AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-07-17, 02:03   Link #10801
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

The main question is, does Lim undergo transformation of changing her gear when she receive Bargren or she choose her new own gear after she was selected by Bargren?
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-17, 03:55   Link #10802
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I think she's using her own gear, but I guess we'll see when it comes to that.

Speaking if Lim becoming a Vanadis, anyone else wondering how Tigre would react?
Old 2017-07-17, 06:14   Link #10803
Ramero

Well, we see that Lim is in her adjutant gear outfit when battling Fine but after she become a Vanadis does she undergo gear transformation directly on battlefield or maybe after that?

And for Tigre, i will be most surprised if she reports to Tigre instead of Ruslan whom she admit as the "King of Zhcted"
Old 2017-07-17, 06:51   Link #10804
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's not that surprising either way, though, is it?

As for Lim's gear, we also saw it on the Volume 16 and 17 covers. What do you think?
Old 2017-07-17, 06:55   Link #10805
Ramero

Yeah, i saw it but when she will change her gear anyway? Right at where Bargren selects her during end of Leitmeritz-Legnica Campaign or maybe sometimes after that?
Old 2017-07-17, 07:36   Link #10806
DragonOsman
Dragon King

After, maybe? If the covers are showing her gear from after that.
Old 2017-07-18, 08:42   Link #10807
Chingaruna517

I'll have to believe that Lim's transformation via Lim will be similar to any typical magi girls from the Magical Girl manga and anime, given the fact that there is no place for her to actually switching her wardrobe that easily, especially in an open place by Boroszlo Plains. LOL...

Regarding Tigre's reaction after seeing Lim as Vanadis, I think it would be goes awkward because he hasn't seen Lim's new look before. My expectation would be him saying: "Wow Lim. This look good on you", which pretty much opting Lim's face to blush red like a boiling hot kettle . What really concerns me is what would the girls' reaction would be when they see Tigre confronting Ganelon and even witnessing the former Duke's power itself. You folks gotta keep in mind that this is their first confrontation against the master immortal himself, and even if Elen did fought Vodyanoy during Baba Yaga Arc, the outcome is still vague in my opinion. And this is possibly Lim fighting a demon for the first time, as a Vanadis at least.

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2017-07-18 at 10:16.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-18, 09:09   Link #10808
Ramero

So far as the story goes, Sasha is the only Vanadis that managed to kill a demon (Torbalan) while the others can't kill Vodyanoy or even Baba Yaga.

Still, i wonder how this will worked out anyway to realize that Ganelon is the most toughest opponent they will face not to mention that we don't know about his true form.
Old 2017-07-18, 11:20   Link #10809
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Chingaruna517: Lim transformed via Lim? Eh? What are you trying to say here?

But yeah, really, how did she change her clothes? Or maybe they were clothes she already had. I don't think something like a Magical Girl transformation is possible in this series.

Aside from that, I agree with you two.
Old 2017-07-18, 11:35   Link #10810
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@Chingaruna517: Lim transformed via Lim? Eh? What are you trying to say here?

But yeah, really, how did she change her clothes? Or maybe they were clothes she already had. I don't think something like a Magical Girl transformation is possible in this series.
I mean changing in the Magical Girl style.... sorry.

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2017-07-18 at 12:14.
Old 2017-07-18, 12:32   Link #10811
AndySimpson96

If I recall correctly, when Fine (?) became a Vanadis she didn't go through a form of transformation. The swords just appeared in front of her, that was it.
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-18, 13:38   Link #10812
Ramero

Which lead us to wonder about Lim's new gear itself. Did she undergo transformation like maybe Magical Girl style (Transform when receiving Bargren) or maybe after Leitmeritz-Legnica Campaign?

Well, take a look at Vanadises anyway. I see that their gear is somehow remain as such which lead me to wonder if they receive the same thing like transformed into a new gear or they design their own gear?
Old 2017-07-18, 16:13   Link #10813
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Fine kept the clothes she was wearing. Lim will also probably use the same clothes she's been using until now. Or maybe she'll get some new armor. But I'm pretty sure they don't automatically get new clothes when a Viralt comes to them.

And Chingaruna, my intention was to try to refute Magical Girl argument. What did you think I was doing?
Old 2017-07-18, 18:01   Link #10814
dragon213

I'm surprised that no more illustrations has been released yet considering how close we're to the release date of the volume, there are usually quite a few released by now.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-18, 19:44   Link #10815
Ramero

@Dragon

I think what Chingaruna mean is Lim was undergo transformation like battle gear transformation when she receive Bargren.

Though i still wonder about Fine's case anyway.. So far, we don't know how the Vanadis got their own "Signature" gear for this. Do they trusted by Viralts or they design their own suit?
Old 2017-07-19, 05:57   Link #10816
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
It could be one or other, since we don't know just yet. As to what happens to Fine, she might be spared and that's why Bargren chooses Lim because she forsakes her revenge for forgiveness.

I'd also say that it'd probably be Rurick as Elen's aide too.

I've also been theorizing lately that Bargren may've purposely chosen Fine in order to test to see if Limalisha was worthy, because Sasha had a lot of trust in Lim to help Elen out and it might've been Sasha's dying request to Bargren as well.
Regarding about that, here is my answer....
  1. Who else in Leitmeritz Army be any more qualify as Elen's adjutant other than Rurick. And speaking of the baldness, who else has a bold head in Leitmeritz other than Rurick? I think @Dragon's description of a "certain bald guy" already give us the answer we need.
  2. You gotta understand that Fine did killed Vissarion, who were by the way, Elen's and Lim's important guardian in their life. Elen is the obvious one who hated Fine to the guts not only because as her step-daddy's killer, but also of abuse of power that tainting the legacy of her best friend Sasha; Lim on the other hand, despite her as Elen's moral guardian, she too shares her rage against Fine for the same reason, but also suspecting that Fine is hiding her own ambition which actually motivating her reason in killing Vissarion. Not just the two even Fine can be a factor itself because she refuse to tell the truth to anyone, which is the reason behind Elen's and Lim's animosity against her in the first place. Whenever Lim try to ask Fine something, the only response she has is to counter her question with her answers as if she doesn't want to talk to her or something. So the forgiveness thing is pretty much out of the context really, and I serious doubt if remorse is part of Fine's life . It not hard to see the girls why they want their arch-nemesis bead, now. Here is a scenario we expecting to see below,
    1. If Fine died in the battle, then pretty much ending their long time feud but making them as killers just like Fine.
    2. If she do somehow do survive even after being rejected by Bargren, one way or another, be prepared because we may see that this is not over between Fine and Vissarion's two students. She might be hiding somewhere away from Zhcted or (possibly) Brune and keep her low profile. Made worst is the fact that she might be allying herself with Tallard who somewhat sharing an ambition in taking over the continent, making her as an aide from Asvarre or something....
  3. Bargren is testing Lim? I dunno if the weapons themselves have some conscious but they did chose Fine first before Lim however. How will the transition goes however will be anybody's guess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
I'm surprised that no more illustrations has been released yet considering how close we're to the release date of the volume, there are usually quite a few released by now.
Ya did gotta give some time...

Also, here is an update for the table of contents and...
Spoiler for Vol. 17's Table of Contents:

Spoiler for Tir Na Fal's Descend:
Old 2017-07-19, 06:58   Link #10817
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The Viralts do have their own consciousness, though. They're even said to have a will of their own, and it's said that that they choose their own respective wielders. I don't think Phoenix's theory is that far-fetched when we consider those points. He only said that Bargren may have chosen Fine for the purpose of testing Lim. It's possible that this is the case.

As for the Table of Contents: the image isn't working; there's a different image there right now.
Old 2017-07-19, 07:09   Link #10818
Chingaruna517

huh? I remember I did it right. I did upload the right image here. what do you mean?
Old 2017-07-19, 07:17   Link #10819
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Just open the spoiler tag and look it. There's something written in Japanese, and a kid holding his hands together.
Old 2017-07-19, 07:24   Link #10820
Chingaruna517

Alright then...there, ya go!

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)