in this region might not be better than a #1 from another region? Anyway Elizabeth did have doubts about the experiment and perhaps alterior motives. Maybe the military will use mk IV as soldiers against other countries as well once the nova problem is solved?
They seem to be ranked by schools but its fuzzy just like everything else in the manga.

And we don't know we controls the Chevaliers or the E-Pandoras directly. Everything suggest some sort of UN, except even stupider and corrupt then the real one.
Old 2011-03-24, 19:17   Link #856
surerman
Banned

about the Ranking, they have different Champions for each Country and different Region GENETICS branch.
Japan WEST GENETICS have different strongest PANDORA than EAST. Chiffon Fairchild is the strongest in both East and West, dunno about South and North branch (if there's any)
France and England (Louis PANDORA) also have their own monsters.

We can't be sure who is the strongest among them all, but for this time we know, no one beaten Kazuha Aoi in power level.

Note:
even if a PANDORA can't use all her STIGMA properly to the max, have 20 STIGMA inside the body make her more than a living Fortress against NOVA

Dragon Ball Z mode: ON
2 stigma x 80% utilize = let said it 16 000 000 firepower
3 stigma x 80% utilize = may be around 512 000 000
20 stigma x 20% utilize = 1 024 000 000

and for Kazuha body to NOVA-lize, it's can't be just a 20% it's should be 100%

Last edited by surerman; 2011-03-24 at 19:29.
Old 2011-03-24, 21:29   Link #857
vg166

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavorOfLife View Post

Old 2011-03-25, 05:01   Link #858
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vg166 View Post
something come to my mind if they in desperate need of army, why don't re-activate the past war veteran aka. the NUMBERS like Yumi Kim sensei.

Are their STIGMA removed once they retire?, if it's removed, then how can they become instructor inside such Cruel-Girls-Lair like GENETICS.
If it's still intact why there's no LIMITER for them? are they placed there just to become bossy? or is it because they will not fought any NOVA?
They sure have confidence in their ability to force the rules inside GENETICS then hahaha
Old 2011-03-27, 04:13   Link #859
Alhazad2003

Quote:
about the Ranking, they have different Champions for each Country and different Region GENETICS branch.
Japan WEST GENETICS have different strongest PANDORA than EAST. Chiffon Fairchild is the strongest in both East and West, dunno about South and North branch (if there's any)
France and England (Louis PANDORA) also have their own monsters.
Hmm, are you sure about that? Granted there's no one who could defeat Chiffon at West Genetics, not to mention she took down a fourth year Nova form without so much as a scratch (I'm sure Tish helped but you get the idea), but where does it say she's stronger than anyone at East Genetics, which includes Cassie "Godspeed" Lockheart, the presumed "savior" of humanity? I must've missed that part, any help would be appreciated.

Quote:
something come to my mind if they in desperate need of army, why don't re-activate the past war veteran aka. the NUMBERS like Yumi Kim sensei.

Are their STIGMA removed once they retire?, if it's removed, then how can they become instructor inside such Cruel-Girls-Lair like GENETICS.
If it's still intact why there's no LIMITER for them? are they placed there just to become bossy? or is it because they will not fought any NOVA?
They sure have confidence in their ability to force the rules inside GENETICS then hahaha
Yumi and Elize still have their stigma, if they didn't they couldn't materialize their Volt Weapons. Plus they need them to keep their students in line, especially troublemakers like Satella (among others). Normal humans couldn't keep such a large body of super soldiers in line.

As for reinstating them into Chevalier, the brass hasn't considered that for some odd reason (a trend in the manga, can really set your teeth on edge ). Though if I recall correctly, I think it was Yumi and Elize who stated if the E-Pandora project was a success, there's be no need for another Kazuha. Clearly the men behind Chevalier are thinking quantity rather than quality. We'll see where this goes, especially...

Spoiler:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 18:27   Link #860
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
In any case, I'm thrilled for the next chapter, but I have my worries for the main characters and Lizzie (nickname I just gave Elizabeth Mayberry). I'm not surprised about the usual stupid things a military officials would do, espeically during a time of impending crisis from time to time. I really do hate it when it goes down, and sometimes things don't go so well with what they've planned.

The Mark IV E-pandora project is still a neccessity for the consenting factor, it is going to be riding down on that despite the major risk involved. Heck, like someone else said, they might get Satallizer to be "recuited" to their little project which I am heavily worried about. Her little transformation happened because Genessa Roland took the major shot for her when that Nova-controlled pandora fired a powerful beam at her was at a near death state, and she was extremely angry, next thing you know she grew spikes out of her back and was incredibly stronger than before. Who can say Brigette wasn't the first to pull that off by use of powerful emotions such as anger? Well, seeing as she was the only one to pull it off, she IS the first by far. There's still much more about pandora and novas to learn about.
leon4281isback is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen