AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-06-30, 15:29   Link #24181
Chris38

Well, I didn't except that ... but I have to say that it does make a pretty good twist.

So, I guess we definitely know ... who is going to be the main antagonist of this manga.

Although, I'm pretty certain that the manga is still far from over ... since, I don't see anyone, being capable of defeating that man ... yet.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 15:38   Link #24182
konart

Akua comes to save the day
Old 2013-06-30, 15:39   Link #24183
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Akua comes to save the day
Probably just to give Tsukune, Moka and the rest of the group some time to escape... since I don't see her being capable of doing anything serious to Miyabi, after it was revealed who he actually is.
Old 2013-06-30, 15:52   Link #24184
bludvein

They can't just escape. They still have to deal with the island falling and the main body waking up. Were you expecting them to just go "not my problem"? They need to somehow beat the clone and put the main body back to sleep.

I think Tohou will try to seal him, but only be able to do a temporary job. Then the group will get like a year to get stronger while dealing with "Miyabi's" backup plan(the egg things) before facing off with Alucard again at the end.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 15:53   Link #24185
Soji

I don't see this coming.

Ok I have the feeling that Miyabi was the masked man , but for him to be Alucard ....now this is something that I would never expected.

Though , now that we know who Miyabi really is, some thing start to make more sense.

Also , I agree with Chris38 about Akua, I can't see her do more than that again some one like Miyabi.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 16:01   Link #24186
KLGChaos
The Shermain

I just can't believe this arc is still going on. I figured I'd come back and just read it all in one go like I do for most generic actions... but this is making Bleach and Naruto look well-paced. Monthly editions are not good for generic action series.

Guess I'll have to wait another 6 months to a year. When I stated a while ago that it would probably take 2 years for the arc to finish, I thought I was exaggerating... I didn't realize it would actually exceed my prediction. And somehow kill everything that I loved about the series in the first place (the romance, the comedy, the harem). It's lost everything that made it fun.
Old 2013-06-30, 16:03   Link #24187
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
They can't just escape. They still have to deal with the island falling and the main body waking up. Were you expecting them to just go "not my problem"? They need to somehow beat the clone and put the main body back to sleep.

I think Tohou will try to seal him, but only be able to do a temporary job. Then the group will get like a year to get stronger while dealing with "Miyabi's" backup plan(the egg things) before facing off with Alucard again at the end.
The "main body" is already falling asleep, due to the fact that Moka's seal has been restored.

As for the group, being capable of defeating the clone ... considering how easily he knocked out, pretty much the whole group, I don't see, how they would be capable of doing that.

Maybe, if someone makes some suicidal move, they would be capable of sealing the clone, or some more plot twists occur ... that will change the situation again ... but, I'm starting to be even more certain ... that they won't be capable of wining this fight ... at least not fully.

In other words, they might be capable of preventing the Fortress from crushing into the human world, but they probably won't be capable of stopping Miyabi from taking his "real body" to some other location.
Old 2013-06-30, 16:23   Link #24188
GrimJack

They have already gained control of the fortress last chapter it is no longer falling

it all really depends on whether or not Akasha can somehow make a reappearance because she could beat Alucard

we shall see in coming chapters I guess

@KLGChaos that is your opinion though cuz for me this manga still has everything that I loved about it in the beginning, I don't even complain as some do about the length of the arc since I see it as the climax to Season II

as most of the manga I enjoy are monthly it never really bothers me between chapters I just read other manga between releases or read the volumes I have at home
Old 2013-06-30, 17:13   Link #24189
ShiroiRyu

Wowowo ...
Really ? He was the one ? Oo
Old 2013-06-30, 17:26   Link #24190
zibi88

maybe tsukune will enter the rage mode full black version and fight miyabi... while everyone else retreats...

and we might have an idea what that egg is in the snow village... another egg which will become another clone.... or the egg is sending constantly energy to miyabi so it looks like his power never drops down.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 19:06   Link #24191
shadow1296

wow just wow i really did not expect this, i mean i had believed that miyabi would be a recurring character but this i honestly did not expect him to be alucard thats a good twist, and on a related note we now know what alucards human form looks like
Old 2013-06-30, 19:40   Link #24192
GrimJack

thinking back on it we probably should have realized long ago...

suave sophisticated and an air of danger just perfect for a master vampire lol

on a more serious note I am guessing that this is the first chapter in volume 14 so maybe it is time to be thinking just 4 chapters left in Season II unless he does a volume 15 to tie up loose ends when they go back to Yokai Academy
Old 2013-06-30, 22:06   Link #24193
ellifeedn
Thinker

Where's a Belmont when you need one?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 23:18   Link #24194
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I haven't seen the RAW yet but...

Damn, talk about a Chekhov's Gun being used in full force. We knew that Miyabi was dangerous and powerful... but to be THAT dangerous and powerful? I think it's going to be a case of "get the f*ck out of there and face him another day!"

... or at least, that's what I would hope they do

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 23:34   Link #24195
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I haven't seen the RAW yet but...

Damn, talk about a Chekhov's Gun being used in full force. We knew that Miyabi was dangerous and powerful... but to be THAT dangerous and powerful? I think it's going to be a case of "get the f*ck out of there and face him another day!"

... or at least, that's what I would hope they do
It's not the RAW, but a fully translated chapter ...

As for the rest of you're post, yeah I agree that it's probably going to be something like that, but I don't see them, simply being capable of retreating, without taking any ... risks.

In other words, I think we should brace ourself, for some incoming tearjerker moments...
Old 2013-06-30, 23:34   Link #24196
Johnny
Working the bags...

Well there's goes the one I bet some thought Mizore would be paired off with...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 23:44   Link #24197
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Did the manga do anything lately? I stopped reading after season 1 and a few pages of S2, skim the latest and it seem to be an non-stop battle for the last 20 releases or something.
Old 2013-06-30, 23:52   Link #24198
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Did the manga do anything lately? I stopped reading after season 1 and a few pages of S2, skim the latest and it seem to be an non-stop battle for the last 20 releases or something.
There have been a few revelations that fit with the earlier information provided in Season II. Not to mention, some plot twists as well...

It depends on what you want to happen ... if you mean some romantic moments or something of that sort ... then there have been more then a few moments between Inner Moka and Tsukune... but apart from that, there hasn't been anything on that front...

The plot does seem to move at slower pace ... but, personally I don't mind that...
Old 2013-07-01, 00:05   Link #24199
ShinsoSan

I think the plot runs fast but we've been on the same arc for so long it makes it terrible. We've been on this arc for almost two years, that is a long time guys.

As for season 2:
a plethora of plot twists and lots of action/fighting chapters.
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 00:27   Link #24200
zibi88

well I kinda miss the slice of life chapters in rosario now.... the school life where girls quarell with each other about who deserves to be with tsukune ^^

and I kinda dont see them return from this point there and be the same as it was...its kinda impossible after all that they went through

but still I wonder how powerfull miyabi the alucard clone is.... he is a clone so his body shouldnt be as strong as the main body yet he is alucard... but he misses the akasha blood mix there... the one that tsukune has inside himself (along with moka) alucard + akasha blood... from 2shinso and not from 1
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire