3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-18, 10:08   Link #81
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Another nice episode, it's nice to see social/politcal conflict depicted in a coherent fashion, on the other hand they really went their way to show Marves as a horrible man, i wonder if it was necessary.

The part with West Wing Brigade was really fun, i just lost it when they went full on BL mode fangirl
Old 2014-03-19, 21:49   Link #82
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACDNeo View Post
1.-He's just a pawn
2.-"Raynesia can turn pvp on""Marvin, getting killed"
everyone will lose in many ways if this happens.
-Lossing her position as ambassador, and she will be punished as a Noble
-Eastal Nobles will blame Crowen family
-Round table will lose a lot points for put Raynesia in danger
-Akiba and Eastal will distrust Roundtable
3.-I mean the aftermath

West-Minami VS weakened Akiba-Eastal

Eastal destroyed without the adventures aid and Akiba left in anarchy or conquered without a fight
1) So what? he is still a Lord of West Miniami
2) I doubt she would need to turn PvP on in the first place since marvis is still just an NPC, the Imperial Guards are said to stop fights between adventurers though, so not turning it on is actually the better way.
Actually, Both Estal and Akihabara would probably be glad about it considering how everyone complained about Shiroe's bullying of Lenessia already - Mavis however clearly stepped over the line there.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2014-03-20, 17:36   Link #83
ACDNeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
1) So what? he is still a Lord of West Miniami
2) I doubt she would need to turn PvP on in the first place since marvis is still just an NPC, the Imperial Guards are said to stop fights between adventurers though, so not turning it on is actually the better way.
Actually, Both Estal and Akihabara would probably be glad about it considering how everyone complained about Shiroe's bullying of Lenessia already - Mavis however clearly stepped over the line there.
1)He is't the emperor, he's a noble merchant?
2)Akatsuki touch her kunai (against Naogutsu) -> Guard appear, that shitty noble has a Kanagi(negates damage), plus two tanks, they only need to get in the way, the guards'll appear on time.
3)Shiroe-Lenesia, she was in fault and debted, she gets exiled as embasor, just for the noble's pride, what do you expect?, and Akiba already dislike Shiroe, for merely rumors, the Round Table can carry the same fate.

Last edited by ACDNeo; 2014-03-20 at 17:40. Reason: edit
Old 2014-03-20, 17:46   Link #84
ACDNeo

sesion manager trolled me

getting a noble killed in order to intervene, is not rare at all...

Last edited by ACDNeo; 2014-03-20 at 17:52. Reason: sesion manager trolled me
Old 2014-03-20, 20:08   Link #85
DQueenie13

Quote:
AC-Phoenix wasn't even implying that. Lord is a title of nobility, nowhere did he say that Marvis was an emperor.
Old 2014-03-20, 22:18   Link #86
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
2)Akatsuki touch her kunai (against Naogutsu) -> Guard appear, that shitty noble has a Kanagi(negates damage), plus two tanks, they only need to get in the way, the guards'll appear on time.
3)Shiroe-Lenesia, she was in fault and debted, she gets exiled as embasor, just for the noble's pride, what do you expect?, and Akiba already dislike Shiroe, for merely rumors, the Round Table can carry the same fate.
As DQueenie13 already mentioned, Lord is a title as well as a form of adressment.

There is a difference between a Lord of and the Lord of.

ad 2)
The Akatsuki Kunai scene was meant as a joke in the first place and probably just to remind people that the Royal guard did not suddenly vanish like the Knights of Izumo.
Either way there are only 4 guards and an entire bunch of Adventurers.
You only need 4 of them to remove Marvis guards.

Personally I would love to see this happen, just to observe whether she'd consider the Guardians normal, or wheather she can even percieve them in the first place.

3)
Lenessia was not at fault and Shiroe can proof it. And considering how everyone in Akihabara loves Lenessia they are actually more likely to give Shiroe credits for dragging that perverted vampire away from her.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2014-03-20, 23:43   Link #87
ACDNeo

Quote:
As DQueenie13 already mentioned, Lord is a title as well as a form of adressment.

There is a difference between a Lord of and the Lord of.
I know that, i mean even royal family can be sacrified if the outcome is profitable, lossing a lord seems fine, they were one empire. what if they want add eastal to the empire again?

Quote:
ad 2)
The Akatsuki Kunai scene was meant as a joke in the first place and probably just to remind people that the Royal guard did not suddenly vanish like the Knights of Izumo.
Either way there are only 4 guards and an entire bunch of Adventurers.
You only need 4 of them to remove Marvis guards.

Personally I would love to see this happen, just to observe whether she'd consider the Guardians normal, or wheather she can even percieve them in the first place.
meant as a joke.... foreshadowing

they can handle by hand like naogutsu VS hameling folk, but they are hate-provoking, they are obviuos, they want get attaked and are confident, a lvl 24 kanagi can cast a non-damaging spell like Prayer to the Four Quarters, what about a lvl 90?.

Quote:
3)
Lenessia was not at fault and Shiroe can proof it. And considering how everyone in Akihabara loves Lenessia they are actually more likely to give Shiroe credits for dragging that perverted vampire away from her.
what about her feelings, her pride?, she "can" ban Marvis, but she can't, her noble status binded her, if she can't handle smoothly she will be at fault.

"Shiroe can proof it"

Only if Krusty get the credit, no one will trust Shiroe.

Fuck my inglish sucks, feel free to criticize

Last edited by ACDNeo; 2014-03-20 at 23:46. Reason: personal coment
Old 2014-03-21, 09:13   Link #88
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:

meant as a joke.... foreshadowing
It was a joke to remind people that the royal guards are still there since they were not shown for a long time. But again thats my interpretation

Quote:
they can handle by hand like naogutsu VS hameling folk, but they are hate-provoking, they are obviuos, they want get attaked and are confident, a lvl 24 kanagi can cast a non-damaging spell like Prayer to the Four Quarters, what about a lvl 90?.
Whether he is level 90 100 or 200, once they fight they will bee thrown out of town, rgardless of whether he takes damage.

Quote:
what about her feelings, her pride?, she "can" ban Marvis, but she can't, her noble status binded her, if she can't handle smoothly she will be at fault.
tbH I doubt Lenessia can actually change settings like PvP at all, at least not Conciously.

Quote:
"Shiroe can proof it"

Only if Krusty get the credit, no one will trust Shiroe.
Lets not ignore the other half, shall we? There is a whole bunch of people seing whats going on and that Shiroe is actually helping her - no Crusty needed.

Old 2014-03-21, 10:54   Link #89
ACDNeo

Quote:
Whether he is level 90 100 or 200, once they fight they will bee thrown out of town, rgardless of whether he takes damage.
well that depens of the estrategy,
-Adventurers (in the palace) try attack
-Kanagi cast Prayer to the Four Quarters (everyone gets knoked down)
-Royal guards kill everyone (in the palace)
-withdraw

they can achieve it, because most of the DDD and Black swords have full hands with the POL, the only chace is if someone will report the incident on time, well this their plan (i think), but they didn't expect Soujiro's harem.

Quote:
Lets not ignore the other half, shall we? There is a whole bunch of people seing whats going on and that Shiroe is actually helping her - no Crusty needed.
That's how rumors works,
*Thoughts*
-100% will think, its ok defend Lenesia
-90% will blame RT for no prevented it
Old 2014-03-21, 11:07   Link #90
J4n1

Quote:
well that depens of the estrategy,
-Adventurers (in the palace) try attack
-Kanagi cast Prayer to the Four Quarters (everyone gets knoked down)
-Royal guards kill everyone (in the palace)
-withdraw

they can achieve it, because most of the DDD and Black swords have full hands with the POL, the only chace is if someone will report the incident on time, well this their plan (i think), but they didn't expect Soujiro's harem.
Guards activate only after someone has been attacked, and only against the attackers.
So that plan hinges on there being nobody there who can one shot Marvin.

Also, knocking everyone down with a spell would mean that now the guards are also after kannagi (because the kannagi attacked those who had not attack anyone yet) making Marvins group be short a healer.

Also, is the spell resistable? what is it's range/maximum number of targets? how long does it last?

sounds pretty suicidal as plans go.
Old 2014-03-21, 12:50   Link #91
ACDNeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Guards activate only after someone has been attacked, and only against the attackers.
So that plan hinges on there being nobody there who can one shot Marvin.

Also, knocking everyone down with a spell would mean that now the guards are also after kannagi (because the kannagi attacked those who had not attack anyone yet) making Marvins group be short a healer.

Also, is the spell resistable? what is it's range/maximum number of targets? how long does it last?

sounds pretty suicidal as plans go.
barriers and heals are ok (manga wise this can be wrong), i supose buffs aswell, i don't know if taunt or debufs will be safe.

"can one shot Marvin", maybe, but there is the meat wall (full plate armor plus 2 shields, that fuckin stacked AC), and we don't know if marvis is equiped with damage reductions/inmunity or items like Magical stones (Wikia Duke Sergead Corwen).

" is the spell resistable?"

Kanagi lvl 24 pull out 4 globins, 2 direwolves (lvl29?), an one party boss lvl 30

there no saves

DnD Now?

"what is it's range"

check the chapter, 15/30 mts at lvl 24, targets no one know, maybe like anchor how?

"how long does it last?"

sHe get a few seconds

Last edited by ACDNeo; 2014-03-21 at 14:22. Reason: DnD? itmes?
Old 2014-03-21, 14:27   Link #92
J4n1

Meat shields are irrelevant, unless they use a taunt prior, meaning they have just attacked someone (cue guards).
Buffs and shields, fine, but anything that knocks down a room full of adventurers will almost certainly not be just a shield or buff.

In a few seconds, they might make it out of the room.
Might.
15/30 mts? 15 meters circle at 30 meters? pretty sure that spells have max range of 20 meters (according to goblin raid novels). And i mainly meant the aoe it has (big enough to hit everyone in the fairly large room?)

DnD? Almost every mmo i have played, and most single player computer rpg's, have had some resistance stats and change for CC (not even counting CC breaker abilities or accessories, some of which are automatic).

Also, are these bodyguards landers or adventurers (there has been no mention of it, unless i missed something), which brings to question if they even have the spell, or the level to use it.

Again, suicidal plan.
Old 2014-03-21, 17:16   Link #93
ACDNeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Meat shields are irrelevant, unless they use a taunt prior, meaning they have just attacked someone (cue guards).
Buffs and shields, fine, but anything that knocks down a room full of adventurers will almost certainly not be just a shield or buff.

In a few seconds, they might make it out of the room.
Might.
15/30 mts? 15 meters circle at 30 meters? pretty sure that spells have max range of 20 meters (according to goblin raid novels). And i mainly meant the aoe it has (big enough to hit everyone in the fairly large room?)

DnD? Almost every mmo i have played, and most single player computer rpg's, have had some resistance stats and change for CC (not even counting CC breaker abilities or accessories, some of which are automatic).

Also, are these bodyguards landers or adventurers (there has been no mention of it, unless i missed something), which brings to question if they even have the spell, or the level to use it.

Again, suicidal plan.
-20mts at lvl 24 and it's a defensive action, remember shiroe and his TBH, his skill is in secret lvl (raid boss scroll adquired) you can improve by char lvl and scrolls .

RPGs shure, but some MMOS haven't SR, or can dodge magic, only damage reductions or dispel items(i know just a few mmos, so i can't confirm it).

They are adventures (check their statusbar).

Last edited by ACDNeo; 2014-03-21 at 19:49. Reason: LETS END HERE,AND WAIT EP25
Old 2014-03-22, 02:48   Link #94
J4n1

Quote:
-20mts at lvl 24 and it's a defensive action, remember shiroe and his TBH, his skill is in secret lvl (raid boss scroll adquired) you can improve by char lvl and scrolls .

RPGs shure, but some MMOS haven't SR, or can dodge magic, only damage reductions or dispel items(i know just a few mmos, so i can't confirm it).

They are adventures (check their statusbar).
20 meters, again, how big is the room? and does it hit everyone or just those who attack it?

Spell resistance, innate resist %, some other way of resisting or simply inoring CC, almost every mmo i have played has those at some level (it might not be named spell resistance, but there is a change for a CC to fail, or a way to break it).
ET might not have them, but that leaves the question if the spell has reach to take down everyone.
Closed Thread