AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-02, 23:42   Link #301
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
ok then what else to expect (give we still waiting to see what her name's sister face).
I also hope we will see it, but it is a good start it was only in the dream but Akari could see from behind her big sister ... the worst that would be his only appearance this ...

Season 1 sees her room, season 2 has seen his back

So season 3 to view completely? I hope not : Uhoh:
Old 2012-07-03, 00:38   Link #302
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie_Nix View Post
Acording to ANN, Namori has started a new YuruYuri spin off manga called Ōmuro-ke which she is posting on Nico Nico Seiga. As its says on the tin it focuses on Sakurako and her sisters.

I want something centered on Mari-chan and Kaede LOL. They're just the cutest I've ever seen *w*
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 01:32   Link #303
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

I ah to pick myself off the floor, coz I was laughing too hard. It seems they went all out for the first episode of the second season, and it delivered.

It was obvious that the first segment was all Akari's dream. There is simply no way in hell she would be loved so much, especially not by everyone.

Chinatsu's hair is scary.

I do think the new ED doesn't beat the old one (which is still on my playlist today). The OP was much better, though.
Old 2012-07-03, 01:33   Link #304
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Chinatsu's hair is scary.
Hahaha yes very very......... loool
Old 2012-07-03, 01:36   Link #305
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Gawd, I love this series. As soon as that opening scene played, I knew I'd be in for one heck of a fantastic ride, and I wasn't wrong.
Old 2012-07-03, 03:37   Link #306
wingman32x

They really went all out with this episode. It's obvious that they wanted to come back with a bang and they delivered.

The Akarin intro was epic. What a way to kick things off.

The first half of the episode was awesome. Busted out laughing when she did that wink the first time. It was an awesome way to reintroduce the cast.

The second half was more akin to what we saw last time around. Loved how Akari hit Kyouko with the ping pong paddle, and of course Chinatu's hair was something.

This was a fantastic way to start the season. I don't think things will be this crazy going forward, but I really like how they tried to make the first episode a big deal.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 04:17   Link #307
HuNGaricum

it was an awesome first episode. I really enjoyed it, especially the cute little kittens' fight
Chinatsu's hair is just... weird. i would like to see an Akari Hair bun missile vs Chinatsu's creepy hair fight... anyone?
The OP beats the S1 OP but the ED is nowhere near them... the old ED is still the best
well, if it follows the tradition, giving previews of the char songs in the eyecatches, we will have just as much awesomeness than last year(at least in 2 of the cases)
HuNGaricum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 05:59   Link #308
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie_Nix View Post
Acording to ANN, Namori has started a new YuruYuri spin off manga called Ōmuro-ke which she is posting on Nico Nico Seiga. As its says on the tin it focuses on Sakurako and her sisters.
lololololol what? As if one spin off isn't enough for her. How many spin offs does the author plan to make? I demand a spin off center on Daily Lives of Big Sister Akane. Btw, this spin off is reference to event from anime episode 6 of S1.

And the latest episode so short. It's only 13 minutes long and why is the first half missing?

Ok, enough joking this episode is a great start to S2. Strangely, the funniest part for me Mirakurun Movie. With few exceptions, I'm not really into magical girl anime, but I find it entertaining when a show within show tries to takes itself seriously.
Can't wait till next week which we will get to see more SakuHima.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 08:27   Link #309
tsunade666

Seen first episode and my first impression is am I watching the same series as first season? did being invisible for the whole season makes Akarin worth being worship as a God adn the hell with the first season. Couple of minutes throw me off balance.
Old 2012-07-03, 09:05   Link #310
Dragoshi1
We need to upset people!

And the cast is back!

All three of the main characters delivered like they used to.

Chinatsu's demonic hair was awesome, and Yui is still my favorite of the three girls.
Dragoshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 10:25   Link #311
Kyouka
Is Here

The OP is so addicting
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 12:03   Link #312
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

I was really hoping that Akarin's dream sequence was true.
Just so a new character could steal her the spotlight, leaving her broken and invisible.
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 12:03   Link #313
Stevie_Nix
Longtime Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
lololololol what? As if one spin off isn't enough for her. How many spin offs does the author plan to make? I demand a spin off center on Daily Lives of Big Sister Akane. Btw, this spin off is reference to event from anime episode 6 of S1.
HAH! Daily Lives of Big Sister Akane, though from the way most people are picturing Akane, that might have to go in Girls Love instead of Yuri Hime.

Other spin offs

Sun & Flower: A Sakurako and Himawari centric series set mainly in the current time, but with both flashbacks and flashfowards in their relationship.

The Secret Life of Tomoko: All about Chinatsu's older sister Tomoko stalking Akane.

Explosion Theater: We finally find out what kind of experiments Rise and Nishigaki-sensei do after school.

Kyouko's Comic Festa: Basically the cast goes full on parody mode of other series by Ichijinsha. Each episode is reveled to be another one of Kyouko's doujins.

Quote:
And the latest episode so short. It's only 13 minutes long and why is the first half missing?
Akari has so much non-presence her scenes are invisible.

Quote:
Ok, enough joking this episode is a great start to S2. Strangely, the funniest part for me Mirakurun Movie. With few exceptions, I'm not really into magical girl anime, but I find it entertaining when a show within show tries to takes itself seriously.
Mirakurun seems to be slowly moving in verse towards a Madoka style deconstruction. Actually I would not be suprised if there was a real Mirakurun manga made at some point. Its happened before.

Quote:
Can't wait till next week which we will get to see more SakuHima.
If I can fine one fault with episode one, no real SakuHima! From the PV for episode 02, I think we might just get a cute emotional moment (hopefully).
Old 2012-07-03, 12:05   Link #314
Utsuro no Hako

Scary thought -- what if all of Chinatsu's hair is like that?
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 12:13   Link #315
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
Scary thought -- what if all of Chinatsu's hair is like that?
Well, if it ever gets a taste of balls it would be as scary as those pictures chinatsu does
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 13:42   Link #316
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

It's back. It's been too long, I'm so happy.

That first part was such an obvious troll. It's so sad they'd do that to... um...

Squarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 14:08   Link #317
tezu

The ED sequence looks really good, I'm impressed. I might be alone with this, but personally, I like the new OP and ED better than the old ones.

Spoiler for screencap:

Oh, Chinatsu. I don't really approve of your creepy personality, but thanks to you, the Yui fangirl in me got to squeal nonstop during the second half of the episode.

Am I the only one who had risque thoughts after this line?
Spoiler for screencap:

Next episode: Double Tsundere Power!
Old 2012-07-03, 14:50   Link #318
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezu View Post
Spoiler for screencap:

Oh, Chinatsu. I don't really approve of your creepy personality, but thanks to you, the Yui fangirl in me got to squeal nonstop during the second half of the episode.
I could have been happy after the deliciousness that was deredere Yui in the first half. But this scene made me wonder what long-forgotten Sumerian god have I pleased?!

I'm also happy to see the rival couple featured in the preview. We can always use more of them.
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 15:13   Link #319
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
.. Meh. Rather boring first episode. In fact, I found the fírst episode of the first season really boring as well, which is why I did not pick the series up. Watched it today on marathon though and the later episodes were really good ... Here's hoping this picks up as well... Well actually I think one of the reasons this episode felt '' meh '' is because it featured only the four main girls ..
Old 2012-07-03, 15:56   Link #320
tezu

Apparently, the yuruyuri website changed some arrows in the relationship chart...

http://yuruyuri.com/character/
Spoiler for new chart:

The "???" between Yui and Kyoko is no longer mutual?! I also don't understand why there are still questionmarks regarding the teacher/student couple. And Chizuru's heart for Chitose is new (and kinda unexpected), too...

Oh well. I don't really agree with that, but...the KyokoxAyano-shipping anime producers have the power.

EDIT: found the old chart
Spoiler for old chart:

Last edited by tezu; 2012-07-03 at 16:07.
tezu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club, comedy, ecchi, school life, seinen, shoujo-ai, yuri