AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2024-06-19, 04:45   Link #461
Marina2

Just test out Firefly in Stimulated Universe and.......umm it doesn't look like she can fully benefit from any path beside a few blessing in Nihility path.

Unless I am overlooking something, there is almost nothing that can greatly increase break/super break damage in this mode which make it hard for her team to run Gold&Gear and Swam Disaster.

EDIT: Oh yeah, there are those hunt and destruction blessing too.

Last edited by Marina2; 2024-06-19 at 06:35.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-19, 04:58   Link #462
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Hunt for the action advance blessings. Some Hunt blessings delay enemies after break or restore energy after killing enemies.
Destruction can have some protection blessings and ATK blessings for more Break.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-19, 07:04   Link #463
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Got Firefly and her LC in 250 pulls, losing 50/50 to E2 Bronya.

She tends to have trouble in areas where she can't use her talent to apply Fire weakness at battle start like Calyces, but once fire weakness she just melts everything in front of her. She probably almost equals Acheron in damage output when factoring how many turns she can get during her Ult phase compared to how long it takes Acheron to build her own.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-19, 09:00   Link #464
Tenzen12

Acheron can fire it's Ult almost twice per cycle though and you can run her with two more DPS...

At least that's how it goes for me.

Edit: Twice in first cycle, not twice per cycle.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2024-06-19 at 13:05.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-19, 11:33   Link #465
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Looks like everyone has started pulling.
Congrats to those who got what they want.

Pulled as well with my meager resources.
Won the 50/50 in 20 pulls. EU server. Mei is being kind.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2024-06-19 at 12:43. Reason: added video, removed picture.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-20, 00:27   Link #466
Sacredus

I won 50/50 on Firefly and hear LC but lost to Yanqing when trying to get E1... Well, there is still a lot of time. This is also 1st time when I really want to get eidolons just because character is fun to play.

Without any spoilers: Penacony story was really good but it turned into visual novel in 2.2 and this continued in 2.3. I hope next arc will be more balanced between cut scenes and actual gameplay.

Last edited by Sacredus; 2024-06-20 at 01:06.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-20, 08:00   Link #467
Liddo-kun
is this so?

forgot to ask this, since there's so much excitement on the first days of new banner.

question to those who watched the short animation for Firefly. The one I linked in the previous page...

Spoiler:
Old 2024-06-21, 00:07   Link #468
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
forgot to ask this, since there's so much excitement on the first days of new banner.

question to those who watched the short animation for Firefly. The one I linked in the previous page...

Spoiler:
Spoiler for Firefly:
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-21, 02:37   Link #469
Marina2

I tried Firefly in the team that is said to be her best team. (Firefly, Ruan Mei, HMC, and Gallagher). When all buff are in place, It's pretty satisfying.

Last edited by Marina2; 2024-06-21 at 03:02.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-21, 04:36   Link #470
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Spoiler for Firefly:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
I tried Firefly in the team that is said to be her best team. (Firefly, Ruan Mei, HMC, and Gallagher). When all buff are in place, It's pretty satisfying.
so she does not need crit rate, crit damage, and also does not need much ATK? Just a lot of Break Effect? If you don't mind me asking.. what is the minimum Break Effect that is acceptable to have?

have not pulled her yet, so not yet seen the traces.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2024-06-21 at 05:20.
Old 2024-06-21, 05:50   Link #471
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Speed boots, Atk chest, Atk Sphere, BE rope.

You want minimum 360 BE for maximum Super Break damage and minimum 210 speed so you can have 4 turns during her Ult, when all buffs are calculated. With Speed boots and her ult you can get 210 speed even without substats assuming you have Ruan Mei and use the new Plana set. Without Ruan Mei, you'll need around 10 substats of speed IIRC.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-21, 10:19   Link #472
Liddo-kun
is this so?

the chibis are back.

Old 2024-06-21, 10:24   Link #473
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post

You want minimum 360 BE for maximum Super Break damage and minimum 210 speed so you can have 4 turns during her Ult, when all buffs are calculated. With Speed boots and her ult you can get 210 speed even without substats assuming you have Ruan Mei and use the new Plana set. Without Ruan Mei, you'll need around 10 substats of speed IIRC.
ok thanks, I get some of the ideas now on how to tune her stats. Just need to pull Firefly to get started. My dps always wear SPD boots anyway, only one who does not is Qingque, because she's always in a Sparkle team.

______

edit:

so happy, success again in 50/50.
got Ruan Mei eidolon in Asia server
and got it after talking to her in the train. ^^
I'm now satisfied, have both her light cone and first eidolon in this server.
pulling for Firefly next.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2024-06-21 at 13:32.
Old 2024-06-21, 21:17   Link #474
haseo0408

Quote:
Spoiler:

so she does not need crit rate, crit damage, and also does not need much ATK? Just a lot of Break Effect? If you don't mind me asking.. what is the minimum Break Effect that is acceptable to have?

have not pulled her yet, so not yet seen the traces.

Spoiler for Emanators:
Old 2024-06-22, 09:05   Link #475
Tenzen12

There is no implications that Emanators as whole are "functionally immortal". Shuhu, Diamond and Panthilia probably are, but Jing Yuan in other hand is more offensive than defensive. Each Emanator have different amount and different kind of power.
Old 2024-06-22, 16:59   Link #476
Sacredus

Jing Yuan is not emanator. He is just one of generals of fleet. People seems to say this because of his Lightning Lord that was given to fleet generals by Aeon. Thing is they're passed down between generals so if Fu Xuan would become one she would get Lightning Lord for herself but that would not make her emanator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post

Just to add something about stats because some traits don't work outside of combat and Firefly's atk to break effect conversion is one of them. Outside of combat with Fall of Aeon LC and without Ruan Mei target is at least 200 break effect and 150 speed to reach desired stats.

Last edited by Sacredus; 2024-06-22 at 17:20.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-22, 17:26   Link #477
Tenzen12

Two people called him Emanator. One of them is man himself other is Black Swan whose whole job is knowing stuff. So yes it's confirmed. That also means that if Lady Fu got Lighting Lord, she would became Emanator (assuming she isn't one already because Nous)
Old 2024-06-22, 19:19   Link #478
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Two people called him Emanator. One of them is man himself other is Black Swan whose whole job is knowing stuff. So yes it's confirmed. That also means that if Lady Fu got Lighting Lord, she would became Emanator (assuming she isn't one already because Nous)

Well, the immortal part is up in the air, no idea how old Acheron or Herta actually are, but I think you could consider immortality as part of the package deal of an Emanator. As for the Arbiter Generals, the funny thing is that they are the Emanators of Lang The Hunt but they do not necessarily follow The Path of The Hunt, our man Jing Juan is of Erudition for example, but Lang themself blessed them with their Divine Beasts, that without a doubt makes them their chosen.
Old 2024-06-23, 07:07   Link #479
Liddo-kun
is this so?

not sure if true.. I heard some people say that the Harmonius Choir summoned by Sunday is an emanator of Harmony - but it is corrupted by the Order.
Old 2024-06-23, 16:02   Link #480
haseo0408

Quote:
not sure if true.. I heard some people say that the Harmonius Choir summoned by Sunday is an emanator of Harmony - but it is corrupted by the Order.
I read some of the sort on wiki, makes sense to a degree, Sunday was well on his way to either resurrecting Ena or becoming a new Aeon of Order.

Update: Ruan Mei is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it!.

Last edited by haseo0408; 2024-06-27 at 18:41.