AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-07-27, 19:07   Link #461
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

I still don't understand the part about Zero absorbing his twin's power in the womb (aside from making lunchmeat out of him, literally ) or having the ability to absorb others powers for that matter. That part still confuses me. Is that meant more as a metaphor for their fate?

And, yeah, Kaname can't kill Rido because Rido is the "master" who woke him up. Now I still want to know (and hope that the mangaka will explain) why Kaname was "asleep". Hell, I want to know about Kaname's past before he met Yuuki and how he ended up being adopted by Yuuki's parents. I really hope the mangaka doesn't leave us with a big, gaping hole that is Kaname's history, because that's just plain bad - big plothole if you ask me.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 03:33   Link #462
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
I still don't understand the part about Zero absorbing his twin's power in the womb (aside from making lunchmeat out of him, literally ) or having the ability to absorb others powers for that matter. That part still confuses me. Is that meant more as a metaphor for their fate?

And, yeah, Kaname can't kill Rido because Rido is the "master" who woke him up. Now I still want to know (and hope that the mangaka will explain) why Kaname was "asleep". Hell, I want to know about Kaname's past before he met Yuuki and how he ended up being adopted by Yuuki's parents. I really hope the mangaka doesn't leave us with a big, gaping hole that is Kaname's history, because that's just plain bad - big plothole if you ask me.
yep part about Kaname.. its good that we know alot more about "Kurans"... and besides
theres still 2nd arc so ill wait.. and hope

now, about Zero and Ichiru I think its because they were twins and they were suppose to be one. And they were torn in half so they could be twins.As Ichiru was saying if Zero eats him his power would be full as it was.. i dont like the darn twins...
skyfirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 03:47   Link #463
arsinoe74

There has been some speculation in other forums about the possibilty of Zero eventualy becoming an antagonist specially after chapter 42. My opinion ,yeah there is a possibilty.It's not definite though,but its a possibilty . Zero seems to have this angsty, vengeful personalilty. I do hope he'll be capable enough, to handle such overwhelming power and not be swallowed by it. I hope he'll be able to keep his sanity/humanity and not be overpower by his inner demons.He barely look human in the latest chapter. But that would be an interesting,unexpected and exciting twist would'nt it? Though that would pose a big problem for Kaname.But then.... Kaname seems to know and trust Zero. I do hope he is right.
arsinoe74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 17:33   Link #464
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

As evil as I may sound,I kinda like that theory xD

That would be an awesome twist and pretty interesting to watch Zero becoming an antagonist....but I love Zero so I don't really want anything bad happening to him >.>;
He suffered so damn much,the guy just needs a break.
Starry Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 18:33   Link #465
Queeny
<3

by the way the fan subs just release the translation for ch 42 !
go read it if you want
Queeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 21:31   Link #466
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsinoe74 View Post
There has been some speculation in other forums about the possibilty of Zero eventualy becoming an antagonist specially after chapter 42. My opinion ,yeah there is a possibilty.It's not definite though,but its a possibilty . Zero seems to have this angsty, vengeful personalilty. I do hope he'll be capable enough, to handle such overwhelming power and not be swallowed by it. I hope he'll be able to keep his sanity/humanity and not be overpower by his inner demons.He barely look human in the latest chapter. But that would be an interesting,unexpected and exciting twist would'nt it? Though that would pose a big problem for Kaname.But then.... Kaname seems to know and trust Zero. I do hope he is right.
That is a really interesting twist, and I can see that happening. If anything, I think the final showdown may be Zero vs Kaname - and Zero being the antagonist seems to fit better than Kaname being one; that's only because Zero has all this hatred (that now doesn't have a great sense of justification) and angst built up. But I guess antagonist may be too strong of a characterization, I'd say Zero may become the anti-hero. However, the problem than lies with Yuuki since she says she'll always be his ally. In that case, I wonder what she'll do?

Not a whole lot to say about c42. But it is interesting to know that a pureblood is powerful enough to be able to harness a Vampire Hunter's weapon like what Rido did and now Yuuki. And that Zero still says Yuuki is his enemy... (and here I was hoping he had some sense knocked into him by Kaname's and Ichiru's words...that or solitary confinement allowed him to ponder things. This makes me think what Zero was actually thinking about during his confinement? He was probably stewing in his hatred even more if anything *shakes head*).

But I still want to know what Rido's relation is with Shizuka and Kaname. Shizuka said her lover was killed. I still have this feeling that someone set Shizuka up to kill the Kiryuus and basically set the ball rolling, leading to what is unfolding now. The key to the entire turmoil may lie with what Kaname and Headmaster Cross is about to face. Can't wait to see that when it comes.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2008-08-01, 21:55   Link #467
Queeny
<3

Quote:
I still have this feeling that someone set Shizuka up to kill the Kiryuus and basically set the ball rolling, leading to what is unfolding now.
didn't they said that Rido was the one ?? I mean he put the name of her lover
in that list and set up everything !! I think someone did help him from the Organization !
I won't be surprise if it's the man who hold the Fan :P

about zero Vs Kaname
I don't know really !!
Cuz if this really happens then everyone from the night Class gonna
be with kaname !! as we see in Ch 42 , we saw that they do understand that kaname bear everything with the Head Master Just to make a good place for Vampires & Humans to live together !

I don't know if yuuki will be Zero ally When he Fights Kaname ! cuz it's gonna be really stupid !! after all what he did for her sake

I think she will shoot zero as she promised him if he gets out of control :3
Old 2008-08-01, 23:25   Link #468
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
in that list and set up everything !! I think someone did help him from the Organization !
Ah, was it Rido? I can't remember that detail. Too far back. Then perhaps Rido will remain the main protag after all. *shrugs*

Quote:
about zero Vs Kaname
I don't know really !!
be with kaname !! as we see in Ch 42 , we saw that they do understand that kaname bear everything with the Head Master Just to make a good place for Vampires & Humans to live together !

I don't know if yuuki will be Zero ally When he Fights Kaname ! cuz it's gonna be really stupid !! after all what he did for her sake

The night class will support Kaname but Kaname won't let them join the fight if there will be one. Kaname's the type who has too much honour to gang up on someone. Besides, he's a loner.

About the promise, yeah, that may just be the ending. I'm sure that promise will come back into the story again later.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2008-08-02, 00:50   Link #469
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

about zero Vs Kaname
I don't know really !!

though i dont think Zero will get oout of control... now of what he is now...
and about Yuuki i think she'll break the promise.. and never will kill Zero.. cause she just said shell stay by Zero's side? if she did that will she commit suicide? im so so out of my mind thinking about the ending... i wonder what will happen to Kaname now..

as for the theory Zero-fans will be wild!! if he's a antagonist.. i dont want him that way too.. i agree with the guy had enough..

i think what made Rido do everything he did was jealousy! As for me when he said that lolicon script to Yuuki i kinda thought off myself that Rido was jealous of
Juuri and Haruka... so maybe?
Old 2008-08-02, 00:57   Link #470
solarknight123

Just read ch 42 and must say "way freaking awsome!!!!!" esp. with
Spoiler for ch 42:

Finally, i never thought this chapter would arrive
Old 2008-08-02, 07:43   Link #471
Queeny
<3

@PreSage

Quote:
Ah, was it Rido? I can't remember that detail. Too far back. Then perhaps Rido will remain the main protag after all. *shrugs*
yup read this :
Quote:
In chapter 40, it is revealed that Rido is the one who changed the list. The list of Level E vampires to be liquidated by the Hunter's Association. It is because of him that the name of the manservant (who had never fallen to Level E) whom Shizuka loved was voted onto the list. Unfortunately, the Kiryu's got the servant who became a target.
Quote:
The night class will support Kaname but Kaname won't let them join the fight if there will be one. Kaname's the type who has too much honour to gang up on someone. Besides, he's a loner.
yes I know that , but I mean that they will be in his side .. I don't know about yuuki !

@skyfirefly

Quote:
though i dont think Zero will get oout of control... now of what he is now...
and about Yuuki i think she'll break the promise.. and never will kill Zero.. cause she just said shell stay by Zero's side? if she did that will she commit suicide? im so so out of my mind thinking about the ending... i wonder what will happen to Kaname now..
hmm what I mean that zero now have hatred in his heart or " I can Say that's his feeling Mixed ?!! " and he look to any vampire as his enemy ..

about Yuuki , will that girl made a lots of promises now !!
with zero and kaname !!

So which one she will break the promise with ??
Quote:
as for the theory Zero-fans will be wild!! if he's a antagonist.. i don't want him that way too.. i agree with the guy had enough..
I think zero Now : 50% Vampire - 50% Hunter :P
" why I get this feeling ....it's Vampire Hunter D "

Quote:
i think what made Rido do everything he did was jealousy! As for me when he said that lolicon script to Yuuki i kinda thought off myself that Rido was jealous of
Juuri and Haruka... so maybe?
yup yup
I think Rido was her Fiance not haruka " or it's just : one side love !! " ..but she fall in love with Haruka ...
that's why he hate both of them
Old 2008-08-02, 12:26   Link #472
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Excellent chapter. But too short as always, lol. And the wait will now be...two months??!!
Spoiler for ch42:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-02, 14:20   Link #473
solarknight123

How come the manga artist is taking that long with chapters?
Old 2008-08-02, 15:37   Link #474
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Spoiler for Chap42:
Old 2008-08-03, 14:12   Link #475
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarknight123 View Post
How come the manga artist is taking that long with chapters?
Well,she's coming out with a Fanbook and a novel.
Also chapter 43 is estimated to be about 50 pages long.
So the poor gal needs a break or needs more time to work on her stuff.

We shouldn't rush her with a great story she's giving us now.
Starry Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 15:19   Link #476
solarknight123

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyCupCakes View Post

Good point.
Old 2008-08-03, 22:02   Link #477
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyCupCakes View Post

Whoa, chapter 43 will be worth the wait then. A novel, huh? I'm curious to know what she's writing after VK!!

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2008-08-04, 06:06   Link #478
Queeny
<3

about the Novel as I know it's already out !!

Vampire Knight: Ice Blue no Tsumi
Original: Matsuri Hino
Author: Ayuna Fujisaki

Quote:
"Ice Blue no Tsumi" is about an incident that occurred shortly after the Night Class was set up, mostly involving Aidou. There’s also a short story involving Zero, Ichiru, and Yagari included in the volume. (Source: tkimura.net)

I think this Novel is around 200 pages !!
she's not the Author , I don't know if she is planning for another Novel ??!

anyway ....
I Really want to read it ..
Old 2008-08-04, 08:34   Link #479
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
about the Novel as I know it's already out !!

Vampire Knight: Ice Blue no Tsumi
Original: Matsuri Hino
Author: Ayuna Fujisaki

I think this Novel is around 200 pages !!
she's not the Author , I don't know if she is planning for another Novel ??!

anyway ....
I Really want to read it ..

not so much ill be watching out for chapter 43 though!
its one heck of a wait!
Old 2008-08-04, 09:15   Link #480
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfirefly View Post
not so much ill be watching out for chapter 43 though!
its one heck of a wait!
maybe because no one read Novels !!
and they not interested to read it on the net , not like the manga scan ..

I wonder if this Novel will be licensed ~
maybe I'll buy it =)

anyway ...
I'll be waiting for Ch 43

Last edited by Queeny; 2008-08-04 at 09:32.

Tags
manga