Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-04-06, 11:30   Link #1
Fallen
Suck My Glock

Send a message via AIM to Fallen
Exclamation Strategy Rpgs

Simple, I think.

They are quite (quiet?...quite I think) a large number of strat. rpgs out there...some of them suck, some of they few have played, and others you play so much that your parents sell your car......sigh..

anyway, what are your faves and what do you look for in a strat. rpg?

Myself, I like good stories, or at least ones that fake being good, and a solid gameplay system. Of course, like anyone that has played strategty rpgs I really adore FFT, I mean I mastered all the classes and put over 300 hours into it....but that isn't the only one I like. Disgaea, as of late, has been eating away at my time.. (level 3000 only now -_- ) and Vandal Hearts I and II were fun...I liked II better though, weird dual action battle system. Orge Battle 64 is probably one of the best that most haven't played...cuz...it was a 64 game..and not many (esp not rpg fans) didn't bother with that system....
I dunno...I'm through rambling for now... (other than the fact that I really want to play vanguard bandits..and ring of red was....disapointing at best...and I still havent' fnished FM3....and I want my FM4 demo now...)
so post away ^^;;

(edit-god..I even misspelled the title -_-; )

Last edited by Fallen; 2004-04-06 at 14:05.
Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-06, 15:57   Link #2
ss_goku4
Perverted Teacher

Send a message via MSN to ss_goku4
Strategy RPG's are just those games that take your life, beats it up, and then spits on it. And for it, I just love strategy RPG's. What I look for in a strategy RPG is average game time length. It HAS TO have a good story in order to keep interesting, other than that, it just gets repetative, and the overall goal is pointless. The characters have to be good as well. Like Disgaea. I loved the characters in the whole game. Each of them more unique than the other. Laharl - Ruthless, but had leader qualties ( afterall, he was overlord). Flonne- A friggin angel assassin ( as unique as you can get). And who can forget Etna - Says what she thinks, all the time. A strategy RPG is definately not for everone, especially for those looking for Final Fantasy quality presentation. I like the fact that you can level up characters to an insane level, and the whole class system rocks, which is something more traditional RPGs are just getting the hang of. But. like I said, it has to keep interesting, and not repetative. Grandia Xtreme ( not exactly considered a Strategy RPG, but its damn close) had a lame story, and it mainly focused on battle, and character custimization. I've never played Final Fantasy Tactics, but I've always wanted to. Ogre battle I did play, on the other hand. To me, it just felt slow paced, because you spent all the time on a map, and hopefully you run into the enemy at the right place....and so on..and so on. It gets repetative easilyl.

So...Not repetitive, Good Characters, Good Story.
ss_goku4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-06, 17:11   Link #3
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Front Mission 4 is excellent. It's supposed to be coming out in the US, too.

http://www.netjak.com/review.php/528

BTW, are you talking Strategy RPGs on the consoles, or on the PCs, too? Because X:Com was tons of fun back in the day. Tons. I mean, you needed a forklift to carry all that fun.

I'm waiting for Generation of Chaos IV, because that looks like lots of fun, too. 2 more weeks!
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-06, 19:36   Link #4
SimplyEd
Claytard

Disgea was great but right now i'm waiting for La Pucelle:Tactics which is also a Nippon Ichi game and judging from to information i was able to gather on this game it seems to be as good or even better then Disgea^^
Uhh, i just can't wait^^
SimplyEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-07, 13:30   Link #5
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyEd
Disgea was great but right now i'm waiting for La Pucelle:Tactics which is also a Nippon Ichi game and judging from to information i was able to gather on this game it seems to be as good or even better then Disgea^^
Uhh, i just can't wait^^
La Pucelle isn't a sequel. It's the first game in the series. La Pucelle is 1-2 years older than Disgaea is, it just didn't come out here, because nobody bothered to translate it.

If you haven't heard, Nippon Ichi is opening up offices in the US, so that should ensure more of their games come over in a timely manner.

But speaking of tactical games. I just saw this...

http://www.netjak.com/review.php/593

Anyone here played it? It's Naruto AND a strategy RPG.

I think more anime should be in strategy RPG format.
Old 2004-04-07, 14:24   Link #6
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
I sorta liked Fire Emblem ... heh, that one was really fun...

And Yeah, don't forget X-com and UFO: Enemy Unknown ... heh, i loved those ... too bad they pretty much screwed up the later parts ... the 3D UFO was nice for a few days, but it got boring too fast... i dunno, something was just missing ... oh well
Biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-07, 17:39   Link #7
SimplyEd
Claytard

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
La Pucelle isn't a sequel. It's the first game in the series. La Pucelle is 1-2 years older than Disgaea is, it just didn't come out here, because nobody bothered to translate it.

If you haven't heard, Nippon Ichi is opening up offices in the US, so that should ensure more of their games come over in a timely manner.

But speaking of tactical games. I just saw this...

http://www.netjak.com/review.php/593

Anyone here played it? It's Naruto AND a strategy RPG.

I think more anime should be in strategy RPG format.

True, but i didn't say that it was a sequel to Disgea, i just didn't have a chance to get my hands on that game, that's why i'm still wishing for the best when it is translated soon. Still, thank you for pointing out these facts, i appreciate it^^
SimplyEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-07, 20:53   Link #8
SwiftStar
Daydreamer

Anyone else remember the old Shining Force games from Sega? I am pretty sure those are what got me into strat rpg's. They are pretty much the only rpg's I play now because lately I just dont have the time, patience or desire to go exploring every corner of a dungeon. Strat rpg's allow me my desire to level up without the constant walking back and forth and random battles. The battles are also more fun and involved. I liked Disgaea and am looking forward to La Pucelle but I would really like someone to get down and dirty and make a next generation strat rpg. Right now I'm playing Silent Storm for the pc because the gameplay is similar.
SwiftStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-08, 11:07   Link #9
Fallen
Suck My Glock

La Pucellie...looks like an odd mix between standard and strat. rpgs actually. Haven't read too much on it yet though..just what was in Newtype ^^;; Phantom Brave..I hope it comes out over here ^^;;

Well, Soon I should have my FM4 Demo...sadly I don't think us US gamers will get the online features...not yet anyway (stupid japan) oh well, FM3 was a blast...FM4 kinda looks like Ac but it's a strat rpg.

Shinning Force was very fun..ugly.. but very fun.

And no..I don't play much PC games at all...cuz I don't like the keyboard/mouse set up..though I did play some of Fallout 2 and it was interesting at least ^^;;
Old 2004-04-08, 14:05   Link #10
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen
La Pucellie...looks like an odd mix between standard and strat. rpgs actually. Haven't read too much on it yet though..just what was in Newtype ^^;; Phantom Brave..I hope it comes out over here ^^;;

Well, Soon I should have my FM4 Demo...sadly I don't think us US gamers will get the online features...not yet anyway (stupid japan) oh well, FM3 was a blast...FM4 kinda looks like Ac but it's a strat rpg.

Shinning Force was very fun..ugly.. but very fun.

And no..I don't play much PC games at all...cuz I don't like the keyboard/mouse set up..though I did play some of Fallout 2 and it was interesting at least ^^;;
People in Japan are going to have SO much more time to level their characters than I am....I don't even bother going online with my copy of FM4. But damn, FM4 was fun...
Old 2004-04-08, 18:00   Link #11
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

I present to you the Super Robot Wars series.

Greatest strategy series ever.

It's a strategy series that takes various mecha series and merges the storylines/characters together. For example, in SRW Alpha, you get to use Gundam, Eva, Mazinger, Getter Robo, Macross, Gunbuster, etc, etc, as they face off against the antagonists in the mecha series.

Pure statistics in the game can be modified by 'senshins', 6 different abilities that each character have, and each has something to do with the character's personality. For example, Amuro has 'Flash', a senshin that allows him to auto-dodge a single attack, while Rei has Self-Destruct, which allows her to self-destruct Eva-00 to deal damage to her surrounding units.

By SRW Alpha Gaiden and onwards, the strategy involved in combat gets more and more innovative with the introduction of the 'Assist System'. Depending on their level, characters get the Assist ability, which allows them to help block for an adjacent unit and take 1/2 damage, or attack alongside an adjacent unit(doesn't waste their turn), so they can attack more than once per turn (support characters generally have more assists than the main characters).

With the introduction of SRWAlpha 2, the Squad System lets the player put up to 4 units in a squad (different units has different values between 1-3, which takes up one of the 4 slots in a squad). Each of them are led by a Squad Captain, whom have a unique ability that he/she grants to the entire squad. For example, Zeora's ability is to extend the range of long range attacks by +1 square for the entire squad, while Arad gains +20% Cash per enemy kill. Mecha with barrier-type defenses can also be used to protect the entire squad. For example, GaoGaiGar's Protect Shade can automatically decrease all attacks done to any unit in the squad by 1500.

The battles are a treat to watch, because when you attack an enemy, it goes to a cutscene, Shining Force style, where you see your unit(in SD, Super Deformed) attacking the enemy in full animation.

Wanna see a fully animated Eva-01 go Berserk in the middle of your own squad where it starts to kill your squad one by one?
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-08, 23:57   Link #12
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot
I present to you the Super Robot Wars series.

Greatest strategy series ever.

It's a strategy series that takes various mecha series and merges the storylines/characters together. For example, in SRW Alpha, you get to use Gundam, Eva, Mazinger, Getter Robo, Macross, Gunbuster, etc, etc, as they face off against the antagonists in the mecha series.

Pure statistics in the game can be modified by 'senshins', 6 different abilities that each character have, and each has something to do with the character's personality. For example, Amuro has 'Flash', a senshin that allows him to auto-dodge a single attack, while Rei has Self-Destruct, which allows her to self-destruct Eva-00 to deal damage to her surrounding units.

By SRW Alpha Gaiden and onwards, the strategy involved in combat gets more and more innovative with the introduction of the 'Assist System'. Depending on their level, characters get the Assist ability, which allows them to help block for an adjacent unit and take 1/2 damage, or attack alongside an adjacent unit(doesn't waste their turn), so they can attack more than once per turn (support characters generally have more assists than the main characters).

With the introduction of SRWAlpha 2, the Squad System lets the player put up to 4 units in a squad (different units has different values between 1-3, which takes up one of the 4 slots in a squad). Each of them are led by a Squad Captain, whom have a unique ability that he/she grants to the entire squad. For example, Zeora's ability is to extend the range of long range attacks by +1 square for the entire squad, while Arad gains +20% Cash per enemy kill. Mecha with barrier-type defenses can also be used to protect the entire squad. For example, GaoGaiGar's Protect Shade can automatically decrease all attacks done to any unit in the squad by 1500.

The battles are a treat to watch, because when you attack an enemy, it goes to a cutscene, Shining Force style, where you see your unit(in SD, Super Deformed) attacking the enemy in full animation.

Wanna see a fully animated Eva-01 go Berserk in the middle of your own squad where it starts to kill your squad one by one?
Sounds very interesting. So is this a console game or PC? Any links for more specific information?
Yebyosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 00:48   Link #13
Melazoma

Send a message via AIM to Melazoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yebyosh
Sounds very interesting. So is this a console game or PC? Any links for more specific information?
Yebyosh you have got to be kidding me... You live in Asia and do not know the SRW series? Every Asian gamers know, by one small reference or another, the Super Robot War or スーパーロッボト大戦.
Here's a link to get you started: The Mother/Father/Creator of all Super Robot Wars

on another note: the Japanese actually classify SRW series as "Simulation RPG"--so if you check a few strategy sites that list games by genre, you will not find SRW under "Strategy" or "RPG," but "Simulation."

On second thought I'll add more--I'm still recovering from the shock that Yebyosh doesn't know ;_;--in any case.

Village Idiot, that is an excellent summary^^ I am a great fan of the SRW series and have paid $300 USD for a Japanese PS2, $70+ USD for each of the PS2 SRW release--even for that horrific Scramble Commander. There have been 3 PS2 releases so far. I also bought the Alpha at about $40 USD... and I love it! Alpha is by far my favorite installment, right next to the F twin-release (now discontunued.)

I'm still waiting for MX... which is slated for end of May. MX will feature the return of Eva, which has been absent since the Alpha instalment. It will also feature RahXephone(yeah that one) as its first in the SRW lineup. The link about should give you enough to salivate upon... I know I am.

Also, in MX, the producers have specificly said that this installment will drop most of the series' complicated systems and return to the "pickup and play" feel so it doens't take 10-20 minutes just to get ready for the next "episode."

Gah I can't wait...

Last edited by Melazoma; 2004-04-09 at 02:32. Reason: oh crap, I typed the link wrong ><
Melazoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 02:15   Link #14
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melazoma
Yebyosh you have got to be kidding me... You live in Asia and do not know the SRW series? Every Asian gamers know, by one small reference or another, the Super Robot War or スーパーロッボト大戦.
Here's a link to get you started: The Mother/Father/Creator of all Super Robot Wars

on another note: the Japanese actually classify SRW series as "Simulation RPG"--so if you check a few strategy sites that list games by genre, you will not find SRW under "Strategy" or "RPG," but "Simulation."

On second thought I'll add more--I'm still recovering from the shock that Yebyosh doesn't know ;_;--in any case.

Village Idiot, that is an excellent summary^^ I am a great fan of the SRW series and have paid $300 USD for a Japanese PS2, $70+ USD for each of the PS2 SRW release--even for that horrific Scramble Commander. There have been 3 PS2 releases so far. I also bought the Alpha at about $40 USD... and I love it! Alpha is by far my favorite installment, right next to the F twin-release (now discontunued.)

I'm still waiting for MX... which is slated for end of May. MX will feature the return of Eva, which has been absent since the Alpha instalment. It will also feature RahXephone(yeah that one) as its first in the SRW lineup. The link about should give you enough to salivate upon... I know I am.

Also, in MX, the producers have specificly said that this installment will drop most of the series' complicated systems and return to the "pickup and play" feel so it doens't take 10-20 minutes just to get ready for the next "episode."

Gah I can't wait...
Eh... not every Asian gamer is a Japanese gamer. Over here, you would find a lack of Japanese titles unless they are console games. Since Japanese is not the main language here, gamers don't pick up any Japanese title unless the flashy graphics catches their eye or it gets recommended from somewhere. Even the FF series only get enjoyed by its niche crowd here.

Seemingly here only genres are popular, not specific titles.

Japanese PC games are rare or non-existent (unless you find via web or shady dealers who sell the shady Japanese games). So the majority of my country's gamers would not have heard of SRW in detail.

Thanks for the explanation but where's the link?

Of course it doesn't matter in the end since I have only my PC & X-Box and it is a PS2 game as you later say.
Yebyosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 02:46   Link #15
Melazoma

oops excuse me.... the link was posted wrong, it should work now.

On another note: really? It's not as popular where you are as it was(an I'm sure still is) in Taiwan? Taiwan is a (written) Chinese based place and as far as I could remember, console games were all the rage for it's simplicity and Japanese guess-ability--you know what I mean I'm don't guess-timate my Japanese readings as much as I started my dip in the Japanese anime/manga culture way back when.

hmm... shows what I know
SRW is indeed console only. At the moment the new releases are PS2 based, there are a good number of PSOne releases as well, many of them re-makes of the classic console titiles like SRW 1-4 and EX.

I'd suggest asking around your local gaming haunts, they ought to know what you mean.

Plus where you are is a whole lot closer than Arizona to Japan. Stuff like this should be a lot more accesible, if not cheaper^^ good luck

EDIT: I suggest that you trade-in (if it's how it works where you live) your X-Box and get a PS2--It's more than worth it just to play SRW. Like I said earlier, I paid $300 (oh and shipping from Japan to the US) for a Japanese PS2--I do not regret that decision.
Old 2004-04-09, 04:37   Link #16
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

I bought a PS2 with the specific purpose of playing SRW Alpha2.

It was great, especially Arad's scenerio where you actually beat up on the good guys for the first couple of stages.

Plus seeing the Goldion Hammer in all it's glory...

It's sad though that in MX the main characters are overshadowed by the other series.

MX's plot is going to be insane though. End of Eva + Raideen + Rahxephon = Brain Screw

Some of the greatest SRW conversations ever:

Zeora: Please don't trouble Nelly too much. In such serious times, you're still eating away way too much food.
Arad: I already cut down from four bowls to two, and unlike you I can't store nutrients in my breasts.
Zeora: THAT'S SEXUAL HARRASSMENT, YOU HEAR ME, SEXUAL HARASSMENT!

*Heero in his room on the computer*
Heero: Identification, cleared. School fees, cleared. Boarding fees, cleared.
*Rei Ayanami walks in*
Heero: Who are you? What did you see?
Rei: ...
Heero: ...
Heero: What a weird girl

Puru: I think you should have an attack name for your new attack like everyone else...
Puru: For example; (queue in Daitran3's Sun Attack) Borrowing the power of mega particles. Now, the sure-kill...
Judo: PURU PLEASE STOP!!!

*on the Macross, after Quatre joins the team*
Gloval: Are you sure it is wise to trust him? He was our enemy in the past.
Misato: I'm sure we can trust him, after all he's so cute!
Gloval: ...Tell me do you like young boys?
Misato:

Kyosuke: Excellen! Get ready to do that!
Excellen: KYAA!! You mean our 'Love Love Attack'~!!
Kyosuke: ...Be more serious! Make sure to get the timing right!
Excellen: Aww, you're no fun at all~!!
Excellen: Power of our love~!!
Kyosuke & Excellen: RAMPAGE GHOST~!!!

*on the Ahgama*
*Yurika enters the bridge*
Bright: Ah Misumaru-san, how is the status of the Nadesico?
Yurika: The repairs are almost complete. We are ready to depart at any time.
Bright: I see, have you come to see us off?
Yurika: Well...you see...there's a question I'd like to ask you.
Bright: ...I think I already know what it is, but please continue.
Yurika: Can I...sit in the Captain's chair?
Bright: ...By all means *gets off*
Yurika: Thanks! Ahh...! It's so comfortable! There isn't a chair for the Captain on the Nadesico, so I have to stand up all the time...Where are we heading to next?
Amuro: To Saotome Laboratory in Japan. We're going to try to see if we can get help from Dr.Saotome and the rest of the Getter Team.
Torres: All preperations are complete! We're ready to launch at any time!
Bright: Misumaru-san, could y--
Yurika: If we can enlist the help from the Super Robots in Japan, we'll increase our firepower substantially! SET A COURSE FOR JAPAN!
Burning: Wow, having such a cute and cheerful girl as the captain sure changes the whole atmosphere!
Amuro: Can Misumaru-san stay on this ship?
Quattro: Can Bright transfer to the Nadesico?
Banjou: That side is full of girls! I would like to go as well.
Bright: Misumaru-san...my position is at risk...please, leave...

Last edited by Village Idiot; 2004-04-09 at 04:47.
Old 2004-04-09, 06:18   Link #17
Melazoma

Quote:
I bought a PS2 with the specific purpose of playing SRW Alpha2.

It was great, especially Arad's scenerio where you actually beat up on the good guys for the first couple of stages.

Plus seeing the Goldion Hammer in all it's glory...

It's sad though that in MX the main characters are overshadowed by the other series.

MX's plot is going to be insane though. End of Eva + Raideen + Rahxephon = Brain Screw

Some of the greatest SRW conversations ever:

Zeora: Please don't trouble Nelly too much. In such serious times, you're still eating away way too much food.
Arad: I already cut down from four bowls to two, and unlike you I can't store nutrients in my breasts.
Zeora: THAT'S SEXUAL HARRASSMENT, YOU HEAR ME, SEXUAL HARASSMENT!

*Heero in his room on the computer*
Heero: Identification, cleared. School fees, cleared. Boarding fees, cleared.
*Rei Ayanami walks in*
Heero: Who are you? What did you see?
Heero: What a weird girl

Puru: I think you should have an attack name for your new attack like everyone else...
Puru: For example; (queue in Daitran3's Sun Attack) Borrowing the power of mega particles. Now, the sure-kill...
Judo: PURU PLEASE STOP!!!

*on the Macross, after Quatre joins the team*
Gloval: Are you sure it is wise to trust him? He was our enemy in the past.
Misato: I'm sure we can trust him, after all he's so cute!
Gloval: ...Tell me do you like young boys?
Misato:

Kyosuke: Excellen! Get ready to do that!
Excellen: KYAA!! You mean our 'Love Love Attack'~!!
Kyosuke: ...Be more serious! Make sure to get the timing right!
Excellen: Aww, you're no fun at all~!!
Excellen: Power of our love~!!
Kyosuke & Excellen: RAMPAGE GHOST~!!!

*on the Ahgama*
*Yurika enters the bridge*
Bright: Ah Misumaru-san, how is the status of the Nadesico?
Yurika: The repairs are almost complete. We are ready to depart at any time.
Bright: I see, have you come to see us off?
Yurika: Well...you see...there's a question I'd like to ask you.
Bright: ...I think I already know what it is, but please continue.
Yurika: Can I...sit in the Captain's chair?
Bright: ...By all means *gets off*
Yurika: Thanks! Ahh...! It's so comfortable! There isn't a chair for the Captain on the Nadesico, so I have to stand up all the time...Where are we heading to next?
Amuro: To Saotome Laboratory in Japan. We're going to try to see if we can get help from Dr.Saotome and the rest of the Getter Team.
Torres: All preperations are complete! We're ready to launch at any time!
Bright: Misumaru-san, could y--
Yurika: If we can enlist the help from the Super Robots in Japan, we'll increase our firepower substantially! SET A COURSE FOR JAPAN!
Burning: Wow, having such a cute and cheerful girl as the captain sure changes the whole atmosphere!
Amuro: Can Misumaru-san stay on this ship?
Quattro: Can Bright transfer to the Nadesico?
Banjou: That side is full of girls! I would like to go as well.
Bright: Misumaru-san...my position is at risk...please, leave...
Wow... can't believe you actually remember these cross-over conversations^^ I just pick up what I can, and tend to just forget about it when the battle comes on

One of them just popped into my mind though^^ in the 2nd Alpha they finally decided to take a crack at how one Seiyuu does (and did the original animes) multiple characters:

The Leader of the Go-shogun team gets asked "wow your voice is so much like Bright Captain!" The guy proceeds to answer with "really? you think so? then... Ute--!" (Ute-- happen to be the main voiced line of Bright) Ah... good times, I'm not making much sense.

Funny thing is I would have never know about GaoGaiGar had I not played 2nd Alpha, along with many other Super Robot Animes

And me = still waiting ><
Old 2004-04-09, 12:22   Link #18
Fallen
Suck My Glock

You guys suck -_-;
*has only played the er... "r0ms of the older snes srw games*
oh..and I played masokishin(sp?) Lord of Elemental...which was fun...
but...eh..
I only know what the menus say...and maybe a few names -_-;

My GF, though...has played SRW Alpha back with her brother when she was still in the Phillipines..and she loved it...she's the one that told me about it. And that's when I kinda wanted to get my hands on it...
but...
I have no import ps2 or a modded one either...at this time. (I'm a college student for christ sake -_-; )

Okay...so maybe one of you guys can answer a question of mine bout the game...

er..or maybe..what game it is..

I played one that used a octagon type grid system and like..had almost all gundam stuff (and some other ugly ones) ...just..I don't know what game it was even though I played it alot ^^;;;;

I..really hate playing a strat game though, and then stopping..cuz when you try to pick it back up you forget what character can do which attack and what was happening in the story 0_o
Old 2004-04-09, 12:58   Link #19
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melazoma
Funny thing is I would have never know about GaoGaiGar had I not played 2nd Alpha, along with many other Super Robot Animes

And me = still waiting ><
Me too, I would never have known about the greatness of GaoGaiGar if I didn't play SRW@2.

HAMMER COLLECTOR!
GOLDION HAMMER!
EHH~!
HAMMER HELL!
HAMMER HEAVEN!
ZONDAR, TURN INTO LIGHT~!

Have you seen GaoGaiGar Final? Wait until you see Genesic GaoGaiGar and the Goldion Crusher
Old 2004-04-09, 13:12   Link #20
Melazoma

Quote:
Me too, I would never have known about the greatness of GaoGaiGar if I didn't play SRW@2.

HAMMER COLLECTOR!
GOLDION HAMMER!
EHH~!
HAMMER HELL!
HAMMER HEAVEN!
ZONDAR, TURN INTO LIGHT~!

Have you seen GaoGaiGar Final? Wait until you see Genesic GaoGaiGar and the Goldion Crusher
It's actually CONNECT-O!
I haven't seen any of the OVA's... I'm still waiting on AIA's GGG project, now at 33 eps. Did you manage to get the SoraSteal[th]Gao in the game? Took me a while to get GaoGaiGar to the right HP GGG after that little upgrade becomes useful again in the late-late endgame