AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: Who's the true Queen?
Mashiro 36 18.18%
Arika 87 43.94%
Nina 51 25.76%
All of them 10 5.05%
None of them 14 7.07%
Voters: 198. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-14, 13:32   Link #261
Eclipze

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime
I'm afraid that we will just have to disagree on the reason Miyu sees Arika's hair as golden.
Well, its all opinion as of now, so theres really no real right or wrong.

Quote:
It is possible that we are all wrong.
Isnt this suppose to be something that should generally be taken into consideration when stating an opinion/speculation?

Quote:
On another point, what do you think of the possibility that Miyu was at the castle 14 years ago and helped evacuate the babies. Their safety seemed to be the primary concern, so evacuating the babies would be more important than fighting the attackers. Especially since the odds were in the attackers' favor.
Technically, that is quite possible, since Miyu seem to have watched over Arika since young. And the piority was just to save the princess I believe, Rena's own child is just personal piority.

And seeing that Miyu is about the level of a Meister Otome, I would think that taking out the slaves and fending off Black Valley would be not that difficult of a task for M.I.Y.U.
Old 2006-02-14, 17:58   Link #262
Seska

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness
Then 2nd time when Nina grabbed Arika, the Gem itself attempted to save Arika by materializing the robe using Nina as a blueprint.

You got an error.
Surely the GEM force to build up a Robe on her, but it dosent use Ninas robe for a Bluprint...

If you look more carefull, Ninas robe have blue rings...
This Temp robe of Arika has Yellow rings, like fire...

And if you ask me, the Temp robe that the GEM created, is the same robe until Arika make the contract with Mashiro..

My opinion..

The GEM protects Arika and Mashiro... Useing Ninas nanomachine here to save all, in this scene. an Coral Robe dont have that much power to hold 2 persons in air... Akanes Pearl robe have much more Power...

Anyway, im saying the temp robe of Arika (have in EP1) is her future Meister Otomo robe...

Mfg,
Seska
Old 2006-02-14, 19:54   Link #263
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?

When I was talking about blueprints I was referring to the nanomachines that was inside Nina. I never said it used Nina's robe as a blueprint I said NIna herself was the blueprint, hence the nanomachines which Arika lacked.

Then 2nd time when Nina grabbed Arika, the Gem itself attempted to save Arika by materializing the robe using Nina as a blueprint.

Yes it was a vague statement I admit.

Do note that blueprint also means a plan or guide.

Last edited by SoldierOfDarkness; 2006-02-14 at 20:13.
Old 2006-02-14, 21:19   Link #264
Akuma-sama
Purr, good kitty...

I'd say Nina is the real queen and Arika is Rena's daughter; the evidence has been given before. Mashiro is a random child that was picked up and MADE the queen, and is the only one with experience being in command.
I'm expecting her to rise to the occasion and appear like a true ruler after... um... stuff happens and they're in position to take windbloom back.

Either that, or this little theory:
Nina: Random orphan who got knocked on the head and helped by a worrying Rena during a diplomatic mission with the queen, and who was eventually saved by Sergei.
Arika: Genetic experiment, a cross between Bird!Alyssa, an Ant and the black beast of ARGHHH--
Mashiro: Temporally and dimentionally misplaced daughter of Shampoo and Nabiki from Ranma 1/2.
...what do you mean, they're both girls and can't have kids?! Then what are all those pics of Natsuki and Shizuru's kids, hn!?

As for who the queen and Rena's daughters are:
Rena's daughter: Tomoe. After all, she's from windbloom... </conspiracy theorist>
The real queen: It's obvious.

I mean, come on. Everything points to it. And don't tell me you haven't thought about it. No one else would fit as well in the queen's robes, especially if they look like the one Mashiro wears on occasions.

The real queen is obviously Sakomizu.

Old 2006-02-14, 22:02   Link #265
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
The Song, The Protector, and The Player...
Old 2006-02-14, 22:06   Link #266
MattAlchemy

Send a message via AIM to MattAlchemy Send a message via MSN to MattAlchemy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
The Song, The Protector, and The Player...
So... All of them?
Old 2006-02-19, 02:44   Link #267
Blue*Dragon

will arika be the pincess?

well as for mashiro is the current princess but fake 1 will she set the trone af for the real princess Arika. or will mashiro contineu to rule her country when the war is over?
Old 2006-02-19, 02:53   Link #268
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue*Dragon
well as for mashiro is the current princess but fake 1 will she set the trone af for the real princess Arika. or will mashiro contineu to rule her country when the war is over?
I don't thinck Arika is the real princess ...
Mashiro ... might be the real one ... but ... I don't see her directly leading Windbloom in the near future ... maybe Arika becomes the princess and Mashiro pulls the strings
Old 2006-02-19, 02:59   Link #269
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Thats a really good question. All three candiats for the throne have problem. The most suitable is Mashiro and she is hated by her subjects. I can't see either Arika or Nina, if one of them turns out to be the real princess to take the throne. And Mashiro even if she is the rea; princess want not wamy yhe job either after what happen in Ep18 and especially if we have lingering doubts as to whether or not she is the real princess.
Old 2006-02-19, 03:10   Link #270
Blue*Dragon

but even mashiro servants said that mashiro is the fake prinssec.

and Iraka is the princess. if you take the look at eps 1 you saw her mother. letting the child sligth away in the river with her medallion.

second nina may not be the princess. she betrayed the country since she´s under nagi command and she used iraka for training.

and I know mashiro is a bad ruler such she wasn´t in the town much as you saw trough the eps you notice she learned about the condition in her city.
Old 2006-02-19, 03:21   Link #271
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
but even mashiro servants said that mashiro is the fake prinssec.
Actually they don't know. Everything was pure speculation. If they did know the truth Mashiro wouldn't have been invested as Wueen.

9quote]and Iraka is the princess. if you take the look at eps 1 you saw her mother. letting the child sligth away in the river with her medallion. [/quote]

most likely that child with the medilion is Arika but we don't know if that Arika is the real princess. We only have one confirmation form a retire palace nurse that the Rena place the medillion with the real princess. But theres no other proof for or against.

Quote:
second nina may not be the princess. she betrayed the country since she´s under nagi command and she used iraka for training.
And Nina if she the real princess doesn't know she is the real princess. As far she knows she is orphen form Artai sent to otome school. How is serving the Ruler of her country a betryal. And she train WITH Arika not use her as a puncing bag. She only fought Arika because she go really angrey.
Old 2006-02-19, 04:24   Link #272
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:

and I know mashiro is a bad ruler such she wasn´t in the town much as you saw trough the eps you notice she learned about the condition in her city.
It's not uncommon for the ruler of a country to be under another ruler's wing...
In the the past rulers of small country's would swear loyalty to another ruler when they felt fretend by a great power (like Russia ot the Otoman's) ... of course there are several other methods ... in some cases other country's would swear to protect a little one (so that they wouldn't fall in the hand's of some threat, or to prevent the expansion of some great power)

Well we don't really know very much about Nina, at this point, all we have are fragments from her past... Rena type women saving her ... burning building ... Sergay saving her ...

Actually Nina seem's more plausible for the role of real princess than Arika but that's why I think she's not ...
Old 2006-02-19, 11:06   Link #273
NLTD

If it turns out that Arika is the princess I'd say that she'd let Mashiro keep the throne, and stay as her Otome. At the beginning of the series she said she wanted to be a Meister Otome, and I think that something will happen to force her to use her Otome powers again, despite her saying she wouldn't, ie if someone she cared about was in danger.

I can't imagine Nina being the queen, I've tried, but I can't. Maybe I just don't want her to be :P

But still, I think Mashiro will end up ruling Windbloom, whether she is the Queen or not. Arika and Nina are both Otome, and even if neither of them take the throne they'll still be Otome, but if Mashiro wasn't Queen she wouldn't have anything. And I'm hoping that Sunrise wouldn't leave one of the main characters without a role..
Old 2006-02-24, 14:49   Link #274
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

as for arika..she cant be the queen..after the esp of Erstin turns green sparkle, they just totally ingnored the fact of arika being the princess as nagi knows that sergai is making excuses for the slave not to hurt arika..

after esp 20....chances for nina is the princess has dramatically risen..

Last edited by friendshipz; 2006-02-25 at 10:48.
Old 2006-02-24, 21:01   Link #275
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Eitherway, to sum it up.

Arika --> Rena's daughter/Princess

Nina --> The real princess/Rena's daughter (assuming she made a switch)

.....................................so........... .....

What does that make Mashiro?

Quote:
as for arika..she cant be the queen..after the esp of Erstin turns green sparkle, they just totally ingnored the fact of arika being the princess as nagi knows that sergai is making excuses for the slave not to hurt arika..
Not really, Nagi noted that if Sergay was correct about Arika it would make her the conductor or something. He considered it and he's right but it's still up to debate if Arika is the princess.
Old 2006-02-25, 00:31   Link #276
Blue*Dragon

there is a posseblity that arika and nina are mabybe cousin.

let me explain what I think

when the kingdom went to be destroyed we got to see arika. Arika still has the same gem as we saw from that day. Sergey adopted nina maby because he was raised by the queen as you saw historie moments those 2 probbaly flet from the kingdom until the day. The strangest from all is that nina and arika knew the songtekst there mother song, it were both the same. The reason about arika was that she didn´t got adopted and the queen didn´t had a much of a choose then to let her sail trough the canal.
Old 2006-02-25, 10:20   Link #277
TOSlaut

I voted Arika as the princess

Why Two Episodes of Static Releases EP1 the pendant the baby is wearing has the two stones in it, and EP14 gives a complete explaination as to why Arika is infact the real princess.

One the Baby In ep1 is the princess Arika because of Ep14 the Talk between sergay and the old lady is the third person when there doing the baby exchange.

Quote " After giving her baby to my Coworker, she put the Blue Sky Sapphire, the kingdom's pendant around the princess' neck then left the castle."

About that time Rado attacks Rena.

As for Nina is Rena's Real daughter and sergay takes her in debt to Rena for taking care of him.
Old 2006-02-25, 10:43   Link #278
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

I'm sorry but where the heck are people getting this, "Sergay took in Nina because Rena took care of him?" Sergay took her in because he found her as an orphan who was scared to death.

For starters, as noted by someone else, the Prime Minister, who found Mashiro as the queen, wanted to axe off the king and queen. Clearly, it would be wise to set up a deception in order to save the princess.

However, do note a flaw with your theory.

Yeah sure the pendant was given to the princess, except what's there to say the old lady was fooled? Deception is a powerful weapon.

2nd, the casket that Rena ran off with is what the lady saw put the pendant in there, 3rd, Rena ran off with the casket as we saw, 4th, when Nina drowns we see Rena in the background which she SEEs as ARIKA. Then when Sergay finds her we see the casket in the back.

Now the problem with THAT theory is that the pendant should've been with Nina yet it's not so this whole thing's a mess.
Old 2006-02-25, 11:00   Link #279
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

"As for Nina is Rena's Real daughter and sergay takes her in debt to Rena for taking care of him." ..
I don get wat u trying to meant... at that point of time where sergei first met nina , it was because of he's duty to capture..or rather kill those kidnapper from doing some conspiracy to train kids to become killers.
he doesnt know anything or thereabout that rena daughter/princess "was" there.

so ur theory is totally wrong...
Old 2006-02-25, 11:44   Link #280
Seska

Quote:
I dont agree. Shes not a bad ruler. Shes like all childern are in this time of age. Carefree.

No one teach her "Country politics" at her time. She starts to rule the throne until shes become 15 (16?).

There for her Ministers and other "officers" rules the country in her name. But after some Episode ( i dont wanna spoiler here). we know why the dont like her. Its has something to do 15 years ago....

The PRIME Minister was in charge until the day shes taken over the throne....

Know shes really learn, how to be a Person with so much responsibility...
No more carefree life.... Shes grows littel by littel now. Beging with the castle rebuilding...

Thats my opinion.

Mfg,
Seska
Closed Thread