majestix1988

Subaru: Loli Overwhelming!!!

O_o nice dangerous episode and O_o
Old 2011-08-08, 01:22   Link #542
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
What a loser Subaru is. If it was me I would have given Tomoka alot more love under the futon.....
Consider this:

Subaru had no hesitation at all.

Tomoka wasn't embarrassed at all.

Ergo, they must have gone alot further than "just" sharing a futon sometime before. *wink wink nudge nudge*

And yes Airi, isn't it sad. ;_;
Old 2011-08-08, 01:57   Link #543
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post

Takenaka can't exactly become a lolicon by crushing on girls his own age you know.
That's why he is still an apprentice, not the master yet. Just wait a couple years and he will be falling for girls younger than him
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-08, 06:07   Link #544
Seiryuu

I'm starting to see an interesting lesson in this show. Everyone knows that if you try to not think about something you find that you can't get it out of your mind, and if you concentrate on not looking at something your eyes will always keep straying toward it. Apparently the same is true about morals: if you desperately try to avoid doing anything that could make you look like a lolicon, you'll just end up digging yourself deeper. This is clear enough. If you are focused too hard on not sexualizing a person or appearing to do so, you'll find yourself watching for things that can be sexualized and seeing the very viewpoint you want to avoid. I wonder if Subaru's captain hadn't been accused of going after a grade-schooler, how Subaru would have handled the different situations.

Anyway, I'm still hoping to see Aoi find out about Subarun's new job, and soon enough that she doesn't walk in when the girls are doing something too outrageous or he's too flustered.

One thing I noticed after finding the drama CDs, even though this is apparently a rather common thing, we haven't heard anyone comment on Maho's chest. I'd like to see her fantasize about being someone Tron could make an avatar of, along with Saki reminding her just how incredibly far away that goal is.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-08, 11:49   Link #545
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

^He'll have to save himself out of the predicament he's gotten himself into first. Now that he's seen each of the girls in their underwear or pretty much naked, his relationship with the girls is at stake, not to mention everything else – his reputation, his coaching career, even his relationship with Aoi if this gets found out one way or another.
Old 2011-08-08, 12:00   Link #546
tsunade666

I wonder what happen after that event. I wish the next episode would explain because his really in a tight spot and I also wonder if that really happen in the novel or just an anime original showing how much Subaru evolve into a lolicon.
Old 2011-08-08, 12:39   Link #547
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

"Caught in a tight spot, are we?"
"Thighter than you'll ever be, Aoi!!"
"JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!!"
Old 2011-08-08, 15:32   Link #548
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
I'm starting to see an interesting lesson in this show. Everyone knows that if you try to not think about something you find that you can't get it out of your mind, and if you concentrate on not looking at something your eyes will always keep straying toward it. Apparently the same is true about morals: if you desperately try to avoid doing anything that could make you look like a lolicon, you'll just end up digging yourself deeper. This is clear enough. If you are focused too hard on not sexualizing a person or appearing to do so, you'll find yourself watching for things that can be sexualized and seeing the very viewpoint you want to avoid. I wonder if Subaru's captain hadn't been accused of going after a grade-schooler, how Subaru would have handled the different situations.
Dunno. The Japanese are weird about panties.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-08, 19:29   Link #549
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

This show is seriously getting too cute. Watching a group of basketballing young girls having a taste of love seems to make an excellent story concept after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Consider this:

Subaru had no hesitation at all.

Tomoka wasn't embarrassed at all.

Ergo, they must have gone alot further than "just" sharing a futon sometime before. *wink wink nudge nudge*

And yes Airi, isn't it sad. ;_;
He probably didn't do anything. If it was me, I would have cuddled her up, put my hands under her pajamas and gave her a nice rub to ease her muscle cramps until she falls asleep. Then......

*cue police sirens*

Uh I need to go now. See ya later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Dunno. The Japanese are weird about panties.
So are Hentaitron, KanonCon, Irencius, and all the various perverts in these forums, and probably around the world. Joking.

Me? No. My mind is pure. Amithaba.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-09, 10:08   Link #550
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
I'm starting to see an interesting lesson in this show. Everyone knows that if you try to not think about something you find that you can't get it out of your mind, and if you concentrate on not looking at something your eyes will always keep straying toward it.
Ah, tell me about it. I took almost 2 years away from this forum, and upon returning I tried to banish the "lolitron" nickname. That.... didn't seem to have worked out so well

Quote:
One thing I noticed after finding the drama CDs, even though this is apparently a rather common thing, we haven't heard anyone comment on Maho's chest. I'd like to see her fantasize about being someone Tron could make an avatar of, along with Saki reminding her just how incredibly far away that goal is.
Ooh, drama CDs. I sure would like a new grown-up Mahou-chan avatar, I've stuck with my current one for several weeks and it has driven several members insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I wonder what happen after that event. I wish the next episode would explain because his really in a tight spot and I also wonder if that really happen in the novel or just an anime original showing how much Subaru evolve into a lolicon.
I sure would like to see the result of that event, too. Surely it really happened, and will the girls let him go off easy? Will they assault him and blackmail him to keep his mouth shut so they can "experiment" on him? Will Miho-neesan and Aoi-chan walk in as well and start stripping too?

Worst of all, what if that was all a dream and we got punked?

Quote:
He probably didn't do anything. If it was me, I would have cuddled her up, put my hands under her pajamas and gave her a nice rub to ease her muscle cramps until she falls asleep. Then......

*cue police sirens*

Quote:
You scoundrel! Look at the message above about your tale of the futon diving. This coming from the guy who thinks peek-a-boo is girls flashing their pantsu at the boys, you, the one who held Airi's bra hostage, YOU!

Pure? Pfft. I'll show you pure.

So I forgot to talk about Tomoka's pajamas in ep 06. Man... talk about ultra cute. She wore like this ballerina dress thing, held up top by a halter, ah, who turned out the lights..... *dies*

mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-09, 12:43   Link #551
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:

*cue police sirens*

"But officer, the poor girl was just exhausted from all the basketball practice, so I offered to massage her a bit. It's not my fault she didn't understand what I meant by me 'going deep' and thus became upset when I hit her 'soft spot'.'"
Old 2011-08-09, 13:04   Link #552
User68604
Disabled By Request

is this thread even about the show nemore

or fantasies created by it
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-09, 16:06   Link #553
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

^Well, it is a series that sells itself through lolicon fanservice, what else is there to talk about...

The girls could have been aiming for national championship or something equally youthful and sporty if their coach wasn't too busy seducing and corrupting their star player.

Quote:
Irencius, and all the various perverts in these forums, and probably around the world.
Irencius? Is this like, the Mencius of perversion? The Confucius of panties? The Dao of lolis?

Quote:
So I see you like white ones. XD
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-09, 19:21   Link #554
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Sounds like someone needs to create a social group so that the off-topic has a place that's on-topic... <looks at the member with the physics defying avatar>
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-09, 20:19   Link #555
Seitsuki
Onee!

But but but... the point is we're not off topic. This is basically the entire premise of the show. The occasional basketball is just a bonus. I don't even know why it's tagged.

And to all you unfaithful ones (you know who you are).. be careful: it's been proven that the scale and violence of rage unleashed, not to mention size and pain potential of weapon involved, is scaled inversely proportional to size of attacker. (size in various ways.)
Old 2011-08-10, 00:15   Link #556
mangatron

Well... the Crow has a point, guys. It's funny really, go back to page 18 of this thread, and the pages before that was rather serious in its discussion. The moment I made my appearance in page 19 the whole thread became poisoned in lolicon antics

I guess it's without a doubt I'm causing Crow another headache. But like recover was wondering about, there are two ways to address this series, on-topic and off-topic. Example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron's example of on-topic
Man, Takenaka got some balls to take Hinata's pantsu like that. Just what exactly did he do with it during all that time? Did he sniff? Did he lick? Did he *gasp* try it on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron's example of off-topic
Man, why did you admit to taking Hina's pantsu, Takenaka? If that was me, I would have sniffed it, I would have licked it, heck I-.... wait a bleeding minute. Who had it before me?

As you can see, I know I will go a little overboard with my insanity, but on-topic stuff can go in this thread and the rest of the overboard stuff can go here. We (somehow) managed with Dog Days, I'm sure we'll do fine with Ro-Kyu-Bu too

Remember, this forum (presumebly) readers of all ages, and there are times when my love for Airi's big ones won't be easy on the eyes of the younglings
Old 2011-08-10, 00:29   Link #557
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
And to all you unfaithful ones (you know who you are).. be careful: it's been proven that the scale and violence of rage unleashed, not to mention size and pain potential of weapon involved, is scaled inversely proportional to size of attacker. (size in various ways.)
"My my Airi-chan, you sure got a pair of Nice Boats..."
Old 2011-08-10, 00:36   Link #558
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Actually, mangatron, your damn *avatar* gives me a headache... but yeah at the moment my take on the series are .... the girls are adorable but the "loli comedy" is wearing pretty thin. I'm finding it a bit of a chore to want to load up more episodes.

Having more happy next door at Ikoku Meiro no Croisee....
Old 2011-08-10, 22:07   Link #559
mangatron

*hears too many crickets in the thread*

Uhm... guys? I didn't mean to kill the thread. Here, let's all enjoy a nice pic of MY Mahou-chan.
Spoiler for training with Mahou-chan:

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Actually, mangatron, your damn *avatar* gives me a headache...
Oh bugger, another victim
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
I sure would like a new grown-up Mahou-chan avatar, I've stuck with my current one for several weeks and it has driven several members insane
Old 2011-08-11, 00:14   Link #560
EroKing

Here's a cuter one of Maho

Spoiler for Click on it lolicons!:

Tags
basketball, ecchi, loli