AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-04-10, 23:23   Link #4021
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
Has Kyrios' ability to produce a GN Field ever been explained anywhere? Since it did come out of nowhere really in ep 15 and was never explained or shown again. And it's the only suit other than Virtue to be shown capable of it.
watch episode 15 again and the nose of kyrios airplane is standing up - probably that is the GN dispenser for kyrios (it should be or why is it have to stand up in the first place) there are possibilities that the GN field not as strong as virtue though

I don't think exia and dynames can create GN field because they lack the GN dispenser ( kyrios virtue even the throne drei (that looks like gn field come from her wing) and GN-x (same system as throne drei I guess - the shield )

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by toysdream on Mechatalk

Yep. Simply put, the GN Drive Tau is just a device for converting energy (presumably electrical) into GN particles. Unlike a true GN Drive, which emits the particles as a side-effect of its energy production, the Tau version consumes energy and uses it to generate GN particles in exchange. (That's the explanation I've seen on the Japanese sites, anyways, and the Throne Drei kit manual seems to confirm it.)

In this case, the "GN Generation Furnace" on the schematics would be the GN particle generator, the core component of the Tau drive.
-- Mark

now this is obvious that GN drive and Gn drive tau are looks alike but totally different - kind of explain the limited time for their operation too (they need to recharge)

Last edited by Ardi220288; 2008-04-11 at 05:55.
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 04:02   Link #4022
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

More Info, supposedly from the "Gundam 00 World Report" book:

Quote:

《机动战士Gundam00 World Report》

○アレルヤ第2季继续登场确认
Alleujah has been confirmed to appear in season 2

○刹那 
Setsuna

出身国:库尔吉斯
Place of birth: Kurgis

本名:ソラン・イブラヒム

出生年份:2291年
Year of birth: 2291

Lockon

出身国:爱尔兰
Place of Birth: Ireland

本名:ニール・ディランディ

出生年份:2283年
Year of birth: 2283

アレルヤ
Allelujah

出生年份:2288年
Year of birth: 2288

本名不明
Real name unknown

曾被称为实验体E-57。
Was once called test subject E-57

ティエリア
Tieria

血型:A型
Blood type: A

生日:12/9
Birthday: Dec. 9th

眼镜的作用:对ティエリア来说眼睛在与Veda链接的时候发光是很重要的。戴
眼镜是为了保护眼睛。
Function of the glasses. For Tieria the glow of his eyes are very important when linking with Veda. Wearing glasses is for protecting his eyes. (I take this to mean he doesn’t need them, but wears them solely for that reason)

体重设定由59变更为61kg。
Weight changed from 59 to 61kg (I think this is referring to Tieria’s weight but it seems like a random fact to throw in, particularly since it’s not mentioned for anyone else)

千叶智宏and寺岡贤一的访谈:
Interview with Kenji Teraoka and Tomohiro Chiba (the two are the sci-fi consultants for the series)

∑CB在200年前创立的时候,许多人在各种领域开始了活动。
When CB was established 200 years ago many people working in diverse fields began the operation.

∑イオリア并没预料到Mobile Suit会变成人型兵器。
Aeolia did not expect mobile suits to become humanoid weapons.

∑OGundam是太阳光发电战争将开始的时候开始开发的,就是15~20年前。
The O Gundam was developed during the start of the solar energy war, which is 15-20 years ago.

∑6年前的库尔吉斯纷争介入是O Gundam的测试。
The Kurgis conflict intervention 6 years ago was a test run for the O Gundam.

∑从第二世代Gundam的泛用试验的任务中,决定了格斗∑射击∑变形∑对要塞用的
4架第三代。
Based on the second generation Gundam trials it was decided that the four third generation suits will be melee, shooting, transforming, and take-down types. (The “对要塞” is kind of hard to translate, and means “targeting the critical center” which I simplified to “take-down”)

∑ティエリア怎样看也不是普通人。
Tieria is not an ordinary person no matter how you look at it.

∑リボンズ和ティエリア那样的特别的存在也是イオリア的计划的一部分。
The unique existence of Ribbonz and Tieria was also a part of Aeolia’s plan.

∑リボンズ打算利用Veda却被反过来利用了。
Ribbonz originally planed to use Veda but instead was used. (The sentence could be interpreted that he was used by Veda, but it’s also possible whoever turned the tables and used him is not named.)

∑Veda是天天进化,提示出引导世界形势计划的存在。
Veda evolves each and everyday, its existence is to produce plans to guide the world.

∑月球的Veda是本体,但并不认为只有那个。
Veda’s core is on the moon but there isn’t necessarily only one. (The sentence is written as if someone is telling us Veda’s core is on the moon but he/she doesn’t think there’s only one such core.)

∑Veda根据时代的科学技术变化外形。
Veda’s outer appearance changes according to the technology of the times.

∑Veda的自我进化系统,为了防止改变イオリア的思想而被慎重推进。
To prevent the alterations of Aeolia’s ideals, Veda’s self-evolving programming was carefully installed. (Not sure if “installed “is the right word as “推进” means “to push in”.)

∑Veda没有自我。因为它统括整个地球的信息。
Veda has no sense of self/conscious because it has access to all of the information on earth. (Not really sure if that’s a good translation as I’m not 100% sure what “统括” means.)

∑コーナー家的叛变与イオリア计划大体上同时从约200年前开始了。
The revolt of the Corner family from Aeolia’s plan began roughly 200 years ago.

∑アレハンドロ的叛变也在Veda预料之中。即使叛变,如果会迂回到达目标的话
,Veda也会承认叛变。
Alejandro’s rebellion was also included in Veda’s predictions. Even if he rebels, if the ultimate goal can be reattained Veda will approve of the rebellion. (Again, the second half of this sentence is a bit iffy to translate.)

∑コーナー家是世世代代叛徒的一族。
Each generation in the Corner family are rebels.

∑量产Throne的话就成了GN-X。
If the Throne are mass produced they become GN-Xs.

紫色HARO和Lockon的Haro是自イオリア活着的时代延续下来的少数原型。只确认
到这2个。
The purple Haro and Lockon’s Haro are the few originals that survived from the time of Aeolia. The two are the only ones confirmed so far (i.e. from originated from Aeolia’s time.)

∑Haro里面有着以前起到重要作用的东西。
Haro contains past critical important.
导演一言
A word from the director:
∑尽管イオリア是理想主义者,但结合现实还是不能完全相信人类。认为如果
计划被歪曲,那就不是外部而是自内部被歪曲。为此除了将GN Drive托付给Meister之外,如果Meister是在イオリア的预料中所认为的“恶”的话
就会启动另外的程序。为此考虑了所有可能性而进行了准 备。
Even though Aeolia is an idealist, but in reality he still could not completely trust in humanity. He believed if the plan is altered then it would be due to internal and not external influences. Besides intrusting the GN Drive to the meister, if the meisters are “evil” according to Aeolia’s ideals then another set of program will be initiated. Because of that preparations were made for all possible situations.

CB&世界的解说
Backgrounds about CB and the world

∑能源危机是令世界产生三大阵营的主要原因,这样的状况也是CB的情报操作
。这个事实除了监视者等少部分的人之外无人知晓。
The energy crisis is the main reason that caused the creation of the three power blocs. This was manipulated by CB’s information manipulation (i.e. the creation of the three blocs part of CB’s doing). Only a few such as the Observes know about this fact.

∑导致世界性的核排除动向的是中东的放射能泄漏事故。
What led to the world de-nuclearization movement was due to the nuclear spill incident in the Middle East. (A possible explanation for why we don’t see nuclear energy as an alternative fuel source。)

∑Veda的计划中无论如何都要避免由于核的发展而导致人类灭亡。由于核战争直
接联系到人类灭亡,无论如何也要让目光转向太阳光发电。
Within Veda’s plans the development of nuclear power is to be avoided at all cost to prevent the annihilation of humanity. Because nuclear war is directly connected to humanity’s annihilation, no matter what the focus has to be turned to solar power energy.

∑因为能源不足的时代相当长,世界的科学技术已诞生但没惊人发展的轨道电
梯和Mobile Suit关联技术得到飞跃性的进化。这也是CB为促进太阳光发电而活动的结果。
Because the period without energy lasted a long time, the world’s scientific technology was born but the unpublicized solar elevator and mobile suit related advancements developed at an amazing pace. (This sentence was really weird to translate and I’m not sure I understood it correctly >>) This is a result of CB’s activities to promote solar electricity.

∑引起能源危机将世界化为三大阵营,Gundam介入促进世界统一,这就是Veda的计
划。但是这样就结束了吗?知道一切的就只有イオリア。
Veda’s plan is to incite a world energy crisis to give rise to three power blocs and have the Gundams intervene to unit the world. But will it simply end this way? The only one who knows is Aeolia.

用语集
Technical explanations (the actual Chinese says something like “word usage chapter” which doesn’t quite make sense so I called it technical clarifications as this seems to be what the section is about ^^;

・审判系统是只有ティエリア和ナドレ可以使用。
根据ティエリア的判断可让其他Gundam的系统当机。
The trial system can only be used by Tieria and Nadleeh.
Based on Tieria’s judgment he can crash the system of other Gundams. (So Tieria’s responsible for the blue screen of death? )

・断层摄影
第10集对Kyrios进行断层摄影却失败的原因估计是GN粒子。
" 断层摄影" literally translates to "breaking-layer-image-capture", so I think they were referring to the HRL's attempt to scan the captured Kyrios in ep 10, which failed. I think it's like... "x-ray", or whatever they want to call it. Infrared scan. TEM photography. Technobabble ahoy!

角色设定
Character design

リボンズ年龄、性別一切不明。“拥有很像ティエリア的能力”
Ribbonz’s age and gender are unknown. Possess similar abilities to Tieria.

紫色HARO的记忆被消去了。
The memory of the purple Haro had been erased. (no wander it doesn’t recognize the orange Haro)

エイフマン教授:73岁,生日:6/29,身高:168cm。
Professor Eifman: 73 years old, birthday: June 29th, height: 168cm

ハワード:27岁
Howard: 27 years old

ダリル:26岁
Daryl: 26 years old

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 05:46   Link #4023
brightman
Ancient Member

^Good info! This is probably real as it is from this blog which is pretty much where all official info is posted.

So pretty much the entire state of the world in 2307 is due to Veda's manipulations, eh? That explains quite a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear
Technical explanations (the actual Chinese says something like “word usage chapter” which doesn’t quite make sense so I called it technical clarifications as this seems to be what the section is about ^^;
用語集 is a valid term in Japanese that means "glossary".

Quote:
断层摄影
第10集对Kyrios进行断层摄影却失败的原因估计是GN粒子。
" 断层摄影" literally translates to "breaking-layer-image-capture", so I think they were referring to the HRL's attempt to scan the captured Kyrios in ep 10, which failed. I think it's like... "x-ray", or whatever they want to call it. Infrared scan. TEM photography. Technobabble ahoy!
断層撮影 = Tomography

More stuff that hasn't been translated:

Quote:
P114-117ではキャラクター原案ラフも一通り掲載。

・当初のロックオンのラフは今とは180度違うイメージだった
・ラッセの口元の傷はスタジオからの指定
・ビリーは襟を立てるなど細かい指定あり
・紅龍は高河ゆんさんのお気に入りキャラの1人

P118-121が水島監督インタビュー。
・「00」は「ガンダムっぽい作品」のような安全パイを選ばず
もっとチャレンジしようというところからスタートした。
・一番最初に出したアイディアに「宇宙怪獣と戦うガンダム」も。

……監督。それ、見たい。

・二極化した勢力同士の戦いはやりつくされている感があった。
直前のガンダム「SEED」もそうだったのでならば「00」は
戦争を扱うにしてもテロや紛争を含めた多様性のあるものに
チャレンジしてみようと考えた。
・第一期では戦闘とドラマ部分の両立でやろうと思ったことが
うまく機能しなかったりで反省している。第二期で具体的に反映する。
・「俺がガンダムだ」と言い出した時はどうなっちゃうと思った(笑)
あの台詞は黒田さん。

あー、やっぱり。

・第二期は刹那の内面に踏み込んでドラマを作る。
・10話あたりからだんだん狙い通りのフィルムを作れるようになってきた。
・戦闘シーンの見せ方が前半と中盤では違う。
・第一期は350カット以内で制作していた。
第二期は370カットで制作させてくれと頼んでいる。

おお、第二期は予算上がりそうだ。

・「00」では人間は完璧なものではないということを描いてゆきたい。
・沙慈とルイスは第二期で重要な役どころになる。
・キャラの中の「熱さ」を第二期で描きたい。

最後に制作スタッフからのイラストつきコメントあり。
高河さん、千葉さん、中谷さん、海老川さん、柳瀬さん、
福地さん、寺岡さん、鷲尾さん。

柳瀬さんと鷲尾さんのコメントが笑える笑える。

海老川さん
エクシアはガンダムというカテゴリーのなか
どれだけ冒険できるかチキンレースだった。
本当に頭の鶏冠から足の爪先まで。

柳瀬さん
15秒スポットで感涙、試写会でむせび泣き、
毎週動くMSに感動しっぱなし。
最後の各機の破壊設定を描いたときに
すこし寂しい気持ちになった。

鷲尾さん
某SNSのヨハン・トリニティの追悼コミュに入りました。

コメントから第二期も高河さん、千葉さん、中谷さん、
海老川さん、柳瀬さん、福地さんまではデザイン参加確定。
既に第二期の作業で中谷さんも苦しんでいる模様(笑)

そういえばアルヴァトーレやGNフラッグの設定が載ってないな。
トレミーの内部構造図が欲しかったけどこれもない。
メカにもうちょっと配分して欲しかった。

P63-64
GN粒子と擬似GN粒子の差について
より詳しく解説あり。

GN粒子は無害

擬似GN粒子 
ビームライフルなどの高出力粒子は有害で細胞再生を阻害。
ただしバーニアや機体出力に使用される擬似GN粒子は無害。

大量に放出しなければ大丈夫らしい。

P90
ロックオンのパイロットスーツについて
緑色はアイルランドのナショナルカラー。

P94
最終決戦のナドレはティエリアにとって「不完全」なもの。
自身が否定した人間らしさのあらわれ。

イオリアのパーソナルデータは血液型だけ。
O型。

何で血液型だけ…?

Last edited by brightman; 2008-04-11 at 05:57.
brightman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 05:47   Link #4024
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

hohoho as usual the plot in gundam 00 are completely unpredictable - now this make sense if Veda actually plan this whole thing (I mean the creation of three power block??)

man there there are Only 6 months to season2........................................... .................................................. ...................
Old 2008-04-11, 07:27   Link #4025
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
hohoho as usual the plot in gundam 00 are completely unpredictable - now this make sense if Veda actually plan this whole thing (I mean the creation of three power block??)

man there there are Only 6 months to season2........................................... .................................................. ...................
Not really. The only new, relevant info is that The Plan has been carried out for two hundred years. As usual no info on how anything is ever accomplished. Simply that "it's all going according to The Plan" and the blind faith that accompanies it.
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 08:29   Link #4026
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
Not really. The only new, relevant info is that The Plan has been carried out for two hundred years. As usual no info on how anything is ever accomplished. Simply that "it's all going according to The Plan" and the blind faith that accompanies it.
LOL!? if they reveal everything might as well don't watch the S2 anymore - I just don't understand what you're trying to say- it's obvious they only give this piece of information only as a teaser until S2 air

If you don't read this info and go straight watch S2 - I'm pretty sure anyone migh suprise on the plot - how they accomplished that will be the enjoyment in S2

Quote:
Simply that "it's all going according to The Plan" and the blind faith that accompanies it.
mind to explain what this mean and what makes you able to say that?

I just totally don't get you? To me who actually hate spoiler this little information have already too much ( my curiosity get the better of me ) why don'y you try contribute something usefull to this discussion instead of making comment that makes you looks like a troll ?
Old 2008-04-11, 08:33   Link #4027
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
What kind of book is it, and why is it in Chinese?
While I myself have only heard about this book with this info, the Chinese typically get their hand on the Japanese material first, then simply post the information translated.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 08:54   Link #4028
Wesley84

Quote:
LOL!? if they reveal everything might as well don't watch the S2 anymore - I just don't understand what you're trying to say- it's obvious they only give this piece of information only as a teaser until S2 air

If you don't read this info and go straight watch S2 - I'm pretty sure anyone migh suprise on the plot - how they accomplished that will be the enjoyment in S2

I just totally don't get you? To me who actually hate spoiler this liitle information have already too much ( my curiosity get the better for me )
Season One was utterly meatless as far as details and information was concerned. All the characters were a Yesman for the plot. They'd simply nod their heads unquestionably, sit around looking serious, and act out and be emoramatic when the situation called for it. It was very boring and stupid watching the same characters doing and saying the same things over and over again.

A very repetitive series, with only a handful of episodes that stood out, and most that did were poorly done.

At this point, it's merely an assumption they're saving anything for Season Two. I happen to think if you're going to split a series up, the first Season should set the standard, not be used as mere build up for the second half.

Quote:
mind to explain what this mean and what makes you able to say that?
Not at all. Basically that whenever a character would mention "The Plan", they wouldn't actually say anything about what The Plan is. There would be concerns if they were following it from time to time, but no one ever questioned if The Plan was worth following or if it'd actually even accomplish whatever the hell The Plan was supposed to do.
Old 2008-04-11, 09:16   Link #4029
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

Quote:
All the characters were a Yesman for the plot. They'd simply nod their heads unquestionably, sit around looking serious, and act out and be emoramatic when the situation called for it. It was very boring and stupid watching the same characters doing and saying the same things over and over again.
hmm you know what I think i think it's better for you to point out on which episode and which scene all that happen so we we could actualy discuss it properly instead of making it looks like a mindlessly hatred comment

Quote:
A very repetitive series, with only a handful of episodes that stood out, and most that did were poorly done.
same with the above

Quote:
At this point, it's merely an assumption they're saving anything for Season Two. I happen to think if you're going to split a series up, the first Season should set the standard, not be used as mere build up for the second half.
Only an assumption ????????? You speak with no fact to back it up at all do you even read the mizushima interview in this thread ????? he clearly stated in his interview that S2 willl contain alot of answer for S1 - That's why people saying you're a troll because you don't use fact and logic to discuss something instead just bashing whatever you can

Quote:
Not at all. Basically that whenever a character would mention "The Plan", they wouldn't actually say anything about what The Plan is. There would be concerns if they were following it from time to time, but no one ever questioned if The Plan was worth following or if it'd actually even accomplish whatever the hell The Plan was supposed to do.
this is really ridicilous I don't even know why I'm still replying to you - If we already know the plan from S1 what left of S2? mindlessly fighting mecha action??? Do you think the meister is so stupid to follow the plan with their life if they don't think it's worth it???

I just don't get you - all your comment makes you just infinitely bashing the series- Nothing wrong if you don't like the series however give a proper comment and reason for it so we could discuss it properly instead of your comment?? and reason???

Last edited by Ardi220288; 2008-04-11 at 09:28.
Old 2008-04-11, 09:22   Link #4030
Tormenk

Quote:
Shouldn't the japanese be the first to get their hands on it?
Obviously they did, from the japanese lines the material was based on. Simply that the Chinese was the first to provide translations.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 09:51   Link #4031
GNWeapon
On Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
Has Kyrios' ability to produce a GN Field ever been explained anywhere? Since it did come out of nowhere really in ep 15 and was never explained or shown again. And it's the only suit other than Virtue to be shown capable of it.
It's produced from the core of the GN Shield/Claw. It was officially stated somewhere, I read it before.
GNWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 11:30   Link #4032
gekido666

Found some interesting info/spoilers that came from Animedia, Animage and Newtype apparently:
Spoiler:
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 11:32   Link #4033
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Quote:
Generally they do. The book just came out today in Japan, so someone may have scanned it for the Chinese forums. I have a copy of the book as well.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And itís also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 12:50   Link #4034
Wesley84

Are you seriously trying to talk with me or did you just want to accuse me of being a troll?

Quote:
hmm you know what I think i think it's better for you to point out on which episode and which scene all that happen so we we could actualy discuss it properly instead of making it looks like a mindlessly hatred comment
It's not something that's isolated to one episode or scene as should be obvious from what I said. Like, Sumeragi makes a crack about how old she is or how young the Meisters are when she's not even thirty. Or Wang making her meaningless one-liners. Corners sitting around holding a drink doing nothing for most of the series. The Meisters being themselves when they didn't have the proper outside stimiulus. Marina being the Princess of Woe-Is-Me. Patrick getting shot down. Graham stealing the show.

Events, character lines, and scenes that were repeated over and over again, with maybe some slight variation tossed in. Basically pasting one MS over another and blowing it up with the same animation.

Quote:
same with the above
Look at the above. As for episodes that broke up the monotony but were pretty awful themselves, an especially terrible one was Allejuah's coming of age episode. I'm rather tired of repeating why it was terrible though, so I'm sorry to say I won't be elaborating on it. If you're really curious, I may be convinced to go look up some of my previous posts on it.

Quote:
Only an assumption ????????? You speak with no fact to back it up at all do you even read the mizushima interview in this thread ????? he clearly stated in his interview that S2 willl contain alot of answer for S1 - That's why people saying you're a troll because you don't use fact and logic to discuss something instead just bashing whatever you can
Like I said, the first season should set the standard. From my view, he's trying to cover his ass for not having the storyline properly fleshed out in advance. Not telling us ANYTHING in the first season, leads me think there was nothing to tell. I mean, look at the interview. "Tieria's feelings for Lockon" Was that even something anyone besides crazy fangirls wondered about??? He's got nothing and he's desperately trying to come up with something that'll interest an audience. Any audience.

Quote:
this is really ridicilous I don't even know why I'm still replying to you - If we already know the plan from S1 what left of S2? mindlessly fighting mecha action??? Do you think the meister is so stupid to follow the plan with their life if they don't think it's worth it???
Yeah, yeah, ignore the "mindless troll". It's so awful talking with me. Why don't you actually read what I say for once instead of glossing over it?

And if mindless fighting mecha was good enough for Season One, why won't it be good enough for Season Two?

Quote:
I just don't get you - all your comment makes you just infinitely bashing the series- Nothing wrong if you don't like the series however give a proper comment and reason for it so we could discuss it properly instead of your comment?? and reason???
Think about this; there are actually very few facts from Season One. Alot of it's open for speculation and interruptation, because the show's producers oh so kindly left us out to dry. You want me to present facts, when you couldn't do that yourself. I've maintained a unique point of view in regards to OO, one that is antagonistic to the series, and that has caused me to have a unique interruptation of what happens in the series.

What I may think of a character may not be something that would have ever occured to you, simply because you don't have the same state of mind as I do. And it doesn't necessarily mean one of us has to be wrong. It's interruptation.
Old 2008-04-11, 14:50   Link #4035
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekido666 View Post
Found some interesting info/spoilers that came from Animedia, Animage and Newtype apparently:
Spoiler:

Interesting spoilers...

Spoiler:
Old 2008-04-11, 14:53   Link #4036
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

Quote:
Are you seriously trying to talk with me or did you just want to accuse me of being a troll?
both of them

Quote:
it's not something that's isolated to one episode or scene as should be obvious from what I said. Like, Sumeragi makes a crack about how old she is or how young the Meisters are when she's not even thirty.
when did she even said how old she is? she is in 26-27 and most of the meister (3 of them) are actually young from her point of view - do you watch the series properly ? it stated that she caused an accident that take alot of life probably most of them young one too that's why she probably saying that - ending their life while they still have so many option in their age

Quote:
Or Wang making her meaningless one-liners. Corners sitting around holding a drink doing nothing for most of the series. The Meisters being themselves when they didn't have the proper outside stimiulus. Marina being the Princess of Woe-Is-Me. Patrick getting shot down. Graham stealing the show.
wang actually making alot intersting line like "I don't care if the world is destroyed as long as it change"

and about corner - that's why I said you speak nonsense - you don;t know anything but just keep blabing about it, how even he find veda if he is not doing something in the background? who give the throne and Gn-X? want to bet who hire ali? want to make another bet if the accident in Azadistan he got some hand on it and whtf shut down tieria trial system using who?

oh so do you expecting the meister are some sort kind of sissy that always depends on other woah great choice on characterization!!?? and they do affected by other setsuna - marina&lockon and others
Al - hal&soma
tieria - lockon
lockon - hmm he is the most steady one well being the older I guess

lol how many anime are you watching? it's obvious what you're trying to say is that the character personality or how do they being potrait doesn't fit my taste so I don't like them

Quote:
Events, character lines, and scenes that were repeated over and over again, with maybe some slight variation tossed in. Basically pasting one MS over another and blowing it up with the same animation.
b@llsh#t you obviously not watching the series probably just skiping on it

Quote:
Look at the above. As for episodes that broke up the monotony but were pretty awful themselves, an especially terrible one was Allejuah's coming of age episode. I'm rather tired of repeating why it was terrible though, so I'm sorry to say I won't be elaborating on it. If you're really curious, I may be convinced to go look up some of my previous posts on it..
yeah me too because you're obvoiusly a TROLL and I put in my ignore list

Quote:
Like I said, the first season should set the standard. From my view, he's trying to cover his ass for not having the storyline properly fleshed out in advance. Not telling us ANYTHING in the first season, leads me think there was nothing to tell. I mean, look at the interview. "Tieria's feelings for Lockon" Was that even something anyone besides crazy fangirls wondered about??? He's got nothing and he's desperately trying to come up with something that'll interest an audience. Any audience.
ah you mean YOUr standard right ? it's obvious that in your mind you only wanted to bash the series since there are a lot of think that they give hint to us to speculate but you regard them all for example who hire Ali? how come Corner give azadistan a help while he got nothing from it and suddenly Ali come to azadistan seeing - something here? there are solar war what is the trigger and there are possibilities that cb involved - Al know soma as marie what is their connection and what makes Al really afraid of drifting in space ? how do neena get in veda terminal what is her connection with tieria or libbonz

there are alot of event and fact that connect one another - you don't see this because in your mind you only wanted to bash the series

Quote:
Yeah, yeah, ignore the "mindless troll". It's so awful talking with me. Why don't you actually read what I say for once instead of glossing over it?

And if mindless fighting mecha was good enough for Season One, why won't it be good enough for Season Two?
ah sure why not I will ignore you from now on

Quote:
Think about this; there are actually very few facts from Season One. Alot of it's open for speculation and interruptation, because the show's producers oh so kindly left us out to dry. You want me to present facts, when you couldn't do that yourself. I've maintained a unique point of view in regards to OO, one that is antagonistic to the series, and that has caused me to have a unique interruptation of what happens in the series.
Fact? what you're saying doesn't contain fact at all like that "assumption" of yours that makes you like you know the whole plot since the beginning and saying that as if the show have to became like this and that

Quote:
What I may think of a character may not be something that would have ever occured to you, simply because you don't have the same state of mind as I do. And it doesn't necessarily mean one of us has to be wrong. It's interruptation.
Probably that's correct and I don't want to discuss this matter anymore

I hate to bash any series and totally not enjoying other people doing it - observing and reading other people argument and discussion is my greatest joy not just saying ah this series sucks anh the character doesn't fit my test LOL!?

- To everyone else I'm sorry for this pointless discussion??? I assure you guys that I WILL ignore any of this matter anymore hence end of discussion - please go back to discuss about the new info more not this one - Thanx

Last edited by Ardi220288; 2008-04-11 at 15:07.
Old 2008-04-11, 15:11   Link #4037
Wesley84

Quote:
*snip*
You're more of a troll than I ever will be and a dishonest and immature person to boot. You make a faux attempt to engage me, and then proceed ignore everything I say and personally bash me. Way to go slugger.

Obviously I'm beneath contempt because I hate a show you happen to like and am not shy about expressing it.

Quote:
A part of Mizushima interview ]
・I tried to carry out the idea that "Gundam isn't a champion of justice".
I think he succeeded, but "Super Gundam without meaning" didn't prove to be all that worth while.

Quote:
・After all, CB's intervention by military power was a terrorism. Therefore, they will need to compensate the world.
Does he actually mean punished or brought to justice?

Quote:
・"Be brame for"... This will become one centering not only the first season but also the second season.
What?

Quote:
Setsuna and Saji are double hero in this story.
Meaning two main characters, or Saji will be the main character next season?

Quote:
Louise will become the reverse position to the injured party.
Someone she knows will be injured?

Quote:
Setsuna will appear in second season. He will be 20 years old, and grow taller.
Give him a beard too.

Last edited by Wesley84; 2008-04-11 at 15:24.
Old 2008-04-11, 17:58   Link #4038
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Like I said, the Chinese post is a translation of the blog post at http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...c62c53f3cc1d3c which was posted yesterday.

Quote:
Meaning two main characters, or Saji will be the main character next season?
Sounds like an arrangement similar to Kira/Shinn in GSD...? Two viewpoints?
Old 2008-04-11, 18:19   Link #4039
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

I believe we have had enough of the "discussion" about who is a troll and who is not and who is making more sense. Let the subject drop since nothing good seems to come from it. Insults don't make for a very pleasant atmosphere nor productive discussion.

I will say one thing though - this is a discussion forum, not an appreciation thread. As such both positive and negative arguments are welcomed, as long as both sides can bring substance to their posts. If one thinks that only positive opinion is welcome here then i would urge to rethink that position. Now, lets move on to less depressing matters.
Old 2008-04-11, 18:44   Link #4040
brightman
Ancient Member

Translation of the rest of the blog post for the World Report book that I had posted earlier:

Quote:
P114-117ではキャラクター原案ラフも一通り掲載。
Character rough concepts insert

・当初のロックオンのラフは今とは180度違うイメージだった
The initial rough draft of Lockon is different from his current image by 180 degrees

・ラッセの口元の傷はスタジオからの指定
Lasse's scar on his chin is requested by the studio

・ビリーは襟を立てるなど細かい指定あり
Billy's collar being turned up was specifically requested

・紅龍は高河ゆんさんのお気に入りキャラの1人
Hong Long is one of Kouga Yun's favorites

---

P118-121が水島監督インタビュー。
Mizushima interview

・「00」は「ガンダムっぽい作品」のような安全パイを選ばずもっとチャレンジしようというところからスタ ートした。
00 was started not to be the typical safe Gundam-like work but to be more of a challenge.

・一番最初に出したアイディアに「宇宙怪獣と戦うガンダム」も。
Initially, the proposed idea was "space monster and fighter Gundams"

・二極化した勢力同士の戦いはやりつくされている感があった。
直前のガンダム「SEED」もそうだったのでならば「00」は
戦争を扱うにしてもテロや紛争を含めた多様性のあるものに
チャレンジしてみようと考えた。
There was an impression that a fight between two polarizing powers is overused. Since Gundam Seed before this was also like this, it was thought that 00 should challenge this and offer more diversity in which it handles war, such as through terrorism and disputes

・第一期では戦闘とドラマ部分の両立でやろうと思ったことが
うまく機能しなかったりで反省している。第二期で具体的に反映する。
How well the balance between battles and drama in the first season functioned was reflected upon . The second season will reflect this assessment.

・「俺がガンダムだ」と言い出した時はどうなっちゃうと思った(笑)
あの台詞は黒田さん。
When “I am Gundam” was first said, I thought that the line was very Kuroda (laugh).

・ 第二期は刹那の内面に踏み込んでドラマを作る。
The second season will step inside Setsuna, setting up drama.

・ 10話あたりからだんだん狙い通りのフィルムを作れるようになってきた。
Gradually after 10 episodes it was possible to make the film as they wanted

・ 戦闘シーンの見せ方が前半と中盤では違う。
The direction of the battle scenes is different in the beginning and the middle of the series.

・第一期は350カット以内で制作していた。
第二期は370カットで制作させてくれと頼んでいる。
The first season was produced using less than 350 cuts. Due to necessity, I have asked for more than 370 cuts for the second season.

・ 「00」では人間は完璧なものではないということを描いてゆきたい。
I want to show that mankind is not perfect.

・ 沙慈とルイスは第二期で重要な役どころになる。
Saji and Louise will serve an important part in the second season.
And additional info from the book:
Quote:
P63-64
GN粒子と擬似GN粒子の差についてより詳しく解説あり。
The difference between GN Particles and Pseudo-GN Particles are explained in detail

GN粒子は無害
GN Particles cause no harm.

擬似GN粒子 
ビームライフルなどの高出力粒子は有害で細胞再生を阻害。
ただしバーニアや機体出力に使用される擬似GN粒子は無害。

Pseudo-GN Particles
High-power particles such as the beam rifles is harmful because they obstruct cell reproduction.
However, the Pseudo-GN Particles used for the vernier and the airframe output are harmless.

大量に放出しなければ大丈夫らしい。

They appear to be safe if they are not discharged in large quantities.

P90
ロックオンのパイロットスーツについて
緑色はアイルランドのナショナルカラー。
Lockon's green pilot suit is due to the color being Ireland's national color.

P94
最終決戦のナドレはティエリアにとって「不完全」なもの。
自身が否定した人間らしさのあらわれ。
During the final battle Nadore was Tieria's imperfection.
It is the appearance of humanity that he denied himself.

イオリアのパーソナルデータは血液型だけ。
O型。

何で血液型だけ…?

For Aeolia's personal data, only blood type was shown... Why only blood type?

Last edited by brightman; 2008-04-11 at 20:54.
brightman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoilers