Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

which reminds me I wonna see Neriel's released form *dirty thoughts* :O *drool*
Old 2007-10-02, 20:45   Link #143
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Quite simple really... One of the Espardas looks very simular to him.

Spoiler:
the only way we can be sure is when we see the #1 Esparda fights

which also means Ichigo can have a Released forum >
How can Ichigo have a released form? Released forms are just arrancar's reverting back to their primitive, uber-powerful state. That would mean Ichigo would have to turn into a hollow, who turns into a shinigami, who turns back into his hollow form.
Old 2007-10-02, 23:12   Link #144
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
How can Ichigo have a released form? Released forms are just arrancar's reverting back to their primitive, uber-powerful state. That would mean Ichigo would have to turn into a hollow, who turns into a shinigami, who turns back into his hollow form.
A shimigami with control in a hollows full battle armor? not to far off.

Its just like gaining the vizard mask, but now getting the rest of the armor with it.
Old 2007-10-03, 11:52   Link #145
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

remember when he was almost full hollow during the training? he could prob revert to that and kick ass :3 but lose control and Orihime will use her powers to revert Ichigo back to normal :O SPOILER! X'D
Old 2007-10-03, 11:59   Link #146
Jarkeler

Quote:
remember when he was almost full hollow during the training? he could prob revert to that and kick ass :3 but lose control and Orihime will use her powers to revert Ichigo back to normal :O SPOILER! X'D
I would be really disappointed if Ichigo's new power boost would be him just reverting back to Hollow form. It would be... A let down.
Old 2007-10-03, 12:13   Link #147
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

a let down? That would freakin sweet!~ Him being all psyco kicking who evers ass and attacking his friends at the same time....
Old 2007-10-03, 14:48   Link #148
Jarkeler

Quote:
a let down? That would freakin sweet!~ Him being all psyco kicking who evers ass and attacking his friends at the same time....

It'd be unoriginal and it really wouldn't make too much sense to me.
Old 2007-10-03, 14:53   Link #149
urahara25

i concur, Ichigo should always be a good person, as his name states he was born to protect one person and protecting people is never a bad thing
Old 2007-10-03, 17:02   Link #150
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
Quote:
Originally Posted by urahara25 View Post
i concur, Ichigo should always be a good person, as his name states he was born to protect one person and protecting people is never a bad thing
and that person to protect is...

A) the spirit king

b) Rukia

c) Inoue

d) ?????

Old 2007-10-03, 17:05   Link #151
Jarkeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agallion View Post
and that person to protect is...

A) the spirit king

b) Rukia

c) Inoue

d) ?????

d) His little sisters?
Old 2007-10-03, 19:17   Link #152
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I think its safe to say he protects the people he cares for ... which is a lot... chad,Orihimi,his sisters,daddy,Mom(lol tooslow)rukia.... others?
Old 2007-10-04, 00:46   Link #153
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
I think its safe to say he protects the people he cares for ... which is a lot... chad,Orihimi,his sisters,daddy,Mom(lol tooslow)rukia.... others?
yeap...........Kon and the rest of the plushes
Old 2007-12-17, 21:56   Link #154
sonygamer2010

it would be cool to see ichigo's hollow take over and fight the espada, or one of the renagade captains, but he still cant beat Aizen. so im thinking for the final fight, ichigo will have to have full control over his hollow/vizard powers. i wonder if his apperance would change
Old 2007-12-18, 15:50   Link #155
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Maybe he would look like a mixture of an espada, you know with half the mask there and he is sane, and how he looks when he has bankai
Old 2007-12-23, 13:26   Link #156
urahara25

OH SWEET SPIRIT KING, I just watched the episode were Ichigo beats his hollow and the hollow says:
"If you really wanna use my power, don't die til the next time you see me"
SO it will definitely be Ichigo's inner hollow who gives him his next power-up, don't slag me for just noticing if you have already, I just can't believe it took me this long.
Old 2007-12-23, 16:56   Link #157
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Hows it hangin BleachOD?
Old 2007-12-24, 01:27   Link #158
BleachOD
Banned

I wasn't going to say anything...but I am seriously bored. So here goes...

It's safe to say that Ichigo is a Vaizard. It's also safe to say he is he got his Hollow powers at the same time he discovered his own Shinigami powers; in the shattered shaft...aka Urahara’s pit.

Not from his parents. There is no evidence to suggest that Isshin was born with an inner hollow and it goes against everything we know about how hollows are created.

Although it has never been said whether Ichigo's mother was human or not; I believe it is safe to assume that she was not a Shinigami . Because two spirits should have a spirit baby. So unless he has a gigai that grows with him...He's part human. This would account for his having a chain of fate when he was just a normal plus. Grand Fisher said he ate her instead of Ichigo…because he liked eating women.

Since it has already been said that Zankpakuto is a direct reflection or manifestation of the soul’s spirit power (I didn’t say person, because I am talking about Shinigami/Pluses) It is safe to say that Zangetsu was latent inside of Ichigo his entire life. However I believe that, his being part human was like a seal. But being that his Reiatsu is immensely powerful, it still leaked out…so he could only see spirits. He could have had these powers naturally (Because we’ve seen some Shinigami become so after they died. I.e. Rukia.) But it’s more than a possibility that he inherited his from his father.

Though Urahara knew that Ichigo was using Rukia’s powers, I believe Urahara always knew Ichigo had latent Shinigami powers…LONG before Ichigo met Rukia. (He knew of Grand fisher murdering Ichigo’s mother…He could have found out afterwards, but I doubt it)

Although Byakuya took only Rukia’s powers…He still turned Ichigo back into the human with latent powers. I believe that because Byakuya destroyed the Chain link and the Soul Sleep. The ONLY way Ichigo could awaken his own powers was to become a Hollow or a hollow-like being..More commonly known as Vaizards.… Since he could no longer become a Shinigami, even though he had the hidden power of one.

I believe that Zangetsu materialized in the form of an older man…Hero type. Due to Ichigo’s character…He has an old soul, and cool so he has a bad ass sword. Oigichi, who said that he was once one with Zangetsu, I believe he meant in the form of Reiatsu and not the actually Avatar (Old man) of it. I believe he meant before Ichigo awakened his own powers.

See I don’t believe he is really a Hollow. I believe the left over by product of almost becoming a hollow merely causes the Reiatsu to split into a Shinigami-like one and a Hollow like one. In other words instead of just the Zankpakuto the other half of the Reiatsu cannot return, or even become part of its original Shinigami form (But they can coexist) …so in manifests itself in the form of a mask. This allows the Shinigami to also use Hollow powers as well as his former powers, WITHOUT ACTUALLY BEING A REAL HOLLOW.

I believe Oigichi’s appearance is like Ichigo’s for this reason. He represents the dead-almost-dead soul of Ichigo and originated from Hollow origins. So his appearance is something in between. I believe that once the mask was formed he was no longer a part of Zangetsu. (They were both born at the same time) He just used to be. I believe the reason only Zangetsu had the power to call him out and was dominate…Was because he was still sealed in the form of the Mask Ichigo carried around and he like Zangetsu had to be released.

So Ichigo could at first only see in his world and was not able to call him out like he did Zangetsu during his fight with Zaraki. I believe since he was created because Ichigo was in a state near death. He had to be released the same way. So you could say that the partially formed mask was like a second Shikai (Ichigo vs. Byakuya) and the fully formed masked is like the Bankai (Ichigo vs. Grimjow…Pick a round)
Once he was fully released. He can out at anytime like Zangetsu in the Soul-Slayers realm, but unlike Zangetsu who is always released. He has to be called out by Ichigo. I think that because Ichigo has turned into a hollow then back to Shinigami-hollow-Vaizard. (Twice) I believe that he has another form that is somewhere between hollow and Shinigami…Much like how when he goes Bankai…His clothes and speed resembles the Old mans. I think that there is a level beyond the Mask.

I also believe the Hollow never wanted control of Ichigo. He said many times he is Ichigo's power. If he did he wouldn't have instructed him, he'd could of kill Ichigo if he'd wanted to at that time. Instead he changed forms and showed Ichigo his own weaknesses. I believe that although he is the dark side of Ichigo he wants Ichigo to be the king, and not the Horse. He just wants his king to trust him in battle and to admit that he is a natural fighter and not the wuss KT has turned him into (I almost want him to die...for that. But No Kubo=No Ichigo so the bastard gets to live).

Since Ichigo always depends on Zangetsu. Oigichi had to be the one to give him that instruction. Like Zangetsu taught him his Bankai...Ogiichi had to teach him his form of it. I believe that they were once the same when they were just latent spirit power, but they are now two separate types of spirit power that co-exist, inside one soul..

What is I want to know is….Since he gave Chad and Orihime the powers they have now…

Spoiler for for hasn't been animated yet as YOU LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK:

Last edited by BleachOD; 2007-12-24 at 05:23.
Old 2007-12-24, 10:17   Link #159
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

It may just be quite simply-
He aquirred his shinigami side vis his dad- which firsly gave him dormant shinigami powers, he was simply a rare born that no matter what he would grow to be a powerful shinigami/ vizard Ichigo has a human [presumed] and shingami for parents could be something crazy like 'humans arent perfect' and he got some bad side from his mommy, walah vizard- [cant rememeber which ep, but somewhere hiyori said something about hating humans and shinigami, but not once did she mention that hollows were bad, so basing from that Id say its to do with humanXshinigami breeding, also the facts that bleachOD mentioned about zangetsu and Hichigo may very well true, although im not too happy that Ichigo's zampaktou manifestaion is Bono. but I like the idea that Hichigo was toughening up ichigo
Old 2007-12-24, 10:58   Link #160
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Knight View Post
It may just be quite simply-
He aquirred his shinigami side vis his dad- which firsly gave him dormant shinigami powers, he was simply a rare born that no matter what he would grow to be a powerful shinigami/ vizard Ichigo has a human [presumed] and shingami for parents could be something crazy like 'humans arent perfect' and he got some bad side from his mommy, walah vizard- [cant rememeber which ep, but somewhere hiyori said something about hating humans and shinigami, but not once did she mention that hollows were bad, so basing from that Id say its to do with humanXshinigami breeding, also the facts that bleachOD mentioned about zangetsu and Hichigo may very well true, although im not too happy that Ichigo's zampaktou manifestaion is Bono. but I like the idea that Hichigo was toughening up ichigo
He couldn't have gotten it from his mother unless she was a Vaizard. But he'd still be a Spirit baby. (Not mention...REALLY DEAD.)

When Hiyori made that statement...I believe she meant because she wasn't a part of any species. To me it was it was a statement born out of pain, frustration, isolation and loneliness. Vaizards are outcast...

So she may hate them because she is not wanted, when that's really what she wants...To be wanted.
Closed Thread