AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-09-07, 22:04   Link #2561
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

If they do Shana Third Fall 2011 (which is very likely) it would go on until March 2012. That would be right around the time that volume 24 would be released so it would be a perfect way to coincide with the ending of the series, just like J.C.Staff did with Toradora.

And about Kazumi breaking down, you mean she went crazy or something?

Last edited by Suzuku; 2010-09-07 at 22:15.
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 22:45   Link #2562
OmniDragon

She broke down emotionally after finding out Yuji had chosen Shana from the beginning.
OmniDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 01:47   Link #2563
Flere821
Lurker

^ well maybe not 'From the beginning'... it's just that Yuji sent her a message that he's still alive, using the envelopes they gave him on the day he had to choose someone. She broke down because she can't handle the fact though he chose Shana he still gave back her envelope, to raise false hope.

Though in Yuji's defence, he did promise once (in the novels) he won't just leave without a word if he has to leave the town for good. He fulfilled his promise (by coming back to town, kicked all three Flame Haze's backside in combat, retrieving the glass box that tells where torches are and kidnapping Shana), even though it might have been better if he didn't contact Kazumi. And that when he told Kazumi that promise, he didn't have any ill intent meant in his actions.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 02:02   Link #2564
OmniDragon

Did Yuji ever apologize to Shana for leaving and making her wait all night for him?
Old 2010-09-08, 05:01   Link #2565
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

I think with Kazumi it was more like she collapsed and stared after Yuji as he carried Shana away.
"There are no winners or losers, there are only the living and the dead."
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 15:27   Link #2566
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniDragon View Post
Did Yuji ever apologize to Shana for leaving and making her wait all night for him?
Not really, he just captured her, put her in a room, and went on with his plans. Until the events leading what is happening now occured.
Old 2010-09-08, 18:25   Link #2567
~Avant~

So what exactly happened to Hecate after Yuji took control of Bal Masque?
~Avant~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 18:32   Link #2568
OmniDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Avant~ View Post
So what exactly happened to Hecate after Yuji took control of Bal Masque?
She still around as one of his faithful followers.
Old 2010-09-08, 18:37   Link #2569
~Avant~

So does the Chain of command in Bal Masque now go

Yuji
The Trinity
Everyone else
Old 2010-09-08, 18:43   Link #2570
OmniDragon

More like

SoF
Yuji
The Trinity
Everyone else
Old 2010-09-08, 20:08   Link #2571
~Avant~

Ok do you mind walking me through how exactly Yuji and SnH became one in the first place, since I know the anime diverges from the novels at that point.

So its christmas eve and...
Old 2010-09-08, 20:19   Link #2572
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Ok do you mind walking me through how exactly Yuji and SnH became one in the first place, since I know the anime diverges from the novels at that point.

So its christmas eve and...
SotF talks to Yuji in his head, and convinces Yuji to merge with him in order to create a world where Yuji and Shana can live peacefully, and the Tomagara don't have to eat people in order to continue living. Yuji thinks this plan will work, and completely forgets about meeting up with Koizumi and Shana, and goes off to the Tomagaras appearing as their ultimate god.

Or from what I remembered thats what happened.
Old 2010-09-08, 20:31   Link #2573
~Avant~

But I heard that something with Sabrac or Pheles happened and that Hecate and Fecor appeared
Old 2010-09-08, 20:49   Link #2574
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
But I heard that something with Sabrac or Pheles happened and that Hecate and Fecor appeared
Well... It did involve God Hax Sabrac in a way.... But... If you are willing to read the spoiler then, this will explain why Yuji agreed to join with SotF.

SotF came as a voice inside Yuji, probably due to certain circumstances I seem to have forgotten, but SotF has made some chats with Yuji before Christmas Eve, but it was during Christmas Eve that Yuji eventually agrees to his plans.

Spoiler for Joining:
Old 2010-09-08, 20:53   Link #2575
~Avant~

I get all of that, thank you though, but what I'm asking is what were the chain of events that lead up to Yuji's decision.
Old 2010-09-08, 21:01   Link #2576
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
I get all of that, thank you though, but what I'm asking is what were the chain of events that lead up to Yuji's decision.
Probably Sabrac stabbing him as you see in the anime, Yuji probably got scared of being so vulnerable to God Hackers such as Sabrac, so he wanted power, and SotF had the power to do it.

After the battle, Yuji did feel scared of being so weak compared to Sabrac.

There is also the thought with the whole Silver thing, and Sabrac sticking Silver inside Yuji, which causes the issues in the anime.
Old 2010-09-08, 22:33   Link #2577
Kochiya
Lv.6 Railgun and violin

Send a message via MSN to Kochiya
Nah, Yuji actually agreed with Sairei no Hebi's ideals.
Hecate was/is ignored up til this point.-.-
Sabrac died, refusing to be rescued by Bel Peol.
Fecor died guarding the gate, the last reprieve the Tomogaras had against the surge of Flame Hazes.
Kochiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 23:22   Link #2578
Flere821
Lurker

Hecate was basically ignored in the novels for quite a long time, not like the anime brought her in to become another love rival for Shana. In the novels Hecate is utterly devoted to SoF (and don't have feelings for Yuji like in the anime), and Hecate once tried to assassinate Shana while Shana is locked up, thinking it's too dangerous for Shana to live as the vessel for Alastor, and will be a obstacle for their plans. BUT she went and tried to kill Shana without anything like romance in mind, thinking she's the only one for SoF and SoF's current vessel Yuji's obssession with Shana is unhealthy etc.

By the way, Yuji didn't go with SoF on his free will at the time, even though later Yuji agreed to ally himself with SoF. It's only after SoF has Yuji's cooperation did Yuji sent back the envelopes Shana and Kazumi sent him to tell them he's still alive.
And Yuji never did apologise to either Shana or Kazumi for leaving like that either.

And as a side note, Yuji stated to Shana he doesn't plan to sacrifice himself for creating his ideal world. Yuji's only wish is to be with Shana and he doesn't plan to do anything to kill either Shana or himself.

Last edited by Flere821; 2010-09-08 at 23:28. Reason: Never mind, Sabrac is dead in Vol19...
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 23:44   Link #2579
~Avant~

So basically after the battle with Sabrac Yuji goes all emo about being weak and then SoF tell him he'll give him power and explains his ideals and plans to Yuji, which he agree's to.

On another note, to me SoF Yuji sounds like a Flame Haze. Think about it, SoF tell Yuji everything and Yuji agrees to it, that sounds like a contract. The artifact that SoF uses to connect with Yuji is the Reiji Maego, similar to how Alastor's is the Pendant. Then we have Yuji's physical appearance transformation, similar to how Shana goes Red-Haired-Burning-Eyes on us.

More evidence to that is the fact that SoF's real body is seperate from Yuji's own.
Old 2010-09-09, 02:47   Link #2580
Kochiya
Lv.6 Railgun and violin

Send a message via MSN to Kochiya
Well actually the last time Hecate was seen was briefly, when SoF came out to announce his stuff and all that.

Technically, SoF explained and stuff to convince Yuji, who was, at that time, obviously unagreeable.

Wow, I can't believe there are people in this forum who can understand and read past all that Kanji.
Kochiya is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen