AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-05-02, 04:55   Link #1001
LROlsson

Well, there it is. Sorry for DP

There are some more characters, but I think most wouldn't know who they are since they are NPC's from the crossbell games.
Mimi, Ryuu and Henry

Wendy(Almost completely blocked, one can recognize her hat though)

Also, it looks like the man Michael talked with in that screenshot is Agate.

Last edited by LROlsson; 2017-05-02 at 05:56.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 06:45   Link #1002
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I'm... strangely interested on how a 15 (was it 15 or 16) year old Tita looks like now.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 06:57   Link #1003
LROlsson

There wasn't only Wendy at that corner, but Oscar and Bennett also. How many NPCs can they fit in a single image?
Old 2017-05-02, 06:59   Link #1004
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Well, there it is. Sorry for DP

There are some more characters, but I think most wouldn't know who they are since they are NPC's from the crossbell games.
Mimi, Ryuu and Henry

Wendy(Almost completely blocked, one can recognize her hat though)

Also, it looks like the man Michael talked with in that screenshot is Agate.
YAY for Tita and Agate. Where Tita is, Agate must follow!
What's the meaning of '3' on Tita's image?
And is those children are the NPC that SSS rescued on Zero prologue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93 View Post
The specifics are mired in some spoilers, but the situation at the end of Ao means Randy has a very big bone to pick with Ouroboros and some things he has to resolve for himself related to jaegers.

Also, unlike Lloyd (who to Osborne has nothing special) or Rixia who has a hidden identity, Randy is too strong for the occupation forces to ignore. Arios has the Bracer Guild to fall back on, but Randy was in Crossbell because he kinda ran away from his home. It wouldn't be that hard for the occupation forces to catch him after the SSS was dissolved. Thus, I think one of the possibilities is that Randy has some kind of pact with the Empire: he will teach/do whatever at Thors II in exchange of being allowed to resolve his issues with Ourorboros and jaegers. He would probably still try to sneak some help to the Crossbell resistance though.
Guess these Jaegers are not include Zephyr.
I always thought Randy is being a spy at Thors 2 and didn't think about pact/agreement, that's why I confused why many peoples didn't question his presence at Thors 2. If he really arrested I thought he would be a prisoner since he's clearly a high threat according to power level.
Or at least I don't think the agreement is just him as teacher, maybe something like military guy or another job that more useful for Erebonia.
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 07:02   Link #1005
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
What's the meaning of '3' on Tita's image?
And is those children are the NPC that SSS rescued on Zero prologue?
3rd time there will be "a special" (first time is with Rean and class VII, second was with Musse and Ash. And now third time will be with Tita).
Yes, Henry and Ryuu was the children in Geofront. Mimi is the girl that is always by the bell.
Old 2017-05-02, 07:07   Link #1006
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

But... but will Tita succumb to the Rean harem? Or will Agate pull through? Are the Crossbell women even safe from him? Can Lloyd match wits with the Ashen Head Patter?

These are the critical questions that must be addressed!
Old 2017-05-02, 07:59   Link #1007
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
3rd time there will be "a special" (first time is with Rean and class VII, second was with Musse and Ash. And now third time will be with Tita).
Yes, Henry and Ryuu was the children in Geofront. Mimi is the girl that is always by the bell.
This "A special" doesn't mean next week is Tita only right? Since Agate was not in silhouette, I guess it doesn't include him.
Fortunately there's a fantranslation so I can know those NPCs huhu..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5
But... but will Tita succumb to the Rean harem? Or will Agate pull through? Are the Crossbell women even safe from him? Can Lloyd match wits with the Ashen Head Patter?

These are the critical questions that must be addressed!
Tita doesn't wear hat anymore, but Agate still there with her. I wonder which one saver between using hat or guarded by Agate..
Old 2017-05-02, 08:10   Link #1008
LROlsson

Quote:
This "A special" doesn't mean next week is Tita only right? Since Agate was not in silhouette, I guess it doesn't include him.
The special is for next month, in vol.5. It will be a look back for the Kiseki series(since next info will probably be about returning characters).
It's only that there are never really new info, only screen shot, so the info comes first in dengeki/famitsu.

So expect Tita(and Randy I guess) next week. Agate will likely be a while though.
He is the tease character, like Musse/Ash/Millium is/was in previous issues.
Old 2017-05-02, 16:23   Link #1009
Marx-93

Oh, Agate~

I knew the chances were high, but its cool to see he is confirmed. I suppose it will be fun to see him being paranoid with Tita. On sheer harem power, Lloyd is actually stronger that our Ashen Headpatter, but in exchange Rean seems to be good with little girls. Agate better prepare Tita another hat~~

@Aoi Torii
Randy is very strong, but it's not on the tier where he can take on a Soldat by himself. It's pretty likely Aurelia, Michael and Rean (the latter two on a mech) can take him out. I actually don't think he will be a teacher; he seems like the perfect "secret weapon" for Thors II (maybe as a janitor or guard). Michael is pretty much ordered to use Thors II to fight against Ouroboros and jaegers, so it makes a lot more sense to put him there than anywhere else. Of course, maybe this is way off mark, but it's a possible explanation.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 18:46   Link #1010
marvelB

Sweet, Agate! Glad to see he's back! I'm glad we got a Tita silhouette too, but I'm still more interested in seeing Randy. And once again, I think there's a good chance that if Randy's back, then so will be the Red Constellations.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-05, 06:03   Link #1011
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
The special is for next month, in vol.5. It will be a look back for the Kiseki series(since next info will probably be about returning characters).
It's only that there are never really new info, only screen shot, so the info comes first in dengeki/famitsu.

So expect Tita(and Randy I guess) next week. Agate will likely be a while though.
He is the tease character, like Musse/Ash/Millium is/was in previous issues.
Oh it was about Falmag, I thought you talked about Dengeki.
How about those 3 enemies for next week? And this week didn't have new wallpaper, need Aurelia's one.

From what you transpired of Michael and supposed Agate, looks like their relationship is not good eitheir. And why Tita didn't hold any kind of weapon like other main cast? Hopefully that doen't mean she isn't included as main cast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93
Randy is very strong, but it's not on the tier where he can take on a Soldat by himself. It's pretty likely Aurelia, Michael and Rean (the latter two on a mech) can take him out. I actually don't think he will be a teacher; he seems like the perfect "secret weapon" for Thors II (maybe as a janitor or guard). Michael is pretty much ordered to use Thors II to fight against Ouroboros and jaegers, so it makes a lot more sense to put him there than anywhere else. Of course, maybe this is way off mark, but it's a possible explanation.
Yea secret weapon that maybe act as janitor of the school to repel strong enemy. Although I think he is being a janitor is kinda impossible but oh do I want to see it!
And if he indeed be a teacher maybe for Class 8 since the position still vacant.
Old 2017-05-05, 09:21   Link #1012
LROlsson

Quote:
How about those 3 enemies for next week? And this week didn't have new wallpaper, need Aurelia's one.

And why Tita didn't hold any kind of weapon like other main cast? Hopefully that doen't mean she isn't included as main cast.
I guess it depends on how many characters they plan to introduce. Falcom might slow down with the numbers of characters introduced due to also introducing gameplay and they might get more frequent updates.
As for wallpaper, you might have to wait one more week for Aurelia. If we go by this order, Michael will be the next one:

What do you mean no weapons? Tita has her toolbox! Who knows what kind of horrors it might contain!
Old 2017-05-05, 09:58   Link #1013
The Green One

Well Tita is the girl who had the satellite death laser of doom at the tender age of 13. Who knows what she's capable of by now.
Old 2017-05-05, 10:08   Link #1014
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

By this point in the timeline anyone involved in the events in Liberl should be a badass by now, so I assume Tita isn't part of the main playable cast since she'll be a lot stronger than everyone except Rean.
Old 2017-05-05, 20:56   Link #1015
Veriselle

TITA AND AGATE! One of the best pairing arrived YAAAY!!! though why falcom like to tease us with back view of charas that wasn't mentioned on the leaks (millium and now agate)? Give us front view!

Seeing michael animosity, maybe olivier introduced the duo to thors as umm guest-lecturer and her bodyguard and michael hates it because they're foreigner even though they're 'neutral' (with tita representing Zeiss and agate as bracer, not as liberlan). And yes that toolbox can contained a nuclear launching code for example
Veriselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-06, 06:32   Link #1016
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Err.. silly me, completely forgot that she control that horror from her toolbox..
I only remembered her cannon/gatling gun and that satellite cannon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson
I guess it depends on how many characters they plan to introduce. Falcom might slow down with the numbers of characters introduced due to also introducing gameplay and they might get more frequent updates.
As long we get more frequently updates I don't mind if only 2 charas per week. About the system update, it wasn't fully confirmed about Brave Order right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5
By this point in the timeline anyone involved in the events in Liberl should be a badass by now, so I assume Tita isn't part of the main playable cast since she'll be a lot stronger than everyone except Rean.
Well if we talk about destruction power then yeah, her satellite cannon definitely terifying, even more so than Valimar..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veriselle
TITA AND AGATE! One of the best pairing arrived YAAAY!!! though why falcom like to tease us with back view of charas that wasn't mentioned on the leaks (millium and now agate)? Give us front view!
Agreed, they're a cute couple, thx to no bond events in Sky! For me, bond event make more bad thing rather than good especially about save data. If only every relationship are fixed like Sky then there will be no more "no save data no buy"
Old 2017-05-08, 06:46   Link #1017
LROlsson

Falcom have tweeted a silhouette of Agate.
Old 2017-05-08, 06:54   Link #1018
Veriselle

Looks like the hacker that infitrated sen-3 website forgot about him LOL HYYYPEEE

@Aoi Toori : I just want them to be happy, after TOO MANY hints on FC and SC (havent played 3rd yet), she's legal now agate go for it!
Veriselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 07:51   Link #1019
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Copy-paste from Falcom's twitter :
"ロリコォォォォンダァァァァァァァイブ!!!!!!!!"

So they've change the schedule by trading Randy with Agate (which is more reasonable person after Tita than Randy IMO).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veriselle
@Aoi Toori : I just want them to be happy, after TOO MANY hints on FC and SC (havent played 3rd yet), she's legal now agate go for it!
Hopefully we get cute screenshot of them tomorrow!

Last edited by Aoi Toori; 2017-05-08 at 08:29.
Old 2017-05-09, 01:05   Link #1020
Marx-93

It's poor Agate. If he catches a break it will be after something equally unlucky...
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
falcom, nice story, pc/steam, ps4, rpg elements, story rpg, trails series, xseed, zemuria