AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-03-18, 01:38   Link #41
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Vampires can also just stay away from battle and leave everything to the humans.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 07:39   Link #42
obnuchious

as long as there would be no zombie variants appearing . . . like the ones from Dawn of the Dead, World War Z, Left 4 Dead . . .
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 07:46   Link #43
Breimn

At the moment it seems to be only traditional zombies, with animals included (bugs unknown) and infection given only through bites.
I guess we can only wait for more info.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 07:48   Link #44
obnuchious

considering that vampires have cheat abilities (along with very strong weaknesses)... them zombies could use a little bit of helping hand . . . .
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 15:10   Link #45
SineMora
Wait for it...

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post

Latest work by Kamachi Kazuma and illustrated by Mahaya
Damn Mahaya is becoming one of my favorite illustrators esp. When dealing with older women.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 08:18   Link #46
dragon1412

It actually makes a lot of sense why vampire would win, tradittionally, even while they are not on Japanese level of buff, the vampire are still one among the higher ranked one out there, while zombie, even now, still mob among mob
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 08:34   Link #47
ndiezel

I don't understand what you're talking about, guys. I don't see a single reason for vampires to win.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 09:09   Link #48
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Zombie has harem. Zombie wins.

wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 09:10   Link #49
The One Above God
Kamijou

Oh god, Kamachi entered the web novel territory. Will he enter Visual novel territory too?

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 10:17   Link #50
Breimn

Arent there already 1 or 2 games? Whike not vn they still have their own plot.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 11:31   Link #51
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Arent there already 1 or 2 games? Whike not vn they still have their own plot.
Well, yeah...

Anyway, about the Vampires vs Zombies, I think Zombies have a decent chance of stalemating or maybe even defeating vampires so long as the proper conditions are met.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 21:49   Link #52
Phantomlurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
I don't understand what you're talking about, guys. I don't see a single reason for vampires to win.
Zombies are usually born from necromancy. Vampires usually are high ranked necromancers. Do the math
Phantomlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-20, 01:27   Link #53
dragon1412

Quote:
you are talking about tradittional ones here. Using the note on previous pages to refer for info, frankly, the Vampire weakness is too specific for the Zombie to make use, even human need quite a lot of intelligences and knowledges, strategy to even thinks of defeat a vampire, while zombie weakness is much more easier to understand, you don't need any specific tool, anything can do the job as long as you smashed their head. and traditiionaly, zombie is extremely slow/
Old 2016-03-20, 08:06   Link #54
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomlurker View Post
Zombies are usually born from necromancy. Vampires usually are high ranked necromancers. Do the math
It was told that zombies are result of virus, your argument invalid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412
you are talking about tradittional ones here. Using the note on previous pages to refer for info, frankly, the Vampire weakness is too specific for the Zombie to make use, even human need quite a lot of intelligences and knowledges, strategy to even thinks of defeat a vampire, while zombie weakness is much more easier to understand, you don't need any specific tool, anything can do the job as long as you smashed their head. and traditiionaly, zombie is extremely slow/
What powerlevels have anything to do with winning conditions? Japan is overpopulated as f*ck in urban areas and Japanese people nowadays have little to no sense of danger. In the end what matters is how easy it is for zombies to massproduce and they can have massive boost at the start that will allow them to grow in geometric progression. Don't start talking about army and police: their police have very very very limited weaponry and they have something like 300k people, so yeah, they won't matter; same goes for their "army" that is no more than 250k people including non-combat staff (1 soldier to 600 people... good luck with that). I imagine that by the time Japan will be able to forge resistance with vampires it will be clear victory for zombies, coz there'll be not enough humans for vampires to turn for a draw at least.
Old 2016-03-20, 08:37   Link #55
Rasty

^ That is considering that the zombies had enough time to mass produce themselves. Having no sanse of danger does not mean they won't run and hide which makes creating new zombies quite difficult. If in the meantime police holds them back and army arrives.. by-by zombies. This depends on how combat ready the army is, if they are capable of mobilizing a sizable force in 1-2 days the zombies have no chance.

250k army is more than enough to annihilate one fully infected city (10k-1M) anyway.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-20, 09:33   Link #56
dragon1412

Quote:
It was told that zombies are result of virus, your argument invalid.

What powerlevels have anything to do with winning conditions? Japan is overpopulated as f*ck in urban areas and Japanese people nowadays have little to no sense of danger. In the end what matters is how easy it is for zombies to massproduce and they can have massive boost at the start that will allow them to grow in geometric progression. Don't start talking about army and police: their police have very very very limited weaponry and they have something like 300k people, so yeah, they won't matter; same goes for their "army" that is no more than 250k people including non-combat staff (1 soldier to 600 people... good luck with that). I imagine that by the time Japan will be able to forge resistance with vampires it will be clear victory for zombies, coz there'll be not enough humans for vampires to turn for a draw at least.
You are greatly underestimates human reation and adaptions ability, especially Japan, in Japan, it actually rather norm to have many shelter and training to prepare for earthquake, i would give it atmost a week before the army completely quatantined the area of infection and another week for complete extermination
Old 2016-03-20, 10:27   Link #57
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
^ That is considering that the zombies had enough time to mass produce themselves. Having no sanse of danger does not mean they won't run and hide which makes creating new zombies quite difficult. If in the meantime police holds them back and army arrives.. by-by zombies. This depends on how combat ready the army is, if they are capable of mobilizing a sizable force in 1-2 days the zombies have no chance.

250k army is more than enough to annihilate one fully infected city (10k-1M) anyway.
Actually they won't run. I'm quite confident in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
You are greatly underestimates human reation and adaptions ability, especially Japan, in Japan, it actually rather norm to have many shelter and training to prepare for earthquake, i would give it atmost a week before the army completely quatantined the area of infection and another week for complete extermination
Dunno guys. I look down on JSDF and Japanese self-awareness a lot. Maybe I'm a little biased about it due to reading a lot of LNs/WNs that shows only spineless Japanese, but I actually read tons of articles about different countries self-defence forces and based on them can rate JSDF "better than nothing" at best.

Also regarding "adaptiveness" of Japanese people. They just like to suffer. Suffer a lot and for no reason. And I don't know why. Can write article about it, but don't have time.
Old 2016-03-20, 11:40   Link #58
Rasty

Quote:
Actually they won't run. I'm quite confident in it.
Chances are high they will once they understand that it is for real. A few of them might get taken down before that, but most will either hide semowhere (drunkards bothering everyone around, lets get out of there) or run away.

Quote:
Dunno guys. I look down on JSDF and Japanese self-awareness a lot. Maybe I'm a little biased about it due to reading a lot of LNs/WNs that shows only spineless Japanese, but I actually read tons of articles about different countries self-defence forces and based on them can rate JSDF "better than nothing" at best.

Also regarding "adaptiveness" of Japanese people. They just like to suffer. Suffer a lot and for no reason. And I don't know why. Can write article about it, but don't have time.
While JSDF might be not the most well combat proven army and probably hardly strong enough to fight for exapmle China alone, we are not speaking about fighting a well trained and armed army, we are speaking about fighting a bunch of zombies uncapable of properly using even small arms (even if the intellect stayd the same most of the zombies will come from civilians), not even speaking of procuring them. Even if the army was too weak for city warfare, all they have to do is surround the city, mow down anything that comes out with machineguns and then just bomb the zombies out of ths world (or wait till they rot).
The zombies most likely can't even drive a car, thus they have no chance to travers long distances in open terrain... "alive" at least.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-20, 12:29   Link #59
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
Chances are high they will once they understand that it is for real. A few of them might get taken down before that, but most will either hide semowhere (drunkards bothering everyone around, lets get out of there) or run away.

While JSDF might be not the most well combat proven army and probably hardly strong enough to fight for exapmle China alone, we are not speaking about fighting a well trained and armed army, we are speaking about fighting a bunch of zombies uncapable of properly using even small arms (even if the intellect stayd the same most of the zombies will come from civilians), not even speaking of procuring them. Even if the army was too weak for city warfare, all they have to do is surround the city, mow down anything that comes out with machineguns and then just bomb the zombies out of ths world (or wait till they rot).
The zombies most likely can't even drive a car, thus they have no chance to travers long distances in open terrain... "alive" at least.
Mother of god, you're mistaking Japan with some middle east country. Reaction time in modern Japan will be slow, as army is very restricted and can't act as they see fit.
Old 2016-03-20, 12:31   Link #60
imbuement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
Kamachi. The author that can't stop writing novels even when on vacation.
In other word: Senju Muramasha-chan in Eromanga-sensei?