AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-03-11, 06:21   Link #8181
Ynot

I just finished uploading a new chapter to Pew pew's site.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 10:39   Link #8182
Skieth

Thanks for the release Ynot.

It's worth noting that this seems to one of the few time's there's mention of contamination actually affecting people living in the black spot. Can't recall this ever being brought up as an issue in the main series.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 11:22   Link #8183
Homura7

^Yes it was; first page from ch. 9: Teruyama briefly explains how Needlesses were born in the Black Spot, bringing up the issue of the contamination.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 04:52   Link #8184
Avvesione

Thanks for the new chapter Ynot. Was fun finally going back and rereading that story in English and understanding it to its fullest rather than piecing together strings of poorly translated text (which is what I did before).

Glad to see you guys are going back to Needless Zero. Pretty soon you'll run out of stuff to translate (unless js06 is up to try the drama CDs or something lol)
Old 2012-03-12, 12:54   Link #8185
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Pretty soon you'll run out of stuff to translate
It'll be a sad and joyous moment, but we're not there yet and as long as there's a new chapter every month to sink our teeth in the joy will far outweigh the sad
Old 2012-03-12, 12:57   Link #8186
Soji

Thanks again Ynot js06. Talkinga about the new ch...we close to ch 100O_O time relly go fast dont it? At least we will find out what AA found in Arca memory and why he do that on yamada head. Is the chip or something else?
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 14:42   Link #8187
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

^If you had some vital secret information (say on two data chips), and you wanted to keep it hidden, you would obviously keep the two halves as far apart as possible. There's no way you would entrust them both to the same person - that would just be stupid.

...and because it doesn't make sense for Cruz to have both chips, that's exactly why it does make sense. No one would ever suspect the truth...
Old 2012-03-12, 17:33   Link #8188
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

How's that saying go? If you want something hidden, do it in plain view?
Old 2012-03-12, 17:42   Link #8189
Soji

I understand what you two mean with that...I really do. But there is something that does not fit. If that's is the case and Aruka know this and seem to want to avoid the whole thing(if we go with the last ch) why she was ready to kill cruz more than one time? What if AA find out about the chip in some way?And why she only change her way to act after the pfzero? if was only the chip why change only after she know that cruz survive or better could be survived to pfzero?
Seriously I do not deny the possibility ,but there has to be more seen the actions taken from Aruka so far.
Old 2012-03-13, 03:37   Link #8190
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I understand what you two mean with that...I really do. But there is something that does not fit. If that's is the case and Aruka know this and seem to want to avoid the whole thing(if we go with the last ch) why she was ready to kill cruz more than one time? What if AA find out about the chip in some way?And why she only change her way to act after the pfzero? if was only the chip why change only after she know that cruz survive or better could be survived to pfzero?
Seriously I do not deny the possibility ,but there has to be more seen the actions taken from Aruka so far.
it's to gain Archlight trust obviously
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 03:45   Link #8191
Soji

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Now ...or I'm crazy here or the author make a big plote hole or Arca herself is crazy.
If arca will was don't let AA gain the chip then why she help him to kill the resistance?then again this can be count like gain Archlight trust
But then why he try to kill cruz ..cruz die= danger that some one found both the half of the chip (if we go with the theoy that the other half is inside cruz brain).
I mean between testamen and Kafka.
Then we have the whole Simeon tower incident or the bloody rain incident. (and here there is again the danger that the other half fall in the hand of simeon).
I dont deny that there is the chance tha the other half of the chip is inside cruz...still dont make to much sense with the story or better arca behavior....that's why I say there as to be more to her behavior after the PFZERO incident.
Old 2012-03-13, 03:58   Link #8192
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Now ...or I'm crazy here or the author make a big plote hole or Arca herself is crazy.
If arca will was don't let AA gain the chip then why she help him to kill the resistance?then again this can be count like gain Archlight trust
But then why he try to kill cruz ..cruz die= danger that some one found both the half of the chip (if we go with the theoy that the other half is inside cruz brain).
I mean between testamen and Kafka.
Then we have the whole Simeon tower incident or the bloody rain incident. (and here there is again the danger that the other half fall in the hand of simeon).
I dont deny that there is the chance tha the other half of the chip is inside cruz...still dont make to much sense with the story or better arca behavior....that's why I say there as to be more to her behavior after the PFZERO incident.
what about not the chip but the map to where it's hidden?
it's not mater if Cruz die or alive then
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 10:10   Link #8193
thor94

If cruz survived of PFzero, it's because someone (probably ANn) protect him during the blast.
For the chip (if it's the thing hidden in cruz brain), is not stupid but really clever(nobody would think that resistance hide both chip on same person because it's exactly so stupid, and implanted in his brain without his knowledge it a brillant hiding)
thor94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 13:55   Link #8194
Avvesione

Does anyone else think that maybe the chip (or whatever was in Cruz's brain) is no longer there?

Consider this: Disk realized Cruz had the chip in his brain and that's the reason she told Blade and Eve about it. She came up with the capsule plan to knock Cruz out so that Eve could use Doppelganger to enter his brain and remove it or whatever. That could also explain why Cruz had the nightmare of Mengroze wanting to slice him open (because Eve essentially did that, only on his brain). Idk, having Disk there with everyone at the end of 99 seems to tell me whatever happened in chapter 90 is relevant to what's going on.
Old 2012-03-13, 14:20   Link #8195
Homura7

Or maybe there's no chip at all. Simeon suspected there was another one, but that hardly means anything.
Old 2012-03-14, 05:28   Link #8196
Ynot

Here's the cover of volume 14. Didn't expect these two to be on the cover. Or rather, I was expecting to see at least Teruyama.

Spoiler for vol14:
Old 2012-03-14, 06:18   Link #8197
Homura7

Holy shit!! Even in this Imai keeps surprising us.
Old 2012-03-14, 07:33   Link #8198
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Does anyone else think that maybe the chip (or whatever was in Cruz's brain) is no longer there?

Consider this: Disk realized Cruz had the chip in his brain and that's the reason she told Blade and Eve about it. She came up with the capsule plan to knock Cruz out so that Eve could use Doppelganger to enter his brain and remove it or whatever. That could also explain why Cruz had the nightmare of Mengroze wanting to slice him open (because Eve essentially did that, only on his brain). Idk, having Disk there with everyone at the end of 99 seems to tell me whatever happened in chapter 90 is relevant to what's going on.
Or Disk could be there to explain stuff to the readers, or even just provide a bit of lolicon fan service. It's an interesting idea, but I can't see why they would want to keep the chip (and its removal) a secret from Cruz. I'm sure if he knew about it, he wouldn't object to Eve poking around inside him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Here's the cover of volume 14. Didn't expect these two to be on the cover. Or rather, I was expecting to see at least Teruyama.
It would be a bit of a spoiler though, for readers who hadn't been following the story in the magazine. Remember, at the start of the volume he hasn't been seen for 40-something chapters and no one knows if he's even still alive. And anyway, who wants to see his ugly mug? This selection is much more aesthetically pleasing.
Old 2012-03-14, 08:57   Link #8199
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
And anyway, who wants to see his ugly mug?
Ask my avatar
Old 2012-03-14, 09:26   Link #8200
Skieth

^ He is full of awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
It would be a bit of a spoiler though, for readers who hadn't been following the story in the magazine. Remember, at the start of the volume he hasn't been seen for 40-something chapters and no one knows if he's even still alive. And anyway, who wants to see his ugly mug? This selection is much more aesthetically pleasing.
I think Sayo's got it right, there was so many returns, and reveals in the city arc, putting Teruyama, or Uten and Kafka on the cover might have ruined the shock for fans not following the magazine. Seeing those two on the cover is a minor spoiler, but they were most likely chosen to help boost the sales of the book. Have to say, I do like the bit of foreshadowing that was done though with the hand on fire
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen