AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-24, 20:52   Link #61
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
It would be ironic and somewhat cruel if his friends found out and rejected him for it.
Indeed it would. And they might find out.. At some point.

Quote:
Milly didn't seem to hate Kallen or anything though.
Nah, though that's mostly because she sort of understands Kallen's situation, I suppose - and as she interpreted it, Kallen was only trying to protect them, so... I dunno how she'd interpret Lelouch's actions though.
Old 2008-06-24, 20:53   Link #62
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Something bad seems to have happened at least and it was probably brought on by Jeremiah. That kiss probably isn't helping either.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-24, 20:54   Link #63
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
I thought he would have taken them and burned them along with that diary of hers. It would be ironic and somewhat cruel if his friends found out and rejected him for it. Milly didn't seem to hate Kallen or anything though.
Milly saw that Kallen was still the same kind person that she was in the student council so she may also understand why Lelouch did what he did. I see Shirley as the major problem, and Tablefap.
Old 2008-06-24, 20:57   Link #64
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Indeed it would. And they might find out.. At some point.

Nah, though that's mostly because she sort of understands Kallen's situation, I suppose - and as she interpreted it, Kallen was only trying to protect them, so... I dunno how she'd interpret Lelouch's actions though.
Well, I wouldn't be against it myself. If he ended up doing a lot of good in the end, but lost his friend in the process it could have something there.

It's impossible to hate Kallen though, right? Lelouch's actions are a bit easier to criticize. I wonder how Shirley would react to knowing Kallen was with Lelouch in the Order, though she may not care at that point and realize all her fantasies were true.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-24, 20:57   Link #65
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Either way, we'll find out when the episode airs, won't we? Although I'm hoping that it won't destroy their friendship.
It'll probably put a huge strain on it though.
but it might not completely destroy their friendship at least - she might be nice enough to not betray him to Britannia/Suzaku (assuming her memory returns) at least...
Old 2008-06-24, 20:59   Link #66
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Meh, she probably wouldn't know how bad it was. Either way, it probably won't matter too much.

Old 2008-06-24, 21:07   Link #67
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
Milly saw that Kallen was still the same kind person that she was in the student council so she may also understand why Lelouch did what he did. I see Shirley as the major problem, and Tablefap.
Exactly. Ah well, if Lelouch wants to gather'em all together at the end, it might require that they all find out that he's Zero and coming to terms with it anyway...
But Millay has always been the most understanding of the crew, sorta, so she might possibly be the one of them who'd find it easiest to forgive Lelouch.

Quote:
Well, I wouldn't be against it myself. If he ended up doing a lot of good in the end, but lost his friend in the process it could have something there.
I suppose so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday
It's impossible to hate Kallen though, right? Lelouch's actions are a bit easier to criticize.
Well, to be fair, Lelouch's deeds is far more atricious than Kallens so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday
I wonder how Shirley would react to knowing Kallen was with Lelouch in the Order, though she may not care at that point and realize all her fantasies were true.
My guess is that she'd be sad. She'd probably assume that they already have a relationship as well. Either way, it wouldn't help her trust in him...
Old 2008-06-24, 21:15   Link #68
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
I suppose so.

Well, to be fair, Lelouch's deeds is far more atricious than Kallens so...

My guess is that she'd be sad. She'd probably assume that they already have a relationship as well. Either way, it wouldn't help her trust in him...
You could still have a good ending with something like that I think.

Well, they've made it so it's very hard to criticize or hate anything about Kallen.

She should be sad. If she brought it up then it might serve as a good moment for him to realize his feelings for Kallen. Or something. It would just make her more of a miserable wreck. Like Kallen would have been had she been rejected.

Old 2008-06-24, 21:23   Link #69
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Something bad seems to have happened at least and it was probably brought on by Jeremiah. That kiss probably isn't helping either.
If Jeremiah was sent to ashford to confront Lelouch, then I assume V.V. is aware about the true identity of the current Zero <_<.
Old 2008-06-24, 21:26   Link #70
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
You could still have a good ending with something like that I think.
Of course. Even if their friendship would be very stained and she'd not really be the same person as before, she might come to terms with things as they are at least - perhaps even find it in her heart to forgive Lelouch at the end, though it might be too much to hope for.

Quote:
She should be sad. If she brought it up then it might serve as a good moment for him to realize his feelings for Kallen. Or something. It would just make her more of a miserable wreck. Like Kallen would have been had she been rejected.
Maybe so...
Old 2008-06-24, 21:30   Link #71
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
If Jeremiah was sent to ashford to confront Lelouch, then I assume V.V. is aware about the true identity of the current Zero <_<.
He is pretty much, which probably means Charles knows as well. I wonder if he'll call Lelouch out and reveal him as Zero.

Quote:
Of course. Even if their friendship would be very stained and she'd not really be the same person as before, she might come to terms with things as they are at least - perhaps even find it in her heart to forgive Lelouch at the end, though it might be too much to hope for.

Maybe so...
By the end maybe if they wanted to show that all of them didn't hate him for it.

Are those your favorite words? Or are you simply humoring me?

Old 2008-06-24, 21:34   Link #72
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
By the end maybe if they wanted to show that all of them didn't hate him for it.
I suppose so. Might be the closest thing to Lelouch's desired ending we'd get after all...

Quote:
Are those your favorite words? Or are you simply humoring me?
Nevermind...
Old 2008-06-24, 21:35   Link #73
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
I suppose so. Might be the closest thing to Lelouch's desired ending we'd get after all...

Nevermind...
Pretty much and it's a bit more realistic.

I honestly would like to know why exactly you use that phrase so often.

Old 2008-06-24, 21:36   Link #74
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
He is pretty much, which probably means Charles knows as well. I wonder if he'll call Lelouch out and reveal him as Zero.
But it doesn't have any sense. Lelouch was about to be killed in Turn 1, so if V.V. and Charles are aware about his identity it would be easy to send an assassin (i'm not talking about an assassin like Orange kun. He's the kind of man who will yell he went to kill Lelouch (+ the HAIL BRITANNIA thing) -_-) in ashford and kill him.
Old 2008-06-24, 21:36   Link #75
tenken627
what Yagi said

Millay isn't going to die, but she might go through some self-questioning now that seemingly good friend Nina tore her apart. What Nina did was harsh I guess, and I know many girls who take words like that pretty hard from another friend.

And yes, Millay is a secondary character.
Old 2008-06-24, 21:37   Link #76
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

As for Anya and Gino in the academy, is it going to be easy for Lulu to keep up his disguise, even with a double?
Old 2008-06-24, 21:38   Link #77
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
But it doesn't have any sense. Lelouch was about to be killed in Turn 1, so if V.V. and Charles are aware about his identity it would be easy to send an assassin (i'm not talking about an assassin like Orange kun. He's the kind of man who will yell he went to kill Lelouch (+ the HAIL BRITANNIA thing) -_-) in ashford and kill him.
Well, you could go with that whole theory that they sent the men in to die, though that makes me wonder why the bothered at all. For the sake of the plot, they didn't. Or it's part of some huge plan.

Old 2008-06-24, 21:38   Link #78
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
As for Anya and Gino in the academy, is it going to be easy for Lulu to keep up his disguise, even with a double?
That's what we'll find out. I think SOMEONE will figure out who he is; the preview featured a drawer being opened and his trademark mask within it.
Old 2008-06-24, 21:39   Link #79
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

What's so great about those spoilers in the old thread is they disproved everyone who thought the Ashford arc would be a great complete waste of time. Wake up call, suckas!

Seriously, not only is there gonna be action, but character tension. No better blend!
Old 2008-06-24, 21:40   Link #80
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
That's what we'll find out. I think SOMEONE will figure out who he is; the preview featured a drawer being opened and his trademark mask within it.
I was half-expecting Gino to be the one to do it if that happens.

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories