AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2005-12-20, 21:11   Link #41
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragosmore
Since everyone here is too obsessed with the raws and inconsiderate of those watching only the fansubs, I guess I'll have to answer --
Heh, I wonder who....me, I'm so busy I've not the time to look back and try to remember what happened lol. And I'm not the spoiling type either....mind you I am very well considerate of those who watch fansubs, I actually encouraged others to not be phased by "being late" to watch, so to say...

Maybe the lack of speedy releases lessen's ones ability to contribute....
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 22:07   Link #42
Dragosmore
Translator

Send a message via AIM to Dragosmore
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron
Heh, I wonder who....me, I'm so busy I've not the time to look back and try to remember what happened lol. And I'm not the spoiling type either....mind you I am very well considerate of those who watch fansubs, I actually encouraged others to not be phased by "being late" to watch, so to say...

Maybe the lack of speedy releases lessen's ones ability to contribute....
I didn't mean to point fingers ;P Also, maybe the releases are being slowed because Triad's preparing a "christmas present", if you will, since the said episodes all take place on Christmas Eve/day? :O?
Dragosmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 23:06   Link #43
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Despite how much this series has rocked, I just have a few criticisms, mainly regarding the old characters.

The show is titled Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's, but Nanoha herself did not appear to change or grow over the course of this series. In the first show we got to see her deal with the changes that come about with suddenly gaining magical powers, but in this season she was pretty much a static character. We didn't exactly find out anything new, nor did she grow as a person.
Fate got slightly more attention. We got to see her discomfort around Lindy, and then in episode 11 we learned a whole lot, and she moved on from her past. However, we didn't exactly get to see anything special about her relationship with Nanoha. It just felt like the two were copies of each other, and neither ended up doing anything that was not mirrored by the other.
Arf and Yuuno were almost completely useless, being even more alike in their roles than Nanoha and Fate. Yuuno didn't get to kick ass or do anything special, and Arf got shafted out of her fight scenes with Zafira.
As for Chrono, Lindy, and Amy, no complaints. They didn't gain or lose anymore attention than they got in season 1.

If there is a season 3, then I hope that they focus more on Nanoha. She is the title character, after all.
well, Nanoha gets dumped by Fate... maybe next season will be called Mahou Shonen Chrono?
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 00:16   Link #44
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
well, Nanoha gets dumped by Fate... maybe next season will be called Mahou Shonen Chrono?
ROFL... that'd be an interesting idea...

Just chip in a few more girls, and they could even make it a harem show for Chrono... so far he's got 4? 5? potential interests? (2 catgirls too )
eMpTy265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 06:44   Link #45
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

Lemon, I'd help you out but I've got tons and tons of other project on the go. Put my name down as a `maybe'. I think my Nanoha-fu is pretty strong. It'd be better if it were a collaboration effort anyway.

As for Mahou Shounen Chrono, it'd be cool if it were one of those mecha series where the fights are sometimes inside mecha and sometimes outside. Misami Oobari could do the mecha designs and we already know Nana Mizuki can sing a mecha-style intro song.

I'm also waiting for Nanoha to ask her dad, sis and brother to teach her to fight better. She kicks 10 different types of ass already. Imagine what she could do if you added "kendo master" to her list of skills. Or better yet, Fate does it I'd like to see Fate and Shiro have a sparring match.

And new christmas-themed sig pic.
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 19:21   Link #46
Takemi_Ikazuchi

They should have called this Magic Knights Wolkenritter instead...

But I like the Chrono idea, but only if its a comedy, and there should be a prerequisite scene of Amy denying him his juice every week. You can substitute that with scenes of Amy rubbing melons or Chrono combing Amy's messy hair, or the catgirls chowing down on Chrono. There's no justice in this world, otherwise.

Chrono Crissis!
Takemi_Ikazuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 23:10   Link #47
Lemon
Tiana Lanster Fangirl

i would enjoy seeing one with Chrono, or at least more of him, he doesnt get enough fight time i think haha ^^;, also Amy and Chrono Moments would be fun.
Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 07:35   Link #48
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

Chrono's pretty much the Mace Windu of Nanoha. We all know he kicks ass. And in all the fanworks he's awesome and cool. But in the actual canan material he does a whole lot of nothing special..
Old 2005-12-23, 21:12   Link #49
Lemon
Tiana Lanster Fangirl

Well tomrrow, looks like the last episode, sadly, i wish maybe there could be one more, or another season haha, wishful thinking..or typing.

well I`m just going to post a few things on what i thought, sorta of a comparision

maybe spoilers just incase

Spoiler:

yah, and also, i was working on my new layout, but i also changed it into a wallpaper if anyone wants to use it, i also have a vita wallpaper i made if anyone wants it also.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...allpaper11.jpg
Old 2005-12-24, 15:49   Link #50
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

Well, I just saw it. And... wow. I'm crying. I cry on Christmas Eve because of Nanoha

God I suck.
Old 2005-12-24, 16:04   Link #51
Lemon
Tiana Lanster Fangirl

aww i want to see it >< its going to be awhile, since the BT isnt even up wer ei usally get it it, and then..there is the wait..hopefull it will come up before i have to go to the movies, so i can run it during that.
Old 2005-12-24, 16:09   Link #52
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

Ep 13 hanging at 95% downloaded
Old 2005-12-24, 16:14   Link #53
Lemon
Tiana Lanster Fangirl

i was sorta hoping this would be a sad episode, i hope its not so sad that someone dies though o_o
Old 2005-12-24, 16:23   Link #55
Lemon
Tiana Lanster Fangirl

sister Princess, i think i love you right now ^^, now i dont have to feel bad about tiing up Yuuno hair up in the past in pictures haha..he looks like an artist..i like that

and fate..she looks hot ^^, i like that also.

god i want it more now.
Old 2005-12-24, 16:35   Link #56
Takemi_Ikazuchi

Something amusing here..

Spoiler:
Takemi_Ikazuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-24, 16:45   Link #57
Lemon
Tiana Lanster Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takemi_Ikazuchi
Something amusing here..

Spoiler:
Poor Chrono ^^;, Maybe it will also help Chrono be just a little bit m ore confindent around the ladies haha.
Old 2005-12-24, 17:14   Link #58
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

What, there's more you guys lol...

Spoiler for episode 13:

....if only subs were fast enough, we'd have everyone enjoying this episode in time for Christmas.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-24, 18:27   Link #59
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

Spoiler for ep13:
Old 2005-12-24, 18:41   Link #60
Lemon
Tiana Lanster Fangirl

downloading the episode right now

Spoiler: