AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 09 Rating
Perfect 10 13 15.85%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 35.37%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 24.39%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 12.20%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 7.32%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.44%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.22%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.22%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-30, 08:41   Link #781
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
Of course they're going to pull the Shinn/Stellar card. Erio will run into Lutecia walking around town, and they will get to talking etc. Then eventually he will end up having to "befriend" her in battle
At least they better NOT do it the way Shinn and Stellar FIRST met in episode one of GSD.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-05-30, 08:46   Link #782
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
They are on earth, but I don't see a reason that they can not come to Mid for a holiday of sort, even if there is paperwork in dimensional travel giving Lindy I should think travel premits are easy . Kyon can still rot since my main motive behind this is that I want to see loli Arf
Yeah, but if that's the case, then Fate and the others would be the one to go out to meet them. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Besides, I doubt they could squeeze them in.

And to be honest, they can still rot

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
At least they better NOT do it the way Shinn and Stellar FIRST met in episode one of GSD.
Erio strikes me more of an Athrun than a Shinn

But in any case...

Come Lutecia! Just steal one taiyaki! One taiyaki is all that it takes!
Old 2007-05-30, 08:47   Link #783
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
Of course they're going to pull the Shinn/Stellar card. Erio will run into Lutecia walking around town, and they will get to talking etc. Then eventually he will end up having to "befriend" her in battle
Just remember one little thing. once the "Shinn/Stellar card" is played Erio's Emo level +100.
Old 2007-05-30, 09:28   Link #784
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Didn't Erio already do that with Caro?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-05-30, 09:58   Link #785
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Didn't Erio already do that with Caro?
Actually... What Erio did was one-of-a-kind legendary

It's something that alot (most) harem male lead does, but never escaped... Unharmed

Ah~ it's little things like this that makes me love this show
Old 2007-05-30, 10:02   Link #786
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Actually... What Erio did was one-of-a-kind legendary

It's something that alot (most) harem male lead does, but never escaped... Unharmed

Ah~ it's little things like this that makes me love this show
Didn't Shinn? Sure, he got a glare, but it was hardly from embarrasment.

And we all know how well Shinn rode Stellar in the waters the 2nd time. He even got a few love-scratches.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-05-30, 10:07   Link #787
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

And we all know how well Shinn rode Stellar in the waters the 2nd time. He even got a few love-scratches.
Erio made a girl attracted to him with one move. In fact that went so well it was considered one of her fondest memories of him

If thats not 'legendary' I'm confused on what is (I kid, I kid...)

And Erio rode her too... ! (On the dragon...)

(Oh yeah, I forgotten about what Shinn did in episode 1, my bad )
Old 2007-05-30, 10:07   Link #788
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Although Shin still got glared at...

Whereas Elio got an introduction, so we know who the superior one is here (I like Shinn and all, but Elio is Pimp )

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-05-30, 10:12   Link #789
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Although Shin still got glared at...

Whereas Elio got an introduction, so we know who the superior one is here (I like Shinn and all, but Elio is Pimp )
Ah, well, Carelio doesn't suffer from the Gundam-crossed lovers complex, so it's technically unfair. But well yeah, Elio's still better since he's younger and didn't need someone to tell him that he got a feel. :P

I still want some Elio x Signum interactions though. I like Carelutecia and all, but my crack favourite for Elio is still Elinum.

C'mon! Where's the obligatory Signum messes around with Fate..."children" scene?

(( Yeah, rehab only succeeded halfway. I like Carelio, but it haven't broken my crack OTP. ))

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-05-30, 10:14   Link #790
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Ah, well, Carelio doesn't suffer from the Gundam-crossed lovers complex, so it's technically unfair. But well yeah, Elio's still better since he's younger and didn't need someone to tell him that he got a feel. :P

I still want some Elio x Signum interactions though. I like Carelutecia and all, but my crack favourite for Elio is still Elinum.
I'll give you something in spanish to solve this dilemna:

El SigCaTecia - Afterall, why have just two, when you can have them all?

*tumbleweeds*

Old 2007-05-30, 10:18   Link #791
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
They are on earth, but I don't see a reason that they can not come to Mid for a holiday of sort, even if there is paperwork in dimensional travel giving Lindy I should think travel premits are easy . Kyon can still rot since my main motive behind this is that I want to see loli Arf
That would mean that they've flown to Earth twice within 2 episodes (after inserting the Megami SS into the current timeline), so I guess it'll be an epi for fans to have a tour of MC Downtown + Beach. Besides, on Earth, I'm sure in Japan no 15 year old is legally allowed to ride a motorbike!

Quote:
*prepares a very large hammer*
(Shields up and blocks)

What are you trying to do? Start another war?!

Shinn FTW! I can't believe I said that!!!

@Lowe: Signum?! I dun think Erio would like to become a stain on Laevantine, to the 4koma's delightful terminology.
Old 2007-05-30, 11:00   Link #792
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Personally, another reason I like Erio better as well because I don't think he would go overboard like Negi, two lolis would be just right...

After all, it's not like he can pull of something as epic as attracting Vita and/or full sized Rein...

... Right?
Old 2007-05-30, 11:10   Link #793
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
After all, it's not like he can pull of something as epic as attracting Vita and/or full sized Rein...

... Right?
dont even think about it

signum x elio is just a wierd idea...i much more prefer the suggested vice x signum but then we will have one less roflchopter pilot as we all know what happens to guys when they fall in love in this series

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-05-30, 11:39   Link #794
Erio
Hiromi

On the talk about other forms for our rookies' devices, I can totally see Subaru learning how to fly later, so a second form for Mach Caliber will definitely have to be Winged Boots, ala Nanoha. Her BJ will have to reflect the change also. Ah~ This better happen.

Quote:
Though it doesn't Necessarily have to be from a fight scene... But yeah, some revelation would be nice.

But please don't cut down on Erio/Caro screentime They deserved it after putting up with crazy confusing teenagers for 2-3 episodes
I completely approve this.

This Signum x Erio idea is completely nuts... I do agree that Signum has yet to interact with our love birds, though. And I do want to see her doing so. I can envision Signum patting Erio and Caro on the head like she does Vita. Caro would melt in blushes... but what about Erio? I'd like to see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
dont even think about it

signum x elio is just a wierd idea...i much more prefer the suggested vice x signum but then we will have one less roflchopter pilot as we all know what happens to guys when they fall in love in this series
Vice has had quite a lot more screen time than I had expected, talking to Teana and Signum. But as you say, any male so far with any kind of potential (Chrono and Yuuno, where are you?!) have been tossed out like garbage. Our only hopes rest in Erio and, unexpectedly, Vice!
Old 2007-05-30, 11:46   Link #795
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
On the talk about other forms for our rookies' devices, I can totally see Subaru learning how to fly later, so a second form for Mach Caliber will definitely have to be Winged Boots, ala Nanoha. Her BJ will have to reflect the change also. Ah~ This better happen.
Poor Tia, wasn't she the one who dreamed about being able to fly?
Old 2007-05-30, 11:49   Link #796
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:

This Signum x Erio idea is completely nuts... I do agree that Signum has yet to interact with our love birds, though. And I do want to see her doing so. I can envision Signum patting Erio and Caro on the head like she does Vita. Caro would melt in blushes... but what about Erio? I'd like to see that.
Subaru will probably get herself a Core Regalia Bagram upgrade. Fits with Nanoha's Accel Fin style too in a way. And know what? She's already achieved Wing Road!

Here's a visual representation.

Who knows? Maybe she'll also be able to shoot shrapnel and debris at 180mph?

As for the Signum x Elio thing...just forget it, it's just crazy ol' me talking. I always have some sort of favourite crack ridiculous pairing I come to like in almost every anime I watch. Example? I ship Miguel x Shiho and Kira x Milly in Gundam SEED.

Old 2007-05-30, 11:58   Link #797
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
dont even think about it

And people thought I was cursed...

But how do you explain Zafira? He may appear more often than the other males but he might as well be dead

... Unless he's been doing it doggy style with-

Quote:

Vice has had quite a lot more screen time than I had expected, talking to Teana and Signum. But as you say, any male so far with any kind of potential (Chrono and Yuuno, where are you?!) have been tossed out like garbage. Our only hopes rest in Erio and, unexpectedly, Vice!
Must have faith!

If we were to judge this season as an 'introduction' season like the first one, then the show would make a 90 degree change in direction once Chrono appears!

(Chrono appeared right in the beginning of A's, maybe that's why...)

Quote:

As for the Signum x Elio thing...just forget it, it's just crazy ol' me talking. I always have some sort of favourite crack ridiculous pairing I come to like in almost every anime I watch. Example? I ship Miguel x Shiho and Kira x Milly in Gundam SEED.
SO IT WAS YOU!!!

I remember scratching my head over who the heck would support Miguel over Yzak!!!

And stick to the damn rehabs!
Old 2007-05-30, 12:00   Link #798
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Subaru will probably get herself a Core Regalia Bagram upgrade. Fits with Nanoha's Accel Fin style too in a way. And know what? She's already achieved Wing Road!

Bagram is cool, especially in latest chapters where it starts to take down helicopters from the sky and Gate of BabylOWN people with boulders With that Subaru will be able to rival Nanoha, at least until she goes into EX mode
Old 2007-05-30, 12:14   Link #799
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Must have faith!

If we were to judge this season as an 'introduction' season like the first one, then the show would make a 90 degree change in direction once Chrono appears!

(Chrono appeared right in the beginning of A's, maybe that's why...)
So that means that these 26 episodes are the "introduction" to the fourth season? BRILLIANT! I absolutely agree with this. *stamps Seal of Approval*

Quote:
Wait, wait. What's this Core Regalia Bagram?

Quote:
Here's a visual representation.

Is that Air Gear? I have not read that far...

Quote:
So if it isnt Mephist and his crazy, melodramatic ideas, its YOU, huh?

I gotta admit that at some point in time the idea of Kira x Milly came across my mind.
Old 2007-05-30, 12:21   Link #800
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
And people thought I was cursed...

But how do you explain Zafira? He may appear more often than the other males but he might as well be dead

... Unless he's been doing it doggy style with-
probably...wait hell no! T.T zafira is a dog...most hes ever going to get is to sit on caro's lap and that alone is enough to get him "hyper" (but only in puppy form...as things go hes not even going to have a chance...)

Quote:
So that means that these 26 episodes are the "introduction" to the fourth season? BRILLIANT! I absolutely agree with this. *stamps Seal of Approval*
mahou obaasan lyrical nanoha...doesnt sound so great now does it?

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Closed Thread