AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-06-18, 07:51   Link #181
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

You're trying to argue about what happened, which isn't in dispute. It's about what Aub Ahrensbach could claim happened, if he had a mind to. And that's the last I'll say on the subject.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-18, 08:30   Link #182
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
You're trying to argue about what happened, which isn't in dispute. It's about what Aub Ahrensbach could claim happened, if he had a mind to. And that's the last I'll say on the subject.
That i had already answered.

Noble's in that World won't try to hold other Nobles in question openly on what happened in another Duchy (heck they won't even do it if they are from the same Duchy).

They would rather keep quite and ignore the current issue, and instead prepare to attack from another angle using another cause.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-18, 10:25   Link #183
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Even town guardian would be able figure it's fake if they inspected it properly. There is no way actual noble and his entourage wouldn't be able.
Old 2022-06-18, 13:55   Link #184
Strahan

That's quite a detailed argument. All one really needs to know to prove Bindewald was knowingly up to no good is to look at him; remember, evil makes you ugly lol. Actually, I guess that's not the best fit as that reads like using a power or something is involved, but you get the idea
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-19, 02:08   Link #185
magnuskn

Ah, yeah, final rating for the season. Ummm, 7,5/10. It's still a strong story overall, but for this season at least, more on the shoulders of the prior season. The conflict this season was way too scattershot, with a group of mostly not fleshed out antagonists opposing Myne's innovations, concluding in a struggle at the end which took a lot of contrivance to bring about. It also brought into clear focus how screwed up the power concepts in this fantasy world are, which hadn't been made as clear before. Also the constant threats from her adult noble allies to "dispose of her" if she didn't reign in her power before too long did not exactly endear those people to me, either.

What saves the season are more Myne's relationship with her family, which made the ending a bit heartwrenching. If we get another season, I wonder if they will still be around in a larger capacity, or if they will fade into the background for "Rozemyne's" new social surroundings.
Old 2022-06-19, 11:46   Link #186
Zefyris
図書館狼

Hmm, AFAIK the permit to enter the town WASN'T FAKE, the problem was that it was done by someone that wasn't allowed to do it, as per a temporary law change that happened earlier during winter (Ferdinand talks about it to evil santa in the previous episode ).

And obviously the person that did the permit knew that very well, so that person used the Lord's tools to do that permit to enter, but without the Lord's permission, so that the guards would think the archduke was the one that wrote that permit.
The permit itself was, AFAIK, genuine.

Attacking Aub family is by far, by FAR the heaviest crime he's accused of here. It's like comparing being accused of thievery and being accused of ordering a genocide at the same time; that's almost the difference between the two crimes he's being accused of. That's why he's so chill about his trespassing until Sylvester accuses him of having attacked the Archduke family, then he turns livid because he knows what's coming. So if that second accusation is invalidated in any way or form, this would lead to Arhensbach having a lever to accuse the lord of Erhenfest of having illegally condemned one of their own archnoble. And since an Archnoble like toad face is extremely valuable mana wise to Arhensbach, they could logically easily appeal to higher authority (would be king here probably, or that council of Lords they were talking about earlier) by saying Erhenfest lied about the whole thing in order to steal "mana" from them by capturing one of their precious remaining archnobles.
The result would probably be extremely dire for Erhenfest ImO.

So it's extremely important that there is no room to contest the fact that toad face attacked an Archduke family. Considering the idea of eliminating anything that could endanger that secret is simply looking at every possibility to prevent problems for the Duchy as a whole. That's literally one of the Duchy's leaders job, noble mindset or not has nothing to do with it at this point.

Last edited by Zefyris; 2022-06-19 at 11:57.
Zefyris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-19, 16:43   Link #187
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
Hmm, AFAIK the permit to enter the town WASN'T FAKE, the problem was that it was done by someone that wasn't allowed to do it, as per a temporary law change that happened earlier during winter (Ferdinand talks about it to evil santa in the previous episode ).

And obviously the person that did the permit knew that very well, so that person used the Lord's tools to do that permit to enter, but without the Lord's permission, so that the guards would think the archduke was the one that wrote that permit.
The permit itself was, AFAIK, genuine.
Even if a document is Official, if it hadn't been properly processed and officially signed as it was supposed to be.
Then it would be considered as a Fake Document, and the whole situation would be considered as fraud/forgery.

Even under modern law, "Passing off an otherwise true document by false representations dehors the instrument".
Aka., that document is considered forgery, and can be considered as Fake.

Quote:
Considering the idea of eliminating anything that could endanger that secret is simply looking at every possibility to prevent problems for the Duchy as a whole. That's literally one of the Duchy's leaders job, noble mindset or not has nothing to do with it at this point.
Its correct to assume that Noble mindset doesn't have anything do with that point, atleast not directly.

Indirectly it has, as in order to fool or convince the opposition, you have to know their mindset. How to trick someone else depends on how well you understand them.

Same is the case here. In order to convince other Nobles on accepting Rozemyne, Sylvester has to be manipulative by using the knowledge about the mindset of the Nobles.

Old 2022-06-20, 14:57   Link #188
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Even if a document is Official, if it hadn't been properly processed and officially signed as it was supposed to be.
Then it would be considered as a Fake Document, and the whole situation would be considered as fraud/forgery.

Even under modern law, "Passing off an otherwise true document by false representations dehors the instrument".
Aka., that document is considered forgery, and can be considered as Fake.

Its correct to assume that Noble mindset doesn't have anything do with that point, atleast not directly.

Indirectly it has, as in order to fool or convince the opposition, you have to know their mindset. How to trick someone else depends on how well you understand them.

Same is the case here. In order to convince other Nobles on accepting Rozemyne, Sylvester has to be manipulative by using the knowledge about the mindset of the Nobles.
There's a massive difference between a simply fake document and a real document validated by someone that wasn't allowed to.

The second one makes it sound like big merchant mindset is noble mindset as well, which doesn't make a lot of sense.
Old 2022-06-20, 15:21   Link #189
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
There's a massive difference between a simply fake document and a real document validated by someone that wasn't allowed to.
But if the document was not notarized by the proper individual, does that not by definition make it fake, if not at least invalid?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-20, 20:31   Link #190
Magewolf

Quote:

The second one makes it sound like big merchant mindset is noble mindset as well, which doesn't make a lot of sense.
Actually in real life using a real document is worse since that adds theft on top of forgery.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-22, 11:50   Link #191
PastPrime

Gutenburg

I thought I would throw in a quote from the short story about the Gutenberg title that was not included in the anime.
"In the end, we didn’t manage to settle on who the head Gutenberg was. When I later suggested to Myne that Benno should be the head Gutenberg, she replied like so:
“Don’t worry. You’re all Gutenbergs together. Nobody’s above or below anybody else.”
...No! That’s not the answer I wanted.
Historians of the future would state that this moment was when the Gutenberg Group—the disciples of Metisonora, the Goddess of Wisdom, who would dedicate their lives to developing the printing process and filling the world with books—was born in Ehrenfest."
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-10, 12:23   Link #192
PastPrime

I don't think that they are currently considering a 4th season. They made no mention of Sylvester's mother, Veronica, who is the one that used his stamp to let Bindewald into the Duchy. She hates Ferdinand because she is afraid that he will take Sylvester's spot and is why he went into the Temple. She is, although in prison, important for most of the Series.
For those who hate Arno, he, like the High Bishop/High Priest, climbed the Towering Stairway to the Distant Heights before the carriage scene at the end. I doubt if they will show it, even if the series continues, but he and Fran were attendants for Sister Margaret, the previous orphanage director. She was a pedophile and Fran was her victim. Arno had a crush on her and hated Fran because he wanted her affections. When she committed suicide because she wasn't allowed back into Noble Society because she slept with a gray priest, Arno was devastated, but Fran thanked the gods.
For those who ship Myne and Lutz, it can never happen. Not only is she now an Arch noble, But with her Future mana quantity it is likely that there will only be a handful of men in the entire Kingdom, and only one in Ehrenfest, that can have children with her.
The contract she signed to prevent her from associating with her family as family has two loopholes. They can still write letters and it is only in affect in Ehrenfest.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-19, 22:10   Link #193
Strahan

I hope they do make a S4. I've read all the novels so I'm looking forward to seeing all the people I read about in noble society. It's nice that they have the occasional page of art in the novels, but it's a far cry from colorful, voiced animated characters
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-06, 03:55   Link #194
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
I hope they do make a S4.
Unconfirmed Rumor of Season 4 under production, and animated by "WIT STUDIO".
https://twitter.com/SugoiLITE/status...61518606258267