Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Old 2008-11-04, 09:45   Link #121
Sylf
翻訳家わなびぃ
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Sylf Send a message via Yahoo to Sylf
http://www.animesuki.com/details.php/34322.html

This file should be filed under Nodame Paris, not Nodame season 1. TIA.
Sylf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 11:43   Link #122
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

The same holds true for the episode one release by Mukyaa on this page:

http://animesuki.rut.org/series.php/947.html

It's another release from Paris-Hen.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 17:08   Link #123
Kristen
*Author

Please replace the To Love Ru h.264 batch torrent on the main page with http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=39595 . The first version that got out was a fluke with a 3.7 MB OP instead of 25.
Old 2008-11-16, 22:56   Link #124
asunder
the ancient biter

The following Nodame Cantabile Paris ep 6 torrents are attributed to Anime-Keep. Please change this to ANBU & Keep.

11-17 . 03:19 Nodame Cantabile: Paris Chapter 6 - HD version Anime-Keep 229.2 Mb.
11-17 . 03:18 Nodame Cantabile: Paris Chapter 6 - SD version Anime-Keep 171.9 Mb.

Thanks in advance.
asunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 03:24   Link #125
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Thanks. Error has been corrected.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 11:28   Link #126
neuroticred

Rosario to Vampire 1-13 Generation NeXt Sub Team
http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=15820

Not sure if it's on this end or the other, but the link opens as ".comdownload.php?" (no "/") making it seem like the torrent is gone. Easy fix but it took a couple of tries to notice.
neuroticred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 12:04   Link #127
xris
Just call me Ojisan

The problem has been noted before. There are a chunk of AniRena torrents we list over a period of a couple of months that will suffer from this problem and to fix would require a lot of work at our end. My understanding is that the issue is due to the badly-defined redirect at the AniRena site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
One problem seems to be a badly-defined redirect for tracker.anirena.com. Any URL like this one for Moyashimon episode one, http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=2479, gets rewritten to http://www.anirena.comdownload.php?id=2479 without the needed slash after .com. Putting the correct slash in manually retrieves the proper torrent file.

Perhaps, xris, you could replace the instances of tracker.anirena.com with www.anirena.com? This won't survive some future relocation of the tracker and its dissociation from the www site, of course, but it would solve the immediate problem. I don't think there's any other solution until Anirena fixes its redirect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish View Post
We can attempt to correct the existing links to compensate for the broken redirect. However, we need to re-think AniRena, long term, because there are other issues scanning it. The way the pages are linked doesn't help for one, though we've coped with that in the past and should be able to again. The big problem now is that they don't allow unregistered users to filter by type, so we would end up scanning and rejecting lots of non-anime torrents before getting to what we actually want to add, which is a royal pain in the ass. The best solution I found so far is to add each group to the scan list by hand. Annoying but less so that having to filter out all the undesirables. That or we wait for RSS to be available (our end that is, not theirs).
Old 2008-11-28, 06:32   Link #128
AnymX

I think this should be corrected. Shakugan no Shana Movie (Eng and Italian) in to Shakugan no Shana Movie (Eng and Lithuanian) or maybe Shakugan no Shana Movie (Bilingual: Eng, Lt) would be more appropriate.
Old 2008-11-28, 06:50   Link #129
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnymX View Post
I think this should be corrected. Shakugan no Shana Movie (Eng and Italian) in to Shakugan no Shana Movie (Eng and Lithuanian) or maybe Shakugan no Shana Movie (Bilingual: Eng, Lt) would be more appropriate.
Thanks, it's now been corrected. I can see how the mistake was made, the torrent included "[eng-lt]" in the file name and the lower case L and T was mistaken for an upper case I and a lower case T.
Old 2008-12-09, 12:46   Link #130
n1xx

Exclamation [CoalGuys] ef - a tale of melodies - 10 Not working

Hi !

I've tried downloading episode 10 of ef - a tale of melodies subbed by CoalGuys fansubs but it seems that the torrent has been deleted from its respectful site(Nyaatorrents) but it's still listed on Animesuki's recent added episodes :/
n1xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 12:54   Link #131
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1xx View Post
Hi !

I've tried downloading episode 10 of ef - a tale of melodies subbed by CoalGuys fansubs but it seems that the torrent has been deleted from its respectful site(Nyaatorrents) but it's still listed on Animesuki's recent added episodes :/
Torrent now marked as inactive.
Old 2008-12-09, 13:21   Link #132
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Torrent now marked as inactive.
Better if you delete it. That file was actually a prank.
Old 2008-12-14, 14:35   Link #133
Kristen
*Author

Chihiro Kyou no Go no Ni 11 is not real. It is a troll from people with nothing better to do. Please remove.
Old 2008-12-14, 15:22   Link #134
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Thanks, deleted. Have you considered setting up a torrent page on sites such as Scarywater or EdwardK so that such fakes can't be released under your name?
Old 2008-12-14, 15:28   Link #135
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Thanks, deleted. Have you considered setting up a torrent page on sites such as Scarywater or EdwardK so that such fakes can't be released under your name?
Yes, we have. However, I do not quite understand the scarywater process.

Also, the torrent seems to have been re-added? O.O
Old 2008-12-14, 15:44   Link #136
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
Yes, we have. However, I do not quite understand the scarywater process.

Also, the torrent seems to have been re-added? O.O
The mirrors take a little while to be updated (every 15 minutes I think) but I checked again just now and the ep was no longer listed. Are you sure you have refreshed your browser?

Hmmm, in saying that, I can see the torrent has been removed from certain screens but not others It isn't listed on the Chihiro page but it's listed on the Kyou no Go no Ni TV page

It may be that the mirrors haven't completly been flushed yet and given a few more minutes may be OK.

Edit: All traces of the ep have now been removed from the mirrors (well, for me at least) so you should no longer see it.
Old 2008-12-14, 16:04   Link #137
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
The mirrors take a little while to be updated (every 15 minutes I think) but I checked again just now and the ep was no longer listed. Are you sure you have refreshed your browser?

Hmmm, in saying that, I can see the torrent has been removed from certain screens but not others It isn't listed on the Chihiro page but it's listed on the Kyou no Go no Ni TV page

It may be that the mirrors haven't completly been flushed yet and given a few more minutes may be OK.

Edit: All traces of the ep have now been removed from the mirrors (well, for me at least) so you should no longer see it.
Ah, yes, now it seems to be gone. Now to clear it out from other places as well. T_T

*Notes to look more seriously into scarywater*
Old 2009-01-08, 16:14   Link #138
asunder
the ancient biter

Quote:
Originally Posted by asunder View Post
The following Nodame Cantabile Paris ep 6 torrents are attributed to Anime-Keep. Please change this to ANBU & Keep.

11-17 . 03:19 Nodame Cantabile: Paris Chapter 6 - HD version Anime-Keep 229.2 Mb.
11-17 . 03:18 Nodame Cantabile: Paris Chapter 6 - SD version Anime-Keep 171.9 Mb.

Thanks in advance.
Same request as the above quote, but for episodes 9 and 10.

01-08 . 05:35 Nodame Cantabile: Paris Chapter 10 - SD version Anime-Keep 171.9 Mb.
01-08 . 05:35 Nodame Cantabile: Paris Chapter 10 - HD version Anime-Keep 229.1 Mb.
01-08 . 05:35 Nodame Cantabile: Paris Chapter 9 - SD version Anime-Keep 171.9 Mb.
01-08 . 05:35 Nodame Cantabile: Paris Chapter 9 - HD version Anime-Keep 229.1 Mb.
Old 2009-01-08, 16:30   Link #139
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Sorry about that, I've now fixed the errors. For some reason it seems that our code doesn't auto-recognise the ANBU group in the torrent name and the staff member who entered the torrent didn't notice the error either
Old 2009-01-22, 06:05   Link #140
asunder
the ancient biter

Again same request for these two files/torrents:

01-22 . 08:15 Nodame Cantabile: Paris Chapter 11 - HD version Anime-Keep 228.3 Mb. 122 91
01-22 . 08:15 Nodame Cantabile: Paris Chapter 11 - SD version Anime-Keep 171.3 Mb. 45 11