AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-03-04, 01:42   Link #23301
Soljashy
The Salary Man
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Soljashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Well, up to 3 of those Yuunoha images approved... the others don't appear to be so lucky...
And I can see why. You really shouldn't upload all you've got to Danbooru. Just pick the best few. For instance, post #627039 may be nice to look at as a "Yuunoha" fan, but artistically it's not that great.
This user has been diagnosed with a very rare and dangerous mutation of type Al of the pandemic Kugimiya disease (Retroviridae Kooguencephalitisvirus Kugimijavirus). The source of his infection has been identified as a Kamyu bite. Please be sensitive to him.
Soljashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 07:28   Link #23302
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soljashy View Post
And I can see why. You really shouldn't upload all you've got to Danbooru. Just pick the best few. For instance, post #627039 may be nice to look at as a "Yuunoha" fan, but artistically it's not that great.
I'll admit that, but a lot of that artist's other stuff has been approved, not to mention stuff by other people that has a lot worse art than that. I understand that mods approve things solely based on their personal taste, but there should really be a standardized set of criteria outlining what should and what shouldn't be approved.

I know this shouldn't bother me, but it just feels like it's yet another place where I'm being persecuted for not shipping NanoFate.
Old 2010-03-04, 08:18   Link #23303
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

AS is like the only place on the web you won't be persecuted... publicly.

Right, image.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 08:27   Link #23304
Soljashy
The Salary Man
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Soljashy
Enokuma's stuff has always been dicey territory. You'll notice that most of his works that have been approved are comics, which suggests that their appeal lies not so much in his artwork as in the stories he tells.

As for the Moderators/Janitors, it only takes one of them to approve any given post, and I find it hard to believe that all 37 of them (plus ten or so Test Janitors) discriminate based on couplings. If the art is really good, someone will approve it.
This user has been diagnosed with a very rare and dangerous mutation of type Al of the pandemic Kugimiya disease (Retroviridae Kooguencephalitisvirus Kugimijavirus). The source of his infection has been identified as a Kamyu bite. Please be sensitive to him.
Soljashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 08:35   Link #23305
ExiLe_KiD
Saint Dork

Send a message via AIM to ExiLe_KiD
Old 2010-03-04, 08:50   Link #23306
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Well I can't post anymore because of that formula thing, so I have to wait three days when those images expire. I still have one more, and if this one doesn't get approved then I'll give up. There certainly shouldn't be a problem with the art since it's really good.
Old 2010-03-04, 10:04   Link #23307
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:

I can't tell if this was Hayate's idea or Lindy's. And somehow if it's Lindy's, that scares me even more.
Old 2010-03-04, 10:15   Link #23308
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
New doujin :

Spoiler for NSFW pantsu:

New from Fastest Lap, "Lost Property 6"

Sadly, my scanner is acting nuts and only wanting to scan one panel of the doujin at a time instead of the page... Once I figure out why, I'll post the rest of it.

Last edited by Satashi; 2010-03-04 at 10:26.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 10:36   Link #23309
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Okay now that doujin, I look forward to.
Old 2010-03-04, 11:02   Link #23310
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
New doujin :

Spoiler for NSFW pantsu:

New from Fastest Lap, "Lost Property 6"

Sadly, my scanner is acting nuts and only wanting to scan one panel of the doujin at a time instead of the page... Once I figure out why, I'll post the rest of it.
Cover art gets my approval. I'll look forward to it ^^b
Old 2010-03-04, 11:03   Link #23311
Sakome

Oh yes I'm looking forward to that too . Nanoha and Fate might be the 2 hottest anime girls ever. Nanoha to me is just as attractive as Fate in her own way.

Kinda off topic but I have seen very little cosplay of Nanoha characters for how popular the series is. Anybody have some good ones?
Sakome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 11:29   Link #23312
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakome View Post
Oh yes I'm looking forward to that too . Nanoha and Fate might be the 2 hottest anime girls ever. Nanoha to me is just as attractive as Fate in her own way.
I could list at least TEN anime girls who are hotter than Nanoha or Fate, and two of them are from this series. (Signum and Lily, FYI)

Course, that's all a matter of taste. I don't disagree that they're pretty, I'm just saying that they aren't the hottest. (That probably goes to Renee/Renias from GaoGaiGar Final. course, that's a pun, so... )

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 11:51   Link #23313
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

lolol Lily
Old 2010-03-04, 12:03   Link #23314
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
lolol Lily
*shrug* She *IS* the superior female, she's shown nipples, no other character in the series has.

That automatically makes her hotter. Doesn't help that she's super cute in the face too.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 12:08   Link #23315
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Yeah....No.

Those who flaunt their nipples..."hot" is the last thing I think of.

But yeah, point is - Disagreeing with some ones opinion just leads to more disagreement.
Old 2010-03-04, 12:19   Link #23316
Sakome

Well hot might not have been right the word, just most beautiful. Someone like Yoko from Gurren Lagann would be seen as hot but she flaunts what she has. Everyone has their own tastes. Aw well.
Old 2010-03-04, 12:24   Link #23317
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Everyone has their own tastes.
Well that was pretty much the point.

And those tastes are opinion. So unless you want to have a poll and agree to call it a day with majority vote...Nothing will change.
Old 2010-03-04, 12:27   Link #23318
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

There are various descriptors, like hot, sexy, beautiful, pretty, cute, etc etc and it's all rather subjective. All people are attractive in their own ways to varying degrees so comparing them is an act of futility. For example, you can hardly compare Caro to Signum, as Caro is 'cute' and Signum is 'sexy' and are equally appealing in certain respects.

Well, all of that is mostly irrelevant to me. What I value the most is emotional attachment rather than physical attraction. If you showed me a picture of a hot chick I didn't know, I'd be rather indifferent. Now show me an average looking girl I know, then you'll catch my attention.

On the internet, arguments usually arise due to people's tendancy to speak in absolutes. "Nanoha and Fate are the hottest cartoon women of all time!" is more likely to cause problems then "I think that Nanoha and Fate are the hottest cartoon women of all time!"
Old 2010-03-04, 12:35   Link #23319
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
So, my scanner doesn't like Lost Property 6 for some reason... I'll try and manually select area to scan to see if that works. I did, however, get another one scanned. "Perverted Nanoha and Fate". Its a willing gangbang (Lost Property is futa Yuri).

Here's cover scan:
Spoiler for NSFW:

The art in this one is cute, so I like it. Lost Property is just plain sexy hotness art, though

As always, PM me for the link and please do not distribute anywhere. Scans are high res, like normal, and 17 pages long.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 12:51   Link #23320
Sakome

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Well, all of that is mostly irrelevant to me. What I value the most is emotional attachment rather than physical attraction. If you showed me a picture of a hot chick I didn't know, I'd be rather indifferent. Now show me an average looking girl I know, then you'll catch my attention.

On the internet, arguments usually arise due to people's tendancy to speak in absolutes. "Nanoha and Fate are the hottest cartoon women of all time!" is more likely to cause problems then "I think that Nanoha and Fate are the hottest cartoon women of all time!"
I agree with you said. Emotional attachment does play a large role. The Nanoha series has been one of my favorites and I think they are 2 awesome characters. Both in their magical power and just personality. Real life too, getting to know girls is alot better than seeing some random picture of a hot girl.

Didn't want to cause an argument on the looks btw, anyway I'll try to find cosplay pics I'm looking for or just more Fanart .

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw