AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-03-14, 10:47   Link #11801
starlol

Not new but i thought i post here since i never posted here before and I think I am no different than someone new here.

Hi.
I am starlol.
I am new to the fandom(less than 6 months).
I'm a girl but i like harem manga/anime/light novel that does not have too much fanservice.
Found this forum when i was searching for information in regards to Seitokai no Ichizon light novel.
I will probably spend most of my time lurking on this forum like I usually does.
So , Hi! Hope that i'm not breaking the rules by posting an introduction here even though I've been on this forum for 5 months...
starlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 10:47   Link #11802
Drakky

Hey (:
I'm brazilian, thus I'm not confident in my english.

17 years old, H-animes lover, and a big fan of dragons (My nick shows this)
I've reached this forum by searching about the High school DxD light novel <3 (Thanks zzhk and n0m@n for the summaries)
I also like Death Note, BRS, Hunter x Hunter, Samurai Girls, Ga-Rei and Brave 10 ~
I'm searching for the DxD lifes 3 and 4, but nothing yet.

Hope we get along and stuff, see ya o/~
Drakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 19:30   Link #11803
Soverence

Hello world and all of those who inhabit it!

Huge fan of pretty much everything in terms of Manga and Anime, not really genre restricted or anything
I found this forum while looking for a place to discuss the Oriemo novel / manga (Ayase ship ), have actually been stalking it for a while then said lets just join already!
Favorite Mangas right now honestly have to be Tower of God and Noblesse.

Everyone seems pretty nice on this forum so I hope to get along with you all
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 22:01   Link #11804
shining55

Hello I am new here and hope to get along with everyone!
shining55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 02:44   Link #11805
Lenaisian
The Undead Summoner

I'm still new in the forums, and I sure hope I could get along well with everyone else here

You can all call me Lenaisian; I don't prefer to be called by my own name XDD. I'm somewhat friendly... but in the past, I was a forum-basher... I've been in flame wars (especially when it comes to hentai anime, sex, and its morals) numerous times with other members of other [anime] forums I've been in... to the point that I have left one forum due to some senseless replies (which involves bragging about what college degree have they finished; implying that I'm just a "f***in' Tondo Boy with little to less knowledge and information than other people") by other forum members other than the one I'm currently flaming with. Kahit na taga-Tondo ako, meron pa naman akong pinag-aralan, actually, nasa horror (este honor) roll ako. ^^ ... I'm highly opinionated about current events in the Philippines, and in other countries as well. But that, sometimes, is the reason why I am getting involved in flame wars in the first place. I have decided to make "Lenaisian" rest in peace for three years... and now that the legend is back, GLAD TO BE BACK AND MEET YOU ALL!
Old 2012-03-17, 06:26   Link #11806
Kattaro

Hello,
I'm Kattato and I'm new here. I hope we can all be good friends.
Please take good care of me.
I found this forum when I was searching about Gosick light novel

My favorite:
Anime - Clannad After Story, Steins;Gate and Angel Beats!
Light novel - Sword Art Online and Fate/Zero
Manga - Yankee-kun to Megane-chan and Bakuman

One more time (Bows) Please take good care of me
Kattaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 12:29   Link #11807
adatari
Hello. Newfag speaking.
*Author

Hello, nice meeting you all.

As of the reason I am posting here, I'm new in these forums.
I came for Bakemonogatari translations/discussions and well I guess I got hooked onto this website.

-Cheers
adatari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 13:41   Link #11808
erakk
Damned Basterd

Hi, nice to mee you all.

If it's to talk alittle about myself, only the not so useless/boring stuff:
I started reading manga i think more than 2 years ago, Anime more than1 year ago.

My prefered genres are Action, Sci-fi, drama, more action, seinen (or complex shounens), alil of romance. sorry nothing yuri/the likes of it.
One of my favorite shows was Darker Than Black, and for manga i guess it's
World Embryo.(also Gantz, Hitogatana, D.Gray-man, FMP, FMA brotherhood...)

thats it!
erakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 09:18   Link #11809
Applette

Okay, I'm new to this forum but not to anime and manga. So, hello!! *enthusiastic waving of hands* I used to eat, sleep, breathe anime and manga since the time I discovered them in my teens, then college happened and I sort of pushed them aside to let life happen. The last anime/manga I watched/read was in year 2008-ish. So, I'm a bit out of the loop, really. Looking forward to get myself back into the circle of wonder that is Japanese graphic novels/cartoons and to find new friends here (Extra tidbit: that was how I found my ex-boyfriend too. Only that didn't work too well for personal reasons). Plus, I need new things to watch!

Oh, and I prefer action/adventure, supernatural/thriller, humourous, slice of life-ish, school life/drama anime and manga over romance. Or least not too lovey-dovey ones. You can say I prefer shounen genre over shoujo anything. I'm the kind of girl who prefers rough-housing with the boys over gossiping and makeup. I don't even touch romantic Asian dramas or chick flicks - they make my eyes water with pain. No offense intended. Just my opinion.

Nice to meet yo... er, everybody
Applette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 10:06   Link #11810
darkjmc

I'm new to this forum, i'm a anime, manga and light novels fan. I hope we can all be good friends. Please take good care of me.
darkjmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 16:00   Link #11811
Dark Sasuke_101
Prince DS

Hello! I'm Dark Sasuke_101 and it's a pleasure to meet you all.

I'm a huge anime/manga fan. I hope to meet new friends.
Dark Sasuke_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 16:12   Link #11812
Sacae

Hello, I'm Sacae. I recently moved and have no one to talk anime with where I live. So, I decided to try to find people online to talk anime with.
Sacae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 21:17   Link #11813
stargreen

Hi, I'm newbie in here.
stargreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 22:51   Link #11814
wizh

Cool Noob

hi guys,i'm newbie here..
i just simply like anime so much..especially naruto,one piece,doraemon..
i usually watch them at night..
nice to know you all
wizh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 07:04   Link #11815
Platine

Hi, Platine here :3 just saying hi to the AnimeSuki forum ppl :3 how are ya all doin?

I love anime, its ranked nr 1 in my life.
Platine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 12:22   Link #11816
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adatari View Post
Hello, nice meeting you all.

As of the reason I am posting here, I'm new in these forums.
I came for Bakemonogatari translations/discussions and well I guess I got hooked onto this website.

-Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by erakk View Post
Hi, nice to mee you all.

If it's to talk alittle about myself, only the not so useless/boring stuff:
I started reading manga i think more than 2 years ago, Anime more than1 year ago.

My prefered genres are Action, Sci-fi, drama, more action, seinen (or complex shounens), alil of romance. sorry nothing yuri/the likes of it.
One of my favorite shows was Darker Than Black, and for manga i guess it's
World Embryo.(also Gantz, Hitogatana, D.Gray-man, FMP, FMA brotherhood...)

thats it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applette View Post
Okay, I'm new to this forum but not to anime and manga. So, hello!! *enthusiastic waving of hands* I used to eat, sleep, breathe anime and manga since the time I discovered them in my teens, then college happened and I sort of pushed them aside to let life happen. The last anime/manga I watched/read was in year 2008-ish. So, I'm a bit out of the loop, really. Looking forward to get myself back into the circle of wonder that is Japanese graphic novels/cartoons and to find new friends here (Extra tidbit: that was how I found my ex-boyfriend too. Only that didn't work too well for personal reasons). Plus, I need new things to watch!

Oh, and I prefer action/adventure, supernatural/thriller, humourous, slice of life-ish, school life/drama anime and manga over romance. Or least not too lovey-dovey ones. You can say I prefer shounen genre over shoujo anything. I'm the kind of girl who prefers rough-housing with the boys over gossiping and makeup. I don't even touch romantic Asian dramas or chick flicks - they make my eyes water with pain. No offense intended. Just my opinion.

Nice to meet yo... er, everybody
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjmc View Post
I'm new to this forum, i'm a anime, manga and light novels fan. I hope we can all be good friends. Please take good care of me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Sasuke_101 View Post
Hello! I'm Dark Sasuke_101 and it's a pleasure to meet you all.

I'm a huge anime/manga fan. I hope to meet new friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacae View Post
Hello, I'm Sacae. I recently moved and have no one to talk anime with where I live. So, I decided to try to find people online to talk anime with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargreen View Post
Hi, I'm newbie in here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizh View Post
hi guys,i'm newbie here..
i just simply like anime so much..especially naruto,one piece,doraemon..
i usually watch them at night..
nice to know you all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platine View Post
Hi, Platine here :3 just saying hi to the AnimeSuki forum ppl :3 how are ya all doin?

I love anime, its ranked nr 1 in my life.
Hi! Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here!!
Old 2012-03-20, 16:32   Link #11817
FullXIon

Just wanna put in a quick hello, been a lurker for a while but finally got the courage(?) to make an account.
Still in comp. school and watch lots of anime. At least i did until two months ago, thanks to real life exams (grumble, grumble).
Really into more in-depth and meaningful anime, male but enjoy shoujo more than shounen probably because of the generally more thought out storylines.
into manga as much as anime, but don't buy it as much, simply because there is no room in my house anymore :P
With that out of the way, Hi to all and i hope to get along with you
FullXIon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 16:38   Link #11818
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullXIon View Post
Just wanna put in a quick hello, been a lurker for a while but finally got the courage(?) to make an account.
Still in comp. school and watch lots of anime. At least i did until two months ago, thanks to real life exams (grumble, grumble).
Really into more in-depth and meaningful anime, male but enjoy shoujo more than shounen probably because of the generally more thought out storylines.
into manga as much as anime, but don't buy it as much, simply because there is no room in my house anymore :P
With that out of the way, Hi to all and i hope to get along with you
Haha! We have things in common! I also use my school laptop. Also stupid exams are in the way!

Welcome to the forums mate!!
Old 2012-03-20, 23:10   Link #11819
Shin'i

I'm new

pretty sweet site - I get a avi and sig right off the bat
Old 2012-03-22, 08:58   Link #11820
sawamu

Nice to meet you all! I'm just another manga fan.
sawamu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members