Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-08-02, 10:15   Link #81
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukes YGO & WS on YT View Post
If anyone needs to get a game over it's Satsuki, her attitude and behavior is irritable, she seems to be very jealous that Haruto is paying most of his attention to Asahi and it's affecting everyone.

Should be interesting to see Haruto and Takanori fight, I'm sure he has good intentions and just wants to protect Asahi, I do believe him when he said that item was bad news.
Takanori has turned into a controlling type that people want to avoid having a relationship with imo. He refers to Asahi as "my Asahi" as if she is his possession.
Old 2018-08-02, 10:27   Link #82
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
I do not understand why they have not connected her to the new game and all the sense business and started looking into the company running it.
They're teenagers, it's doubtful they could get any useful information

Quote:
I would also be very temped to do a little grave robbing.
They could do that, but even aside from the illegality of it, it would be pretty daunting for them to do. I can't really blame them for not having thought of it yet.

Quote:
Or talking Asahi's parents into going into the game and letting them meet her if they have sense.
"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Asahi's parents, I know your daughter died playing this video game, but I met her ghost in there, do you want to come in and talk to her?"

That would go over like a lead balloon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Doesn't that depend on how many hours you are playing? If it's 1-2 hours/day, then you can still play imo. If you are doing it for income, then maybe it's time to find someone who doesn't care about you playing online imo.
It's not a matter of playtime or even income, if your significant other has a problem with it, pretty much anyone would put their significant other first.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.

Last edited by Endscape; 2018-08-02 at 10:46.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-02, 10:29   Link #83
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
<snip>

It's not a matter of playtime or even income, if your significant other has a problem with it, pretty much anyone would put their significant other first.
Nah, just find someone with similar interests. Everyone has hobbies.
Old 2018-08-02, 12:48   Link #84
Arkard

Partners in crime haha. It's sad that the difficulty in finding out the mystery behind Asahi seems to pale in comparison to Takanori and Satsuki getting over their love traumas.
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-02, 13:48   Link #85
foxbox360
New Age Badass

a broken heart can make anyone do stupid things.
Old 2018-08-02, 19:23   Link #86
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

Well done Takanari, I hope you are happy now, doing things your own stupid way and getting betrayed and the worst part was losing Asahi to the enemy.

At least the other 2 friends have made their presence known.

1 VS 3000, those are some odds but good luck to Haruto.
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-02, 21:44   Link #87
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

have the other two shown any signs in the show yet? i didn't think so, unless i got their names confused. either way, this was the fall of Takanari, and the inevitable rise to reform subaru is coming. you just know something will happen next week during the battle.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-02, 21:56   Link #88
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
have the other two shown any signs in the show yet? i didn't think so, unless i got their names confused. either way, this was the fall of Takanari, and the inevitable rise to reform subaru is coming. you just know something will happen next week during the battle.
Clive is pictured with Elicia. I bet he was throwing the knives in the mist to help Satsuki.

The preview was stating that the Lion (Haruto) and Dragon (Takanori) will join forces.
Old 2018-08-03, 00:35   Link #89
Random14

Well, things are moving now. Satsuki's nicer than Takanori but her jealousy is still disrupting her focus. Hearing him call her partner sure hurts, but at least it kind of forces her to confront her feelings. It doesn't help that Haruto and Asahi are way too oblivious to help. And Takanori is sure coming off as creepy, saying that he'll devote his whole life to staying online with Asahi. I'm more worried about her circumstances as I doubt she's just some ghost in the program.

Looks like Subaru will reform soon, given those daggers' appearance. Taking on the new largest guild will help bolster their legend again. Now just that other girl is left.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-03, 04:28   Link #90
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

the game mechanics still does not make any damn sense.
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-03, 06:30   Link #91
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Clive is pictured with Elicia. I bet he was throwing the knives in the mist to help Satsuki.

The preview was stating that the Lion (Haruto) and Dragon (Takanori) will join forces.
ah. thanks for clarifying. i must have forgotten what clive looks like.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-03, 11:17   Link #92
wuhugm
Confused Shark

If Asahi wins would it be considered pedophilia?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-03, 20:59   Link #93
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
If Asahi wins would it be considered pedophilia?
Well...she is technically their age, so no. Her body has aged in that test tube. It's just that her game persona appears to have not aged from her perspective. I think her level of maturity is similar to her peers. It's like she's been in a coma for 6 years and wakes up.
Old 2018-08-03, 21:40   Link #94
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Her mental age is of that elementary schooler tho?
Old 2018-08-03, 23:01   Link #95
orion

Quote:
It's chronological age that counts.

She can be brought up to speed. Her brain has been maturing. It's the online persona that hasn't. That's what happens in anime titles with the MC in coma for x number of years.
Old 2018-08-06, 21:14   Link #96
chaos_animagic

Quote:
Same deal as Legal Loli, just the opposite. And this is even more Legal and accepted.

A Teenager body would be more accepted even if their mindset is that of a child, this is technically the same deal as people having bad education or "autistic" (but people won't find them to be "pedo" just because they don't have a matured mind)
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-09, 13:03   Link #97
wuhugm
Confused Shark

That flashback battle in the beginning of EP 6 was just bullshit

Your sense is future sight, not supreme leadership + legendary tactician + accelerated thinking

And this was the first awakening of the Prophet Art

Even if you can see how the enemy will move, doesn't mean you can instantly figure out the solution to deal with that
Old 2018-08-09, 17:57   Link #98
Arkard

I honestly don't know wth is going on here anymore.
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-09, 18:07   Link #99
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

She has been very annoying for a long time but I give credit where it's due, Satsuki really come through there and made a big difference.

Well that's the end of those enemies, all I can think of now is they try to uncover the past of Asahi and try and figure out what those visions are.
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-09, 22:46   Link #100
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

As entertaining as this show is,the logic behind this show’s severely lacking.Why aren’t players not afraid of Asahi not logging off(it’s not like they know that she couldn’t log off) if they tried to force her to join their guild. I don’t think they know that she couldn’t log off until the empath guy tried to mind read her.

The way how the players obey the guild leaders and die in droves is also silly. If your account is deleted if you die in game,then why are the guild players fighting so hard? In real life,a lot of players would have been fleeing if they don’t seem to be winning.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem