AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-29, 18:01   Link #201
Mcfart

Well Komari sticks around anyway, so I don't think they'll need to loop after her route, but it would be strange if they don't loop after the supernatural ones.
Old 2012-10-29, 22:01   Link #202
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

I thought it was already settled in episode 2 that they are in the endless semester... also supported by the 1st episode's reactions from Kengo/Masato at the "going on forever".

In any case, if there's only going to be one loop, they'll have to stick in most of the girls here and end it with Rin2 and Anego going on at the same time. Wait... that's a good idea.

While Rin is away, Anego can step in and have that romance? It'll be a huge and I mean HUUUUUUGE problem to go around it, but it could be an interesting solution?

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Old 2012-10-29, 22:54   Link #203
matrixhazard

At this time, my current assumption for the anime direction is that it might focus on one heroine's route in one stroke. Then switch to other heroine focus, it might have some introduction to new character or plot in common route, but will quickly back to focus on the route, then go on until complete all heroines route except Rin2. Still expect that the loop should occurs to support the fact how Riki and Rin are different from the first loop.

I'm still confident that finally the anime will stick with the original story from each route in the game if what they have shown us in the second PV is real.

For me after watching 4 episode, the one thing that I'm disappointed from the anime is some joke are missing, e.g. Komari Max, Kyousuke almost spend his 10,000 Yen note for donation, and what we got instead is Masato's Muscle Dance. lol

P.S. still wondering what in the next episode should be, if Komari doesn't got mental break in the next episode, it might be too slow now.
Old 2012-10-29, 22:59   Link #204
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Im thinking that this is what the true route, in a way, was. By true route I mean the actual semester as it happened without any romance ( so far )... it does make sense if you think of it this way instead of having separate routes for each girl, after all, it did happen supposedly. Now, i wonder how they'll manage kud's route...

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Old 2012-10-30, 03:35   Link #205
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Still pissed they didn't put in the Komari vs Anego fight...it's by far one of the funniest moments in the VN. And I'll snap and break something if they leave out the Test of Courage, LB Poems and the guys asking the girls out in Anego's route...those are super funny moments that need to be animated...
Old 2012-10-30, 04:51   Link #206
matrixhazard

I still wish to see Kyousuke start Operation - Loli-Loli Hunter in Anego's route and Rin comes to see her brother then leave thus leaving her brother falling from grace. The best lol moment for me in the game.
Old 2012-10-30, 05:12   Link #207
Jasque

The funniest scene for me is like an "extra-scene" =D

May 22 - Play with Kyousuke and the others
(instead of going to the girls' party)

Thay have to include the "MEN" jokes and "Yada. Yada. Yada. Yada. Ok, you convinced me, let's go back to our rooms. Like hell I'd say that! Yada. Yada. Yada. Oh, that's a good idea."

Riki being mean to Kyousuke when he invited him to go out, and Riki crying because of the lack of new ideas to play with Masato are also good ones.

And Mio mimicking Komari.
Old 2012-10-30, 12:23   Link #208
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasque View Post
The funniest scene for me is like an "extra-scene" =D

May 22 - Play with Kyousuke and the others
(instead of going to the girls' party)

Thay have to include the "MEN" jokes and "Yada. Yada. Yada. Yada. Ok, you convinced me, let's go back to our rooms. Like hell I'd say that! Yada. Yada. Yada. Oh, that's a good idea."

Riki being mean to Kyousuke when he invited him to go out, and Riki crying because of the lack of new ideas to play with Masato are also good ones.

And Mio mimicking Komari.
B-bu but you would miss out on the Trap!
Anyway I really hope Midori does appear...
If they somehow make the impact disappear I would be so sad...
Old 2012-10-30, 13:17   Link #209
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Still pissed they didn't put in the Komari vs Anego fight...it's by far one of the funniest moments in the VN. And I'll snap and break something if they leave out the Test of Courage, LB Poems and the guys asking the girls out in Anego's route...those are super funny moments that need to be animated...
Komari vs Anego "battle" can easily be inserted at the beginning of Anego's route. Although, I will seriously be pissed if they stupidly decide not to include that into the anime at all...

Excluding the test of courage will be a big mistake. It's one of the few scenes where we get to see all the Little Busters members bonding and having fun together. However, I can already see the complications they could have... There are so many combinations to choose from (15 I think), deciding who to group with who can be a big problem. Additionally, they could even enhance that scene by showing the other groups, preferably Masato fighting whatever it was he fought.

The guys practicing asking girls out was the funniest moment for me. Most notably Kousuke's and Haruka's pairing, that was utterly hilarious.
Old 2012-10-30, 13:31   Link #210
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
Excluding the test of courage will be a big mistake. It's one of the few scenes where we get to see all the Little Busters members bonding and having fun together. However, I can already see the complications they could have... There are so many combinations to choose from (15 I think), deciding who to group with who can be a big problem. Additionally, they could even enhance that scene by showing the other groups, preferably Masato fighting whatever it was he fought.
If they do include the Test of Courage it'll be Rin+Riki+Girl from next planned route. Of this I'm sure...
Old 2012-10-30, 13:40   Link #211
Jasque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
B-bu but you would miss out on the Trap!

That's why probably we won't see that scene

But still it's funny as hell lol
Old 2012-10-30, 19:05   Link #212
VRMN
Dangoism

Send a message via AIM to VRMN
Quote:
She's in the OP. I doubt they'll do that and then leave her out.
Old 2012-11-02, 10:19   Link #213
sealplayerz

synopsis preview for episode 5 is out now :

野球の練習中は鈴たちとじゃれあって楽しく過ごす小毬だったが、夢の中の兄のことを思うとせつない笑顔を浮 かべる。
理樹はそんな小毬のために兄を探すことを決意する。小毬の兄は本当にいるのだろうか。それとも ……?
その夜、小毬は流星群を見ようと理樹を屋上へ誘う。お菓子を食べながら、星に願いをかけるふた り。
夜が明ける頃、最後の流れ星を見た小毬はふと何かを思い出す。そして週末、理樹と小毬はふたりきりで郊外へ 行く。
彼女のなくしもの、小毬の思い出を探しに……。

source : http://www.litbus-anime.com/story/index.html

can anyone translate it?
Old 2012-11-02, 14:21   Link #214
Meltyred

By the pics, it seems like we are getting the Kuragaya vs Komari fight (if you can even call it one...).

Then again I could be wrong like the many times I am wrong.
Old 2012-11-02, 15:09   Link #215
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealplayerz View Post
synopsis preview for episode 5 is out now :

野球の練習中は鈴たちとじゃれあって楽しく過ごす小毬だったが、夢の中の兄のことを思うとせつない笑顔を浮 かべる。
理樹はそんな小毬のために兄を探すことを決意する。小毬の兄は本当にいるのだろうか。それとも ……?
その夜、小毬は流星群を見ようと理樹を屋上へ誘う。お菓子を食べながら、星に願いをかけるふた り。
夜が明ける頃、最後の流れ星を見た小毬はふと何かを思い出す。そして週末、理樹と小毬はふたりきりで郊外へ 行く。
彼女のなくしもの、小毬の思い出を探しに……。

source : http://www.litbus-anime.com/story/index.html

can anyone translate it?
The gist: Riki is determined to look for the mysterious brother of Komari. Then Riki and Komari went star-gazing.Then the two of them go out in the weekend.

Then I guess it's the boat scene. I suspect the 'bomb' might be delivered in the end of the episode.
Old 2012-11-02, 15:15   Link #216
Dizzyworld2

Quote:
By the pics, it seems like we are getting the Kuragaya vs Komari fight (if you can even call it one...).

Then again I could be wrong like the many times I am wrong.
That's what I thought too. Komari and Yui-chan along with a baseball practice scene just screams "Yui-chan" XDD

--
It seems likely that Komari will be broken at the end of the episode given how they're going on a date and Komari was shown to have encountered a dead cat in her lolita outfit in episode 2. (mostly because I think that it's a good place to end)

If that's the plan, I wonder how they'll condense the date. Will they go to a lake, go to the place before she broke in the vn (forgot), or will Riki treat Komari for a parfait? (I honestly think that's it's the first to be honest//)
Old 2012-11-02, 15:18   Link #217
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzyworld2 View Post
That's what I thought too. Komari and Yui-chan along with a baseball practice scene just screams "Yui-chan" XDD

--
It seems likely that Komari will be broken at the end of the episode given how they're going on a date and Komari was shown to have encountered a dead cat in her lolita outfit in episode 2. (mostly because I think that it's a good place to end)

If that's the plan, I wonder how they'll condense the date. Will they go to a lake, go to the place before she broke in the vn (forgot), or will Riki treat Komari for a parfait? (I honestly think that's it's the first to be honest//)
Cmiiw, wasn't Komari's parfait scene about the LB gang thanking Komari for the party after the Baseball match? If so, then I think the parfait will not happen yet.
Old 2012-11-02, 15:31   Link #218
Jasque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzyworld2 View Post

--

They will save the parfait for later, I mean, after they make the pancake party.
Old 2012-11-02, 15:32   Link #219
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Cmiiw, wasn't Komari's parfait scene about the LB gang thanking Komari for the party after the Baseball match? If so, then I think the parfait will not happen yet.
Yet? I doubt they'll put it in at all...
Old 2012-11-02, 15:33   Link #220
Jasque

The pics are good news for me:

- Baseball practice is back (with Komari vs Yuiko probably)
- Komari and Riki star gazing
- Komari with the date clothes, I predict a cat cliff hanger at the end of the episode