AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2024-01-22, 10:09   Link #21
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I think it might have to do with the director being a yuri fan more than anything else
Remind me who was it? Also any info about BA director?
Old 2024-01-22, 13:51   Link #22
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Remind me who was it? Also any info about BA director?
Azur Lane: The Animation was directed by Motoki "Tenshō" Tanaka who is a yuri fan as proven by his recent track record. This anime is going to be directed by Daigo Yamagishi, a disciple of veteran director Takahiro Ikezoe.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2024-04-07, 18:44   Link #23
grecefar

chapter is out.

nothing that special to be honest, cute designs and cool looking weapons.
Old 2024-04-07, 19:39   Link #24
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
They kept Sensei.

Overall, the anime is clearly marketed toward players. Anime-onlys will be lost.
Old 2024-04-07, 23:08   Link #25
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
That was a good start .

The beginning was honestly as cryptic as in the game so I'm pretty happy with that. Just dropping right into this world and getting familiar with the Abydos girls and their situation. Getting a tutorial type battle out there. Also covering how these girls are absolute tanks. Can take bullets to the face and it's more painful than you know...fatal. Shiroko got absolutely merciless there which was really satisfying .

Something really and truly satisfying in seeing these characters in motion. Shiroko looking absolutely cute throughout the episode. But nice to see Hoshino and the others as well. Lot of little details and plot points dropped in this one while setting up the story to really roll on from here.

Also that OP is absolutely gorgeous. The song was great and I've got no complaints there. But they really poured the heart and soul into the visuals. Someone could make a frame by frame breakdown of this OP to go over all the details and foreshadowing. Some shows can only get by with using in-episode material to cobble together something resembling an OP. And some OPs are almost cinematic in how good they are. This is certainly on the latter side.

Glad they didn't do anything stupid like cutting out Sensei from the story. Without that character it simply wouldn't work.
Old 2024-04-07, 23:22   Link #26
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I kinda expected something else from Sensei taking the lead and turning the tide of the battle. I guess you can say having an adult behind them gave them the motivation as they had it all along to defend themselves. But he just ordered them like Ash does in the Pokemon anime. "Nonomi use Gatling Gun." "Shiroko use Quick Attack." I expected something better or any other tactics at all given how having Sensei makes things different in the game. Would have been a better showing of how he's a big deal moving forward in the story.
Other than that, I'm happy with this.
Closed Thread