AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-05-04, 13:32   Link #12481
roronoa20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazi88 View Post
So how else has the Youth requirements loosened over the years? Godou can just transfer the blessing non-orally?

And if Godou kills Verethragna again, does that mean his authority avatars get stronger or can use most of them without requirements?
I think he means that he doesn't have to kiss his partner to transfer a blessing. Imagine, Godou and Amakasu kiss each other gives me a goosebumps.

Maybe, he'll get another authority instead. I mean Vertharagna should've another authorities that isn't [ten incarnations], right?
roronoa20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-04, 13:57   Link #12482
Yazi88

I hope that Godou just sticks to kissing to give the Youth's blessings. It should only goe to his main followers only, aka his girls.
Yazi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-04, 14:49   Link #12483
Laksmana2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^Simply speaking of strength then it's Verethragna. He can use his avatars freely ad repeatedly, while Godou can only use his once a day wth strict requirements
Changed to 12 hours
Laksmana2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-04, 22:51   Link #12484
Windsgrace

Shame we won't get the childhood friend harem member. Then again she is "normal" so I guess it makes sense. Still shame.
Old 2019-05-05, 20:46   Link #12485
AFKBORED

for shame my man..
AFKBORED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-07, 21:44   Link #12486
Yazi88

Its really nice to see the all 4 girls again interacting with Godou.

He really has come a long way since highschool. This is one of the very few harem stories where I like ALL the girls. Erica is still the best, but Yuri, Lilliana, and Ena are also very adorable in different ways.
Old 2019-05-08, 19:19   Link #12487
flamineusrazr

So..I just read a ft crossover at we novel called campione of uruk...tbh it's obvious that the writer is a fate fan
So what you guys think when reading it...

https://m.webnovel.com/book/12937518605057505
flamineusrazr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-10, 00:21   Link #12488
Yazi88

Hmm... so another half a year time skip in the other world... and now we see how Shiniki Campione's setting is established, atleast with "Caesar" here...

And it shows that Godou really did spend quality time with his girls, now that Erica's condition is the way it is.
Old 2019-05-10, 03:47   Link #12489
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamineusrazr View Post
So..I just read a ft crossover at we novel called campione of uruk...tbh it's obvious that the writer is a fate fan
So what you guys think when reading it...

https://m.webnovel.com/book/12937518605057505
Not really a fan on that site because all the fics that I read there had some pretty terrible writing style.. though, the plots are to my likings though. However, I have a bit of doubt since most Campione fic that I read mostly downplayed Godou a lot and just put a self-insert to replace him

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-10, 10:43   Link #12490
Laksmana2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Not really a fan on that site because all the fics that I read there had some pretty terrible writing style.. though, the plots are to my likings though. However, I have a bit of doubt since most Campione fic that I read mostly downplayed Godou a lot and just put a self-insert to replace him
These people have a very wrong idea about Godou due to the anime, or even for not paying attention in the light novel.
Laksmana2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-10, 18:32   Link #12491
flamineusrazr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laksmana2 View Post
These people have a very wrong idea about Godou due to the anime, or even for not paying attention in the light novel.
Tbf... I actually liked it in the beginning...than it quickly become another fatestomp...
Can you imagine it voban is scared of Shirou really?!

Last edited by flamineusrazr; 2019-05-10 at 19:08.
flamineusrazr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-14, 21:24   Link #12492
Yazi88

Chapter 6 is out... that fight was different than what I expected. That's not a bad thing though. Verethragna really had Godou in a tough spot.

Now its just the epilogue left I think... I'm gonna be sad to see Campione end again. But so far I'm loving volume EX. So far its offering more closure than what the end of Volume 21 did.
Old 2019-05-16, 18:14   Link #12493
Yazi88

Wow... the ending was a bit more bitter than I thought. It was kind of heart breaking for Godou and Erica with what they had to do in the epilogue....

But it cements the basis for Campiones...

I do wonder if Godou has any other kids with Erica or the rest of the girls. Its confirmed that its quite hard for Campiones to produce offspring but its still in the realm of possibility.

If its one thing that was kind of annoying in this volume it was all the TIME SKIPS. YEARS go by from the beginning to the end of the volume. Atleast Hikari was finally fully embraced by Godou.

Given the last illustration shot, albeit a kind of happy one, Erica is wearing a wedding ring. So I guess they actually got married? Or maybe its to keep appearance that he is Caesar, her husband. But either way, pretty much the same outcome. While I think we'll see Godou again in Campiones, I don't know about the rest of his girls... but it would be nice to see or hear if he has a full family going with them.
Old 2019-05-16, 23:07   Link #12494
lokoxDZz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazi88 View Post
Wow... the ending was a bit more bitter than I thought. It was kind of heart breaking for Godou and Erica with what they had to do in the epilogue....

But it cements the basis for Campiones...

I do wonder if Godou has any other kids with Erica or the rest of the girls. Its confirmed that its quite hard for Campiones to produce offspring but its still in the realm of possibility.

If its one thing that was kind of annoying in this volume it was all the TIME SKIPS. YEARS go by from the beginning to the end of the volume. Atleast Hikari was finally fully embraced by Godou.

Given the last illustration shot, albeit a kind of happy one, Erica is wearing a wedding ring. So I guess they actually got married? Or maybe its to keep appearance that he is Caesar, her husband. But either way, pretty much the same outcome. While I think we'll see Godou again in Campiones, I don't know about the rest of his girls... but it would be nice to see or hear if he has a full family going with them.
Can you spoil me the ending?
lokoxDZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-17, 00:19   Link #12495
wghokay

What an ending!

Campione series is definitely THE masterpiece of the author. None of his works after Campione can come close to the world building and absurdity of this series.

Looking back, I remember spending a lot of time here guessing the identity of KotE (and the MC of Chronicle Legion). It has been an enriching experience and I learna lot of historical facts thanks to this.

I would like to thank all the translators that made it possible for us to follow Campione.
wghokay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-17, 01:06   Link #12496
AP24

We finally got to see Godou going into bed with Hikari, though it first happened few years before she turned 20. She's now officially the 5th member of the harem.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-17, 10:22   Link #12497
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by wghokay View Post
What an ending!

Campione series is definitely THE masterpiece of the author. None of his works after Campione can come close to the world building and absurdity of this series.

Looking back, I remember spending a lot of time here guessing the identity of KotE (and the MC of Chronicle Legion). It has been an enriching experience and I learna lot of historical facts thanks to this.

I would like to thank all the translators that made it possible for us to follow Campione.
To be fair chronicle legion got cut short to 7 volumes and shiniki only has 4... relatively speaking both of those series had heavier world building compared to the first 7 volumes of campione!

Campione! is his first master work but i think he can top it!
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-25, 01:05   Link #12498
Lnlover

Btw, what happened to Athena at the end of ln?
Lnlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-25, 02:51   Link #12499
Breimn

If i remember well, before she died because of Rama stealing energy from the earth she gave her blessing to MC, allowing him to create a sword on par with sword of salvation.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-25, 06:16   Link #12500
Windsgrace

Aye, The Sword of the Beginning and the End. However it was simplified and was called "black blade" or "Black Sword." Despite the official name. However later Athena became the main consciousness of the Holy grail. She later contributed quite a bit in the one of the final fights against Rama. Or rather in the first half of the finale of the fight against Rama.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem