AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-11-07, 09:50   Link #3301
KoroshiyaX
X

I'd have to agree with Waven on this one. Utsumi is just very vulnerable emotionally right now and more than likely acted on impulse.

His heart is still with Yuki, and until he gives her up completely, UtsumiXShou won't last.

Also, my speculation is that Yuki will start acting on her true feelings once she sees that he's seriously slipping away. i.e. Maybe turn into one of those cliche situations where one doesn't realize what they have until they've lost it.
KoroshiyaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 10:22   Link #3302
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

I have to agree, this may cause a bad future for Shou but at least she's in the relationship and focus right now. Past chapters have been boring for all the Yuki emo and force... ehem drama.
Hopefully, Shou can lighten the mood with her clumsy household. (I would love to marry a girl like her.)
Old 2011-11-07, 10:27   Link #3303
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
A lot of wishful thinking going on around here... probably the same people that thought Asuka from KNIM had a chance

Now really, this kiss happens before Utsumi can get over Yuki so this situation mirrors exactly what happened with him, Shou and Kento in the past - Someone is forcibly trying to comfort him-/herself with someone that wants a serious relationship while at the same time not having resolved his/her past affection.

Shou shippers may hate this but point is if Yuki came and testified her love for Utsumi, don't you think he would turn around and be all over Yuki in an instant just like Shou chose Kento over Utsumi? It's the same situation and I think that's what SK wants to show here. Question remains whether SK is going to portrait the characters to have learned from this past experience or not.

If there were more chapters showing Utsumi x Shou development as well as more distance from Yuki then I'd admit that Shou might have a chance but this kiss (with a vulnerable Utsumi) happened way too fast to be considered a serious turning.
Spoiler for 104:
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 11:29   Link #3304
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Hahahaha...i can't bealive..this time..my prediction was right....!!!
Haha enjoy it man.

I bet we're in for some heavy drama coming soon.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 12:21   Link #3305
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru~ View Post
I have to agree, this may cause a bad future for Shou but at least she's in the relationship and focus right now. Past chapters have been boring for all the Yuki emo and force... ehem drama.
Hopefully, Shou can lighten the mood with her clumsy household. (I would love to marry a girl like her.)
Hell, I'd be happy to marry her mom!

Still don't want to see Shou become the Asuka of GE. Tired of seeing the good girls get emotionally crushed for the sake of drama and to please the difficult girls who usually don't deserve the lead.

Last edited by KLGChaos; 2011-11-07 at 13:17.
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 12:22   Link #3306
Iron21

Wow, this won't end well.

Hopefully, the drama doesn't increase too much ..................yeah I know, wishful thinking.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 12:32   Link #3307
jzmagic
flargansbog

Based on current events, my prediction is Utsumi and Shou start dating for a bit, Yuki gets back together with Touru after they reconcile, and then Utsumi becomes emotionally broken seeing them together. Then Shou realizes he's still in love with Yuki, breaks up with him, and pushes him to Yuki, encouraging him to win her back from Touru.

Does this seem like the predictable route to anyone else?
Old 2011-11-07, 12:47   Link #3308
Chandalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
Based on current events, my prediction is Utsumi and Shou start dating for a bit, Yuki gets back together with Touru after they reconcile, and then Utsumi becomes emotionally broken seeing them together. Then Shou realizes he's still in love with Yuki, breaks up with him, and pushes him to Yuki, encouraging him to win her back from Touru.

It's as good/common as any. Doesn't mean I'll like it at all but it works.
Chandalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 13:29   Link #3309
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:

Your theory is highly plausible, because this route has been used so many times over, but I am hoping the author will wow the audiences with a unpredictable turns of end, like some other great series.
Old 2011-11-07, 13:49   Link #3310
Emulator

You mean Utsumi not being an idiot and start a reboundrelationship with Shou?
Emulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 13:49   Link #3311
AI Dreamer

I beg for everyone that speak about spoiler (not yet translate) to put it under...
SPOILER!

It would be very appreciate!

Back to us... spoiler 104:
Spoiler for GOOD ENDING 104:

PS: As always, sorry for my English
PPS: I'll reply to your post when I'll have more time.... vansonbee... I've not forgot it...
Old 2011-11-07, 15:14   Link #3312
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:

Your prediction is good..i think the same.., but if the Author make this plan..i want it done right..

For example, suppose that Yuki still love Touru, how can she get back together with him?
That they aren't seen for a long time?

How can she have sex with him'? that with Utsumi she was afraid because the old memories came back to her mind.

And Yuki's parents? how they can allow Yuki to forgive Touru?and let their daughter be with a person like this that has ruined her life?

I would prefer that Yuki once she sees Utsumi and Shou together,She will realize that she loves him,that she doesn't want that Utsumi is with another girl,and she is the one that will fight for take him back!
this would be a good development

Maybe she can also has a comparison with Touru..but,i don't see how she can stay back with him...
And I don't like the idea that will again Utsumi having to suffer..

However, your speculation are good.., and i think the same...
Old 2011-11-07, 17:30   Link #3313
Zetsubo
著述遮断

I'm really worried that i'll be furious at the end of this arc.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 17:31   Link #3314
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

It's not the first time that the mangaka surprise us so I hope it will end with a UtsumiXShou. Yuki can become lesbian.

Here how the manga will end :

UtsumiXShou
YukiXRisa

Last edited by Kusa-San; 2011-11-07 at 17:42.
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 18:22   Link #3315
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
It's not the first time that the mangaka surprise us so I hope it will end with a UtsumiXShou. Yuki can become lesbian.

Here how the manga will end :

UtsumiXShou
YukiXRisa
UtsumixShouxYukixRisa
Old 2011-11-07, 18:26   Link #3316
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
UtsumixShouxYukixRisa
Good Harem Ending ! GHE
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 18:30   Link #3317
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

throw in one of those girls from that photography place.
Old 2011-11-07, 18:37   Link #3318
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Your prediction is good..i think the same.., but if the Author make this plan..i want it done right..

For example, suppose that Yuki still love Touru, how can she get back together with him?
That they aren't seen for a long time?

How can she have sex with him'? that with Utsumi she was afraid because the old memories came back to her mind.

And Yuki's parents? how they can allow Yuki to forgive Touru?and let their daughter be with a person like this that has ruined her life?

I would prefer that Yuki once she sees Utsumi and Shou together,She will realize that she loves him,that she doesn't want that Utsumi is with another girl,and she is the one that will fight for take him back!
this would be a good development

Maybe she can also has a comparison with Touru..but,i don't see how she can stay back with him...
And I don't like the idea that will again Utsumi having to suffer..

However, your speculation are good.., and i think the same...
I've pretty much given up on the thought of Yuki chasing Utsumi or putting in any effort to make their relationship work.

I think we would all like to see that but it just seems out of character for her to pull something like that. And also the fact that this is shounen romance makes the odds even worse, because it's always the guy that's chasing the girl.
Old 2011-11-07, 18:37   Link #3319
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Call me crazy but... was chapter 103 and 104 translated using Google? The engrish makes my head hurt...
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 18:56   Link #3320
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Call me crazy but... was chapter 103 and 104 translated using Google? The engrish makes my head hurt...
Imangascans is the chief group responsible for GE, just stick with them. A new troll group popped up at 103 and 104 got their junk out faster and put them on the reader sites where you probably read.

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi