AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-22, 00:18   Link #2321
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think you gotta be a few cents short of a dollar to not tell Yolda and Hilda are sisters. Anyway, get the shipping crap outta here. Good series discussions are always ruined by unnecessary shipping.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 00:19   Link #2322
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Hilda should keep her hair down.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 02:22   Link #2323
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I think some of the bad blood between them comes from their being half-sisters. I don't think Hilda's a dimensional demon.
Or maybe only one of their parents was a dimensional demon, let's say their father, and Yolda inherited his powers while Hilda inherited her mother's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
ugh im feeling kind of disgusted here, those guys were actually going to rape her!? it just doesnt fit Beezlebubs style...
I was taken aback by this too. Not the kind of thing I expected to see in Beelzebub at all. The author must be extremely disappointed by the utter lack of Beelzebub doujins (what's up with that?) so he's trying to give artists some ideas
Old 2011-10-22, 06:35   Link #2324
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
utter lack of Beelzebub doujins (what's up with that?)
Making doujins is also srs business, Beelzebub is just too funny for that kind of stuff Should come out eventually though, the anime's still running after all, and that's a good sign :P
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 18:26   Link #2325
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

I wonder if Hilda going to act as En's maid in disguise of Yolda from now on. Because she is immitating her sister well and it would be quite nice to see Yolda as Beel's maid. But anyways I sure felt so good after Hilda beat the shit out of those guards on the face. But anyways you shouldn't take it seriously after all what would you expect when you use some hot chick to her bone and after you finish your bussines with her do you think you would just go and kill her? After all they are demons so it's alright.
Old 2011-10-24, 03:32   Link #2326
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Romance, is serious business! especially for underdog characters.
Ditto. This type of method to slowly pair up the protagonist with a certain heroine, has been use many times, in different genres.
Except that in this show, neither of them has ever expressed or considered any romantic interest in each other. None whatsoever. It's a dream of some manga readers, but that's all.

Look at this chapter, too: She's not thinking of _Oga_ as a person, he's thinking of his _words_, because they fit so well to the current situation. And as a result, she reminds herself that "My life is supposed to be my Master's alone". Not a trace of Oga in this, either.

No, Hilda was and consistently remains an Aka-con. She's completely focused on Beel, which is why the only time when she really lost it in a non-threatening situation was when she lost the "come here" attention battle for Beel against Aoi. I can see some grudging respect growing for Oga as Beel's caretaker. But no interest in him in a romantic way whatsoever.

Quote:
The chances of Hilda x Oga, is higher than Aoi, the comic relief.
Without completely altering the direction of the show for two characters, the chances for Hilda x Oga are near-zero. In the meantime, Aoi will continue to Hinagiku around and satisfy the romance quota for the viewers. And if this show ever was to end (I don't see it anywhere near), I'm pretty sure it will be along the many pairings which the show is already taking care to build and nurture:

Hilda/Beel
Oga/Aoi
Toujo/Shizuka
Kanzaki/Hanazawa
En/Lamia
Zen/Suiten
Furuichi/Alaindelon ^_^
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 03:58   Link #2327
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Making doujins is also srs business, Beelzebub is just too funny for that kind of stuff Should come out eventually though, the anime's still running after all, and that's a good sign :P
But you'd think after so many manga chapters, and so much material to work with, we'd have seen a large amount released already.
Old 2011-10-24, 04:10   Link #2328
Kallen4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Except that in this show, neither of them has ever expressed or considered any romantic interest in each other. None whatsoever. It's a dream of some manga readers, but that's all.

Look at this chapter, too: She's not thinking of _Oga_ as a person, he's thinking of his _words_, because they fit so well to the current situation. And as a result, she reminds herself that "My life is supposed to be my Master's alone". Not a trace of Oga in this, either.

No, Hilda was and consistently remains an Aka-con. She's completely focused on Beel, which is why the only time when she really lost it in a non-threatening situation was when she lost the "come here" attention battle for Beel against Aoi. I can see some grudging respect growing for Oga as Beel's caretaker. But no interest in him in a romantic way whatsoever.

Without completely altering the direction of the show for two characters, the chances for Hilda x Oga are near-zero. In the meantime, Aoi will continue to Hinagiku around and satisfy the romance quota for the viewers. And if this show ever was to end (I don't see it anywhere near), I'm pretty sure it will be along the many pairings which the show is already taking care to build and nurture:

Hilda/Beel
Oga/Aoi
Toujo/Shizuka
Kanzaki/Hanazawa
En/Lamia
Zen/Suiten
Furuichi/Alaindelon ^_^
very well said

Amen.
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 20:45   Link #2329
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Spoiler for 130:
Old 2011-10-27, 22:24   Link #2330
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Spoiler for 130:
I somewhat agree, I think that might be a interesting twist but for the most part, memory loss ends up being abit of a bummer in manga/anime so kinda against the idea as well.

Oddly I epxected a little more from the training but like before we kinda skip it so that is good in a way but means we don't get anymore Suiten or anitcs from the out "couple's" little trip
Altho pretty sure we'll see a few little flashbacks.

I really liked how Oga wanted to finish it by himself, he had cool written all over him at that point, no matter what anyone says and then it got even better when you see something only someone like Oga would do, storm the enemy base alone, bloody Fing epic!

If Hilda managed to take out 5 Pillars alone, I expect to see Oga do some real arse kicking as well!

God I can't wait!

Last edited by Bonta Kun; 2011-10-27 at 22:50.
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 22:35   Link #2331
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

zomg, badass Oga. O.O
Old 2011-10-27, 22:36   Link #2332
thedonkiluminati

Oga looked badass on that last page.
Old 2011-10-28, 00:57   Link #2333
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Oga's coolness level has gone up a few ranks. Obviously they won't decide the battle here but it'll be awfully interesting to see what becomes of it. Toujou and the others who were training will probably make an appearance for the 'rescue'.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 01:44   Link #2334
zibi88

damn just look where oga put that demons spear in xD when he appeared at the school entrence.... that's gota hurt for sure...

my guess is that yolda might be one to save hilda kinda like a payback for earlier and we might know what happened between them in past... oga right now might act as diversion

I think that oga will for now clean all fodders out or at least the bigger part.... while the main fighters like aoi, toujo will deal with the subcaptains or captains of the pillars "basilisk, salamander ect." so they wouldnt waste time for fodders

the lower level captains and school mates might be dealed by himekawa and rest since they dont have the firepower to deal with captains

offcourse hilda might be rescued as oga learned from yolda what happened.... kinda the knight comes to save her in last minute....

or he might be late to save her... she forgets everything... and we have yolda act the sister and tell her about their past so she would remember... or lamia will do something about it... we will see

but kinda making hilda forget is counter productive...becouse the main point in this is to make her see that she is somewhat important to oga and beel...

yet another funny part in this chapter is the relationship between oga and lamia... its like brother and younger sister one.... they kinda got closer as she yells on oga becouse he is eating everything by himself... but sec later both oga and lamia do the same and use furoichi as slave..."go and bring us food NOW" ^^ so it looks like lamia in those 3days kinda grow some attachment to oga...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 02:33   Link #2335
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post

offcourse hilda might be rescued as oga learned from yolda what happened.... kinda the knight comes to save her in last minute....

or he might be late to save her... she forgets everything... and we have yolda act the sister and tell her about their past so she would remember... or lamia will do something about it... we will see
it's also possible that furcas might come in to the rescue.
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 03:01   Link #2336
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

A Hilda chapter.

So she's still virgin? Thus this image confirms it? lol j/k

Spoiler for Love this image:
Old 2011-10-28, 03:16   Link #2337
ShiroiRyu

Anyways, that was a fucking good chapter.
And yeah, the "proud knight" will save his wet nurse.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 04:08   Link #2338
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Also expected the training to last a little bit longer, though i'm all for this sudden plot development. Totally unexpected, though it's what i love about the series.

Nothing at this point can break Oga's determination, so shall be interesting to see how it'll develop further in the next chapter. Guessing that we'll get a flashback as to why Yolda appearing at Furuichi's place.
Old 2011-10-28, 04:20   Link #2339
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Oga....this man is really a bad ass...Beel has chosen the right person...this is sure.....
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 06:57   Link #2340
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I thought the training arc was going to last for 2-3 more chapters. I know shounen manga tends to make the protagonist wants to take his enemies alone to protect his nakama, but I never thought that Beelzebub will use that trope at all.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence