AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2008-02-27, 18:00   Link #1
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Chaotixubs Group...

Hi there,
the Chaotixubs fansubgroup seems to be no more(no IRC Channel, no Website) but they where the only who subed Master Mosquiton '99 ep 1-8.
So I am asking if someone has contact to the old members so that someone could bring that torrent back

It's sad that a sub from a group could/will vanish.
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 20:38   Link #2
Arm
*Fansubber

http://www.youtorrent.com/tag/?q=Master+Mosquiton+%2799

Pretty easy to find things if you actually attempted to do a search.
Arm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 04:26   Link #3
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Do I have to quote myself?
I asked for the Chaotixubs Master Mosquiton '99 ep 1-8 torrent.
There is none torrent actually which is working from that group.

I've got a couple in my list(the show isn't licensed) but there are non seeders and I can't ask for a reshare because the torrent and tracker are down.

And I find it still sad, that a hard sub work from a group dies.
Every group seems to do their best and until a show got licensed we should admit their hard work.
Yeah, I want to see the show and so, but thats not all... you wouldn't understand my feelings about that and what I'm thinking right now... and I don't want to tell you about it.

Edit:
Sry you get what you seed, so don't condescend me.
Old 2008-02-28, 04:39   Link #4
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

As you say, those torrents no longer work. That is unfortunate, but their work is not gone. It is merely hard to download at the moment. If someone who had previously downloaded the fansubs were to put up a torrent then it would be available once more.

I've got those episodes on disk, so perhaps I'll put them up on a tracker sometime. It's not one of my favorite shows so I doubt I'll find the time to do it quickly, but someone else might be willing to help out more promptly.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 06:31   Link #5
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

God!!! I was really pissed off ....
Now after taking some time I calmed myself down a little bit, I can reconsider my post with a new one
(I could have post something I would regret now, but I did avoid that... puuuuhh)
Arm, if you would know my situation at the moment you wouldn't have posted that.
I know only two torrent search sites and normaly I don't need more(your site is one I don't know).
If you want to help please post nexttime something that doesen't anger the reader

@NoSanninWa
Thanks that answer helped me to be a little more calm but I found a full torrent Link on the site that Arm posted and I'm downloading(and later sharing) those files right now.

Thx and may all your unlicensed fansubs last as long as someone watches Animes
Old 2008-02-28, 07:15   Link #6
Arm
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangalowres View Post
God!!! I was really pissed off ....
Now after taking some time I calmed myself down a little bit, I can reconsider my post with a new one
(I could have post something I would regret now, but I did avoid that... puuuuhh)
Arm, if you would know my situation at the moment you wouldn't have posted that.
I know only two torrent search sites and normaly I don't need more(your site is one I don't know).
If you want to help please post nexttime something that doesen't anger the reader

@NoSanninWa
Thanks that answer helped me to be a little more calm but I found a full torrent Link on the site that Arm posted and I'm downloading(and later sharing) those files right now.

Thx and may all your unlicensed fansubs last as long as someone watches Animes
I didn't think my post could anger someone so. If it did, I do apologize, but you may want to not take posts/forums so seriously/personally, because there are much "meaner" posters than me.
Arm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 07:30   Link #7
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arm View Post
I didn't think my post could anger someone so. If it did, I do apologize, but you may want to not take posts/forums so seriously/personally, because there are much "meaner" posters than me.
You don't need to apologize, its merely the situation which I am in right now that let me see that post as a "mean" post but I've calmed down and thanks to your link I found a full torrent version.
Soooooooooooooo no problemo.
Old 2008-02-28, 09:56   Link #8
Blanchimont

....? The torrent for "Master of Mosquiton '99"(Complete) is up and healthy (seeds/peers 5/17(once you remove a few trackers that falsify stats..)).
Files 1-8 by [CX](Chaotix), 9-26 by [Cf](ChocoFansubs)

I just finished downloading it a week ago...

Not too sure though about the policy here of giving links or torrent hashes, even for unlicenced?
But it really shouldn't be that hard to find...
I could upload it to a more well-known anime tracker if you want when I have time...

Sincerely, Blanchimont
Blanchimont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 14:54   Link #9
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

It seems I just didn't search the list hard enough to find the working torrent.

Unfortunately I cannot list that torrent on AnimeSuki due to... let's call it "tracker issues." If someone would torrent those episodes on a unrestricted tracker I'd be glad to get them on AnimeSuki where they belong.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2008-02-28, 15:49   Link #10
Blanchimont

I can create and upload a new torrent of it to Anirena, though have to wait till that tracker is up, just browse for it then...
Lot of downtime they've had lately, I just got uploaded the latest episode of StrikerS before it went down...
Old 2008-02-28, 17:32   Link #11
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanchimont View Post
I can create and upload a new torrent of it to Anirena, though have to wait till that tracker is up, just browse for it then...
Lot of downtime they've had lately, I just got uploaded the latest episode of StrikerS before it went down...
We've got episodes 9-end, so just a torrent of 1-8 would be great. I'll find it when it is up on AniRena that site is auto-scanned, so we can't miss it.

Old 2008-02-28, 18:58   Link #12
Blanchimont

Quote:
We've got episodes 9-end, so just a torrent of 1-8 would be great. I'll find it when it is up on AniRena that site is auto-scanned, so we can't miss it.
Oh...sorry..., I already uploaded the complete series....

Sincerely, Blanchimont
Old 2008-02-29, 02:27   Link #13
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Still, I'm happy to have it back on AnimeSuki and the extra episodes aren't a bad thing although they'll require you to do a whole lot more seeding.

Old 2008-02-29, 05:26   Link #14
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

After geting a bad rep because someone things that this thread is worthless, it seems that he is wrong.
Thanks guys to bring back balance to the force
Old 2008-03-14, 01:37   Link #15
gtmusashi

Hi, I'm GTM and I founded Chaotixubs years ago, and stumbled across this post by accident. I just wanted to thank you guys for your appreciation for my group's work, and its great to see that some part of the great fun we had in that group still exists, and is still appreciated by people. (It's been defunct for a while now, I had to leave the leadership position then my second in command did and a general lack of staff and interest kinda killed the group, and our very generous web provider must have finally taken down our tracker some time ago)

Just a random post here, thanks again and I hope you all enjoy!

(Also unfortunately I don't have any of our old releases I used to have everything mirrored so I could seed but apparently that data got lost somewhere along the line sorry about that... glad someone found it though!)
gtmusashi is offline   Reply With Quote